Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (68541 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2020
folake4u:

Lmaoooooooogrin grin grin grin
it's not funny o.. people are speaking Muslim language to me via mentions..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Allahu Akbar bro cheesy grin
guy abeg I no do again
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Is it still on your profile?
yes oh.. tell Seun say I no do again..
people are using Muslim language to talk to me.. I
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2020
tempem:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You won't kill me..
guy it's not funny
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2020
1Sharon:

Allahu akbar
sister it's not funny oh
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
I've helped you remove it.
let me check
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Ningen(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2020
I went through all the comments and it's so sad that Nigerians believe doctors enjoy examining their privates or asking sex related questions!

C'mon guys, how could they?
If anything, they are VERY uncomfortable.
It's just that, they are “trained” not to show it.

Pls, let's drop this “dangerous” misconception.
Medical practitioners are not perverts abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2020
dfrost:

Longa throat... You go wish them abi you go beg for salah ram grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
chai bros na both
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
yes oh.. tell Seun say I no do again..

people are using Muslim language to talk to me.. I
It's no longer there.

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

grin grin out of curiosity na im mek bullet land monkey for head.
guy, I no do again abeg.. Epp me
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Larcardii(f): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin That was back then in 2007...
mehn,i was rushed to a near by hospital due to the fact that i couldn't urinate.

the doctor instructed d nurse on duty to fix a pipe in my dick.

so i had to pull down my boxer,just for me to hear one of d nurses saying-"bros,why you no dey shave na??...but shaving stick no dey expensive na..

na once i soak myself for shame dat day.

d truth is dat most naija nurses and doctors have poor manners of approach..
na who get body to hear generational insults nai dey do things with them.
u sef why u no shave cheesy
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

It's no longer there.

Chai thank u so much Bro.. people were taking me for a Muslim.. even mentioning Islamic words to me that I don't even understand till I checked my profile and saw the matter.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Fariq: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Yes. As I said it's not mandatory and more often than not patients oblige. If you insist the Dr can ask the students to leave. It's not compulsory or a law that patients should be subjected to examination by students.

Thank you.

If you're still a doctor keep up the good work saving lives despite the chicken payment from the government (incomparison to the work you guys are doing and what is obtainable elsewhere).

If you're still a student I wish you success throughout your stay in medical school.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Fariq:

Thank you.

If you're still a doctor keep up the good work saving lives despite the chicken payment from the government (incomparison to the work you guys are doing and what is obtainable elsewhere).

If you're still a student I wish you success throughout your stay in medical school.

Thank you and God bless you sir. I wish you all the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by mignone(f): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2020
joelison:

If u dont want to be used to teach medical students dont go to teaching hospitals.. U can go to general hospital.. Permission is not taken from patients before they can be used to teach medical students
Permission can be taken in saner environments & u can even politely request dt certain ppl don't touch u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by mignone(f): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2020
BadmanKiller:
When the doctor told me as a young boy who just clocked 18 in 2012 and he told me I had to inject myself because I have Type 1 Diabetes and I have to manage it myself. I fear my life because I have always feared the syringe for injection. A particular man even walked in as I was trying to inject myself and he said in surprise '' This small boy''. Life has not been easy o. Money self nor dey
Hope ur condition has improved.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by mignone(f): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Protein0:

Oooh, I see.
Medical schools produce Medical doctors and dentists only tho
Most doctors are too full of themselves.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by mignone(f): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

I enjoy exposing kingazubuike ignorance. Imagine asking a patient who is 6 weeks gone but doesn't even know and obviously did not test if she's pregnant. Yet that is the appropriate question to ask according to him.
Why not ask for her LMP instead?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2020
mignone:

Why not ask for her LMP instead?

That's the right thing to ask. If you follow my discussions on this thread you'll understand my posts.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by BadmanKiller: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2020
It's an everyday struggle. Injecting myself like 2, 3 to 4 times everyday. Even the drug is expensive and I've not been able to go to school because of this. No money to do business I want to venture to
mignone:

Hope ur condition has improved.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Chai thank u so much Bro.. people were taking me for a Muslim.. even mentioning Islamic words to me that I don't even understand till I checked my profile and saw the matter.
But you have to pay a small fee else it will reappear
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by NAETTE: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2020
joelison:

You better go and meet a doctor

Wicked man, grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by EricBraven: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Most Nigerian doctors are perverts. They ask all sorts of silly questions that aren't related to your ailment. It has even gone as far as medical students on ward round , postings or clerking in teaching hospitals. Small boys wey never grow hair for prick will begin to ask you the last time you had sex before they diagnose you with typhoid or malaria. It's worse if you visit a teaching hospital. You might be used for live practicals in front of medical students during ward rounds or osce exams. If you have a knowledge of the medical profession, you'd easily understand. Later in the day, you begin to hear medical students and even interns gisting about their experience in O/G ward round , female medical etc.
A doctor will diagnose you with malaria and when it's time to prescribe a drug,
We know certain drugs or administration aren't suitable for pregnant people but instead of the male doctor to simply ask if you're pregnant, he'll rather be asking for the last time you had sex and if you're clean shaven down there grin

Bad energy stay far away
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by MissEfe(f): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin That was back then in 2007...
mehn,i was rushed to a near by hospital due to the fact that i couldn't urinate.

the doctor instructed d nurse on duty to fix a pipe in my dick.

