Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam (82110 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Avoidsexxx(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2020
Xfemt:

fixed
Truth is not relative, u know that... Besides me and u can do nothing against the truth but for the truth.
procreation is just an additions not d real koko. It is like having the kingdom before every other things will be added unto you(permit me to quote GOD Here. Mt 6:33). When u go for the 2nd 1st not the 1st b4 d 2nd it will be and remains abnormal.
let's reason like who we truely are HUMANS not z..o..m..b...e.(sorry 4 dat word)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by DaGeneral(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
What happens after you have tested 1,2,3,4........10 and still don't find the one that you are compatible with You keep going I guess...??
Do that which you are yearning to do or have been doing and leave the bible outta of it cos obviously you know nothing about the scriptures.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Rajiokazaki(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
dmgr:
Marriage weh no go out no go work out, sex before marriage still remains a sin.
So what u re saying is one should sample his/her partner to see if they re sexually compatible? what if it turns out they re not compatible, then break should follow,then u will search for another partner and still sample, and that is how u will keep sampling people daughters all the name of am looking for the one am sexually compatible with before u know u don sample reach 10.
... Finally some common sense borne out of good reasoning ..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by WaleRock: 2:41pm On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.

The Response of the Holy Spirit to this Post:

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 14¹² KJV

23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
1 Corinthians 10:23-29 (KJV)

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Ephesians 4:14-15 (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Galatians 6:7-8 (KJV)

IF YOU CAN'T REMAIN CHASTE, MARRY (NOT FORNICATE)
8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
1 Corinthians 7:8-9 KJV

BECAUSE THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING
3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3¹ (KJV)

If you're a saved soul, the Holy Spirit will lead you into the truth, so that you won't be tossed here and there by every doctrine that could destroy you.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by DaGeneral(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2020
Oluwapomile1:
Apart from being sin, but there are cases where sex cloud people's judgement over lifetime partner choices.

I practiced the no sex before marriage, mine was even bad that still no sex till church marriage.

When we started having sex, I swore I could have ignored every other thing this man did because the sex was/is always damn good! Yes!

Can't sexually compatible people wake up one morning and not fancy each other? Is set the only basis? Why are you guys always over flogging the whole no sex thing! As if it's only sex that saves marriage.... Mtschew!

If you want to be celibate till marriage, by all means do. If not, please enjoy your sex and leave others enjoy their choice.
If only they know marriage is way way beyond sex,this will be the least of their worries.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by rosemary21(f): 2:52pm On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.
Sex is holy. Committing a sin and trying to justify it is worst.the Bible talked so much about misleading people that it is better to be thrown into a sea with a stone around the neck than to mislead people.there is no gain about premarital sex apart from the momentarily fun.marriage is a life long contract that sex is part of it. When the sex is good a faulty r/ship can linger on even to marriage and that's when wahala go start,you can judge people better when sex isn't involved than when good sex is involved.thats why the olden days r/ship will always be better cos then their was no random sampling of every kind of di*ks and kitten but now a lot of people are sampling and de-sampling.

I will even like to marry a virgin guy if they exist sef. There is much to marriage than being an expert in bed.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by streamsofjoy(f): 2:55pm On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr op, your write up is as sweet as horney, pleasant to the ear but misleading, no matter how you want to view sex, the truth is that, it is meant for married couples, not even for courtship people, don't justify a sin out of ignorance, if everyone should get married as a virgin, believe me, the sexual relationship in marriages will last, and the marriage sustained, but because we have tasted every dick and Tom, and every pussycat, that is why it becomes a problem, rethink again.

Thank you sir/ma there's no better way to reply the OP
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by rosemary21(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2020
saintpadrepio:
How this got to the front page beat my wildest imagination because this is a pure wicked scheme of the enemy to lure many to sin and fall into the wrath of God.

Exactly my confusion.how will the mods push this kinda lie and blasphemy to front page.this is wickedness
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by ufondunenye(f): 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
excel001:

Yea you are right. but your problem started when...

You started allowing dickks of different sizes to be entering your kitten, now you want the one that will perfectly size it. if you be virgin you no go reason like this. i don't mean insult plsss
And for your mind now you made sense??
Before you take some comments you see on social media very serious, I'm a married woman. Get that into your head.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Chigold101(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.
Beautiful Nonsense...

