Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) (50600 Views)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five / Death Toll From Kaduna Attack Rises To 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Taye4j: 3:16pm On May 28, 2020
Is this a country or an animal kingdom? Why are people so callous and heartless? We claim to have security operatives and disastrous killings like these are allowed in the country unabated.

Some stupid Nigerians will join in the #blacklivesmatter in the US where nobody recognizes their voices rather than use the same platform to cry out against the injustice and ethnic cleansing carried out against some set of people in Nigeria while the Government watches as these horrendous killings continue.

Northern leaders have failed their people; gluttonous lifestyle and i-dont-care attitude and the political suicidal escapades are already coming back to haunt them. I'm only sorry for the Sokoto Indigenes who are suffering with no one to help.

This is my advice to Sokoto people who are being slaughtered from Chinua Achebe's quote : 'Eneke the bird says since men have learned to shoot without missing, he has learned to fly without perching'.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by psyco: 3:17pm On May 28, 2020
dangermouse:
A nation not at war, but daily keeps recording scores of killings much higher than those at war. And some peeps will have us believe all is well.
it's depressing....

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2020
idonhammer:
Arewa yoots oya do something.

Do Wetin? Arewa have been conquered by Fulani nomads within 50yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2020
internationalman:
Watch all of Them actively vocal in another man's country issue..

But they would all rather remain unceremoniously silent in their own issue..

Bunch of double standard hypocritical bigots spare headed by the lifless one.

They know more about a black man and white police in the States than the carnage unfolding before their buried heads in the sands of their own country.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by psyco: 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
4four:
Somebody once asked this question on this forum that is able young men in those part of north only good at berrying their love one? Can't they defend their self and communities at large
how can you fight people that are armed?

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
1stola:
Terrible!

Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers

DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

You people should keep my your mess within your regions sha.

You didn't even add Polio and Lassa fever!!!...

Those people are completely anti-progress or retrogressive!!!... This nation will stay perpetually left behind cos these people will never allow us move forward!!!

This is where I agree with Nnamdi Kanu. We need to cut ties with these regions... We can't keep pretending! We can't keep taking one step forward, and 10 steps backward, courtesy of the North!!! No way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2020
psyco:
Where is hope?

People like me are just waiting patiently for the next election perhaps a miracle will happen to turn Nigeria around.

For now Nigeria is a failed state.

anybody wey go out go vote in 2023 is a mad fellow. angry

I no wan know whether na the person's civil right to vote or not, na mad people go carry their stupidity go vote in the next presidential election.

make una leave them make dem choose who dey like, make e dey for record say no be Nigerians votes dem take elect the person.

if y'all still looking for a savior while PDP and APC are still dominating the country, una dey dream.

stupid politicians. stupid government!

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 3:20pm On May 28, 2020
Boko Haram still on rampage

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by GiZcorp: 3:20pm On May 28, 2020
psyco:
No, blame the people negotiating with the killers enough. Buhari is a saint undecided
If you say so then who's in charge of this negotiation if not the clueless master himself?
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 28, 2020
Fulani herdsmen will carry AK-47 rifle in full glare of the police, instead of arresting him they will look the other way.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 3:21pm On May 28, 2020
psyco:
Where is hope?

People like me are just waiting patiently for the next election perhaps a miracle will happen to turn Nigeria around.

For now Nigeria is a failed state.

No election?

Lets scatter everything... This nation is useless

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2020
This is one of the reason I have vowed never to step my feet in the north except Abuja. I was posted to the north during my NYSC, I quickly applied for redeployment. God forbid, wetin I dey go north go do.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2020
HeadShot:

And they are still chanting sai barber
A country that lacks leadership

To think that some people in south west still support buhari even opting for Amotekun to defend themselves is highly appalling...

I shudder....

You see those my Westerners... I feel ashamed when I see them kowtowing and acting slavish towards these power hungry bastards!!!... Where is our dignity??!
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
They told us that Goodluck was ineffective. They blamed him for 7 years. The best of their achievements still remains the works of the same Goodluck that they slander. They have managed to install Hausa people all over the places and yet they have nothing to show for us. The man who claims to fight corruption is a friend of Ganduje. He said nothing when Ganduje was exposed on camera.
Empty brain wants to sit in power. Lifeless skunk
stop bringing up a useless person matter cos another useless person has failed...when will u learn that one's failure isn't excuse for another person failure abi when e8 better pass f9 for waec no be same failure? When we stop celebrating mediocrity, then our learning will start.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
They know those responsible but cowardice

Exactly!!! Even Boko Haram would have ended years ago if these pathetic morons were honest with themselves, and decided to exorcise the bad eggs amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 28, 2020
Yungmil:
naija hw u see am. I tell you the truth and I lie not, the problem of Nigeria is the north....very backward.

