Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) (50581 Views)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five / Death Toll From Kaduna Attack Rises To 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Microwhy: 4:35pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
They told us that Goodluck was ineffective. They blamed him for 7 years. The best of their achievements still remains the works of the same Goodluck that they slander. They have managed to install Hausa people all over the places and yet they have nothing to show for us. The man who claims to fight corruption is a friend of Ganduje. He said nothing when Ganduje was exposed on camera.
Empty brain wants to sit in power. Lifeless skunk
Ode..
Aisha (RA) said that and still have millions of Muslim women? Your mumu is by default.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2020
At Gigane village in Sokoto, 9 armed men and a woman attempted to kidnap a wealthy cattle reader cum farmer. The man claimed that they knocked on his door, announced themselves as kidnappers and told him to come out. He told them he was coming, called his army friend and picked up his gun, a hunting rifle and shot at one of the assailants. In response, they surrounded his house and shot sporadically. Several family members were hit and his second wife died.

Neighbors on hearing the gunshots came and returned fire from a safe distance. The Army soon came and after a brief exchange, the superior gunpower told and two more gunmen were dead. The rest surrendered and were handed over to the police despite the angry crowd baying for their blood.

The police came and whisked them away

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Dreadful: 4:37pm On May 28, 2020
They want to start a war all over the stupid country to divert the attention of the world from the imminent collapse of the zoo because they know that Aso rock is empty so wouldn't want the colossal damage and embarrassment that could cause.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2020
The north on self destructive path. cry cry cry
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by mauchiz: 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
Why can't the Hausas come together and fight these fulani demons?
They will wipe all of you out.

After Buharis regime, fulani should leave Nigeria to Sahara desert were they came from, they are not Nigerians, they are foreigners.

Fulani should leave Nigeria for us,
We are tired of them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by SoNature(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
They told us that Goodluck was ineffective. They blamed him for 7 years. The best of their achievements still remains the works of the same Goodluck that they slander. They have managed to install Hausa people all over the places and yet they have nothing to show for us. The man who claims to fight corruption is a friend of Ganduje. He said nothing when Ganduje was exposed on camera.
Empty brain wants to sit in power. Lifeless skunk

Oga, move on

Jonathan has already moved on

Stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
Jonathan has achived more success in his lifetime than your generation have and can achieve in 200 years counting from next year.
Learn to be civil and read to understand before opening your mouth.
Learning will start FOR YOU not me.
lmao who is into the argument about Jonathan and my generation? Do you know my generation's worth to start with? Can't you see you av a long way to go if the only thing you can reply me with is comparing my generation's worth to Jonathan. Na that one go bring food to ur table? Because you and your family plus all your generation and those that will keep carrying your surname combined won't archieve what a failure has archieve doesn't mean other people's family hasn't....you think say na everybody wey don Mke am for life Dy show as public figure? You no see as ur mumu done. No wonder why you regard a failure so highly. Such a pity
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Banter1(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2020
Yungmil:
naija hw u see am. I tell you the truth and I lie not, the problem of Nigeria is the north....very backward.

Don't take my comment serious pls. Its the fault of MTN who are giving me daily free mb, and I don't know what to do with it.

anyway FTC for me. thanks 2 MTN
I totally agree with you.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Amhappy(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2020
They said they are herders attacking farmers to dispose them of their lands. The truth continue to stare on our faces. Lives are being wasted. Which way Nigeria.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:21pm On May 28, 2020
Oh my God!
What's wrong with these animals now?
May Allah bless the souls of the departed faithfuls.
May He also expose and chastise the assailants.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Moganajoe: 5:25pm On May 28, 2020
Yungmil:
naija hw u see am. I tell you the truth and I lie not, the problem of Nigeria is the north....very backward.

Don't take my comment serious pls. Its the fault of MTN who are giving me daily free mb, and I don't know what to do with it.

anyway FTC for me. thanks 2 MTN

You owe no one apology. You have said it, we do not belong together. No similarity bw the south and the north in Nigeria.

Different foods, culture, attitude, dress etc North and South can be compare with light and darkness, not compatible.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by millhouse: 5:33pm On May 28, 2020
Sokoto Covid 19 deaths :- 2
Deaths by the Bandits - 74
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Proudlytips: 5:46pm On May 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by FanOfMyself: 5:48pm On May 28, 2020
Is it Christians or Muslims that were killed? That's my major concern... Because Muslims are cool with the killings of northern Christians. So I hope...
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by makewetalk2: 5:49pm On May 28, 2020
Oga
If your concern in life is FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE then your family never set off to talk of making it. Jonathan big pass your family and if that hurts, then lick your dirty old boxers.
I have no business with Jonathan. My comment was directed to the people mentioning his name and blaming him for their failure. Your comment was totally irreverent and irrelevant to mine.
I am not here to compete with you cos' i don't see you as a competition in any way. The only failure I see from Goodluck is handing over to a lifeless man.
atoleybaba:
lmao who is into the argument about Jonathan and my generation? Do you know my generation's worth to start with? Can't you see you av a long way to go if the only thing you can reply me with is comparing my generation's worth to Jonathan. Na that one go bring food to ur table? Because you and your family plus all your generation and those that will keep carrying your surname combined won't archieve what a failure has archieve doesn't mean other people's family hasn't....you think say na everybody wey don Mke am for life Dy show as public figure? You no see as ur mumu done. No wonder why you regard a failure so highly. Such a pity

