Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72800 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:19pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

I don't understand.
Is this how this works? undecided
I ask a question and it goes unanswered, then you turn around to ask another question?
Answer those questions first.
How does a man live for 969 years?
I'm waiting. undecided

When you figure out the answer to the one I asked you, maybe...... you will understand the answers to your questions.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by ikorodureporta: 9:20pm On May 29, 2020
150 Million Years ago cheesy cheesy

..& we're still in 2020... Common biblical stories that occurred <3000yrs ago ain't adding up, na 150million una dey talk about
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Disturb you?
There are over 200 million Nigerians
I don't even know you
If people disturb you, tell em you don't like it, they don't listen?
Then it's an issue

Yeah, same way we don't know you or care to.
This is a public forum, and if you don't like people telling you that god doesn't exist, you look the other way, since you didn't say anything in the first place when religious folks disturbed the peace of other people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2020
Elvis778:

Did you go through the post??
That's a picture of a fossil,
Hope you know what a fossil is?
It's enough evidence.
Egbon, if you feel i aren't entitled to my opinion, come and arrest. Im in Ondo state.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by MJBOLT: 9:21pm On May 29, 2020
your god is foolish for creating a creature he knows will rebel against him,this foolish god also sent his son to die for humanity sins instead of just killing satan,what a foolish god.there is nothing perfect about my system and your god did not create air.

psalmistkakah:

One thing I will let you know God created Satan and gave him Monopoly to decide and he rebel, how is God foolish, if God had decided to be autocratic, Satan wod have cease exiting..and you will say God is evil, just like you that is typing rubbish and have no power over your life but God have. Why not acknowledge Him and you have nothing to lose. Can you explain about your existence and tell how your system works perfectly with the natural air God created..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by ayshacom: 9:22pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit
I pity for you
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

When you figure out the answer to the one I asked you, maybe...... you will understand the answers to your questions.

Lol, when you're ready to explain all the fictional stories in the bible, then I'll tell you who or what created oxygen.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Adjovi: 9:22pm On May 29, 2020
American petroglyphs

.and various carvings that shows man lived with dinosaurs are everywhere. Alexander the Great during is conquest alleged that his soldiers faced dragons that lived in caves..

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by wirinet(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2020
maak400:
This poster is always bringing up unfounded and cooked up history of million years ago based on so called scientific carbon dating shit. I don’t know why mods keep pushing unsubstantiated stories like this to front page. Is the earth even up to a million years? undecided

But your biblical fables aare based on founded history?

Who told you dinosaur dating is based on carbon isotope?

No the earth is not millions of years old, it's billions. I know to you its less than 10,000 years.

Ignorance on display.

4 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

And you believe you're of superior mind to the religious because you chose to believe science over religion. Have you seen a dinosaur before? How come you believe carbon dating being interpreted by scientists to be the gospel. If you believe chemistry, anthropology and physics textbooks without seeing for yourself most of what is written there, how are you better off than those who believe religious texts?

I love this.....

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Sin is evil, which you know, y would God allow such..Jesus preach peace thru out, so sin is now liberty

Mr man.
You're dodging questions.
Answer these simple questions.

Is there free will in heaven?
If humans don't have the ability to commit sin in heaven doesn't that prove that god took away the ability for men to sin?
Why didn't he take away that ability in the first place by not creating the tree of life?
If you can't sin in heaven doesn't that mean that your god is dictator?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by wirinet(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2020
Adjovi:
American petroglyphs

.and various carvings that shows man lived with dinosaurs are everywhere. Alexander the Great during is conquest alleged that his soldiers faced dragons that lived in caves..
False man could not have lived with dinosaurs. The dinosaur carvings and legends of dragons were based on dinosaur bones found by primitive man. As man has problems with dealing with the unknown, they build up various legends and fabled creatures to explain unknown skeletons of animals of bygone age.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2020
Abelfidelis:

One of those that believe that they evolved from monkeys and bamboos. how easily you believe this dinosaur shit but don't believe the glaring truth and traceable history from the bible. You need Jesus more than anyone else. Ndo

You would have made sense if you could highlight where he said he believed in evolution.
Now please tell us how a virgin giving birth to a mini god is traceable in history. cheesy
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
Adjovi:

Stegosaurus dinosaur at the ancient Khmer temple of Ta Prohm, part of the Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia. An ancient carving of stegosaurus was on it..read it all up..their are ancient carvings of dinosaurs that prove man lived with dinosaurs. It was mentioned and described in the Bible as well(behemoth)

I read up on the mokele mbebe and no single credible evidence ties to it, just folklore stories.

Man is way older than 6000 years, I know that. Prehistoric men(Neanderthal and the rest) up to 10 million years old(Pleistocene) may have encountered some,especially mammoths and few saber tooth's but a 65 million year old Stegosaurus being seen by men sounds very improbable. What is plausible is that these ancient Cambodians saw buried fossils or preserved decayed forms(like in tar pits or bogs) and drew their images.

