Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (76403 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by MarthaGlobal: 10:45am On May 30, 2020
RUBISH! Weak men every where this days. A woman you are suppose to less one of her breast for doin this to you. May we never give birth to weak children. Most Poor men are so weak. That's why I dont keep them as friends... Can a woman tries this with my brother? when she no drink superglue. Robish... Spit
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a woman bumped into her husband having lunch with his side chick at a restaurant.

The angry wife who couldn’t stand her husband with another woman landed serious slaps on his face. She asked him how he would have the guts to take a lady out while she is still alive.

She also bathed her husband with the plate of soup which he bought from the restaurant and asked him to meet her at home as she dashed out of the restaurant.

Onlookers at the restaurant inquired from the man how he married such a woman as a wife, while laying insults on her for her attitude.

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVmc5Uv_yH0

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Philinho(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere
Na guilty conscience arrest the man ooooo..
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by chigzypeace(f): 1:20pm On May 30, 2020
Men and cheating are like 5 and 6
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Prettychild(f): 1:40pm On May 30, 2020
It's good she faced her husband. Many young married men keep parading themselves as singles. And the single ladies will be dating them without any knowledge that they are married. It's a pity
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by rexericx(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2020
denandriano:
Old clip of about 2 years or more. The babe that poured the soup lives in America now.
The man is not her husband but her friend's husband. Only God knows why she went this far then......

Where u Kno her from?
Meanwhile it was just one of her old videos(skits)

Watch more on her Facebook page named

Voice It out

https://m./549890931861236?view=permalink&id=1479521005564886

1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by CynthiaChi(f): 2:26pm On May 30, 2020
chatinent:

Smiles, hun.
NP: Davido - Blow my mind.
Now that's a good song... But I kinda only like it cos of Chris Brown
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by DominionGreat: 2:39pm On May 30, 2020
In a saner climate that woman should be in one correctional facility cooling her sorry butt...

How do we know the man is cheating with the lady in question? they could be business partners or having a business discussion over lunch...
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:55pm On May 30, 2020
Funny, serves him right. Just take a look at how young and pretty the wife is, yet his third leg is what controls his brains, matchewww!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Bossjakande: 3:14pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy eyinjuege safarigirl amazontopaz is dis right.if a man beat woman u begin to show
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by chatinent: 3:18pm On May 30, 2020
CynthiaChi:
Now that's a good song... But I kinda only like it cos of Chris Brown
Cool. Me rn: Wizkid - On top your matter
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Happyguy201: 3:22pm On May 30, 2020
This is why I like white people. . Imagine this nonsense marriage is not a do or die affair sometimes you gotta step outside the box not saying cheating is good but when you have a toxic woman like this you will be forced to look outside
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by chatinent: 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
Thanks y'all, even if some people didn't understand me well.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Happyguy201: 3:25pm On May 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Funny, serves him right. Just take a look at how young and pretty the wife is, yet his third leg is what controls his brains, matchewww!

My dear is not always about looks sometimes a man needs more than just fine face and nice body who knows maybe the woman gives the man problems at home if a woman can do this in public what do you think is going on in the house so forget about being young and looking beautiful that is not enough to keep a man
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2020
What do you mean by ''if a woman can do this in public?''. If you caught your wife with another man, wouldn't you lose your temper? Yes you would. Highest he can do is divorce her, she being divorced is not the end of the world, she can still remarry or live as a happy single mom.
Happyguy201:

My dear is not always about looks sometimes a man needs more than just fine face and nice body who knows maybe the woman gives the man problems at home if a woman can do this in public what do you think is going on in the house so forget about being young and looking beautiful that is not enough to keep a man
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Bryan88(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
I love the fact that she didn’t fight the side chick, she fought her husband shocked
AND I LOVE THE FACT THE HUSBAND DIDN'T RETALIATE...COS TWO WRONGS CAN NEVER MAKE A RIGHT.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by CynthiaChi(f): 3:54pm On May 30, 2020
chatinent:
Cool. Me rn: Wizkid - On top your matter
Old vibes... cool Me now: Ty dolla sign - Lil favorite
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Mazigabriel(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2020
GindoX:

Bro, that's a old story. And the woman later stab the man. It was posted here too before... grin
wow, but why can't nairaland detect old or false news and prevent them from getting to the front page
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by rexericx(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2020
denandriano:
Old clip of about 2 years or more. The babe that poured the soup lives in America now.
The man is not her husband but her friend's husband. Only God knows why she went this far then......

But u should av gotten ur fact Right, .

U probably heard from ur....

This is what happened wen people tell their neighbor a joke and they think it was for real not knowing it was just a skit.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by chatinent: 6:18pm On May 30, 2020
CynthiaChi:
Old vibes... cool Me now: Ty dolla sign - Lil favorite
NP: Johnny Drille - Count on you. Huh?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by CynthiaChi(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
chatinent:
NP: Johnny Drille - Count on you. Huh?
Hmmm... haven't listened to this particular song Just his 'hallelujah' ... Me now: Calum Scott - No matter what
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Cityguy: 11:30pm On May 30, 2020
This one is challenging her chi, telling her husband to 'meet me at home'. I would not kill you buy mehn, she would wish she never raised her hands in the first place. Rude and uncultured. Who even told her her husband can't go out with another woman when 'she us alive'?. Lubbush. Hahahaha......that man I see in that video is a rattle snake that has had its tail stepped on. Watch out for stories of black eyes and bruises soon. That was gross disrespect na.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Amanda4life: 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere

I know that will be you " chronic cheaters" conclusion.

Now let me ask.
IS THERE ANY REASON FOR FAILURE IN LIFE?

THERES NO WAY YOUR WILL NOT TURN HER TO A NAGGING WIFE IF YOU CANNOT RESPECT HER FEELINGS/EMOTIONS.

DID YOU OPEN UP TO INFORM HER THAT YOU ARE GIING TO HAVE A SIDE CHICK DURING YOUR MARITAL LIFE?

THIS IS A BRIGD OF AGREEMENT

WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP.

IF U SOW CASSAVA YOU WILL REAP CASAVA
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by abbiboy: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
kushme:

@bold, you mean yourself. Abbigirl, people dey see life differently. So, if you see a hope as your last hope, then Jonathan Goodluck to you.

You no know me from anywhere, so, keep your yen yen yen mouth to yourself.

who dey keep friends. OYO na my case no be today.
With the small experience wey I get for this life. I know exactly wetin I dey I talk.

So, abbi-boy, make I tell you, I A-no-bbi-taysh

Trash na for lawma!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.