Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) (50601 Views)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five / Death Toll From Kaduna Attack Rises To 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2020

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Gadafii: 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
Sokoto the pride of the north
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
The federal government has failed in all respects as regards protecting the lives of its citizens..

Fail fail fail...tufiakwa.. i wonder what metrices we use in measuring the effectiveness of a government..

Let the sultan of sokoto and all core supporters of buhari clap their hands for these happenings..
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
May their souls Rest In Peace
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by GiZcorp: 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
Abeg Fellow NLs, are we permitted to blame buhari now?

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by oyindare(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
Nigeria�!!!!Toh

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2020
A nation not at war, but daily keeps recording scores of killings much higher than those at war. And some peeps will have us believe all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2020
This should be a subject matter.
Death rate is faster than COVID- 19
APC Governors should be more concerned about this than meeting Buhari on Obaseki embarassed

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by friday2011(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
internationalman:
Watch all of Them actively vocal in another man's country issue..

But they would all rather remain unceremoniously silent in their own issue..

Bunch of double standard hypocritical bigots spare headed by the lifless one.

Exactly, when it comes to issues that relate to one white old man in the western world, them go dey flex muscle, i dont know how such add to or remove our problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nathphil(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
internationalman:
Watch all of Them actively vocal in another man's country issue..

But they would all rather remain unceremoniously silent in their own issue..

Bunch of double standard hypocritical bigots spare headed by the lifless one.
Is a pity, people that ought to voice out this injustice have kept mute.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
APC really failed
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by 4four(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
Somebody once asked this question on this forum that is able young men in those part of north only good at berrying their love one? Can't they defend their self and communities at large

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by iqiq: 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
As usual, nothing would be done
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 3:08pm On May 28, 2020
Arewa yoots oya do something.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
Next Level Things....

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
There is something fundamentally wrong with the Hausa-Fulani. The amount of blood they have shed since 1953 when they achieved self rule has exceeded the amount of blood shed anywhere else in Africa.
Killing Igbos
Waging religious wars
Terrorism
Herdsmen/farmer crisis
Banditry

Even the whites have not killed as much blacks as the number of blacks that Hausa Fulanis have killed in history
They have a culture of violence

Reply me with facts please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by psyco: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
1stola:
Terrible!

Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers

DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

You people should keep my your mess within your regions sha.
After voting for the lifeless one this is how he repays them.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by OKTolu: 3:10pm On May 28, 2020
Gunmen killed 74 people in a country that has law and order, this shows that no where is safe anymore, only God can cleanse our land of this continues bloodshed of innocent people.

Nigeria what a country...
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Dumte(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2020
Ask these same people if Buhari has the right to contest 2023 Whether they'll vote for, and you will hear a massive "Sai baba"

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Skoolface01: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
I think its time we tell these heartless ( herdsmen) fulanis in general to leave this country .. Hausa's can't do this to themselves

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by psyco: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Rgade:
The northern cabal is more interested in finding oil in the north than protecting the lives of the masses.

Anyway Sha you will see Nigerians on social media posting "I can't breathe" bla bla, this is because of one death o.
But people are here getting killed in our backyard like chickens.
...slaughtered...
Read the op.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Buhari supporters
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
The moment we elected a Fulani man as president of the Federal republic of Nigeria, a person who is their messiah sent to infiltrate the Nigeria Army just like Abacha and the rest to enable the Fulani cause take place, we inserted a deadly virus into our blood stream. At this point only God can save us in the next 100 years. As for the Hausas who are the core owners of the North, they have lost their birthrights to the Fulani. Go and check the history of Fulani Nomads. You will under this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by alsudaes1(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
May God Almighty protect us, Amen
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by eniafet: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
God help naija oh. All this killings is enough.
For your cheap Data
MTN SALES PRICES 500MB - #250 1GB - #450 2GB - #900 5GB - #1,900
CALL / WHATSAPP : 08039768967.
ATTENDING TO YOUR NEEDS IS MY PRIORITY.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Chekwume16(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2020
I wonder how people rate buhari's performance. This is the most ineffective government I have seen in Nigeria. Jonathan inspite of his nonchalance was much better than what we have now. How can you retain service chiefs that have virtually failed and people still support this man

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2020
This is what they got for voting Buhari into power,Shame
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by psyco: 3:13pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
They told us that Goodluck was ineffective. They blamed him for 7 years. The best of their achievements still remains the works of the same Goodluck that they slander. They have managed to install Hausa people all over the places and yet they have nothing to show for us. The man who claims to fight corruption is a friend of Ganduje. He said nothing when Ganduje was exposed on camera.
Empty brain wants to sit in power. Lifeless skunk
Nigerians can revote him over and over again. Trust me they are that dumb. wink

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Dumte(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2020
Gadafii:
Sokoto the pride of the north
which pride? Useless illiterates and almajiris
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by AMvanquish: 3:15pm On May 28, 2020
Yungmil:
naija hw u see am. I tell you the truth and I lie not, the problem of Nigeria is the north....very backward.

Don't take my comment serious pls. Its the fault of MTN who are giving me daily free mb, and I don't know what to do with it.

anyway FTC for me. thanks 2 MTN

So people are not killed elsewhere...
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by psyco: 3:16pm On May 28, 2020
GiZcorp:
Abeg Fellow NLs, are we permitted to blame buhari now?
No, blame the people negotiating with the killers enough. Buhari is a saint undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.