Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72791 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2020
Blackmoran:
What I know is that I would rather believe in something that brings me evidence and always humble doesn't claim he knows it all, always asking when, how and ,why.. Than an idiot who tells me have faith without knowing what exactly am believing, telling me fairy tale and imaginary stuff that since I have been in existence I have never experience....... When will people start to be logical for once... And stop seeing the world as magic...
I'm sure you've never studied science. If you have, you'll agree there aspects of science that can't be explained or evidence shown for it. A good example is electromagnetic theory. While Maxwell proved that electromagnetic waves can propagate in a vacuum while sound cannot, he never explained why that is so. It remains so till this day. It's a mathematical theory that the waves have both electrical and magnetic properties which can be interlaced. Why that is so no one knows but it's accepted nonetheless.
What I'm showing you is if you need evidence for everything then you'll never get anything working. Science has its own mysteries. God works in mysterious ways. Not everything can be proven or explained but that which works must be accepted by its works
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by billionguy(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2020
who are u tomiwa?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by chigoizie7(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2020
Who took those videos of them cannibalizing themselves 150 years ago?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by iamlinco(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Even in the bible...tell me How many sin or death Was in the name of Satan..but yet ur loving sky daddy has caused countless genocide..rape and slavery..the Only death caused by Satan which was job and his family wasnt even Without Gods consent.. When Satan said eat the fruit and ye shall become like gods..he Didn't lie..Y God was trying to hide the knowledge of the universe from man Eg by banning the study of astronomy.. Satan was Trying to Show us how to become immortals ourselves...y was was trying to degrade our species to feeding off his foot.. Satan wanted to show humanity how to fish themselves... Ur god is an oppressor.. A tyrant..an slowpoke entity who is hell bent on destroying the Human race or succumbing them to his authority .....If u actually read ur bible with logical reasons and not with a succumbing mind u will see the absurdity of these god u all speak of
Anakogheri
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:

Lag is better than you who LACK!
U that doesn't lack it didn't believe in Almighty God. The truth is that God is mysterious, u can't understand Him except if u want to claim to be in the same level as He is. That was why satan was casted away. I pity ur life. If u dont desist in this ur ignorance, satan will successfully lead u to hell. He doesn't wants to be in hell alone, thats why he need people like u.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

And that person you quoted will also say he's educated o.

While people cannot make religion a personal thing and objectively look at science is beyond me. Imagine if we relied on these Bible "mis-understanders" parading as Christians, there will be no vaccines. And the best brains that developed planes, spacecraft, industrial machines, cars, GSM/Iphone, Microsoft, Google, medicines/surgical procedures and more might never have survived childhood killer diseases.

Yiure ignorant. Most of the early inventors and scientists are Christians. Without Christianity, the world would hv been archaic and we might s be living in the woods by now. Christians brought civilization to the world. Science and religion go together.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by billionguy(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2020
what's the meaning of free thinker? and who are u plz
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Mary was definitely a ho
Same as your mom eleriibu
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by 1stola: 10:07pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
U that doesn't lack it didn't believe in Almighty God. The truth is that God is mysterious, u can't understand Him except if u want to claim to be in the same level as He is. That was why satan was casted away. I pity ur life. If u dont desist in this ur ignorance, satan will successfully lead u to hell. He doesn't wants to be in hell alone, thats why he need people like u.
Shut up!
Stop fooling yourselves!
Don't be a stupîd hypocrite.
Whenever you people get caught in your stupîdity, you turn to saying God is mysterious.
Mind, I'm not an atheist and will never be. I just don't believe in the Christian god. The Christian god is definitely not the almighty God.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by zinodizt: 10:08pm On May 29, 2020
But yet the Bible predicts the future... It’s a obvious... if u have a better explanation for the way people behave kindly.. if u are. Free thinker can u pls do something read the Bible like a story book.. just do after that if u still feel this way kindly quote me after reading it.
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2020
od501:

Immaculate conception? grin
I don't mean to be rude, but this is really funny lol
Wetin small pikin like you sabi
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2020
wirinet:

First of all Christianity cannot be tested, else I will tell you to test it for me by drinking a bottle of sniper and live to tell about it.

Science beliefs are based on physical evidence. The beliefs are explanations for repeated tests and experimental results.

Science has nothing to do with morality, that's the purview of religion.
That is not a test of Christianity. You seem to believe Christianity is only valid if it performs miracles. Science says if you take an artemisin prophylactic when you have malaria, you'll be fine. Yet many die of malaria till tomorrow. Does that mean science is lying? Science says no cure for HIV, but a man who had a bone marrow transplant to correct some issues came back HIV negative having being positive previously.
If you've had experience of a miracle you'll validate Christianity. But you won't say science is a fraud cause people die of malaria despite a cure being available according to science. You see your double standard now? Science has ethics. These ethics are based on morality. You can't divorce morality from human behaviour. So why badger Christianity for being moralist?

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:11pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, when you're ready to explain all the fictional stories in the bible, then I'll tell you who or what created oxygen.

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, when you're ready to explain all the fictional stories in the bible, then I'll tell you who or what created oxygen.
Im a science student. I studied both physics, chemistry and biology. More than half of what we were taught/read were not fully proven. Science to some extent is mysterious just as God and everything about Him are. Stop being ignorance and foolish at the same time.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2020
lambsbread:

You're funny. You know nothing yet you're asking someone to go gather their evidence.

