Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (76451 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by veron4u: 7:32pm On May 29, 2020
Samcent:

My dear how can you JUSTIFY AN ABUSE?

What if the man had not remained calm and retaliated?

Is that video ALONE enough to conclude the man was cheating?

And even if the man cheated, while cheating is to be condemned, do you fight fire with fire?

What happened to walking away from the marriage if she can't bear with a cheating husband?

Let me remember you that violence begat more violence!

������������
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Well, I don't double-date plus a "boyfriend" has no absolute right over me to do what that woman did to her husband. I'm not saying she has the right to do that though but people react differently to things and that was her own way of disapproving of the mans deeds.

What the man did was wrong and he knew that was why he played cool.

women, lol !! no woman will accept she double dates i no dey even stress... the fact that people react differently should apply to the goose and the gander, if a wife can slap her husband because she feels betrayed & hurt , also a man shuld be left to express is anger under same circumstance, maybe punch or a smackdown ... left to me i prefer smackdown grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by kushme: 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
lefulefu:
if na she dey pay the house rent nko? if na she dey give u pocket money as well..u go get mind stil lay hands on her? shocked

Oga, you no see where I type say "before she or me go pack out".. If na she dey pay the bills.. Then everything go end that day, cos before I leave, I go still beat her very well.

Let me tell you, if a provider ceases to support a partner, the action might temporarily affect the standard of living of the partner but not his/her survival.

Afterall, we have a lot of unemployed individuals in Naija and across the globe living and surviving.

Man need to find a way out.
Abeg, no let one person be your last hope for life, always try other options, no matter how little the thing be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by ngwababe(f): 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

God bless you. My brother in law found my sister in the same position in the early years of their relationship in marriage. Thankfully he was patient. Lo and behold it was a client. She invited him to the meeting and he saw the professionalism in business ethics. It's being a decade, till today na she dey manage business decisions. I feel sorry for the society that thrives on negative information but the ones on the victims bandwagon and the others in the cheerleaders wagon

Patience is indeed, a virtue.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
BaddieKay:

Can you hear yourself?keep believing that shit. You should be taking ur sidechics home if there's no cheat in Africa
one is currently with me right now
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by kushme: 7:49pm On May 29, 2020
lefulefu:
if na she dey pay the house rent nko? if na she dey give u pocket money as well..u go get mind stil lay hands on her? shocked

Oga, you no see where I type say "before she or me go pack out".. If na she dey pay the bills.. Then everything go end that day, cos before I leave, I go still beat her very well.

Let me tell you, if a provider ceases to support a partner, the action might temporarily affect the standard of living of the partner but not his/her survival.

Afterall, we have a lot of unemployed individuals in Naija and across the globe living and surviving.

Man needs to find a way out.
Abeg, no let one person be your last hope for life, always try other options, no matter how little the thing be.

Lastly, bros, some guys go remain stupid and collect any form of disrespect for as long as say eh no affect the uncomfortable comfort wey dem dey get from their females (providers).

Some of us no fit take rubbish from females we call our chica bonitaz. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by RaptorX: 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
Only a woman that is paying the bills in the house would try this with her husband. My wife can never slap me even if she catches me with a side chick in our house talkless of a restaurant. The meet me at home speaks volume about how she is the husband.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by stephenisaac948(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2020
Pls d guy day posted this should keep me posted I want to follow d matter to d end
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by stephenisaac948(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
Pls keep me posted
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by oyewale0001(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
it is well.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Damsifrank: 8:32pm On May 29, 2020
you know whether na the side chic kon buy food for the man as he never chop since morning

Enwhen:

You know whether he don tell him wife say no money o cos of corono ....but later dey take a side chik out ...u know men Na..he go even dey tell the chik take anything u want , there is money.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2020
Hmmmm, I blame the man for having a side chic.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by davealvaro: 8:39pm On May 29, 2020
na the matter we da settle since d wife say e nor go gree
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Engrr(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
I love the fact that she didn’t fight the side chick, she fought her husband shocked

It depends on the capacity of the guy. From every indication, the lady is in charge!!!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2020
And the slay queen is even still sitting down?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by richard870(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere
You are f00l!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by blissmandate(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2020
nyanmiri are truly useless
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by vioment: 8:57pm On May 29, 2020
I fit nod person.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by abbiboy: 9:02pm On May 29, 2020
He deserve what he got,if u want to play around u either remain single or discreet abt ur adultery.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Smilingjuhn(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2020
No smoke without fire. For this woman to commit an act like this in public, it goes to show that the woman is a violent woman at home. Na this types dey kill their husbands by stabbing, poisoning and using of dangerous chemicals on their husbands.

