Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) (50582 Views)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five / Death Toll From Kaduna Attack Rises To 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Juell(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2020
Na wa O, we're not at war and people are being slaughtered like this
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by jasent(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2020
Yungmil:
naija hw u see am. I tell you the truth and I lie not, the problem of Nigeria is the north....very backward.

Don't take my comment serious pls. Its the fault of MTN who are giving me daily free mb, and I don't know what to do with it.

anyway FTC for me. thanks 2 MTN
Over 70 people killed, and you had to celebrate you being the first to comment.why are u this insensitive? So sad we have lost every sense of humanity.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 28, 2020
SAI BABA!
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Taye4j: 3:33pm On May 28, 2020
majamajic:

Worshipper , why not face the topic ?

Asslicker, why not leave me and stop meddling in what doesn't concern you.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2020
Fash20:

Bro... We know our problem but we are hoping God will come and help us...
We need to make a move atleast

the moves y'all have been making since 1960, where have they led you?

I hail u, gee.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2020
psyco:
Where is hope?

People like me are just waiting patiently for the next election perhaps a miracle will happen to turn Nigeria around.

For now Nigeria is a failed state.
Don't waste your patience.

The Arewa majority will come out en masse again.

Arewa slogan; Power To The People.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by marterazi: 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
its a shame Northern are now living in fears for their own brothers might hunt them any moment Only Almighty Allah will console those families.. Am just waiting for the next election and see what might happen.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
1stola:
Terrible!

Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers

DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

You people should keep my your mess within your regions sha.

These people are originally from Chad and Niger. They have no business being in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Taye4j: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Fulani herdsmen at it again

Yet, our President doesn't deem it fit to declare them terrorists but his adrenaline will be pumping to declare IPOB terrorists.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by makewetalk2: 3:42pm On May 28, 2020
Samysearch:

Hatred is ungodly. Try searching for truth rather than picking verses out of context to justify ur porous claims. Learning is easy, get a copy of the Qur'an and check for ur self.
Peace be unto you
Why does anyone who comments on your koran become a hater? I have a copy of the koran and the Hadith. Your Mullah left me with a hadith and a Koran because he had excess load while traveling. Instead of leaving behind his gadgets, he left behind his Koran and Hadith to reduce the weight of his luggage.
What does that signify? It simply says the hadith and the koran are EXCESSES to him. This is a Mullah for your reference.
I lived in Arabia for 6 years so I am not new to the koran and the interpretation. You are simply frightened to see that people actually read and quote from it.
What is the truth? The truth is Taqiya. The truth is that you will deny your own koran and the inscriptions in it as long as you conceive that you can fool someone with your deceit. This man right here spent 6 years of his life living in Medina and I will not be fooled by an ignorant Muslim like you. I know more truth than you and your koran can offer.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by AwkaFinest: 3:43pm On May 28, 2020
1stola:
Terrible!

Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers

DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

Add

skull mining
Skull harvesting
Money ritual
Yahoo yahoo

Every area represented.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by chinchum(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2020
The NW and NE have sown this madness for decades ,they are reaping what they have sown.

Millions of Almajiri children with no formal education and highly pumped with religious fanatism is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by makewetalk2: 3:45pm On May 28, 2020
Jonathan has achived more success in his lifetime than your generation have and can achieve in 200 years counting from next year.
Learn to be civil and read to understand before opening your mouth.
Learning will start FOR YOU not me.
atoleybaba:
stop bringing up a useless person matter cos another useless person has failed...when will u learn that one's failure isn't excuse for another person failure abi when e8 better pass f9 for waec no be same failure? When we stop celebrating mediocrity, then our learning will start.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
Taye4j:

Yet, our President doesn't deem it fit to declare them terrorists but his adrenaline will be pumping to declare IPOB terrorists.

He's not my president. He's just drunk with people's blood.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:47pm On May 28, 2020
Between April and May 2020, insecurity and acts of violence has killed over 2600 people

COVID-19 has killed under 300

The Government is spending billions on palliatives and school feeding and not doing much in terms of insecurity

What should we be focusing on? COVID or Insecurity?
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 3:48pm On May 28, 2020
So where are the soildiers and mopol that the Govt is paying huge salary to maintain security ? And they came up to say ,it is needless for states to start their own security outfits. Why are our leaders so wicked and blind to the reality of life.. why did they chose to close their eyes to the truth. They speak grammar in the public about unity ,peace and progress but do nothing to actualize it..If a General is rulling the country and killing is going on in this fashion,what will happen when a bloody civilian takes over..?

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2020
Taye4j:

Pls be sensible for once in your lifetime.

You are definitely in serious pain.
Sorry.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by sterlingD(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
There will be 'Closed door security meeting' soon & then marching orders will be given and nothing will happen after that.
I tell you
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ObafemiAwoIowo: 3:50pm On May 28, 2020
may all that still supports this government never have eternal peace in their lives and generations
amen

passingshot vedaxcool Simplyleo Afamed
make una show for this thread
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nchenches: 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
There will be 'Closed door security meeting' soon & then marching orders will be given and nothing will happen after that.

That president has successfully led northern Nigeria to depopulation.

Hard to Count how many northerners killed in violence since 2015.

Instead of getting local people to police their states or regions after political restructuring of Nigeria, Buhari and his goons in northern Nigeria’s sharia states stick to the present dysfunctional governance system because of common crude oil in the Nigerdelta.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2020
RIP
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Heffalump(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

----- Umar Shehu (2020)
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Yungmil: 4:02pm On May 28, 2020
jasent:
Over 70 people killed, and you had to celebrate you being the first to comment.why are u this insensitive? So sad we have lost every sense of humanity.
You should blame the government.

BTW I was celebrating something else.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2020
1stola:
Terrible!

Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers

SWEAR FOR UNA?

At the bold

Bro its a real curse infact the curse on them is beyond prayer.

No be small thing bro.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2020
Chekwume16:
I wonder how people rate buhari's performance. This is the most ineffective government I have seen in Nigeria. Jonathan inspite of his nonchalance was much better than what we have now. How can you retain service chiefs that have virtually failed and people still support this man
Those who still support him have no option and have since realised he's a failure.. But stupidly can't admit.

They're beyond redemption that I would say.

Too bad!
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 4:21pm On May 28, 2020
human cleansing
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by hotseat: 4:23pm On May 28, 2020
Thank God that Buhari emerged as the president otherwise he would have been erroneously tagged as the best president Nigeria never had.

He will surely go down as an unmitigated disaster.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2020
Samysearch:

Hatred is ungodly. Try searching for truth rather than picking verses out of context to justify ur porous claims. Learning is easy, get a copy of the Qur'an and check for ur self.
Peace be unto you
Trashy

and

pointless!
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2020
Damn, it has come to peaceful Sokoto. Time for the youth and able men to take arms, keep guards and protect themselves. No human deserves to be butchered helplessly.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
1966 Pogrom Retribution!
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2020
Buhari is busy begging for alms while the people he swore to by the constitution to protect are being slaughtered like fowls. What a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.