Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (89240 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 8:53am On May 31, 2020
Jabarzee:

U.I dey live on past glory, Ancient school
Dey there dey hate. Them still dey rank us globally as best in Nigeria, you call that past glory. Yeye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 8:57am On May 31, 2020
greypencils:
Dey there dey hate. Them still dey rank us globally as best in Nigeria, you call that past glory. Yeye.

Not anymore bro

https://www.4icu.org/Africa/

4 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Basic123: 8:57am On May 31, 2020
Etfash:
I attended both schools and can categorically say that U.I is more beautiful, more spacious and less crowded when compared with Unilag.

In terms of educational standard, I feel they at par. U. I is ahead research-wise because that's what most of their lecturers do. Although some of them are venturing into consultancy now.

With respect to street sense and application of acquired knowledge in the outside world, I'll give it to Unilag.

So, I will employ a U. I graduate if I need loyalty but a Unilag graduate if I need somebody to go bring jobs for me.

Which of the 2 schools would I prefer for my child? Unilag.

the drone picture of U.I was too poor

it covers just 30% of the school
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 9:02am On May 31, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

If we talk law, UI will take several seats behind. UI has only pull that "26" stunt last year which is a commendable feat but you can't judge by a year's law school's result.

Unilag had maintained the lead for about 5 years, producing the highest number of first class lawyers consecutively until last year, even before first class became a gift to all and sundry at law school recently. A simple google search would prove that to you.

Putting first class aside, unilag is the only school with a fully accredited faculty of law in Nigeria. What that means is that UNILAG has fufiled all requirements to produce law graduates and that's the best place to study law. It doesn't matter whether they produced the highest number first class lawyers last year or not.
Well don't you think Unilag taking the lead at law school being a function of Uites accreditation battles? Our Law had some issues in the past, yes so for a while, many people didn't apply to study there. But not now. U.I's faculty of Law is still a force to reckon with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Basic123: 9:16am On May 31, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

I believe UI is ahead only in medical sciences which is what they are known for. I once heard that 75% of research journals from UI comes from the faculty of medicine. I'm not sure about now, but in my time UI had no accounting or business-related majors.
you are wrong!
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by MartinBond(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2020
Show the real landlords, the bedbugs in Jaja Hall..��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Basic123: 9:20am On May 31, 2020
greypencils:
You've already revealed the excellence of our college of medicine so I won't say more about that. The major difference between the University of Ibadan and Unilag has been stated earlier. Unilag students/graduates are street smart but Uites are research minded. With regards to U.I's faculty of Law, their graduates are still ranked the highest. The number of UI graduates with first class at the last induction at law school is proof, 26, beating OAU with 13, UNN with 10, Babcock with 10 and Unilag with 9. Our faculty of Engineering is also top notch. Have you seen guys being admitted into Cambridge for a PhD in Engineering with just a first degree, skipping Masters? Come to U.I, that's where you see them. Our faculty of Arts and Science still have the best minds. I respect Akokites for their swag, yes I do. Still, Uites are in a class of their own, the very best.
Bro,you are on point

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Basic123: 9:22am On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:

Not anymore bro
4icu ko,4icu ni

who reckons with again
we talking of the times higher education ranking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by hustla(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2020
School of bed bugs
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 9:23am On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:

Not anymore bro

Thats a function of the NASU strike this year. This was not our rank last year and you know it.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2020
This is just Akoka campus o ...OP add idi araba sef join let them cry

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 31, 2020
greypencils:
Well don't you think Unilag taking the lead at law school being a function of Uites accreditation battles? Our Law had some issues in the past, yes so for a while, many people didn't apply to study there. But not now. U.I's faculty of Law is still a force to reckon with.

UI has always been sending graduates to law school. There is no justification for underperformance. And time would tell.

