Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (76441 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by uthlaw: 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
KosyJerry:

Cutting it off won’t Do the magic for me.. No time for long stories.. It’s definitely not workin out
no b lie Sha!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Bbbwings: 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere
Then he should have left the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Mazigabriel(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
tophumble:
He is a typical Africa man, why having side chic when he has a woman at home.
The woman overreact sha
No the man deserve that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by 1stola: 4:16pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
I love the fact that she didn’t fight the side chick, she fought her husband shocked
Very reasonable woman.

Unlike many fools that will pour anger on innocent sidechicks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by 9gerian: 4:16pm On May 29, 2020
The wife even looks hotter than the side chick grin

tophumble:
He is a typical Africa man, why having side chic when he has a woman at home.
The woman overreact sha

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by ODJ123(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2020
grin...
wat is happening self...
man stabs brother over soft Drink... Now lady slaps husband for going out with side chick...
meanwhile check ma SIG
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by fbiokechukwu: 4:17pm On May 29, 2020
after slapping your husband in the public, you then expect him to come hope and be that loving husband you had before. madam you just drawn a paralell line between two of you, that can never meet each other, until you appologize to him, and beg God to touch his heart.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Kemimarch16(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2020
MhizJoyce:

What are you loving here? Are you crazy
I'm sure u love it too mad man grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by RTSC: 4:18pm On May 29, 2020
Kobicove:
This is an old video...this event happened over 3 years ago

That notwithstanding any lady that tries this rubbish with me will probably not live to tell the story!!!
Don't be a beast.
You disrespected your wife. Accept the L in peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Sanchez01: 4:18pm On May 29, 2020
Serves him right! grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by BaddieKay(f): 4:19pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere

You just can't help yourself from blaming her for her husband's wrong. What happened to divorce and moving on than cheating

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by shogsman(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2020
So how does she know they're dating.no woman in this world can try this with me o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Osobi32(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
wow! U call him weak for keeping cool but if he had reacted and beat the living day light out of her the whole world will call him a monster. I can beat my chest that she's the reason the man is cheating on her, just look at her attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 29, 2020
9ja women and their wahala sef someone cannot have a female friend or business partner because of marriage...they are in a resturant, an open place not a hotel bedroom. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by martineverest(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2020
better than fighting the side chick
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by ekerintee: 4:19pm On May 29, 2020
To show that she is a terror at home,she slapped the man.not even afraid of consequences and even telling him that he will meet her at home.sometimes ,I ask myself why men cheat ,but there are many reasons but in all I see it that some men think it's normal just for the fun of it.i have also come to understand that men who keep side chicks don't necessarily love the side chicks more than their own wife.so many things can push a man out to a side chicks,so I cant condemn the man but I condemn his cheating behaviour and I strongly condemn violence and cheating by both sex .

quote author=Olalan post=90088533]As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Mazigabriel(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2020
Benitam:
She went too far...
no this is what cheating men deserve why marry a woman you would cheat on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by FUSS: 4:20pm On May 29, 2020
I give the man kudos for not retaliating, it would have made a mess of the scene.
But then, how sure is the wife that the lady is his side chick.?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
Is that all you have to say?
A lady was at home taking care of the kids and all the he-goat of her husband could do was take a side chick for dinner and you're here complaining about an ordinary slap.

Do you know how hurt that woman felt or the pain in her heart right there?

Some of you guys need to start thinking before hitting your keypads.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by BaddieKay(f): 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
fbiokechukwu:
after slapping your husband in the public, you then expect him to come hope and be that loving husband you had before. madam you just drawn a paralell line between two of you, that can never meet each other, until you appologize to him, and beg God to touch his heart.
okechukwu, you're very sick grin . Apologize for him cheating and spending precious time and money on another lady? Wow!!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Babapyro: 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
If na me,let her parents get her a casket before I get home,because the only thing that will stop me from beating life out of her is if I didn't go home that day.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Kizzygentle: 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
That's d right thing to do instead of fighting d side chick.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Karleb(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
She is not a real woman.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Sniper101(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
All because he decided to have a "hungry" side chick by his side, instead of having a well to do "independent lady"

the man looks broke anyway
...like someone the wife takes care of
That's why he couldn't react angry
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by udemzyudex(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
Blame the yeye man naa, he is such a weakling.

As a lady you're allowed to insult me if you're angry, say whatever you like cos I know you're angry and I won't even send you.

Which insult wey you wan insult me wey I never hear before.
But for you to think you can slap me because you're angry, lol before the people wey you get go come or before anybody go come to your rescue, I go don make sure say you sef feel as e dey be.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Osobi32(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Strong independent woman.

And also tyrannical.
there is nothing strong about this woman and u will be amazed to know that she's not even independent. She's just foolish
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2020
At least she attacked her husband and not the side chick

cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by HeavenShield: 4:22pm On May 29, 2020
The Summary of this Slapping and bold humiliation is that...

Na the woman pay the Groom Price..

Simple and Short cool

If a woman can slap a MAN in public, hmmm, from that day henceforth, the man ceases to be a MAN sad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Babapyro: 4:22pm On May 29, 2020
J111333:
Is that all you have to say?
A lady was at home taking care of the kids and all the he-goat of her husband could do was take a side chick for dinner and you're here complaining about an ordinary slap.

Do you know how hurt that woman felt or the pain in her heart right there?

Some of you guys need to start thinking before hitting your keypads.
I hate seeing weaklings like you talk,any man that condones this disrespectful is an excuse of a man,your wife dey slap you,pour soup on your head and you're here telling me nonsense about how she's raising kids,you're not okay.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by FUSS: 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
Mazigabriel:
no this is what cheating men deserve why marry a woman you would cheat on

You believe that slaps and public scenes can stop a cheating husband? I don't think so.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by xynerise: 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
Waste of correct soup grin

The woman must be the breadwinner grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Raymeskey: 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
Ah swear If na me een
I go clean maself con order for another meal
Video maself and d chic then send to her b4 I go home.

E get better reason why tha guy get chic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.