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Vicvalentine: 5:49pm On May 28, 2020
This is Nigeria’s problem not the scam Corona

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ThePatriotic: 5:53pm On May 28, 2020
Very sad.
How come no one has been arrested/prosecuted for these killings over the years?

Is it possible that for all these years these killings are going on, the police and other security agencies don't know the whereabouts, hideouts and the financiers of these murderers?

Why does the security agencies treat the people behind these murders with secrecy?

What steps are the community leaders taking to forestall future occurrence?
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by makewetalk2: 5:57pm On May 28, 2020
Hahaha I sorry for y'all. Ignorance kill you guys. You do not know your religion. I posted the sahih hadith for you to read and confirm. I am not here to for brainwashing. Simply type the reference and you will see it exactly in your Islamic book.
They may not have taught you, but that in itself will explain the amount of truth that they are hiding away from you. Read up about your religion and be set free.
I did not say that. Your Islam said that. Read and know what you worship. Read about your religion.
Microwhy:

Ode..
Aisha (RA) said that and still have millions of Muslim women? Your mumu is by default.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Urchman200: 5:59pm On May 28, 2020
psyco:
Where is hope?

People like me are just waiting patiently for the next election perhaps a miracle will happen to turn Nigeria around.

For now Nigeria is a failed state.
if u can look beyond tribe and vote for someone who u believe he has the vision to push us forward, that is the only way.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2020
I still remember last year they were hailing
"sai Baba" "sai Baba"

What is Baba PMB doing for you guys now?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Urchman200: 6:01pm On May 28, 2020
We all will come together one day and accept that we have been saying the right thing all this years. Those disgruntled elements called zombie will not come close to this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by frog12: 6:01pm On May 28, 2020
govt asleep again. this one is even worst than bring our girls back!
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Thryphosa(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2020
God, please help my second state of origin, let the evil doers die a shameful death. Did my NYSC in sokoto state and felt very much at home in just one year, mixed with the indigenes, stayed late at odd hours without any prob, it was relatively peaceful. Have been in Niger State for 6 years now and still haven't felt at home. I'm from Ekiti anyways.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:42pm On May 28, 2020
Subhanallah. We keep telling you times without number not to associate THOSE MARAUDER FULANI HERDERS AS FIGHTING ISLAMIC COURSE, all their nonsense are TOTALLY AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF ISLAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
Oga
If your concern in life is FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE then your family never set off to talk of making it. Jonathan big pass your family and if that hurts, then lick your dirty old boxers.
I have no business with Jonathan. My comment was directed to the people mentioning his name and blaming him for their failure. Your comment was totally irreverent and irrelevant to mine.
I am not here to compete with you cos' i don't see you as a competition in any way. The only failure I see from Goodluck is handing over to a lifeless man.
I can give u many reasons why it concerns me....he was one of the terrible president that ever ruled Nigeria a country I am a citizen of. You av no business with gej yet u defend him and even insulted my generation cos of him. Dude you have problems. Again I am not surprised on why you can be comfortable with how gej ruled....take it or leave it, gej also contributed to whatever problem Nigeria is facing at the moment. So live in ur confusion and keep supporting someone that doesn't know or care about your wretched family and poverty ridden generation
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2020
HeadShot:

And they are still chanting sai barber
A country that lacks leadership

To think that some people in south west still support buhari even opting for Amotekun to defend themselves is highly appalling...

I shudder....
how about your south eastern governors that recently met for regional security?
Or are they not part of those chanting Sai Babar too?
Lzaa imhotep
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by tchidi066(f): 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
Was posted to sokoto for my nysc this year, to be sincere they were accommodating, peaceful towards foreigners, surprised this news is coming from there. I redeployed sha because i never wanted to take chances, north is north, and anything can happen there. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Jossibest(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
Blood is like fuel to our country nigeria to move forword..we lack goverment
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Saintly01(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
There will be 'Closed door security meeting' soon & then marching orders will be given and nothing will happen after that.
Exactly.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by elisho: 9:10pm On May 28, 2020
where are the apc support's animals
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Samusu(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
There will be 'Closed door security meeting' soon & then marching orders will be given and nothing will happen after that.
''Senator Shehu Sani''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.