Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72854 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Buliwyf: 11:55pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Why do you breathe without any aid......or through scientific means?

See question cheesy
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 29, 2020
Proffdada:
go back and see grin

Religion is really bad for the brain.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 11:56pm On May 29, 2020
Adjovi:

Same thing you people are doing. Have you seen a dinosaur before? No but anything coming from you people is the best and the rest illogical. No worry time will tell, serve your philosophy or be a free thinker and let me hold on to my religion.

Actually you are free to hold on to your religion provided it does not hurt others. But stop speaking against free thinkers or non religious people. We also want to enjoy the freedom of choice like you. If you believe everything in your Bible or Qur'an, there is no way, you will not hate us. This is what we are trying to warn you against. Take ONLY the good things from your scriptures and discard others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 11:58pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Religion is really bad for the brain.
YES. Indoctrination from birth is the worst thing to do to a kid.

If the inventor of the religion could convince the kids based on logic, why forcing them from tender age? They should have allowed them to be of age and present their cast to the children. Majority of the children will just laugh and walk away

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Adjovi: 11:58pm On May 29, 2020
Xmuslim:

Actually you are free to hold on to your religion provided it does not hurt others. But stop speaking against free thinkers or non religious people. We also want to enjoy the freedom of choice like you. If you believe everything in your Bible or Qur'an, there is no way, you will not hate us. This is what we are trying to warn you against. Take ONLY the good things from your scriptures and discard others.

No one's stopping or holding you. We also want to worship our God in peace without you people interfering too... Live and let live
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:02am On May 30, 2020
Adjovi:

No one's stopping or holding you. We also want to worship our God in peace without you people interfering too... Live and let live

I agree with you 100%. The problem begins with intolerance people from both parties. I don't support extremists (either religious or non-religious), both are dangerous
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by daxon001(m): 12:13am On May 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Oyinbo sha with this their illusional and imaginary animal. Gather here if you don't believe in the existence of both dinosaur and dragon.
Dragon is recorded in The Bible. Don't know about dinosaurs
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by pacespot(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2020
What a monstrous specie that once besieged the face of this planet we call home.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 12:16am On May 30, 2020
Rafoski:

Yeah, these are used in perfumery. But pheromones are different especially in humans. Everyone has a unique scent that can be picked up by potential mate. You can't possibly carry an insect's pheromones and walk around (except you're Spiderman).

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by lambsbread: 12:18am On May 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
You have problem of both reading and comprehension. Check well again, i never mentioned chapter two. Ode!
You have problem of both reading and comprehension. Check well again, I never mentioned reading and comprehension. Ode!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Rafoski: 12:27am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Proffdada post=90105600][/quote]I can't say anything. I'd like you to really do your research. If you're talking about sexual attraction? It's not in the cologne. It's a placebo that's well exploited.(but trust me, the cologne helps a lot)
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:28am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
simple, in the early days the telomeres of the chromosomes retain their original structures because they are less bombarded by cosmic radiation. Also, man still retained a bit of immortality from the garden of Eden

1. Can we have a reference to this claim?

2. The early days, you mean 6000 years ago?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 12:29am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:
YES. Indoctrination from birth is the worst thing to do to a kid.

If the inventor of the religion could convince the kids based on logic, why forcing them from tender age? They should have allowed them to be of age and present their cast to the children. Majority of the children will just laugh and walk away
Funny you speak from inexperience. As a kid I saw a lot of things that science can't answer. Religion makes it clearer because it goes beyond the physical. I bet most of you haven't seen 3d shadows phasing through walls in broad daylight.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 12:30am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

1. Can we have a reference to this claim?

2. The early days, you mean 6000 years ago?
1. Scientists can prove to you modern telomeres are degraded
2. where was that mentioned?

Also read on this

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09553002.2018.1466066

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:38am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
Funny you speak from inexperience. As a kid I saw a lot of things that science can't answer. Religion makes it clearer because it goes beyond the physical. I bet most of you haven't seen 3d shadows phasing through walls in broad daylight.

Here we go again. Filling the gap with religion. Of course, we don't have answers to all questions about the universe and our existence, but does that necessitate the belief in superstition/religion? NO
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kiddkash(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

I agree the guy was a bit extreme. But God don't help during difficulties. By the way, which of the gods are you referring to Christian, Muslim or Hindu god?
I wrote God.

which God uses capital letter G
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:40am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:

2. where was that mentioned

Just asking cos I know that the earth is 6k years old according to the Bible
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 12:45am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Here we go again. Filling the gap with religion. Of course, we don't have answers to all questions about the universe and our existence, but does that necessitate the belief in superstition/religion? NO
I didn't fill in the gap. I found answers and more understanding. If you say you're open-minded and yet shun Christianity that's self denial. The universe is full of questions. It's left for you to discover in Your Own way and at Your Own pace but I hope you get there soon
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 12:45am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Just asking cos I know that the earth is 6k years old according to the Bible
point out where it's written
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 12:46am On May 30, 2020
kiddkash:

I wrote God.

he's confused like the rest. They play wise and yet...

