Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (68375 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Dfynboi: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
BCJAY:
I had a pain and went to the hospital for treatment only for the doctor to ask me to lie down remove my pant and he started to insert his finger into my private part to finger me and he was yearning hmm hmm and it was nothing pertaining to that I have to stand and leave there and never go back to the doctor again. The second instance was when I had accident and broke my arm only for doctor to ask me to remove cloth and wants to be touching my breast pretending to be massaging my arm, some doctors are terrible
re u sure u re telling d truth
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chidonc:

Calm down, he's correct, some of those questions have no correlation with the situation on ground, even your reply is senseless. If you intend knowing if someone is pregnant as a medical practioner, why not ask directly or conduct a test on her, what's your business asking her when last did you have sex to know if she's pregnant or not.
And another thing is most times they usually ask those questions or ask you to take off your cloths after they've already made a diagnosis.

If it was before making a diagnosis now it would have been better. But after diagnosing me with malaria and now asking me some bullshit questions haha na pervert you be abeg.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by perdollar(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kizzygentle:
When I had motoscrotosis, I went to the hospital and met a female consultant. She asked me to show her my private part to check up. It was very very red. Infact it took me 5mins to show her. The way she was even looking at it and shifting my scrotum front and back, left and right. It was highly embarrassing and almost funny though d touch was soothing and it was just responding to stimulus. It was so bleeped up.
which one b motoscrotosis

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by klbakare(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
WORDWORLD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ciVwMSCQU

Embarrassing experience with doctors. Very funny. Kingazubuike you need watch this.

I could literally smell that poop over here. grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by izzyboi(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

Ok...but for official purposes don't say what you feel especially if you are in the medical field. It's ok to see such in your head without voicing it out in an official setting.
Wow, my school does not have dentistry but I used to think they were 'medical students' also
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
lekbel09:
That's bullshit bro, medical schools do not only produce medical doctors but also radiographers, dentist, physiotherapy etc.
Physically speaking medical schools produce the fields listed above and even more. And in that context you can say that they all go to medical schools. But strictly speaking the word medical student refers to one who is trained in a medical school. In a way you are right. Kingazubuike did go to a medical school.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
izzyboi:

Wow, my school does not have dentistry but I used to think they were 'medical students' also
They are dental students...lol...that's why the MDCN has the D. If not it would just have been Medical Council of Nigeria.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't really have any embarrassing moment. I have pulled my pant twice for nurses and lab attendant to take sample of discharge that was coming out of my vigina. One was a female nurse and the other was a male nurse. Me I was normal sha.
I prefer to do those kind of test where I will open my private part with doctors I have no chance of meeting in a long time after the test

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by victorjoe(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
praiseneo:
I remember the day doctor ask me if I de smoke in front of my parents I just tell am say shiit de worry me form stomach pain start to de cry fake cry so that dem go forget the question.

In my mind I was like
Shey this one de mad nii
My mama fit faint if she hear am

Most of una wey de talk say una mama fit faint when she hear something, una go surprise if the woman tell una wetin una papa been de do. I shock to hear say popsie been de smoke cigar and even dope. But funny enough, we no grow come see am de do those things. Na mumsie tell us as them catch my brother and him friend for backyard de puff.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KCNATH(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin That was back then in 2007...
mehn,i was rushed to a near by hospital due to the fact that i couldn't urinate.

the doctor instructed d nurse on duty to fix a pipe in my dick.

so i had to pull down my boxer,just for me to hear one of d nurses saying-"bros,why you no dey shave na??...but shaving stick no dey expensive na..

na once i soak myself for shame dat day.

d truth is dat most naija nurses and doctors have poor manners of approach..
na who get body to hear generational insults nai dey do things with them.
I SELF WHY U NO DEY SHAVE? NA BODY ODOUR U DEY INVITE O
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nsiehi: 12:04am On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol stop being foolish okay.. i say it's a laxative, he said it's a gel..