Any guy that is dating an lady and sense traces of madness/craze in the lady should just dump the lady else, the man's life will be cut short all in the name of love after marriage.

"To be forewarned is to be forearmed"!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by abbiboy: 9:05pm On May 29, 2020
RaptorX:
Only a woman that is paying the bills in the house would try this with her husband. My wife can never slap me even if she catches me a side chick in our house talkless of a restaurant. The meet me at home speaks volume about how she is the husband.

I wud advice u divorce ur wife n remain single bcus u re not ready for marriage,imagine d guts ur wife go shock one day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2020
kushme:

Oga, you no see where I type say "before she or me go pack out".. If na she dey pay the bills.. Then everything go end that day, cos before I leave, I go still beat very well.

Lastly, bros, some guys go remain stupid and collect any form of disrespect for as long as say eh no affect the uncomfortable comfort wey dem dey get from their females (providers).

Some of us no fit take rubbish from females we call our chica bonitaz. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.
there some guys who daily survival depends on a woman so anything crap or rubbish the woman hands out to them they will take it like a man cheesy.the day the woman chases them out of the house thats when hunger starts cheesy.so they got no choice cheesy.like said before anyway this video will be a big lesson to those guys who believe the only way to make it in life is to depend on a woman for feeding money and accomodation cheesy.d day u fuk up u dead cheesy.see as this one pour hot soup for the man body and im no even get man stand waka comot for the commotion.he just sat dere like a mumu and allowed the woman to pour hot soup over him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.na serious begging go remain for the guy to do cos if not he will get kicked out into the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by abbiboy: 9:07pm On May 29, 2020
kushme:

Oga, you no see where I type say "before she or me go pack out".. If na she dey pay the bills.. Then everything go end that day, cos before I leave, I go still beat very well.

Yen yen yen! Na only mouth u get.
Ur last hope is ur only hope,if u think friends u bail u out my frndz ur middle name na OYO.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 29, 2020
RaptorX:
Only a woman that is paying the bills in the house would try this with her husband. My wife can never slap me even if she catches me a side chick in our house talkless of a restaurant. The meet me at home speaks volume about how she is the husband.
not only paying the bills..plus she is the one giving him monthly allowance cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Enwhen(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2020
Damsifrank:
you know whether na the side chic kon buy food for the man as he never chop since morning

Na lie , wetin the side chik come gain ?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 29, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

that man na pussyassnigga. imagine that rounds of slap!

even if my woman caught me cheating, she dares not try that shiit with me. she go forever in her life regret ever doing that.

btw, I don't cheat sha. cool
its not about being a pussynigga.its obvious the woman is the breadwinner at home.Guy even if u be hard man and na ur wife dey feed u and dey pay ur rent plus give u monthly allowance then cloth u omo u will be forced to take any rubbish she throws at u cos if u try to proof u a man into the streets u enter cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by lloyds(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2020
Most times, all these side chics are not as beautiful as the wife honestly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by GoldHorse(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2020
My wife slapping me?!!! shocked shocked

...I try to imagine it but the image is not even forming sef grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by paul3429: 9:41pm On May 29, 2020
Hmmmmmmm this one no be here oooh
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by golddare: 9:50pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
I love the fact that she didn’t fight the side chick, she fought her husband shocked

Let me copy you, I love the fact that the man did not fight back....the guy get shame.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by kushme: 10:20pm On May 29, 2020
abbiboy:

Yen yen yen! Na only mouth u get.
Ur last hope is ur only hope, if u think friends u bail u out my frndz ur middle name na OYO.

@bold, you mean yourself. Abbigirl, people dey see life differently. So, if you see a hope as your last hope, then Jonathan Goodluck to you.

You no know me from anywhere, so, keep your yen yen yen mouth to yourself.

who dey keep friends. OYO na my case no be today.
With the small experience wey I get for this life. I know exactly wetin I dey I talk.

So, abbi-boy, make I tell you, I A-no-bbi-taysh
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by ume1000: 10:29pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
That serves him right.
They should learn the hardest way.
so according to you it is right to slap your husband

Na better wife Dem dey cheat on

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.