Don't take my comment serious pls. Its the fault of MTN who are giving me daily free mb, and I don't know what to do with it.

anyway FTC for me. thanks 2 MTN

It is an understatement to call the parasitic people of Northern Nigeria a problem.
They are not only a problem but they are a tragedy that befell the people of Southern Nigeria from the days of Wicked Gen. Lord Lugard.

Lugard, you will not rest in heaven.
Great Britain,you will be the least among the nations.
We have no fundamental to be in the same nation with this retrogressive and backward Hausa Fulani people.
I regret being a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by etoete77: 3:24pm On May 28, 2020
This one is happening in Sokoto, Tambuwal can't protect one small state, he was blaming Jona for insecurities I the nation

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by cyndylove64(f): 3:25pm On May 28, 2020
I can't be sympathetic to the north.cause they are the one voting for looters and govt that don't give a damn about them.they are their own very problem.they should fight arewa rich society for their right.even if given a chance to make a right.they will still take the wrong path.no body should quote or mention me.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2020
If it were IPOB, you will see Yoruba Muslim, Almajiris and IDP of the north celebrating

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Taye4j: 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
CORRECTMAN78:
If it were IPOB, you will see Yoruba Muslim, Almajiris and IDP of the north celebrating

Pls be sensible for once in your lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
Insecurity everywhere, which kind country be this sef.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

anybody we go out go vote in 2023 is a mad fellow. angry

I no wan know whether na the person's civil right to vote or not, na mad people go carry their stupidity go vote in the next presidential election.

make una leave them make dem choose who dey like, make e dey for record say no be Nigerians votes dem take elect the person.

if y'all still looking for a savior when PDP and APC are still dominating the country, una dey dream.

stupid politicians. stupid government!

Bro... We know our problem but we are hoping God will come and help us...

We need to make a move atleast
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
ajailer:
God please have mercy on the land.

Which land exactly ?
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Samysearch(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
They told us that Goodluck was ineffective. They blamed him for 7 years. The best of their achievements still remains the works of the same Goodluck that they slander. They have managed to install Hausa people all over the places and yet they have nothing to show for us. The man who claims to fight corruption is a friend of Ganduje. He said nothing when Ganduje was exposed on camera.
Empty brain wants to sit in power. Lifeless skunk

Hatred is ungodly. Try searching for truth rather than picking verses out of context to justify ur porous claims. Learning is easy, get a copy of the Qur'an and check for ur self.
Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by OVB123: 3:28pm On May 28, 2020
Sokoto is the seat of caliphat and power, why is killing going on there. i don,t really understand what is going on in Nigeria because d nigeria civil war did not claimed life d way we are currently experiency now. God help us ooo.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 3:28pm On May 28, 2020
Sigh...

What a Thursday!

Ranching could have curbed all this but it was politicised and made to become an ethno-religious subject.

If open grazing continues to thrive, incidents like this are bound to happen.

The root cause needs to be addressed without sentiments. We cant keep acting like all is well when its not.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2020
Chai
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2020
Then how many has corona killed in past 3 months that they are looking everywhere....

Nonese!!!
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2020
bayelsaowei:
The federal government has failed in all respects as regards protecting the lives of its citizens..

Fail fail fail...tufiakwa.. i wonder what matrices we use in measuring the effectiveness of a government..

Let the sultan of sokoto and all core supporters of buhari clap their hands for these happenings..

Sultan of Sokoto and his fellow elites are insensitive and far removed from the sufferings of their impoverished subjects...

Salvation lies squarely in the hands of the people... Sadly, they will rather worship their oppressors, while wallowing in the cesspit of penury!!!

What do you do with people who believe suffering is their birthright??!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by TMwise1942: 3:30pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2020
Taye4j:

Pls be sensible for once in your lifetime.

Worshipper , why not face the topic ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.