I repeat, stop embarrassing yourself here. There are rectal laxatives,
there are also cream or gels, plain gel or anaesthetic gel used for digital rectal examination and for passing urethral catheter. What was used for the person you quoted was an examining gel popularly called K-Y JELLY. Digital rectal or anal examination can be very painful and could cause painful tears around the anal opening and the wall of the anus and rectum. In order to prevent this tear and pains, the finger is smeared with the gel to lubricate the anal opening and soft rectal wall before inserting the finger into the anus. I won't tutor you anymore. It`s either they dropped you at 2nd mbbs or you're a Johesu member exposing your ignorance here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by perdollar(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2020
oyedav:
Everywhere Good...

My only embarrassing moment was with a nurse. A young dope lady when I been dey eye dah year. Las las na d girl open yansh gimme injection.. the manly part of me prevented me from crying out loud. I started moaning(smirks).

P.s i’d be a Doctor in 4years too.
I like ur confidence. make sure it's four years

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by queenitee(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2020
1Sharon:

Cos you were doing Shakara and delayed answering kingazubike and jeering.

I do understand that's its if the drugs are compatable with pregnancy

But I still believe the appropriate question instead should be "could you be pregnant"?
I've been following your discussions since and I really do not want to intervene because I really can't stand replying like they have gave. But I'd like to make a comment on this.
Asking " could you be pregnant or are you sexually active" like you said, is good. But I have a lot of reason why a doctor would not ask you that but would prefer to go into details, but I wouldn't even tell you those ones because they are medical reasons and you might think so what? But to make this easier, I would go with a reason you mentioned in one of your earlier post. You said "maybe because this is Nigeria where everyone is pretentious" And I would want to talk about that reason alone. Because people are pretentious in Nigeria or they think some thing shouldn't be or shouldn't happen to them, they would outrightly deny it and you a doctor who wants the best for your patient needs to find a way to get the information from them to be able to get the proper diagnosis.
It is why a doctor or nurse would start with "have you been feeling excessively thirsty these days or have you been urinating frequently at night?" If would surprise you the patient would deny it. Go like this. "Madam, I just want to know many times do you urinate at night and how many times do you use to before?" The patient might still not answer, but go this way. "Madam, sickness isn't your portion o, I'm just asking. Do you drink like 10, 15 or more times a day and do you urinate like 5 or more times during midnight before day break?" and watch them start talking. Do you now see one of the reasons why doctor ask?
It's because when a doctor/nurse ask the question directly, many would deny, but when they start gradually, it's like they are already warming you up and along the way self, you would have dropped hints.
A doctor/nurse would ask "are you pregnant" and then patient would go "no o, never." But ask "when was the last time you had sex and have you seen your period since then?" and the patient would go "that was January and it's true o, in fact, I noticed I haven't seen my period since January and I'm even feeling one kind self. But it doesn't seem like pregnancy, because the only thing is that I haven't seen my period, but I mean is just second week of march and you would agree with me not having period for a month doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant. I mean, I haven't been vomiting, although I don't feel like eating some food anymore because they make me feel funny." Notice they are still denying being pregnant but they have dropped hints along the way.

You might say not everyone would be pretentious and you would be right, but a doctor has a lot of patient to attend to. And because you won't know who will be pretentious or not and there's no time for trial and error because there are a lot of
people to attend to, they chose to go with what gets everyone talking generally.

And the fact that some people are married? If would shock you to know some married people are embarrass to talk about sex and some dread getting pregnant, they don't want it for one reason or the other. And if you ask some people are you pregnant? Because they are scared of saying yes and discovering they are not, they tend to say "no."
I would cite an example(I was there). "A staff(my senior colleague) went to the staff clinic to complain she was vomiting, weak, tired and having loss of appetite. The doctor only asked few questions such as " is your period due? The lady said no and that it can't be pregnancy and the doctor too her for her words and they promptly treated something else before discovering the lady was pregnant. Now, imagine a medical practitioner who knew all the symptoms of pregnancy treated something else and it was no one fault because the lady said it can't be pregnancy and the doctor considering the fact that the lady herself is a medical practitioner who worked in the same hospital took her words for what she said, because why would a medical practitioner deny/lie? But you know if the doctor had gone into details, they would have arrived at the correct diagnoses. If a medical practitioner who really know about this can pretend/deny, who can't?