Why did this made the front page for God's sake?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by NevetsIbot(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2020
ibkayee:
Such a strong reaction from the majority of posters but what's happening in reality seems to say otherwise.

Or maybe the portion of posters here are the ones who are genuinely against sex before marriage and don't engage in it in real life, so they aren't necesarily representative of the behaviour trends of Nigerians as a whole when it comes to fornication...or maybe Nigerians are just really big hypocrites lol it could be either

Honestly... I've been scrolling throng and I'm wondering if these people actually practice what they preach.. Cos I know what I see in every day life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by jcross19: 3:52pm On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr op, your write up is as sweet as horney, pleasant to the ear but misleading, no matter how you want to view sex, the truth is that, it is meant for married couples,, not even for courtship people, don't justify a sin out of ignorance, if everyone should get married as a virgin, believe me, the sexual relationship in marriages will last, and the marriage sustained, but because we have tasted every dick and Tom, and every pussycat, that is why it becomes a problem, rethink again.
don't you see that it's mockery to the name of "holy" Christ to be called the root of jesse and son of David. This is Jesse came out of loin of Boaz who raped Ruth in the field is that not Fornication? what about David who killed a man for the sake of a woman and David did even marry her but hijacked her, I mean by tricked then why are they calling Christ that name with that antecedents.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by jcross19: 3:56pm On May 31, 2020
rosemary21:

Exactly my confusion.how will the mods push this kinda lie and blasphemy to front page.this is wickedness
A time we will discover that all these do not make sense!!! !!! why so much concern about sex? when whites are using every means to destroy the other race.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Amex2018: 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
You have no single understanding of the Bible neither do you know God.

The many places that the Bible mentioned fornication and adultery as sin cannot be found in your Bible. I see.

The example you gave about Mary does not add up. Because if there were 20 or 100 virgins, only one can be chosen to be the mother of Jesus.

And there are no facts either in the Bible or any other material to refer to that the generation of Mary were having sex before marriage.

Try and read the story of Amnon and Absalom's sister Tamar. You will then understand how virginity and purity were seen. Very difficult for any man to marry any lady that is disvirgin. Not now that it has become a norm.

At OP, for you to be spilling out such nonsense, shows only how far the devil has blind-folded you.

I pray you see the light and come here to apologize because any soul who on your advise go astray, you will be held accountable.

Selah
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Brodagovernor(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr op, your write up is as sweet as horney, pleasant to the ear but misleading, no matter how you want to view sex, the truth is that, it is meant for married couples, not even for courtship people, don't justify a sin out of ignorance, if everyone should get married as a virgin, believe me, the sexual relationship in marriages will last, and the marriage sustained, but because we have tasted every dick and Tom, and every pussycat, that is why it becomes a problem, rethink again
Great man. You brought @bold straight out of my thoughts.
Besides, my question to the op is HOW MANY/MUCH WATER SHOULD WE TEST BEFORE WE GET OUR DESIRED? 10, 2O,...50,100 or as many/much as we can.

How will the op feel if his sister (supposing he has one) tells him about 20 men had sampled her and dumped her in the name of not being sexually compatible.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Farki: 4:23pm On May 31, 2020
Weather you have sex or not before marriage it is not adding to your pocket or any value to your life.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Carlmax(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2020
J111333:
It has since been reversed at the last meeting of Bachelors Association of Nigeria. The decision unanimously reached at the meeting was NO MARRIAGE BEFORE SEX.

However, I want to remind you that our brothers at Deeper Life church, MFM, and other related churches are not members of the association so the decision at that meeting is not in any way binding on them.

MFM bawo, I shock when sister Julie carry Belle for brother Emmanuel, both of them na MFM prayer warriors... Las Las dem do by force marriage to cover shame... #truestory

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by callmeRichie(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2020
@OP, you yawn this fabs on top say you dey sell s*x toys and trying to gain customers?? lol good marketing skills nigger grin.

Well u should have just told us to patronize your sales than saying thrash and still justifying it with your wrong biblical conceptions man!!!