4 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2020
spinna:
laaag baby..greatest akokites..lemme help y'all...clockwise from the top of first pic: Senate building, main auditorium,faculty of engineering, mariere hall, bookshop, water treatment facility, art block and art auditorium, law annex, law faculty, bus. admin faculty, guest house, lagoon front, library. So many crazy adventures in all corners of these places. Nothing like lag..if you know you know
lol
crazy crazy adventures especially that senate side
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by dannex4adx(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:
Ever wondered why it is called 'The University of first choice and nation's pride'? Well Unilag is a beautiful edifice and compared to others, have done well in maintaining that standard. Although much can still be done.

Despite the small land mass of just a little above 800 hectares-makiing it the smallest fedreral university in size-Unilag still stands out in the midst of others just like how Lagos stands out in the midst of other states despite being the smallest state in size. No wonder it has the highest number of notable Alumni.

If you're in doubt of these pictures, take a visit to Yaba and see for yourself . wink

Photo credit: @Smart_Drone1

School of first choice and Nation's pride!
Greatest Akokites!�

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2020
Despite the small land mass of just a little above 800 hectares-makiing it the smallest fedreral university in size-Unilag still stands out in the midst of others just like how Lagos stands out in the midst of other states despite being the smallest state in size.

[/quote]

Why do people kip saying unilag is small in land mass,thought the land behind environment science down to arts falculty down to pako busstop(beheading toward bariga) are undeveloped lands owned by the school...before I left a high rise hostel was being built behind environmental...u just have to visit unilag to appreciate its beauty..

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by mrpips: 9:56am On May 31, 2020
risos:
Church and mosque inside university, what of juju shrine e dey there?

The school fine fa
Without traditional temple,the school is incomplete.there many religion other than christianity and islam
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Mires: 10:08am On May 31, 2020
Exc2000:

Some of you just open your mouths without any form of reasoning.... I can bet my balls that you haven't even travelled or stepped into any college outside Nigeria yet you are comparing UniLag to almajiree schools out of stupidity

the fact that Nigerian schools don't get rated high doesn't mean they are substandard, it simpy means they are under funded for research and have less papers published in academic journals... in terms of lecturing and delivering knowledge which is the primary responsibility of a uni, I bet you they far out class many , our graduates in Nigerian University are breaking bariers in top colleges overseas, my very own sister who graduated with 2.2 in accounting LeadCity Uni Ibadan , proudly graduated with 2.1 and almost clinching 1st class in law.. in University of Liverpool

PS: I haven't even attended a pubic institution anytime in my entire life nursery to uni was in privates, but I have seen lautech , U.I , OAU, and UniLag graduates do what many grads of other schools cant

My guy, your sister no try. I know a number of Nigerians after passing through Nigerian Universities with such grade made First Class overseas. Those who proceeded to higher degrees, came out top in their classes if not school.

Anyway, I am keenly waiting for the day the drone of UNN will be made public. That day go yakata. Nonetheless, the lions den (University of uncompleted buildings) - Ezekwesili, leads in academics. Our own Alma mater with zero maintenance culture. Abeg, thank God Ui adopted me.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 10:14am On May 31, 2020
Basic123:

the drone picture of U.I was too poor

it covers just 30% of the school
You mean 10%. No Stadium, no Awba dam, No Awo Hall, Idia Hall, PG hall, other halls of residence, no catholic chapel, chapel of the resurrection, no mosque, no alumni guest house, no conference centre, and the one at 2nd gate? No staff club, no Adebayo Akande Hall, no Zoo, faculty of vet medicine, the new CBN building, the CBN hostel? No Gamaliel Onosode park, no social sciences faculty building, no Arts theatre, no view of the department of maths and statistics building, no egbogah building, no tech faculty, faculty of Education annex, faculty of Agriculture nko? Faculty of science nko? the entire layout, all roads and greenery, no ISI? you we never go UCH o?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Basic123: 10:23am On May 31, 2020
greypencils:
You mean 10%. No Stadium, no Awba dam, No Awo Hall, Idia Hall, PG hall, other halls of residence, no catholic chapel, chapel of the resurrection, no mosque, no alumni guest house, no conference centre, and the one at 2nd gate? No staff club, no Adebayo Akande Hall, no Zoo, faculty of vet medicine, the new CBN building, the CBN hostel? No Gamaliel Onosode park, no social sciences faculty building, no Arts theatre, no view of the department of maths and statistics building, no egbogah building, no tech faculty, faculty of Education annex, faculty of Agriculture nko? Faculty of science nko? the entire layout, all roads and greenery, no ISI? you we never go UCH o?
You are on point up
getting a drone view of 70% of U.I might be difficult.

