Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72798 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by HIbreed(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Your only way out is giving your life to Christ

If I be a man of God!
man of god kii you there grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Peppul: 10:54pm On May 29, 2020
kiddkash:

your view is good. if you ever find yourself in any difficulty, don't ever utter God. Please help me.
till the day you grow old,don't ever utter God's name

There is no way he won't, even devil self dey call God not to talk of him. No matter how wicked or bad u are that name can't depart from ur mouth. It's a general thing
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

You have forgotten evil exists too?God put man in charge of the world, man messed it up then you are wrongfully blaming God

Didn't you read the old testament?
The genocide, rape and killings your God ordered?

Isaiah 45:7 in the King James Version reads, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

What does God mean here?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by HIbreed(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2020
od501:

Immaculate conception? grin

I don't mean to be rude, but this is really funny lol
grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 29, 2020
Peppul:

There is no way he won't, even devil self dey call God not to talk of him. No matter how wicked or bad u are that name can't depart from ur mouth. It's a general thing

If you were born during classical Greece, tour God will be thor.
If you were born in India, you will probably be a Hindu.

If they don't teach you, you won't know.

There are Billions of people that don't call God and yet prosper.
Example chinese....
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2020
them Don watch Jurassic Park film tire
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by uwelaa(m): 11:14pm On May 29, 2020
This is Africa wonder!!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by MJBOLT: 11:14pm On May 29, 2020
your god did not create sh1t,try something else

psalmistkakah:

Good, hmmn, if he has created you and turn you into slave's, you must obey. you claiming intelligent, can you explain how you got your brain, No . Who created all these nature they just sprang up like that Abe. Even Satan knows Him and fear Him. Oya sustain yourself forever on earth, if you have the power. Whether you like it or not you must stand before Him and give account..let me see how Satan will defend you.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:16pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit
even with evidence of nature, your dumb brain still thinks creation is accidental
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by dnawah(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2020
tillaman:
It’s dog eat dog theme on the streets
no past man for jungle o!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:18pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Isaiah 45:7 in the King James Version reads, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

What does God mean here?
it means God is beyond judgement by His creation. The moral rules were created for men not God
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Rafoski: 11:21pm On May 29, 2020
maak400:

Which of the oil perfumes has pheromones,
You can't bottle pheromones. Whose pheromones are you buying? James Bond's? Think hard and long. Pheromones contain genetic material man.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
it means God is beyond judgement by His creation. The moral rules were created for men not God

Damn. Religion shocked

What about the killngs he ordered?
Genocide?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by fortran12: 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
lambsbread:

You're funny. You know nothing yet you're asking someone to go gather their evidence.

The Jesus tomb stone you are talking about is it not The Garden Tomb situated in Jerusalem? Go and read about it. I doubt you know anything about it.

There's no evidence Jesus ever existed. Both his date of birth celebrated today and place of death visited today are all Fabrications!

You all just believe the Bible on the merit that the men who wrote them were not telling lies. That's believe in fallible men; not in God!

You can imagine believing Reverend King or indabosky are true men of God just on the merit that they said they are true men of God.

No evidence he existed? What is your reference?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

I don't understand.
Is this how this works? undecided
I ask a question and it goes unanswered, then you turn around to ask another question?
Answer those questions first.
How does a man live for 969 years?
I'm waiting. undecided
simple, in the early days the telomeres of the chromosomes retain their original structures because they are less bombarded by cosmic radiation. Also, man still retained a bit of immortality from the garden of Eden
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:24pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Damn. Religion shocked
there's a lot you can learn if you pay attention grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 11:25pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

the fear that guide you don't guide me.
Which hell you talking about?
Christian hell or Muslim hell or Hindu hell?

This got me rolling grin. The kind freedom you get when you don't follow religion is a thing to experience

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:26pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Damn. Religion shocked

What about the killngs he ordered?
Genocide?
even if God wipes out the world just and unjust, He's still God. You can't question His actions. He's not bounded the rules of men
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:

Learn what?

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 11:27pm On May 29, 2020
kiddkash:

your view is good. if you ever find yourself in any difficulty, don't ever utter God. Please help me.
till the day you grow old,don't ever utter God's name

I agree the guy was a bit extreme. But God don't help during difficulties. By the way, which of the gods are you referring to Christian, Muslim or Hindu god?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
even if God wipes out the world just and unjust, He's still God. You can't question His actions. He's not bounded the rules of men

If he can't be evil, he can't be good then.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by fortran12: 11:28pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

What does God mean here?
Out of the whole bible its that part you believe in, what of the other parts. Read the whole verse of where you quoted, his answer is there for you to see, especially verse 9 and 10
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:

Your thinking baffles me.
Well that's what religion does.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:28pm On May 29, 2020
Rafoski:
You can't bottle pheromones. Whose pheromones are you buying? James Bond's? Think hard and long. Pheromones contain genetic material man.
actually you can bottle musks and ambergris
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

Out of the whole bible its that part you believe in, what of the other parts. Read the whole verse of where you quoted, his answer is there for you to see, especially verse 9 and 10

Lame excuse
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:29pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Your thinking baffles me.
Well that's what religion does.
it opens your mind to the vastness of life. You are still stumbling around trying to figure out if you evolved from chimp
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:30pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Lame excuse
lazy reply
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 11:30pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Your only way out is giving your life to Christ

If I be a man of God!

This your own good no get joy o. Na so he dey kill? But he can't help us kill ordinary covid-19 virus. What a god grin

By the way, I agree that the guy was a bit extreme, but I think he learn it from your god. Your god wey wan burn people in hell for eternity grin

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
it opens your mind to the vastness of life. You are still stumbling around trying to figure out if you evolved from chimp

What's wrong from evolving from chimps.
We are related almost 95%

But you believe in a talking snake?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Learn what?

exactly what I'm saying. God created all but want humans to enjoy the good stuff
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
simple, in the early days the telomeres of the chromosomes retain their original structures because they are less bombarded by cosmic radiation. Also, man still retained a bit of immortality from the garden of Eden

Next question.
How does a man divide the sea?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.