Another one, because you present with a symptom common to a disease doesn't mean you have the disease. Many diseases have the same signs and symptoms with only slight differences and without asking these questions, one would never know. It is also to prevent diagnosing and treating the wrong disease.
You would agree with me Nausea and vomiting doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy, it's associated with a lot of other diseases.

So this is why. However, I know sensitive those questions can be, but it's really medical practitioners doing there job and except for perverts, they've already forgotten asking those questions when the patient leaves.

PS: I'm a nurse, not a doctor.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Nsiehi:

there are also cream or gels, plain gel or anaesthetic gel used for digital rectal examination and for passing urethral catheter. What was used for the person you quoted was an examining gel popularly called K-Y JELLY. Digital rectal or anal examination can be very painful and could cause painful tears around the anal opening and the wall of the anus and rectum. In order to prevent this tear and pains, the finger is smeared with the gel to lubricate the anal opening and soft rectal wall before inserting the finger into the anus. I won't tutor you anymore. It`s either they dropped you at 2nd mbbs or you're a Johesu member exposing your ignorance here.
Lol no wonder your life is miserable and upside down.
https://www.drugs.com/cons/laxative-rectal.html
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Nsiehi:

Sometimes, I wonder why you people couldn't afford to get a good degree. Blame it on the mushroom university you attended that's if you even attended any.

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by thiagoteres(m): 12:20am On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol no wonder your life is miserable and upside down.
https://www.drugs.com/cons/laxative-rectal.html

U should learn to take correction .
What was described was a basic rectal examination for which you would need a well lubricated finger to perform.
There are suppositories which act as laxative but that was definitely not what was described.
Some things are just too simple to be arguing about or doubting if you practise the profession.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Gr8amechi: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Most Nigerian doctors are perverts. They ask all sorts of silly questions that aren't related to your ailment. It has even gone as far as medical students on ward round , postings or clerking in teaching hospitals. Small boys wey never grow hair for prick will begin to ask you the last time you had sex before they diagnose you with typhoid or malaria. It's worse if you visit a teaching hospital. You might be used for live practicals in front of medical students during ward rounds or osce exams. If you have a knowledge of the medical profession, you'd easily understand. Later in the day, you begin to hear medical students and even interns gisting about their experience in O/G ward round , female medical etc.
A doctor will diagnose you with malaria and when it's time to prescribe a drug,
We know certain drugs or administration aren't suitable for pregnant people but instead of the male doctor to simply ask if you're pregnant, he'll rather be asking for the last time you had sex and if you're clean shaven down there grin

Your post is quite misleading.
But first it's called a teaching hospital because it's used to train all level of doctors,secondly no question that you are asked is irrelevant you can take that to the bank.
No matter how silly a question is, there is a significance to it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Steelarmy01: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2020
olurili:
go visit doctor with my mom when am 22years old,and after the result,the doctor look at me and said,young man you have to limit the way you have sex,I turn to mom and said,MOM WHAT TYPE OF FOOD IS HE TALKING ABOUT,IS IT CARBOHYDRATE OR PROTEIN?
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 05, 2020
They have sexualized this thread. undecided
Nonsense angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Samadhii(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
Do you know the types of illness shameful to report? Those ones that has to do with your Gynae. OMG! When the doctor have to ask you the last time you had sex; or when the doctor have to ask you the nature of symptoms around your genitals.

This note goes to Nigerian doctors: Nurses and other paramedics have no business in the room when you’re interviewing your patient. Kindly respect the Hippocratic Oath. Thank you!

My experience:
It was a cool Sunday evening at my gf’s house, she had visitors in the inner room which made it quite impossible to have a rumple with her. It’s been a while I gave her the banana due to the fact that I’ve been out of town for a while.

She knows I go for what I want. I’ve been waiting for a moment to put her down to no avail. After a while left to use the restroom. I joined her immediately and carried her on the wash hand basin. Dropped her pants and panties and flung her legs on a 180 degrees.

***The Problem***
The following day I peed and the tip of my penis was very eeeeeeewwww. The pain was sharp and immediately remembered the thick wetness. Chai, temi bami! I don’t have multiple partners and though I can’t trust any woman, but I can say she knows I’m alpha and will never try rubbish with me.

