Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix (80474 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by WINDSOW(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2020
Very dangelous people. In Odumeje's voice
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by popcykaylah(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2020
Fear women and also fear a jobless man ..
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by enochogaga(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2020
Useless and very any how human been
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Karemarealty288(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2020
Another Peter and Paul twins fighting cos of woman....are thinking what am thinking?

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by scantee(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

Only Nairaland.

LOL are saying those news aren't credible or what?

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Bluffly: 8:52am On May 29, 2020
I hate people that result tonusing of weapon in a domestic fight. What would have required you bringing out a machete for goodness sake.
Only cowards act like that. The girlfriend should be arrested for accomplice to attempted murder why the brother Peter charged with attempted murder
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Longman8: 8:53am On May 29, 2020
This is insane and ridiculously absurb.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by NigeriaB(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Village People Has Perfected Work On These Brothers

And these village people had to go through a woman as an instrument. This is sad..

Women are lovely but stories like dis will just paint women in bad light.

RIP to the dead
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:54am On May 29, 2020
Reminds me of Psquare but may God make them one again.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:
What a gory sight. shocked..

How did he manage to do this to him without the brother putting up any form of resistance?

He was able to do this to his brother because the brother put up a resistance. If the brother had run away at the sight of the weapon, it wouldn't have been this bad. He probably used his hand and legs to try and stop a cutlass strike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Fredoallan: 8:54am On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:
Just imagine the nonsense.....

I'm a woman but you see women, they are very dangerous...

Fear them...

Wish him quick recovery tho

Recovery after death.. we fear una ooo grin
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by rali123(f): 8:55am On May 29, 2020
Butchered cos of a gf with 5whole kids from another man. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by enochogaga(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2020
WINDSOW:
Very dangerous people. In Odumeje's voice

Dangelous

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by tunary(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2020
Anfield247:
Na waoh... Now wey beautiful and intelligent girls full for road like pure water! This kind thing taya me oooh, Okay na, weytin u gain? even if you gain, weytin you lose?
them yakpa anyhow, wan ti poju
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Alaganature(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2020
So Las Las nah the hand wey he used beat the pikin nah him the twins brother target Choi...The heart of a man is very wicked..God save us oo
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by mukthar2000(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2020
Chaiii igboamakaaaaaa, when are u going to Start loving each other for God sake?how can u peoples be asking for presidential seat to rule Nigerians why u people doesn't show love to each other for God sake, Is this how u want to be ruling ur Republic of Biafra when u are fortunately being giving? May God save Igbo brothers with their disagreement Behavior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by sinkhole: 8:58am On May 29, 2020
rali123:
Butchered cos of a gf with 5whole kids from another man. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
imagine, no be 4.9kids o, 5 whole number kids shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by 9inchesdick: 8:59am On May 29, 2020
I don't believe this happened in igbo land cry cry this must had happened in one of those known places which is known for their usual activities ; skull mining angry angry

Let them take him to imsu gate let me see or I don't believe it... It must be the afonminers undecided
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Ghostrye: 9:00am On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:
What a gory sight. shocked..

How did he manage to do this to him without the brother putting up any form of resistance?
His hands was his defense na, he used it to protect himself and got it chopped right off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by eleko1: 9:00am On May 29, 2020
sad jhudas
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Gkemz: 9:01am On May 29, 2020
Bad news always emanating from Imo state
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by akmath: 9:02am On May 29, 2020
Maybe the twins get different fathers.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by ScotMisile: 9:03am On May 29, 2020
scantee:

LOL are saying those news aren't credible or what?
They aren't all credible,ssecondly Nairaland is an arena of TRIBALISTIC JOURNALISM.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2020
The irony of the whole matter is that a brother butchered his own twin brother because of a child that his girlfriend had for another man.

It is because of evil twins like this that people often pray never to have twins. I am sure that their constant bickering was what killed their father. I remembered twins like this while growing up. Identical twins who always wore similar clothing but always engaging in bloody fights with each other.

As for the girlfriend, what was her motive for telling her boyfriend? She must have known that telling would cause a big fight. She is either a very foolish woman or a snake who enjoys causing trouble.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by YorubaKing: 9:06am On May 29, 2020
These okoro pple too savage, I swear. angry
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by xendra: 9:08am On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:

Fear them...

you are not a woman, every human is dangerous.

they both have sense why didn't they use it did you see any part where the woman held the cutlass? be looking for cheap likes on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:

Fear them...

I fear who no fear women. Glad you said that. But I can take a wild woman.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Bighead9: 9:10am On May 29, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Empty afonja bigskull angry

He was injured severely not dead...

Whatever, his identity still remains Igbo.

See as my comment pain you well well. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by paul3429: 9:11am On May 29, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by yaki84: 9:12am On May 29, 2020
robosky02:
Graphic Photo: Man butchers his twin brother during fight over a girlfriend in Imo

Tragedy struck in Umuonunkwo kindred, Ndimoko Arondizuogu in Ideato North LGA of Imo state, when a twin, Peter butchered his brother Paul during a fight.

Information gathered revealed that, the twins who doesn’t behave like one, fight each other and do not always agree.

It was reported that, trouble started on Monday when Paul beat Peter’s girlfriend’s child, which didn’t leave the child with injury.

Peter however, who wasn’t at home when the incident happened went to fight after his girlfriend told him what transpired earlier. The fight degenerated to using cutlass which eventually left Paul in bad shape and struggling for life.

Their elder brother, Micheal Ogbonna who spoke to our correspondent, stated that their father died two years ago and they have tried severally to get them skilled vocationally to no avail, rather, they always abandon it and ferment trouble at home.

Further information gathered revealed that, they said girlfriend has five children from another man and the child in question wasn’t Peter’s.

Paul who was initially being treated at Home Resort Hospital at Ndianiche in Arondizuogu, has now been transferred to the Federal Medical Center, Owerri. One of his hand is dead from the machete injury, while the other is in bad shape.

See the graphic image below

www.expressiveinfo.com/graphic-photo-man-butchers-his-twin-brother-during-fight-over-a-girlfriend-in-imo/

Since hope came, Imo has now become hopeless. Apologies to the good people if Imo.
Imo has now become the Kenya of Nigeria with weird news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.