Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) (50605 Views)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five / Death Toll From Kaduna Attack Rises To 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by kolade560: 9:59pm On May 28, 2020
kill una self finish, DAT one concern Awusa Fula-eran. blood sucking monsters
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 10:09pm On May 28, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
how about your south eastern governors that recently met for regional security?
Or are they not part of those chanting Sai Babar too?
Lzaa imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by DonMekino(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2020
NIGERIA is a dead entity, we are just too scared to bury it....look around u, everything that ppl were proud of after independence had completely disappeared and there is no hope in sight. we call on God to help us but refuse to the simplest right thing.....this marriage of convenience expired long time ago....only few who refused to face the stark reality still see a myopic great future for NIGERIA
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by siremmyt(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
May GOD deliver us from all evil.GOD save our country
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2020
sammysneh:
buhari no send them
And d voted for him.big mistake.Rip to dead tho
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 1:32am On May 29, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

the moves y'all have been making since 1960, where have they led you?

I hail u, gee.

we haven't made the right move. this country won't get better if we don't do anything
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Dybala11(m): 1:34am On May 29, 2020
HeadShot:

You wont see that arrewa on this thread...

The north is the problem of the north
Don't mind that coward jor, maybe this is his own version of development all along.
Another fool even said that the south cannot survive without the Hausas, which sane individual will want to associate with these set of people sef??
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 2:11am On May 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
There will be 'Closed door security meeting' soon & then marching orders will be given and nothing will happen after that.

Dude, you killed it. You know the 'process'.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 2:15am On May 29, 2020
kellight:
We warned u guys about this no vision government but u didn't listen

If GEJ had even as much as pretended to have a vision and further pretended to carry all Southerners along, Nigeria would not have been in this mess.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Microwhy: 7:05am On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:
Hahaha I sorry for y'all. Ignorance kill you guys. You do not know your religion. I posted the sahih hadith for you to read and confirm. I am not here to for brainwashing . Simply type the reference and you will see it exactly in your Islamic book.
They may not have taught you, but that in itself will explain the amount of truth that they are hiding away from you. Read up about your religion and be set free.
I did not say that. Your Islam said that. Read and know what you worship. Read about your religion.
As in you're wondering how could such Hadith exist and Islam still have Muslim women is large numbers including women from western countries that revert to Islam.
You must be thinking you're very intelligent to have been able to decipher and crack the true meaning of the Hadith which is kept hidden from Muslims.
Very intelligent guy ko..
Comparative study guru abi..
I have nothing to tell you other than advice you to encourage Christians to read and understand their Bible the way most Muslims understand Quran and Hadith and stop depending on pastors who use emotions and personal feelings to explain bible verses.
All I can say is that you're on your path to True Salvation if truly you have the courage to read Hadith and Quran because most Christians are naturally afraid of Arabic text.
I know you must be raging for my choice of word "True Salvation " because you guys think its synonymous to Christianity. Muslim cleric are not motivational speakers, they tell you exactly what it is and its left for you to decide.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 7:57am On May 29, 2020
internationalman:
Watch all of Them actively vocal in another man's country issue..

But they would all rather remain unceremoniously silent in their own issue..

Bunch of double standard hypocritical bigots spare headed by the lifless one.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 7:59am On May 29, 2020
HeadShot:

And they are still chanting sai barber
A country that lacks leadership

To think that some people in south west still support buhari even opting for Amotekun to defend themselves is highly appalling...

I shudder....
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by makewetalk2: 8:12am On May 29, 2020
You will not have anything in this case because you are seeing that I am coming from a different perspective than the usual that you have been accustomed to. You guys are programmed to attack non-muslims in a specific way. I am coming from within by providing you excerpts from your mighty koran and from Muslim scholars. I never claimed to be intelligent. If intelligence means presenting one with verses or quotes of his own leaders, then I am beyond intelligent. It means that I can sit above your entire religion.

