Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (68372 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Fariq: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
SoliBayNG:

You were bent over, exposing your anus, init? it's standard procedure.....especially when signing up for the army...for example.....exposes pile, could be for hernia too.

Miliary and paramilitary jobs are not the same with this.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by debbydams(f): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mine is funny �..I was on my siwes program in an hospital �..we were given break so I went to my guy.. We had sex.. The next day I resumed nd I started feeling sick..d following day my urine was collected foe text nd boom � I was told m Preggy.. Was like temi ti bami..yh m a medical laboratory students but I wasn't allowed to check the result.. To cut it short..it was April Fool. Was told m taking too much pill �..dey actually thnk m a prostitute.. Nd I only v a guy den...I wasn't free Throughout my stay..
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by alphaNomega: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
BadmanKiller:
Natural therapies for Type 1 Diabetes is a suicide mission. I almost died when I relied on them
I'm happy you survived it. Most people don't live to tell their story
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by alphaNomega: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
EricBraven:
I think alot of us need to understand that the medical sector in Nigeria is experiencing brain drain,which implies that there are more patient to a medical practitioner than the usual,they also have to spend more than the usual time.
So the stress compounds on them causing some of them to throw away medical ethics and tends to be rude
Please bear with them

Brain drain? Lol. Our medical schools churn out thousands of doctors every year! There are unemployed doctors in Nigeria today. Things have changed
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
alphaNomega:

Allahu arkbar muthafucker grin
chai guy u dey laugh me.. I no know waiting I go find o
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But you have to pay a small fee else it will reappear
bro am a student ooo
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
bro am a student ooo
It doesn't mean. How much can you afford? And I've check your data base. It has 48hrs to reappear unless I do a permanent breaching.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

It doesn't mean. How much can you afford? And I've check your data base. It has 48hrs to reappear unless I do a permanent breaching.
boss I broke like this..no be me dey beg for giveaway for nairaland that time?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
boss I broke like this..no be me dey beg for giveaway for nairaland that time?
Bros try find small something else if that thing reappear , I won't help you rectify it again and it will be there forever.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by DonroxyII: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
olurili:
go visit doctor with my mom when am 22years old,and after the result,the doctor look at me and said,young man you have to limit the way you have sex,I turn to mom and said,MOM WHAT TYPE OF FOOD IS HE TALKING ABOUT,IS IT CARBOHYDRATE OR PROTEIN?
Aswear to curse u dey sweet my belle grin grin grin ...

Nairaland no go kill me ... Mad man Nigga grin ... I was just laughing so hard grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Bros try find small something else if that thing reappear , I won't help you rectify it again and it will be there forever.
chai bros me na student I be
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Kryptonvinyl(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Ladies how you u pple do your X-ray?? I can remember a male doc ones asked a lady to remove her top n bra for x-ray in my present, she wasn't comfortable with it, the doc jus asked her to go out dat wen she's ready she shld com back, she quickly undressed. it was funny sha..it got to a point she no con even send d breast again..na me con suffer am las las..

just checked. They said the hospital is gonna give u a medical gown to put on. But sometimes u don't need to remove any piece of clothing at all
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by NNAMDIII(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Joshater:

Ex
Josh greatbrian na mogese sef, na omly kanwi them sabi
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Joshater(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Josh greatbrian na mogese sef, na omly kanwi them sabi

Na still cdt? Or na ofsa?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by NNAMDIII(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joshater:

Na still cdt? Or na ofsa?
baby Lima tango, na them hang 2 stars last two months

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Joshater(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
NNAMDIII:
baby Lima tango, na them hang 2 stars last two months

Eh! And u dey wawa him bn.. say dem like food.. Asper wooden spoon bn!! I no dey o!.!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by SwagPower: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol so how does sex relate with malaria ? Stop displaying your stupidity. Some of us aren't doctors but we passed through the four walls of medical school.
Fact that you passed through "4 walls of medical school" but didn't make it as a Doctor shows a lot about the kinda person you are..

Have you ever heard of something called differential diagnosis..
If you have ,you certainly would not be asking ignorant questions like you just did in your comment..
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by SwagPower: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Skye231:
Eyah... That was how I followed my GF to the hospital as well she complained of pains around her waist. The doctor asked her to sleep on the bed in his office and asked me to excuse them, my babe quickly responded he is my fiance, he now said it's because you will need to pull your pant. Naso I look the guy with wicked face ... Pant wey take me 8 months to see . I told my babe to stand up and leave. Some doctors are perverts .
How ignorant could you be Sir..So u tryna equate u engaging in debasing se.x with a girl to A Doctor tryna help her and Prolly save u from infertility later in the marriage...

Continue...keep puffing Ur chest with ignorance
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
SwagPower:

Fact that you passed through "4 walls of medical school" but didn't make it as a Doctor shows a lot about the kinda person you are..

