Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72768 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
it opens your mind to the vastness of life. You are still stumbling around trying to figure out if you evolved from chimp
Vastness of life?
You are caged to your doctrine.
You can only see through that lens.

Just like other religions.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:34pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

What's wrong from evolving from chimps.
We are related almost 95%

But you believe in a talking snake?
I don't believe, I KNOW. When a spirit takes over a living thing, it can emulate
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
exactly what I'm saying. God created all but want humans to enjoy the good stuff

And the bad stuff too
Religion messes with common sense.
Didn't you see both peace and evil in the verse?

Isaiah 45:7 in the King James Version reads, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
I don't believe, I KNOW. When a spirit takes over a living thing, it can emulate

grin grin

You funny bro
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 29, 2020
Xmuslim:

This got me rolling grin. The kind freedom you get when you don't follow religion is a thing to experience

They are funny people
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:35pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Vastness of life?
You are caged to your doctrine.
You can only see through that lens.

Just like other religions.
that's exactly what you are doing now. You're judging me from that perspective. Funny there's a lot of things you need to understand that life is not limited to the physical
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit

philosopher like me
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
that's exactly what you are doing now. You're judging me from that perspective. Funny there's a lot of things you need to understand that life is not limited to the physical

So
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by od501: 11:37pm On May 29, 2020
OriOko88:

Wetin small pikin like you sabi

Na em make me ask nh... Eeh prof!

Immaculate conception....Chai !

Vatican has successfully carried out the worse deception on earth.

Immaculate koo, conception ni! grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:38pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

And the bad stuff too
Religion messes with common sense.
Didn't you see both peace and evil in the verse?

Isaiah 45:7 in the King James Version reads, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”
your common sense can't still pick out the significance of that verse. He created all but wants us to enjoy the good stuff. That's why we need to turn away from the bad stuff
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 11:40pm On May 29, 2020
tunary:
Tomiwa you get mind you no dey fear. na God you dey refer to like this

Yes he get mind. This is because those gods that promise eternal hell base on belief (not good character alone) took us for a fool. Are we amusement to him.

By the way, those gods aren't real, people invented them. I can call the imaginary gods crazy too. He can't do nothing. I have decided not to go extreme because I know people that invented him would not be happy and my morality is against hurting others.

By the way, I'm moral than those invented gods, cos they don't care about anyones fellings.. But why would they care, they don't exist grin

P.S. Remember, the Islam god will burn you in hell forever.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
your common sense can't still pick out the significance of that verse. He created all but wants us to enjoy the good stuff. That's why we need to turn away from the bad stuff

But he created the bad stuff?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:40pm On May 29, 2020
od501:

Na em make me ask nh... Eeh prof!

Immaculate conception....Chai !

Vatican has successfully carried out the worse deception on earth.

Immaculate koo, conception ni! grin
yet you believe in cloning. Awon omugo to n ṣe ṣakara
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:41pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

But he created the bad stuff?
and?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Rafoski: 11:41pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
actually you can bottle musks and ambergris
Yeah, these are used in perfumery. But pheromones are different especially in humans. Everyone has a unique scent that can be picked up by potential mate. You can't possibly carry an insect's pheromones and walk around (except you're Spiderman).
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
and?

He created Evil rights?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Buliwyf: 11:41pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Your only way out is giving your life to Christ

If I be a man of God!

Trust me you will remember this comment when evil befalls you. He will not meet any end and the agony will be yours alone. Write this down.

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:42pm On May 29, 2020
Xmuslim:

Yes he get mind. This is because those gods that promise eternity base on belief (not good character alone) took us for a fool. Are we amusement to him.

By the way, those gods aren't real, people invented them. I can call the imaginary gods crazy too. He can't do nothing. I have decided not to go extreme because I know people that invented him would not be happy and my morality is against hurting others.

By the way, I'm moral than those invented gods, cos they don't care about anyones fellings. . But why would they care, they don't exist grin
when devil begin to torture you, you'll blame God again grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Adjovi: 11:43pm On May 29, 2020
luminouz:

I read up on the mokele mbebe and no single credible evidence ties to it, just folklore stories.

Man is way older than 6000 years, I know that. Prehistoric men(Neanderthal and the rest) up to 10 million years old(Pleistocene) may have encountered some,especially mammoths and few saber tooth's but a 65 million year old Stegosaurus being seen by men sounds very improbable. What is plausible is that these ancient Cambodians saw buried fossils or preserved decayed forms(like in tar pits or bogs) and drew their images.

I live nature in its entirety and when I read that the Congo is wide and vast, I instinctively wished I could go there and find the living dinosaur myself(if it still exists). Although,the notion of being cannibalised by the remote dwelling Congo pygmies is a cause for concern.

That's it anything that will disprove you guys logic is always termed as not credible, but your own logic based on assumptions are credible right grin grin grin. I hear you o
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by od501: 11:44pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
yet you believe in cloning. Awon omugo to n ṣe ṣakara

So huncle was cloned abi? grin

Immaculate cloning I guess lol
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:44pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

He created Evil rights?
I can see you're out of points grin . Are you having repetitive strain injury of the brain?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 11:44pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
when devil begin to torture you, you'll blame God again grin

Your god created devil, remember. What a lovely god grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
I can see you're out of points grin . Are you having repetitive strain injury of the brain?

Yes or no

He created Evil right?
If not why did he lie?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
Ran out on of what points ?
How?

What's the basis of this whole argument?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Adjovi: 11:46pm On May 29, 2020
wirinet:

False man could not have lived with dinosaurs. The dinosaur carvings and legends of dragons were based on dinosaur bones found by primitive man. As man has problems with dealing with the unknown, they build up various legends and fabled creatures to explain unknown skeletons of animals of bygone age.

Same thing you people are doing. Have you seen a dinosaur before? No but anything coming from you people is the best and the rest illogical. No worry time will tell, serve your philosophy or be a free thinker and let me hold on to my religion.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:48pm On May 29, 2020
od501:

So huncle was cloned abi? grin

Immaculate cloning I guess lol
Omode ko mọ Ogun, ounpe ni ẹfọ grin
It's what makes religion exponential. Science is just discovering what has been in existence
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 11:49pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Ran out on of what points ?
How?

What's the basis of this whole argument?
go back and see grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 11:50pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

They are funny people
and deluded. I don't like to insult ordinarily because I know the origin of their problem (indoctrination). I actually do pity the fact that they're not mentally strong enough to break the chain of indoctrination and the fear of imaginary hell fire.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Buliwyf: 11:50pm On May 29, 2020
onadana:

You need psychiatric evaluation. Casting aspersions on people's belief.

I guess all Christians do too then. Since they cast aspersions on other people's beliefs too. Lol. You guys don't even think before posting.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
go back and see grin

God created Evil, yes or no?
God created darkness, yes or no?
If not then he a lying mother f.cuker

How hard to answer these questions.
wink
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 29, 2020
Xmuslim:
and deluded. I don't like to insult ordinarily because I know the origin of their problem (indoctrination). I actually do pity the fact that they're not mentally strong enough to break the chain of indoctrination and the fear of imaginary hell fire.

It's sad for them
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Buliwyf: 11:53pm On May 29, 2020
Abelfidelis:

One of those that believe that they evolved from monkeys and bamboos. how easily you believe this dinosaur shit but don't believe the glaring truth and traceable history from the bible. You need Jesus more than anyone else. Ndo

Oya trace the history na. Don't open your Bible o. Trace the history in real life. Traceable history lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.