I actually said nothing to the guy but ask him to read the same books that other muslims recommend to me. I am not Muslim but I read them and that is why I discovered things that you all have never known. He actually thought that I made it up but shocking to see that it is found in your religious book.

You are here now to deflect but I know all your tricks (intelligence) by experience.
I do not want to boast but in this case, I boast that I beat you when it comes to intelligence.

Implausibility is one of biggest problems with muslims apologists. Your argument is low and implausible. Muslims are masters of otherism. We have a case in hand. If you have substantiated points, you will dwell on this very point and convince me before referring OTHERS. Use your koran to explain to me why the believing woman is not the most tortured woman.
She is there wearing Hijab and being monitored and beaten while the men are performing Cunnilingus on white girls or igbo girls pudenda. They buy them expensive gifts while enslaving their wives.

True salvation has nothing to do with my point but if you must know, yes! The Bible speaks of salvation and not true salvation. There is nothing like true salvation in the Bible. There is only ONE salvation and it through Jesus. God has given him the will and the means to make this possible for us. That is why he sent Jesus down to the earth to save me and you if you will believe. Jesus did not send anyone to be a motivational speaker or to make the gospel about himself. Anyone who does that, the Bible clearly calls him a false Christian and an anti-christ.

And, Muslim clerics do not do what you think. if they do that, then they are opposing the koran. the koran DEMANDS that a true Muslim FIGHTS AND KILLS non-believers. The koran DEMANDS that you, a Muslim or a cleric should EXPEL NON-MUSLIMS FROM YOUR COUNTRY AND SUBJUGATE THEM AND MAKE THEM PAY THE JIZYA. THE KORAN DEMANDS THAT YOU DO NOT LET THEM LIVE AND THAT YOU SHOULD SHOW NO MERCY TO THEM OR HAVE ANY FEELING TOWARD THEM.

What your clerics do are the deceitful acts called Taqiyya. The reason why Muslims lay low today is that the power belongs to the west. The actual command in the Koran is to establish Islam globally by Killing the non-believers and taking their wives and kids and force them to become muslims.

You either do not know the koran or you are trying to deceive yourself, not me using the trickery of taqiyya.

Jesus does not make it compulsory for everyone to read the Bible. It is a matter of choice. According to Jesus, only a few people will be saved not many. So, the many Christians you see today are not going to make it. You cannot demand that they read the Bible. It is their choice to read or decline.

Jesus preached love and tolerance. Two things that are not in Islam.

Do not be fooled, read the koran, and do not listen to what your clerics tell you. They know the truth

Microwhy:

As in you're wondering how could such Hadith exist and Islam still have Muslim women is large numbers including women from western countries that revert to Islam.
You must be thinking you're very intelligent to have been able to decipher and crack the true meaning of the Hadith which is kept hidden from Muslims.
Very intelligent guy ko..
Comparative study guru abi..
I have nothing to tell you other than advice you to encourage Christians to read and understand their Bible the way most Muslims understand Quran and Hadith and stop depending on pastors who use emotions and personal feelings to explain bible verses.
All I can say is that you're on your path to True Salvation if truly you have the courage to read Hadith and Quran because most Christians are naturally afraid of Arabic text.
I know you must be raging for my choice of word "True Salvation " because you guys think its synonymous to Christianity. Muslim cleric are not motivational speakers, they tell you exactly what it is and its left for you to decide.

