Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (76437 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 29, 2020
hammerpP:

Wat does a woman really need.

As long as I meet your needs.

Shelter, sex, children, food, car, take you out everywhere, holiday and money.

I should be able to have sometime for other fun responsibly.

It is not like the marriage iis over or am planning to get anybody preganant, just spending time, whilst u spend sometime with your children. haba!

I will still come home to you, most times.

Any woman that has a problem with this, is an ingrate.

U no thank God say I marry u and agree to stay with u. Greedy thing!
its obvious this dude is a boytoy cheesy.u know those guys who dont do anything in the house other than to Bleep the wife.they marry women older than them and they depend on the woman for money.they have no jobs and they collect pocket money weekly from their older wives and use the car purchased by their wives to cruise town and pick up sexier side chicks cheesy.when a man has reduced himself to such level then the wife has all the reason to disgrace him when he messes up cheesy.look how the dude was just scared and weak like dodo cheesy.nor for house im wife go really deal with am cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 6:40pm On May 29, 2020
Estherfabiaan:
His face must be a mess now o. Too bad
fake account

poser

imposter
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 29, 2020
youwanbanme:

Ever heard of "never take laws into your own hands" cos when you do you've lost every right to call tbe judge.
supposing your bf catches you with another guy in a bar/lounge is he justified to launch two heavy blows to your face .. remember he can't pat or peck you ...
if you like make your fury pass tiger grin naa one blow six die

Well, I don't double-date plus a "boyfriend" has no absolute right over me to do what that woman did to her husband. I'm not saying she has the right to do that though but people react differently to things and that was her own way of disapproving of the mans deeds.

What the man did was wrong and he knew that was why he played cool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 29, 2020
kushme:

Oga, before she or me pack out, I go beat her very well. No time. All this social programming don confuse many men.
if na she dey pay the house rent nko? if na she dey give u pocket money as well..u go get mind stil lay hands on her? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by niyidenrele: 6:42pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a woman bumped into her husband having lunch with his side chick at a restaurant.

The angry wife who couldn’t stand her husband with another woman landed serious slaps on his face. She asked him how he would have the guts to take a lady out while she is still alive.

She also bathed her husband with the plate of soup which he bought from the restaurant and asked him to meet her at home as she dashed out of the restaurant.

Onlookers at the restaurant inquired from the man how he married such a woman as a wife, while laying insults on her for her attitude.

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVmc5Uv_yH0

.....Dead and old Video,since when ? Mtchewww
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 29, 2020
dumininu01:
Stay away from ladies that get angry easily... That's one of the things I'II watch out for in my future woman..if it was something harmful or can get the guy blind that's how she will pour it... But the guy is at fault too grin
the guy no even fit carry im side chick waka out of the scene.he took the insults and disgrace like a champ grin.so obvious say na the woman dey in charge.later the bros go go house knee down beg the wife make she no throw am out of the house grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by favour32(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2020
Most men dey run go outside when peace nor dey house.
One woman nor do you,marry more if you hol ya side.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 29, 2020
Samcent:

My dear how can you JUSTIFY AN ABUSE?

What if the man had not remained calm and retaliated?

Is that video ALONE enough to conclude the man was cheating?

And even if the man cheated, while cheating is to be condemned, do you fight fire with fire?

What happened to walking away from the marriage if she can't bear with a cheating husband?

Let me remember you that violence begat more violence!

Yes Sir.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by oodua1stson: 6:46pm On May 29, 2020
If the tables were turned. a man caught his wife cheating and hit her the SJW will be up in arms calling for the man's head.

Double standard mofos
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Myself2(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2020
Hmmm, what can I say
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Mac2016(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a woman bumped into her husband having lunch with his side chick at a restaurant.

The angry wife who couldn’t stand her husband with another woman landed serious slaps on his face. She asked him how he would have the guts to take a lady out while she is still alive.

She also bathed her husband with the plate of soup which he bought from the restaurant and asked him to meet her at home as she dashed out of the restaurant.

Onlookers at the restaurant inquired from the man how he married such a woman as a wife, while laying insults on her for her attitude.

watch video below

Dey won't come here now to demand for the arrest of this entity based on domestic violence.. If na reversed case now.. We no go hear word
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2020
If sm1 cheats on u and ure tired leave. Which one is all this beating and slapping up and down. Completely unnecessary and wrong.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2020
The best way for a woman to disgrace her cheating man in public is to strip naked, bring out her toto, masturbate in his presence and cum in his face.

e don tey wey I talk shiit and nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Myself2(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere

Exactly
Did you notice that she still gave the man backhand slap as well, both front hand and back hand slap
Well I hope the close friends and family of the man will see the video so they rescue the man from the obvious abusive relationship.