The Jesus tomb stone you are talking about is it not The Garden Tomb situated in Jerusalem? Go and read about it. I doubt you know anything about it.

There's no evidence Jesus ever existed. Both his date of birth celebrated today and place of death visited today are all Fabrications!

You all just believe the Bible on the merit that the men who wrote them were not telling lies. That's believe in fallible men; not in God!

You can imagine believing Reverend King or indabosky are true men of God just on the merit that they said they are true men of God.

Its your opinion. Its inconsequential.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin
Actually, it's the other way around.
Your fellow religious folk came into this nice, educative thread and condemned the research, claiming it's false and doesn't have any evidence to back it up, while at the same time stating that the fictional stories in the bible are true.
And that ruffled your proud feathers right?
Maybe because you atheists have turned attacking religious esp Christianity a pastime on this forum
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by scott04: 10:17pm On May 29, 2020
chigoizie7:
Who took those videos of them cannibalizing themselves 150 years ago?
cant you read
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:

Shut up!
Stop fooling yourselves!
Don't be a stupîd hypocrite.
Whenever you people get caught in your stupîdity, you turn to saying God is mysterious.
Mind, I'm not an atheist and will never be. I just don't believe in the Christian god. The Christian god is definitely not the almighty God.
so u are the almighty god or ur father is.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by psalmistkakah(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
your god is foolish for creating a creature he knows will rebel against him,this foolish god also sent his son to die for humanity sins instead of just killing satan,what a foolish god.there is nothing perfect about my system and your god did not create air.

Good, hmmn, if he has created you and turn you into slave's, you must obey. you claiming intelligent, can you explain how you got your brain, No . Who created all these nature they just sprang up like that Abe. Even Satan knows Him and fear Him. Oya sustain yourself forever on earth, if you have the power. Whether you like it or not you must stand before Him and give account..let me see how Satan will defend you.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by 1stola: 10:22pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
so u are the almighty god or ur father is.
Eya! You're already frustrated grin
That's what you get when you don't make use of your God-given sense.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proudlytips: 10:27pm On May 29, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by psalmistkakah(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mr man.
You're dodging questions.
Answer these simple questions.

Is there free will in heaven?
If humans don't have the ability to commit sin in heaven doesn't that prove that god took away the ability for men to sin?
Why didn't he take away that ability in the first place by not creating the tree of life?
If you can't sin in heaven doesn't that mean that your god is dictator?
See this one, commit sin in heaven, y now..he took ability of men to sin and is not a crime, is for good. Read the Bible and you get your answer there. Human form like that without a supreme being ., reason it now, and that is God..
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by hayoholla(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
confused atheist spotted! Everything you stated above happened few tens of thousand years ago. Apart from other known and glaring evidences of the existence of noah's ark, holy spirit, immaculate conception of Christ, virgin Mary, Jesus's crucifixion, etc, the Holy Bibles is the ultimate evidence we've got. You sounded more delusional and confused when you called Jesus Christ a thief, God on the throne a tyrant while you hail, asslick buhari and other Nigerian politicians that contributed to your miserable life. Bro, you need Jesus Christ in your life. Go to the nearest church/pastor/reverend father to confess your sins and freed of these satanic bandages/shackles before it's too late. Peace.....

Please tell me how you are different from him
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Im a science student. I studied both physics, chemistry and biology. More than half of what we were taught/read were fully proven. Science to some extent is mysterious just as God and everything about Him are. [b] Stop being ignorance and foolish [/b]at the same time.

You can be a scientist or whatever, nobody cares.
The moment you start claiming that something which can't be proven exists, then that's where you draw the line.
Besides you can express yourself without throwing insults. undecided
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2020
psalmistkakah:

See this one, commit sin in heaven, y now..he took ability of men to sin and is not a crime, is for good. Read the Bible and you get your answer there. Human form like that without a supreme being ., reason it now, and that is God..

You claimed that if the Christian god took away freewill and made humans behave in a certain way, that would make him seem like a dictator.
Now I'm asking... Why didn't he take away that ability in the first place by not creating the tree of life?
If you can't sin in heaven doesn't that mean that your god is dictator?
Answer. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:

Eya! You're already frustrated grin
That's what you get when you don't make use of your God-given sense.
Oh! I now get it. So it was ur satan-given sense u have been using to spite trash/gilberish since abi? Pray that God forgives u and take away satan-given sense that have been tormenting u and give u His own sense so that u will start reasoning as one made of God's image.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by optimus106(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2020
Dinosaurs only lived on the white man's land, why don't they come to Africa and dig up their bones here?

Rubbish tales by Moon light.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by optimus106(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2020
scott04:

cant you read

Answer the simple question since you can read na...
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by optimus106(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Im a science student. I studied both physics, chemistry and biology. More than half of what we were taught/read were not fully proven. Science to some extent is mysterious just as God and everything about Him are. Stop being ignorance and foolish at the same time.

Ignorant...

Science Student...
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Elvis778(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Egbon, if you feel i aren't entitled to my opinion, come and arrest. Im in Ondo state.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when your opinion sounds so....I don't even know how to describe it,
It makes some of us ashamed, ashamed of being from same country...
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Your only way out is giving your life to Christ

If I be a man of God!

Why e con pain you reach like dis fa??

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by HIbreed(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Your only way out is giving your life to Christ

If I be a man of God!
shut up mister!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.