so i had to pull down my boxer,just for me to hear one of d nurses saying-"bros,why you no dey shave na??...but shaving stick no dey expensive na..

na once i soak myself for shame dat day.

d truth is dat most naija nurses and doctors have poor manners of approach..
na who get body to hear generational insults nai dey do things with them.
But y u no shave
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by mignone(f): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lol...unlike you who doesn't like to admit wrong I know of course that there are wayward Drs. We have a number of perverted Drs too. I won't defend what's wrong. If they are caught they could face dire consequences. That said, no lady or guy should be examined by the opposite sex without having a chaperone present. This is the standard practice and Drs are even warned not to examine patients without a chaperone present.
Do they adhere? I'd to ask for a female nurse to join us in a male doc's office while doing a pelvic examination.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2020
mignone:

Do they adhere? I'd to ask for a female nurse to join us in a male doc's office while doing a pelvic examination.
They are supposed to and if they don't you have the right to ask. It is ethically wrong for a Dr to examine a patient of the opposite sex without a chaperone. Whether they adhere or not is secondary as that is subjective and dependent on the individual Dr. What matters the most is that if that Dr is erring then you can decline his consultation, report him to authority or ask that he or she does the right thing.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Goldmaxx(f): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
mukykaffe:
The cute female doctor was examining my scrotum after surgery. Before I know Mr John woke up and i was kinda shy cos she seems a married woman.
was it varicocele surgery?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by sharpwriter(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
skimena:
I went to the hospital when I was sick. after the medical checkup, I was told I will have to take some drugs through injection. and I'm d type that is very scared of injection. as d doctor bend his head to give me the injection in my buttocks, I just fart on his face mistakingly or out of fear. I was embarrassed. I felt so ashamed of myself.

Lol... He suppose spank that your buttocks real hard for that disgusting act.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by rimijoshua(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=90314384]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No embarrassing moment sha

The only one when i be experienced na my sister cause am.
I nor know the kind of fever way she sick that period
A very deadly fever o
Me just lodge for hotel dey huzzle normal
When my cousin call me say my mummy dey cry.
I asked wetin happen. She say them rush one of my female siblings go hospital and now doctor say her blood nor dey respond say make them carry her go irrua hospital after ekpoma

O boy. Na so i quickly run down find Moto way go carry us go irrua that night
This one when i dey talk so na around 9pm in the night
I reach irrua around 11pm
O boy blood dey come out from her nose
Which kind fever be this na

Them admit her...

Imagine from that night till the next day morning by 1pm all those nurses and doctors continue to dey collect blood samples for testing. And still them never come up with wetin dey do her. Different nurses and doctors come dey collect samples of blood from her body as if say them dey drill oil. No treatment nothing nothing. Just different student nurses and doctors collecting blood samples all the time

As a real niggarrr me don dey vex small small but i nor know how i go take display my anger. And you know girls can't talk. Am the one to talk because am the only male child. We are six. Five female sibling.

I just walk out of the hospital go one store when dey the community go drink five bottles of Heineken

After the five bottles i come high and that Dutch courage come enter my body
Immediately na im i return back to the hospital

O boy na later in the evening of that day after my eye don clear
Them my sisters come dey laugh me dey tell me say i turn the whole hospital upside down

Say i nearly fight with the doctor
Say i block the entrance. No going out and no coming in
Say the doctor must attend to my sister...

I come dey shame that day ehnnnn. All through out our stay in that hospital for one week plus
The nurses were always laughing and reminding me of that incident
It was embarrassing sha but funny enough my anger display worked because immediately them come carry her go the appropriate place within the hospital and commence treatment. It was then we realized it was lassa fever

Damnnnnn! I spend almost two hundred thousand naira

Hospital is very scary at night and quiet sha
And people are dying there. Anybody way dey house and healthy should thank God

If you had channelled the energy you used in typing this epistle to reading psalm 23.
my brother,you wld have been a billionaire by now.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Goldmaxx(f): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
BCJAY:
I had a pain and went to the hospital for treatment only for the doctor to ask me to lie down remove my pant and he started to insert his finger into my private part to finger me and he was yearning hmm hmm and it was nothing pertaining to that I have to stand and leave there and never go back to the doctor again. The second instance was when I had accident and broke my arm only for doctor to ask me to remove cloth and wants to be touching my breast pretending to be massaging my arm, some doctors are terrible
your TOTO must have swallowed his innocent hands. grin kiss
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by chukwumzurum(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Back then in school, I had this roommate who scratched alot, I took it to be a habit until I too started experiencing intense itching on my genitals. It was severe at night and brought much discomfort. Well, I saw a doc(general practitioner) and it was hilarious, he asked the usual questions, my last sex, how many partners I had after which he inspected my penis(it wasn't a big deal to show a male doc your penis). Well, he brought out his bible and gave me a long sermon, prescribed hydrocortisone and referred me to the dermatologist..
Fast forward.... on the Thursday, I got to the dermatologist, unfortunately for me 3 student doctors were attached to him, a lady and 2 other guys. After a couple of questions, he told me to off my trouser cry, I was like in front of this crowd. Well, I went over the curtain in his examination table, pulled down my trouser. He came to inspect it, lo and behold only the female doc came along, obviously she really wanted to see my dick or perhaps learn, who knows undecided

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Protein0: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
mignone:

Most doctors are too full of themselves.
Most
Not all plus it may be some kind of inferiority complex from those dealing with the doctors who tagged as being full of themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.