Being a person who doesn’t play with sexual health, I have a son already but I still wanna have more. Hence any threat means I land in the gynae’s office immediately.

I reached the doctors and I already assumed I have gonorrhea. The doctor (a lady) asked when last I lamba’d, it was a really shameful one. I responded “yesterday”.

Here comes the banger, she told me to draw down my shorts and boxers. Haaaaaa. The doctor is a quadragenarian by my calculation, nice skin, nice teeth set and all that; so, if you’re not impotent, your dick must obey the clarion call of the beagle.

One fvçked up psychology about the male genital is that the more you resist, the more it gets mad. I drew my boxers and my thing was vibrating in synchronicity with my every heart beat. My third leg shamed me.

She checked the tip (saw some tiny blisters) and was like “NO, you’re fine, you probably had a rough one with your gf”. I was not convinced and asked her to proceed with the test.

Guess what?

The test came back NEGATIVE for all!

Nairalanders come share ur own
How much did u run the test?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nsiehi: 12:30am On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Sometimes, I wonder why you people couldn't afford to get a good degree. Blame it on the mushroom university you attended that's if you even attended any.

You are really deep in your ignorance. Yes. There are rectal laxatives, also called suppositories, there are also laxatives taken by mouth, but they are not used for rectal EXAMINATION as was indicated by the person you quoted. No doctor will see a patient with constipation and his first approach will be to insert a rectal laxative or suppository without even examining the rectum to establish the cause of the constipation.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Nsiehi:

You are really deep in your ignorance. Yes. There are rectal laxatives, also called suppositories, there are also laxatives taken by mouth, but they are not used for rectal EXAMINATION as was indicated by the person you quoted. No doctor will see a patient with constipation and his first approach will be to insert a rectal laxative or suppository without even examining the rectum to establish the cause of the constipation.
Oh so your argument is/was on the procedure performed.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Seventy7kings: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No embarrassing moment sha

The only one when i be experienced na my sister cause am.
I nor know the kind of fever way she sick that period
A very deadly fever o
Me just lodge for hotel dey huzzle normal
When my cousin call me say my mummy dey cry.
I asked wetin happen. She say them rush one of my female siblings go hospital and now doctor say her blood nor dey respond say make them carry her go irrua hospital after ekpoma

O boy. Na so i quickly run down find Moto way go carry us go irrua that night
This one when i dey talk so na around 9pm in the night
I reach irrua around 11pm
O boy blood dey come out from her nose
Which kind fever be this na

Them admit her...

Imagine from that night till the next day morning by 1pm all those nurses and doctors continue to dey collect blood samples for testing. And still them never come up with wetin dey do her. Different nurses and doctors come dey collect samples of blood from her body as if say them dey drill oil. No treatment nothing nothing. Just different student nurses and doctors collecting blood samples all the time

As a real niggarrr me don dey vex small small but i nor know how i go take display my anger. And you know girls can't talk. Am the one to talk because am the only male child. We are six. Five female sibling.

I just walk out of the hospital go one store when dey the community go drink five bottles of Heineken

After the five bottles i come high and that Dutch courage come enter my body
Immediately na im i return back to the hospital

O boy na later in the evening of that day after my eye don clear
Them my sisters come dey laugh me dey tell me say i turn the whole hospital upside down

Say i nearly fight with the doctor
Say i block the entrance. No going out and no coming in
Say the doctor must attend to my sister...

