Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (89233 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by olajide111: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
JayPeeOham:

My brother you no nothing about UNICAL.... seeing is believing!!! cool
Pls I finished from UI and am currently serving in Calabar, my CDS is inside Unical, I was disappointed to the core , the buildings are whack , the hostels are total rubbish, pls u need to see better sch like UI, OAU, Unilag and Abu before you say anything, I stand on wat I say the whole sch is not up to the student resident alone in UI
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by JayPeeOham: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
olajide111:

Pls I finished from UI and am currently serving in Calabar, my CDS is inside Unical, I was disappointed to the core , the buildings are whack , the hostels are total rubbish, pls u need to see better sch like UI, OAU, Unilag and Abu before you say anything, I stand on wat I say the whole sch is not up to the student resident alone in UI

Anything just to drive home your point right...lol

Woe unto that person who will believe this your cooked up story! tongue

Abeg enough af all the mentions already!! Thanks Oga!!
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by blackengineerr: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
...this mirrors the skeletal system of a standard uni but it shows symptoms of poor facility management - it has solid potential to upgrade to a world-class educational institution nonetheless. Where are the libraries, research labs, space centers, manufacturing workshops, cafeteria, shopping centers, hostel accommodation etc. These are the nerve-centers that display the global features of the uni...
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by olajide111: 2:49am On Jun 09, 2020
JayPeeOham:

Anything just to drive home your point right...lol

Woe unto that person who will believe this your cooked up story! tongue

Abeg enough af all the mentions already!! Thanks Oga!!
Why should I be lying , wat will I derive from it , am serving in Calabar , and I stay at etaagbo very close to Unical , I repeat Unical whole infrastructure is not up to the residential in Ui
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by olajide111: 2:51am On Jun 09, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

Honestly we can't judge based on alumni. Unilag has great alumni too. People like Soyinka and Achebe who attended UI in those days cannot be the basis for today's assessment of the university, because the UI of today is not the same as the UI of those days. The UI of those days was in arguably the same level as the Oxford and Harvard of those days. Not anymore. And, even if we judged using that, there are loads of great alumni from Unilag, such as Nigeria's greatest mathematician ever, Ayodele Awojobi. And, personally, I'd choose Unilag's Law over UI. In fact, I'd choose OAU's and LASU's as well. But when it comes to medicine, UI isn't just the best in Nigeria, it is arguably the best on the continent, ranked among the top 400 medical schools in the world.
The truth of the matter is that no Nigerian University use to be the way they are now , even oau was better than wat we have now
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by bolajinoni1(m): 6:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Ajibade123:
This is just Akoka campus o ...OP add idi araba sef join let them cry
this akoka self never complate, I did not see my faculty, faculty of environment science, education, biobaku hall madam kofo hall, amina hall e.t.c
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by selfdefence: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
lablonclacla:

Camon what??
Camon 15 hopefully grin
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

If we talk law, UI will take several seats behind. UI has only pull that "26" stunt last year which is a commendable feat but you can't judge by a year's law school result.

Unilag had maintained the lead for about 5 years, producing the highest number of first class lawyers consecutively until last year, even before first class became a gift to all and sundry at law school recently. A simple google search would prove that to you.

Putting first class aside, unilag is the only school with a fully accredited faculty of law in Nigeria. What that means is that UNILAG has fufiled all requirements to produce law graduates and that's the best place to study law. It doesn't matter whether they produced the highest number first class lawyers last year or not.
Have you seen the recent results at law school? Out of 5 first-class students, 3 were Uites. Tell me something I don't know.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
greypencils:
Have you seen the recent results at law school? Out of 5 first-class students, 3 were Uites. Tell me something I don't know.

Lol. The news sweet you o. I thought about you and knew you'll come after me. Congratulations to you school. BTW, do you have a link to the breakdown of the entire 5?

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Ikennablue(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
WHO did we fucking offend at University of Nigeria Nsukka??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben / COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.