I live nature in its entirety and when I read that the Congo is wide and vast, I instinctively wished I could go there and find the living dinosaur myself(if it still exists). Although,the notion of being cannibalised by the remote dwelling Congo pygmies is a cause for concern.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by chizpim(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different
Oga get your fact write before typing rubbish, the Romans were educated. The new testament was not written by illiterates. Since you believe so much in evolution why hasn't we see any changes with humans for thousands of years?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by golddare: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/dinosaurs-turned-cannibalism-food-scarce-22096265

I was there when the whole thing started. You will not believe what caused it.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Oyinbo sha with this their illusional and imaginary animal. Gather here if you don't believe in the existence of both dinosaur and dragon.
Dinosaur exist, the remains is a proof they actual did. Haven't you seen territories in Africa and Europe etc that was lost to flood before global warming isn't it an evidence to proof? This dinosaurs was in existence during Pangea.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by letitrainnow(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2020
This is interesting.
sad
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

If you can show me clear evidence that the sun and the moon was stopped, according to the bible, then I'll show you real pictures of dinosaurs.
I'm not here to convince you. I'm just showing you that you can't condemn religious beliefs for lack of evidence while the science you believe in has not shown you evidence of everything it has told you
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by wirinet(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

And you believe you're of superior mind to the religious because you chose to believe science over religion. Have you seen a dinosaur before? How come you believe carbon dating being interpreted by scientists to be the gospel. If you believe chemistry, anthropology and physics textbooks without seeing for yourself most of what is written there, how are you better off than those who believe religious texts?

Religious texts has no basis, it is simply based on force of cohesion and imposition. It appeals to the simple mind, answering all answers to complex problems with very few simple answers.

Science on the other hand is painstakingly laborious. It took centuries of enquiries, experiments and tests to arrive at conclusions, which are most times not even sacrosanct. Better tests and experiments might render prevailing theories and explanations obsolete. It's a never ending quest to understand our physical universe and reality.

Most people that is interested can test science and scientific theories. In schools and universities, you not only have text books, you also have science practicals to demonstrate and prove what is written in text books.

4 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2020
wirinet:

Religious texts has no basis, it is simply based on force of cohesion and imposition. It appeals to the simple mind, answering all answers to complex problems with very few simple answers.

Science on the other hand is painstakingly laborious. It took centuries of enquiries, experiments and tests to arrive at conclusions, which are most times not even sacrosanct. Better tests and experiments might render prevailing theories and explanations obsolete. It's a never ending quest to understand our physical universe and reality.

Most people that is interested can test science and scientific theories. In schools and universities, you not only have text books, you also have science practicals to demonstrate and prove what is written in text books.
Well... Religion too especially Christianity which I practice can be tested. It asks that we examine ask things and hold that which we know to be true.
That it has a place for faith does not render its premises invalid. Science also has beliefs as you noted. It's simply because it offers a way out of morality that most of you seem comfortable with it.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by scott04: 9:43pm On May 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Nonsense!
Is this what you call evidence
Ok,the spot where oduduwa created the world is also in ile-ife,open for all to see sad
Hope you believe that also
You guys are unable to reason.
abaa bro thats too savage na
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onyxo76(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Even in the bible...tell me How many sin or death Was in the name of Satan..but yet ur loving sky daddy has caused countless genocide..rape and slavery..the Only death caused by Satan which was job and his family wasnt even Without Gods consent.. When Satan said eat the fruit and ye shall become like gods..he Didn't lie..Y God was trying to hide the knowledge of the universe from man Eg by banning the study of astronomy.. Satan was Trying to Show us how to become immortals ourselves...y was was trying to degrade our species to feeding off his foot.. Satan wanted to show humanity how to fish themselves... Ur god is an oppressor.. A tyrant..an slowpoke entity who is hell bent on destroying the Human race or succumbing them to his authority .....If u actually read ur bible with logical reasons and not with a succumbing mind u will see the absurdity of these god u all speak of
my late father was just like you until God arrested him and he died an evangelist..maybe same will happen to you soon.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by 1stola: 9:49pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I shouldn't be quoting you cos you lag manner but just wants to educate you. The first creation wasn't man but heaven and earth. You can read the details in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1. Infact, that chapter made us to understand that animals were created even before man.
Lag is better than you who LACK!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Innov8ve1: 9:51pm On May 29, 2020
All these scientists sef they will just wake up and be talking nonsense. How can they be talking with so much confidence about things they never witnessed happen? How? It's just bull
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Oyinbo sha with this their illusional and imaginary animal. Gather here if you don't believe in the existence of both dinosaur and dragon.

I wonder where man or is it homosapien was hiding when dinosaurs ran out of food and were eating each other. Probably playing golf grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onyxo76(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2020
tunary:
Tomiwa you get mind you no dey fear. na God you dey refer to like this
bros leave am, he never see correct problem for this life ,when you experience one, its then you will know that an Almighty God exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I'm not here to convince you. I'm just showing you that you can't condemn religious beliefs for lack of evidence while the science you believe in has not shown you evidence of everything it has told you
grin
Actually, it's the other way around.
Your fellow religious folk came into this nice, educative thread and condemned the research, claiming it's false and doesn't have any evidence to back it up, while at the same time stating that the fictional stories in the bible are true.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by wirinet(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Well... Religion too especially Christianity which I practice can be tested. It asks that we examine ask things and hold that which we know to be true.
That it has a place for faith does not render its premises invalid. Science also has beliefs as you noted. It's simply because it offers a way out of morality that most of you seem comfortable with it.

First of all Christianity cannot be tested, else I will tell you to test it for me by drinking a bottle of sniper and live to tell about it.

Science beliefs are based on physical evidence. The beliefs are explanations for repeated tests and experimental results.

Science has nothing to do with morality, that's the purview of religion.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by maak400: 9:55pm On May 29, 2020
Macsjebs:

Baccarat Rouge or Mood oud satin, both by Maison Kurk Francis
Thanks Boss
Ok hope it’s affordable. You can pm the price or state it here if you wish. Thanks.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by fortran12: 9:58pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Over 200 people die of malaria everyday.
Bandits and boko haram have killed THOUSANDS.
But God is not really concern with that, he's concern with winning more souls by fire by force.

What a loving God.
You have forgotten evil exists too?God put man in charge of the world, man messed it up then you are wrongfully blaming God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.