And U.I is expanding very fast

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 10:26am On May 31, 2020
Basic123:

You are on point up
getting a drone view of 70% of U.I might be difficult.

And U.I is expanding very fast
The Ajibode extension is expanding rapidly and the buildings that will be put there will be more massive.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:37am On May 31, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 31, 2020
Etfash:
I attended both schools and can categorically say that U.I is more beautiful, more spacious and less crowded when compared with Unilag.

In terms of educational standard, I feel they at par. U. I is ahead research-wise because that's what most of their lecturers do. Although some of them are venturing into consultancy now.

With respect to street sense and application of acquired knowledge in the outside world, I'll give it to Unilag.

So, I will employ a U. I graduate if I need loyalty but a Unilag graduate if I need somebody to go bring jobs for me.

Which of the 2 schools would I prefer for my child? Unilag.
Na true jare we sabi. Greatest akokites!

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Issaboss(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2020
UNIZIK come and see your mate😒😏😏
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Hayzed0601(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

UNDER NORMAL SETTINGS SEF WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONING LOCAL SCHOOLS LIKE UNILAG OR HYPING THAT SLUM. EXCEPT THAT NAIJA IS LOADED WITH SLUM-SCHOOLS FROM NORTH TO SOUTH SO WE'RE SHORT OF OPTIONS.
OUR NEIGHBORS LIKE GHANA, EGYPT, S/AFRICA AND THE REST ARE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD.

I WON'T LIE, IT IS BETTER TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS INTO FREE ALMAJERI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH THAN SEND THEM TO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.. BECAUSE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH.
Bro,you don't need to advice anybody na,you can do that to your child.
#No hard feelings bro

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 31, 2020
Shut up
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

UNDER NORMAL SETTINGS SEF WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONING LOCAL SCHOOLS LIKE UNILAG OR HYPING THAT SLUM. EXCEPT THAT NAIJA IS LOADED WITH SLUM-SCHOOLS FROM NORTH TO SOUTH SO WE'RE SHORT OF OPTIONS.
OUR NEIGHBORS LIKE GHANA, EGYPT, S/AFRICA AND THE REST ARE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD.

I WON'T LIE, IT IS BETTER TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS INTO FREE ALMAJERI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH THAN SEND THEM TO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.. BECAUSE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH.

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2020
greypencils:
The Ajibode extension is expanding rapidly and the buildings that will be put there will be more massive.
you are right on this.. ajibode gets potential true true ...
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Spiff20(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2020
So how come OAU is the finest, these pictures proof otherwise

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by MDBrand: 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
seguno2:

The local and state governments are responsible for the education system’s foundation of primary, secondary and vocational schools.
So why focus only on the FG?
Please correct yourself sharp sharp.
Mr man did I tag or quote you when I left that post there?
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by DaRuud(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2020
The whole of Unilag Can be inscribed into ABU Zaria , and there will be 40% space left

No offence

lablonclacla:
Ever wondered why it is called 'The University of first choice and nation's pride'? Well Unilag is a beautiful edifice and compared to others, have done well in maintaining that standard. Although much can still be done.

Despite the small land mass of just a little above 800 hectares-makiing it the smallest fedreral university in size-Unilag still stands out in the midst of others just like how Lagos stands out in the midst of other states despite being the smallest state in size. No wonder it has the highest number of notable Alumni.

If you're in doubt of these pictures, take a visit to Yaba and see for yourself . wink

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by amosedwin1: 2:21pm On May 31, 2020
UNILAG is the best...

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by sirp9898(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2020
Nothing special about this is the same thing with others
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Rainbow219(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmmmm beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben / COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.