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Is it Christians or Muslims that were killed? That's my major concern... Because Muslims are cool with the killings of northern Christians. So I hope...
That's not true and who told you that hogwash?
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2020
Fash20:

we haven't made the right move. this country won't get better if we don't do anything

that's how ur people believed that Buhari was the 'right move' in 2015.

ur matter don quickly tire me.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Microwhy: 8:04am On May 30, 2020
makewetalk2:
I never claimed to be intelligent. If intelligence means presenting one with verses or quotes of his own leaders, then I am beyond intelligent. It means that I can sit above your entire religion.
Ofcourse you're intelligent, just get a group of ignorant gullible people together and i urge you to start your call without wasting time. Intelligence play vital role in Christianity. How can a person with P.HD in Applied Mathematics not be able to outplay, outsmart and deceive his followers.
The more smart, wise, cunning and intelligent you're, the more your follower in Christianity.
Before your forefathers stops using leafs to cover their private parts, some people have started memorizing and writing the Quran.
All your quotes are rubbish and half bake. Islam is not Christianity where only the pastor have the monopoly of understanding and preaching with the bible.
Stop disturbing yourself, go and sanitize Christianity first. Schedule a meeting with "Liquid metal" and "Iginla" boldly tell them that they're satanist. Go sanitize Christianity and stop worrying about Islam.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by makewetalk2: 10:22am On May 30, 2020
Microwhy:

Ofcourse you're intelligent, just get a group of ignorant gullible people together and i urge you to start your call without wasting time. Intelligence play vital role in Christianity. How can a person with P.HD in Applied Mathematics not be able to outplay, outsmart and deceive his followers.
The more smart, wise, cunning and intelligent you're, the more your follower in Christianity.
I will not built a ministry on top what Jesus has set up. Secular education is not spiritual education. This is what your clerics do and I do not play that dirty. Save your advice for your posterity. You advised me to read the koran just as your cohorts do and I am here to prove that I have read it. You have a problem with me reading it now because you have seen me devouring it like the Quraysh Quran that it is. Findings have proved that the book predates Mohammed. What does it mean? Simply the truth that it actually means, that it is a book made for the god of Ka'aba, the world famous Hubal and the exact god that Mohammed and his ancestors served. The Moon-god originals.
Microwhy:
Before your forefathers stops using leafs to cover their private parts, some people have started memorizing and writing the Quran.
Thank you for reiterating the fact that the Quran predates Mohammed. It was proved in the UK.
Microwhy:
All your quotes are rubbish and half bake.
All my quotes are from the Koran and the hadith. Invariably you are cementing the actual obvious that your Religion is rubbish and half bake. I did not say anything but present the koran and you are livid. What if I begin to present my interpretations? You will blow yourself up.
Microwhy:
Islam is not Christianity where only the pastor have the monopoly of understanding and preaching with the bible.
No one gave any pastor the monopoly of understanding the scriptures. any pastor who says that is an antichrist.
and more than Christianity, the koran commands muslims to kill any apostate of Islam. what does that indicate? Exactly the point that you are trying to articulate, compulsion. islam is compulsorily subjugating all muslims into submission. That is what islam means SUBMISSION.
So, how dare you compare yourselves to pastors who have no physical business with their apostates?
No pastor or church will kill you for leaving. No indication in the Bible that serves Christians the right to kill any apostate. The koran does. So, your point is a look in your own mirror.
Microwhy:
Stop disturbing yourself, go and sanitize Christianity first. Schedule a meeting with "Liquid metal" and "Iginla" boldly tell them that they're satanist. Go sanitize Christianity and stop worrying about Islam.
That is the point with pointless Islamists. When you decimate them with logical facts, they insidiously dismissive. islam did not give me the right to do what you just said. islam compulsively commands you to kill me and not let me "GO and sanitize Christianity. So, what you are doing here now is called taqiyya. You are a pretend liberal.

I do not worry about Islam. I read about it haha and that is a different game. If I worry, I will not talk but act. I talk cos there is something in my head about your dead skull religion.

At this point, you have gone through my profile to check me out as is common with muslims to see my level of cognizance about your religion. That is why you cannot confront me logically but you chose to dispel me.
The other time, you asked me to read the koran and you are surprised that I have and still reading it. I will continue to share my own version of Islam and you cannot stop me. You can place a bounty on my head as the usual Muslim tradition.
Skunk cultist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.