OP
Please re caption this story, the right caption should be:
: Husband slaps her wife multiple times in public, pours soup on him( wife) cos the man is the wife and the woman the husband
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Mac2016(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2020
jubangha:
got what he deserves
It's either you are capable of doing the same or enjoying being treated in the same manner
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2020
That woman is the bread winner

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by GreenFarmsNG: 6:58pm On May 29, 2020
ngwababe:
What if there's nothing attached to that outing?

God bless you. My brother in law found my sister in the same position in the early years of their relationship in marriage. Thankfully he was patient. Lo and behold it was a client. She invited him to the meeting and he saw the professionalism in business ethics. It's being a decade, till today na she dey manage business decisions. I feel sorry for the society that thrives on negative information but the ones on the victims bandwagon and the others in the cheerleaders wagon
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by SexytorresE(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2020
As far as the jazebel didn’t slap me the side chic I have no problem with them. Most of these ladies already knw their husband to be, as a “Casanova” but they chose to marry him with the mentality of “he will change” like wtf? He will continue just the way u met him. Now see u dancing to ur tune undecided “u will meet me at home fire u there”
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:
Asaba woman grin
lol are Asaba women aggressive?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2020
jaxxy:
If sm1 cheats on u and ure tired leave. Which one is all this beating and slapping up and down. Completely unnecessary and wrong.

that man na pussyassnigga. imagine that rounds of slap!

even if my woman caught me cheating, she dares not try that shiit with me. she go forever in her life regret ever doing that.

btw, I don't cheat sha. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by davooomat(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2020
Meanwhile I want her in my other room in ASO Rock this night.... Make ena dey settle that matter make I settle this matter. grin grin

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by dumininu01(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2020
lefulefu:
the guy no even fit carry im side chick waka out of the scene.he took the insults and disgrace like a champ grin.so obvious say na the woman dey in charge.later the bros go go house knee down beg the wife make she no throw am out of the house grin
Exactly bro grin grin.. It's just obvious the lady is in control cheesy cheesy.. I pity the guy sha grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by jrusky(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2020
What of if that lady is there with him for business purpose? I have witnessed such before and at the end it was business meeting turned soured.

And with the way the woman behaved showed she will be a hot pepper at home. I'm not in support of cheating but this is why some men marries as many women as they like. And most of these embarrassing stunt usually happened among Chtistain couple. Christain woman especially has abused one wife one husband a lot.

I pity the man and felt pity for the woman but her action is uncalled for. It lack maturity.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Cousin9999: 7:11pm On May 29, 2020
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by aristocats(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2020
It's better than she didn't think of killing the man either by stabbing or poisoning.
made4naijamusic:

watch video below

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Proudlytips: 7:14pm On May 29, 2020
Ye
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by paix(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2020
2 wrongs never make a right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by VenumX: 7:20pm On May 29, 2020
grin
Good for him
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by CynthiaChi(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
chatinent:
Cheats should not be forgiven.
NP: Erriga - Deathbed.
Lol.. you had me checking the lyrics to this song and trying to match it to the topic
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On May 29, 2020
The yellow pawpaw lady for reason with the guy na. eating black soup at times is reasonable after too much ofe Owerri. grin grin cheesy

The yellow pawpaw get some sense sha.

If na some Mumunatu ladies, they will pour the dark lady soup. And the dark lady may not be aware that he already has a chick.

Lesson to bleachers. Having a yellow skin won't stop a Nigga cheating if that's his habit. Not saying the lady in this case bleached.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Chommybaby(f): 7:26pm On May 29, 2020
Ginalex:
@the first boldest, so cheating on the wife publicly would be termed what by the society? Macho abi? @2nd bolded, Lessen or stop? OK... How many times a week should they "hangout" undecided undecided

My dear I'm tired of condemning men and their cheating attitude because its like a disease that can't be cured totally... Every day new case of cheating... Since it can't be stop let it be controlled

So my own is that they should stop making women look bad by attacking them all the time...

So if they MUST have a side chick they should do it away from where their wives are and spare the woman emotionally and social disgrace...

Read the second part of my comment for the answer to your first question

So please don't come to drag words with me...
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nancy225: 7:27pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere

It is obvious that you beat your wife at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.