I come dey shame that day ehnnnn. All through out our stay in that hospital for one week plus
The nurses were always laughing and reminding me of that incident
It was embarrassing sha but funny enough my anger display worked because immediately them come carry her go the appropriate place within the hospital and commence treatment. It was then we realized it was lassa fever

Damnnnnn! I spend almost two hundred thousand naira

Hospital is very scary at night and quiet sha
And people are dying there. Anybody way dey house and healthy should thank God

damnnnnn niggarrr, na so, Heineken dey give Dutch courage grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by TOSIN116: 12:56am On Jun 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
Simple. I hacked into it and fixed it. Do you want me to make you a mod?
Yes, let's see your 'hacking' power. cheesy
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by 1Sharon(f): 12:58am On Jun 05, 2020
queenitee:

I've been following your discussions since and I really do not want to intervene because I really can't stand replying like they have gave. But I'd like to make a comment on this.
Asking " could you be pregnant or are you sexually active" like you said, is good. But I have a lot of reason why a doctor would not ask you that but would prefer to go into details, but I wouldn't even tell you those ones because they are medical reasons and you might think so what? But to make this easier, I would go with a reason you mentioned in one of your earlier post. You said "maybe because this is Nigeria where everyone is pretentious" And I would want to talk about that reason alone. Because people are pretentious in Nigeria or they think some thing shouldn't be or shouldn't happen to them, they would outrightly deny it and you a doctor who wants the best for your patient needs to find a way to get the information from them to be able to get the proper diagnosis.
It is why a doctor or nurse would start with "have you been feeling excessively thirsty these days or have you been urinating frequently at night?" If would surprise you the patient would deny it. Go like this. "Madam, I just want to know many times do you urinate at night and how many times do you use to before?" The patient might still not answer, but go this way. "Madam, sickness isn't your portion o, I'm just asking. Do you drink like 10, 15 or more times a day and do you urinate like 5 or more times during midnight before day break?" and watch them start talking. Do you now see one of the reasons why doctor ask?
It's because when a doctor/nurse ask the question directly, many would deny, but when they start gradually, it's like they are already warming you up and along the way self, you would have dropped hints.
A doctor/nurse would ask "are you pregnant" and then patient would go "no o, never." But ask "when was the last time you had sex and have you seen your period since then?" and the patient would go "that was January and it's true o, in fact, I noticed I haven't seen my period since January and I'm even feeling one kind self. But it doesn't seem like pregnancy, because the only thing is that I haven't seen my period, but I mean is just second week of march and you would agree with me not having period for a month doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant. I mean, I haven't been vomiting, although I don't feel like eating some food anymore because they make me feel funny." Notice they are still denying being pregnant but they have dropped hints along the way.

You might say not everyone would be pretentious and you would be right, but a doctor has a lot of patient to attend to. And because you won't know who will be pretentious or not and there's no time for trial and error because there are a lot of
people to attend to, they chose to go with what gets everyone talking generally.

And the fact that some people are married? If would shock you to know some married people are embarrass to talk about sex and some dread getting pregnant, they don't want it for one reason or the other. And if you ask some people are you pregnant? Because they are scared of saying yes and discovering they are not, they tend to say "no."
I would cite an example(I was there). "A staff(my senior colleague) went to the staff clinic to complain she was vomiting, weak, tired and having loss of appetite. The doctor only asked few questions such as " is your period due? The lady said no and that it can't be pregnancy and the doctor too her for her words and they promptly treated something else before discovering the lady was pregnant. Now, imagine a medical practitioner who knew all the symptoms of pregnancy treated something else and it was no one fault because the lady said it can't be pregnancy and the doctor considering the fact that the lady herself is a medical practitioner who worked in the same hospital took her words for what she said, because why would a medical practitioner deny/lie? But you know if the doctor had gone into details, they would have arrived at the correct diagnoses. If a medical practitioner who really know about this can pretend/deny, who can't?

Another one, because you present with a symptom common to a disease doesn't mean you have the disease. Many diseases have the same signs and symptoms with only slight differences and without asking these questions, one would never know. It is also to prevent diagnosing and treating the wrong disease.
You would agree with me Nausea and vomiting doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy, it's associated with a lot of other diseases.

So this is why. However, I know sensitive those questions can be, but it's really medical practitioners doing there job and except for perverts, they've already forgotten asking those questions when the patient leaves.

PS: I'm a nurse, not a doctor.

Ok ok I see what you're all saying on this thread.
I see the logic.
Cultural differences I guess

Cos the question "when last did you have sex"? Is very intimate and borderline offensive.

Never had such a question and honestly I'd answer it with another question.

You're saying the patient will actually open up?
I thought they'd shy away.