Have you ever heard of something called differential diagnosis..
If you have ,you certainly would not be asking ignorant questions like you just did in your comment..
Keep quiet my friend.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by SwagPower: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
kebliss:
We went for medicals at the company's hospital, the female Doctor in charge call us all (male) one after the other inside her office, she will tell you to pull down your pants exposing your genital and then ask you to cough out loudly.
Was just wondering how that have to do with our pants down
Lmao...So hilarious...What you did is called the "cough Impulse"
Doctor was checking for hernia..If u had one it'll pop out Wen you cough..
Get it?..
And please people Ask Us QUESTIONS...Atleast it'll stop this stupi.dity of some people thinking Doctors don't have better things to do than to finger little girls..Sigh

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by SwagPower: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gabonese:
During army recruitment, you'll be asked to strip naked, your balls examined and asked to maintain a døggy position so a swab can be taken from your anus. It's humiliating but we no get choice. I was lucky to have a male doctor attend to me. Unfortunately for some of us, it was a female doctor that attended to them. The expressions and embarassment on their faces as they came out was just priceless. Mind you a large percentage of us will be asked to strip in a room first before going in. Twas so gayish I swear.
I think most of them overdo and abuse that things sha most especially in government and private hospitals. Sometimes it's not usually necessary. I've witnessed a case where a young male doctor asked a pretty female to strip that he wants to examine her. Unfortunately for him, the girl Sabi as e dey go and she simply told him it's not in any way related to her ailment. The doctor looked disappointed and definitely surprised and carried on with his work. Many of those doctors just use the pretence of examination to have a nice time fingering wet pussy and smooching soft boobs.
Kai Mr Soldier U fvck up wallai..Even u fa!..
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by NNAMDIII(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joshater:

Eh! And u dey wawa him bn.. say dem like food.. Asper wooden spoon bn!! I no dey o!.!
guy I no dey wawa him battalion na ,they're our brothers "burmadishu" and forget that shit as per wooden spoon, we don't care about the competition, na just training training training, omo mehn Burma na for job

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by DonroxyII: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please who knows how I can remove this "there is no other God but Allah " in my profile..

since they had salah that I went to wish them.. people are taking me for a Muslim.

seun abeg
You can never remove it ... Na there e go they unless you change moniker .... Seun no go answer u !

grin Laugh wan kee me aswear !!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
DonroxyII:
You can never remove it ... Na there e go they unless you change moniker .... Seun no go answer u !

grin Laugh wan kee me aswear !!
are you sure it can never be removed
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by DonroxyII: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
are you sure it can never be removed
I swear grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by sharpwriter(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Preshieben:
Remembered the last time I visited hospital
Sometime last year
I had a virginal inflammation
A male doctor attended to me,when he asked me to pull down my panties for some checkups
I was like huh undecided
Sha, after some minutes of interview and scoulding
I pulled it down and laid down,he spread my legs apart.
That guy had to insert his four fingers inside my vagina and asked if it hurts.
I groaned in pains and Immediately get up and wore my clothes,I left him there
I hated his guts
I still see him around Sha
And i the worst of it is that I feel ashamed whenever I see him

Hmmm... All these inserting of fingers sef, I hope he inserted with gloves on his hand?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by MrEgghead(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
alphaNomega:

Brain drain? Lol. Our medical schools churn out thousands of doctors every year! There are unemployed doctors in Nigeria today. Things have changed
There are no unemployed doctors..But we have underemployed doctors, there's a difference.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hmmm... All these inserting of fingers sef, I hope he inserted with gloves on his hand?
Yea

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by sharpwriter(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Preshieben:
Yea

Better ..... I fear before grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by alphaNomega: 2:48am On Jun 09, 2020
MrEgghead:
There are no unemployed doctors..But we have underemployed doctors, there's a difference.

This man sef. Are you aware of the number of doctors and lawyers that have given up to venture into other businesses?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by MrEgghead(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2020
alphaNomega:

This man sef. Are you aware of the number of doctors and lawyers that have given up to venture into other businesses?
Everybody will not practice their professions. With time, people make changes in their lives and that doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing...That doesn't mean they are unemployed because they are working in the line of professions...I know doctors whom after graduating for about 5 years have not written primary exams to start their residency to become consultants because they don't want to pass through the stress.. They're just medical officers and they like it that.
This abounds in every profession..I repeat No Med.doc is unemployed unless he chooses not to practice... It's a fact...The demand for doctors has always been high...Many medical students that just graduated from UNIBEN this year have secured some locum jobs and they've not even started their house-job...Oga there are no unemployed doctors, some are just undemployed in some private hospitals...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Candyness(f): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2020
queenitee:

I'm telling you they would open up, because they feel when last did you have sex means you have accepted they have been having sec and so won't judge them, but asking are you sexually active means you don't know or you are not sure and it's embarrassing for them to actually come out(especially if the doctor is very much older.)

You are one of the few who thinks "are you sexually active?" sounds less intrusive, many don't. Maybe because the culture/society had made sex sound like something that must not be mentioned.(Notice how most parents would shy away from discussing sex with their kids and even if they would, they'd look away from their kids or use other words for it? Most often than not, kids first learn about sex outside their homes.)

But like you said, cultural difference. I've only worked in Yoruba lands and it is what works here, it might be a different thing entirely in other tribes. But the thing for a medical practitioner is when you get to somewhere, you observe and watch the way they do things there, you don't just start working on your own with the methods/ways you brought from another place.

Boo find a gym please. Y'all too fat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.