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by lambsbread: 12:50am On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I'm sure you've never studied science. If you have, you'll agree there aspects of science that can't be explained or evidence shown for it. A good example is electromagnetic theory. While Maxwell proved that electromagnetic waves can propagate in a vacuum while sound cannot, he never explained why that is so. It remains so till this day. It's a mathematical theory that the waves have both electrical and magnetic properties which can be interlaced. Why that is so no one knows but it's accepted nonetheless.
What I'm showing you is if you need evidence for everything then you'll never get anything working. Science has its own mysteries. God works in mysterious ways. Not everything can be proven or explained but that which works must be accepted by its works
You should either stop lying about science or go update yourself.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kiddkash(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2020
Peppul:

There is no way he won't, even devil self dey call God not to talk of him. No matter how wicked or bad u are that name can't depart from ur mouth. It's a general thing
I'm guessing he hasn't heard man plans God laughs.

His ways are not our ways. no one can ever truly understand Him
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:55am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
1. Scientists can prove to you modern telomeres are degraded

Also read on this

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09553002.2018.1466066

Sir, here's the conclusion of the study. I have goggled the meaning of the jargons in the article and read both abstract and conclusion but found no link between longevity of life in the early human and this study. Infact, the study recommend more research to confirm some of the observations in the study.

Conclusions
The study has observed that there are dose dependent and suggested genetic changes in processes associated to cataractogensis. Our study on the three Donors has shown a difference between donor 1 and the other two donors (donor 2 and donor 3) which suggests genetic linked differences.

However, a bigger cohort will be required to establish if genetics play a role. The results also showed that telomere length increased in culture as telomerase activity decreased, as well as there was no ALT activity in these cells.

Therefore, the telomere length increase is inconclusive, but we propose that this is due to the embryonic nature of the cells. This suggests that a link between telomere length and radiation-induced cataracts seems to be present, however, is not clear at present, further studies will help give a conclusive answer.

Given that this was a cell-based study and that telomerase activity decreased over time in culture and telomere length increased, we suggest a further study ex vivo; where telomerase activity and telomere length is measured in the lens alongside which the opacity of the lens is analyzed. A correlation in this will give a more conclusive link between telomeres and telomerase activity to cataractogenesis.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different
pride comes from hell
this dust spirit made man sounds so sure of what he don't know about. GOD Know you when you are just cloth of blood in the womb and also when poopoo and urinates all over ur mama cloths. Mr. Science freethinker do u know ur 5th grand papa?
we humans smth else, u hv d time to study all that u claim u know but never knelt down to pray and feel GOD. Freethinker.
if not air is free to every one of us by GOD'S Grace (not by ur science nonsense labs, they sale oxygen u know) i would have blocked ur air line right way.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different
pride comes from hell
this dust spirit made man sounds so sure of what he don't know about. GOD Know you when you are just cloth of blood in the womb and also when poopoo and urinates all over ur mama cloths. Mr. Science freethinker do u know ur 5th grand papa?
we humans smth else, u hv d time to study all that u claim u know but never knelt down to pray and feel GOD. Freethinker.
if not air is free to every one of us by GOD'S Grace (not by ur science nonsense labs, they sale oxygen u know)
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kiddkash(m): 12:57am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

I agree the guy was a bit extreme. But God don't help during difficulties. By the way, which of the gods are you referring to Christian, Muslim or Hindu god?
God has done great things for me.
I was planning so hard to travel to United Kingdom around August last year
no matter how hard I worked, things didn't work out for me.
then coronavirus came out. I do imagine, what if I had made it to U.K
there is a huge chance I'd a victim plus with jobs closed, I'd have starved.

I thank God for this everyday. people may say its luck, I know and believe it's God's work
I know it'll happen after the coronavirus
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kiddkash(m): 12:59am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
he's confused like the rest. They play wise and yet...
I know right.

tell me about it undecided
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 1:00am On May 30, 2020
kiddkash:

I wrote God.

All of the 1000+ religions uses capital letter G sir and their gods are different. Even the closest (Muslim and Christian gods) are different too
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kiddkash(m): 1:01am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:
All of the 1000+ religions uses capital letter G sir and their gods are different. Even the closest (Muslim and Christian gods) are different too
well i can't go into theology tonight.I'm sleepy
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 1:03am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
I didn't fill in the gap. I found answers and more understanding. If you say you're open-minded and yet shun Christianity that's self denial. The universe is full of questions. It's left for you to discover in Your Own way and at Your Own pace but I hope you get there soon

I found out that the Christian book and belief is against common sense from my perspective sir. It is my open mindedness that warrant not believing in such document called bible.

Again this discussion is for education purpose, I don't mind if you live your life according to Christian doctrines so far you don't harm any other human. All human can never think in the same direction
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by luminouz(m): 1:05am On May 30, 2020
Adjovi:

That's it anything that will disprove you guys logic is always termed as not credible, but your own logic based on assumptions are credible right grin grin grin. I hear you o

I ask again,are you a scientist? If no, why you so sure that I'm assuming. I even told you I have dated specimens before...its all about radioactive isotopes and half-life decay principles. Its not magic, just scientific principles.
Science doesn't explain everything but it sure does explain radiometric/radiocarbon dating.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 1:08am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
point out where it's written

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/the-age-of-the-universe-part-1/

this article tried to justify 6k+ year as the real age of the earth. You will see all the references there.

It is funny how the article depict scientific findings as mere guess work and conclude that the earth is 6k+ year because it is in the Bible and Bible is God's word which can never be wrong. Happy reading sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.