"Could you be pregnant"? And "are you sexually active" sound less intrusive for a nigerian
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Fariq: 2:05am On Jun 05, 2020
@DominusPrime

For example in a teaching hospital, I said I don't want people around me what will happen? Will they ask me to leave. Be frank?

Do they have that authority to send me out in a government-owned hospital for asking that only the doctor(s) conducting the exam should be present?

Obviously, I cannot allow many people to observe me unless those conducting the exam.

This is my personal expression, many are comfortable with that.

Imagine yourself as a patient and not as a medical doctor, will you be comfortable that 5 students are looking at you (and in some cases asked to touch you) while a doctor is conducting the exam?

Thanks
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by showafrica(m): 2:51am On Jun 05, 2020
okoroemeka:
I cannot forget to the year I got infected with scabies,I tried everything that is possible and went to numerous hospitals and clinics but no help in sight,the itching was increasing on a daily basis and I am been driven slowly insane,in desperation I tried another clinic and after telling the lady doctor with nice clevages my woes,she decided to to inspect the offender and incredibly the dick Rose to full erection with the first touch even with the rough blisters covering it,the good doctor politely asked if she should continue the examination,the stress and my gradual desent into maddnes by the scabies itch did not even allow me to be embarrassed,she finally recommended benzyl benzoate and it restored my sanity

That benzyl benzoate na savior to man kind. It is the only thing that cures scabies completely and surprisingly its produced in Nigeria. I was so proud if Yoruba when i saw the state it was produced. Scabies can make you scratch like a mad man. Funny thing, it does not affect erect-on. Infact you are likely to have more erect*on and urge. So i am not surprised when the woman felt the anger of your mamba, i doubt she no smile. Bc nothing sweet women like a standing prick no matter how ugly it is. E dey give them butterflies.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Fariq: 3:07am On Jun 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
Simple. I hacked into it and fixed it. Do you want me to make you a mod?

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Investnow2017: 3:07am On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Thank you sir. I usually like to state standard practice and the possible deviation from the norm and why such will occur. Standard practice is for the Dr to first inform and explain to the patient what he wants to do and why he wants to do it. He/she must also tell the patient any discomfort he or she may feel and ask the patient to notify him or her of such. Then finally he must, i repeat, must obtain permission from either the patient or the caregiver or one who is deemed fit to give such permission legally. After all these he may then proceed.

Now the deviations. If I'm going to carry out a procedure on a patient who I have performed such on previously I certainly wont need to explain all over again except he has questions to ask. Then a negligent Dr or one who is deliberately lazy or very tired or overworked might not have the patience to explain severally the same procedure over and over again. I hope I have answered your questions sir.

Thank you so very much dear for your brilliant and honest response. I really do appreciate it.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Correcto: 4:13am On Jun 05, 2020
You could have requested a male to check you.
Kizzygentle:
When I had motoscrotosis, I went to the hospital and met a female consultant. She asked me to show her my private part to check up. It was very very red. Infact it took me 5mins to show her. The way she was even looking at it and shifting my scrotum front and back, left and right. It was highly embarrassing and almost funny though d touch was soothing and it was just responding to stimulus. It was so bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

No I will not shut up because if you see the manner in which the question was asked with all sorts of insult you will understand. Maybe you haven't even followed the discussion from the beginning but simply showed your stupidity with this comment. By the way I have politely answered as many questions as I can from other people here on this same topic so I have no personal issues answering questions. I hope you have enough sense to comprehend my answer cos your type will simply ignore my response without thoroughly checking but simply resort to more daft insults.

Told you to go sit in hell. You are just blabbing
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Emma1Oj(m): 4:36am On Jun 05, 2020
1Sharon:

Inappropriate. Why were you there tho
I was done with mine so the doc was trying to write/prescribe drugs for me, so it was her turn to be attended to before the doc was distracted wit somtin else and asked me to wait and said to her "remove your top n bra and climb der"n he walked out. wen he came back like 1min later n found her still on her top, he just say " my dear go out n com wen u r ready n call d next person"so she jus remove sharp sharp. she no con send again..she con relax. fine girl o..I suffer dat day..but docs r trying o..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.