Nobody is holy, we are all guilty buh still premarital sex is not right!! even medically not to talk of religiously sef!!!!!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by IceeSeth: 4:55pm On May 31, 2020
Op, it would have been better that you were not born, than to be born, quote the Bible in a wrong way and cause a believer to stumble in faith with your false teachings of the Bible about sex.
Repent now and take this trash down because if for any reason people actually listen you about this, then you have already made your bed. Keep personal opinions to yourself.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by captainmarv(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2020
Femeto:
When you go eatery you dey taste all their food before you buy am?

do you buy a mobile phone or any electronic gadjet with out testing it to see if it possess all the qualities it should ??
if no
na your type dey buy made in china iphone
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by iqiq: 5:04pm On May 31, 2020
Okay
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by God1stson(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.
Stop leading others to sin!. If u are ignorant about what God says concerning sex before marriage, keep it to urself. By the grace of God, u may encounter God and truth of His word one day.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by AristocraticMe: 5:33pm On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.
It all depends on who owns your life and who you are accountable to. If it is JESUS, then you have to follow his instruction and commandment, Keep Their Body Holy and Sanctified Because Your Body is A Temple of God.

If you are not accountable to anybody, then you can live your life the way you want. But remember - There is a consequence for every action. Most people wont be in the situation they are today if they have chosen to abstain from Pre Marital Sex , some won't have had that unwanted baby, unwanted disease and unwanted problem.

So the choice is yours. The way that seem right to a man leads to destruction.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by AristocraticMe: 5:34pm On May 31, 2020
It all depends on who owns your life and who you are accountable to. If it is JESUS, then you have to follow his instruction and commandment, Keep Their Body Holy and Sanctified Because Your Body is A Temple of God.

If you are not accountable to anybody, then you can live your life the way you want. But remember - There is a consequence for every action. Most people wont be in the situation they are today if they have chosen to abstain from Pre Marital Sex , some won't have had that unwanted baby, unwanted disease and unwanted problem.

So the choice is yours. The way that seem right to a man leads to destruction.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by FGonline: 5:51pm On May 31, 2020
Successfulsuccy:

I rest my case brother
you ppl should stop talking to singles any how?

is obvious u all went into marriage as to obtain sex ticket and hang dia to condem singles.

Who made u ppl judge over singles.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Femeto: 6:00pm On May 31, 2020
captainmarv:

do you buy a mobile phone or any electronic gadjet with out testing it to see if it possess all the qualities it should ??
if no
na your type dey buy made in china iphone
What if you carry am go house and it spoils within a week what would you do? Don't be fooled this life is filled with so many uncertainties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by rosemary21(f): 6:09pm On May 31, 2020
jcross19:
A time we will discover that all these do not make sense!!! !!! why so much concern about sex? when whites are using every means to destroy the other race.

People don't understand that satan is taking over the world with sex and pervertness.may God help us
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by osmobil5(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

You can try and it can work for you. But whereby it doesn't work for you if you function with the "Normal" and your partner does not, then be ready to carry your cross. Prevention they say is better than cure. My point is ensure you go for sex before marriage to be sure of the sexual aspect of your marriage. Every other major ingredients of marriage might be very good and rosy but trust me, if they are but only the sexual aspect is terrible, the wall is already cracked and it must surely fall apart sooner or later.

If you have watched the movie "kingdom of heaven" there was a part before the way when the dying king and his sister the princess wanted a young man to marry the princess so he could become king and they will kill her husband because they knew he will bring war upon them if he is crowned king. The young man refused because he didn't want the princess's husbands blood on his hands. Then the queen told him something very simple "one day you will wish you did a little evil just to ensure a greater good".

What am I trying to say, it is better you test the water before marriage (do a little evil if you call it sin or bad) in other to strive for a life long marriage (to ensure a greater good).
I jus de imagine wat you intend to achieve with this post...
See what konji has turned your mind into..

Are you following God's patterns or you are just looking for a justification for foolishness?
If you want to have sex with your babe go on bro...who is begging u to zip up.....
You want a long lasting marriage....and you think going against the will of God is the remedy.

You better follow God's pattern on courtship and marriage....that's the greatest assurance for blissful marriage you can ever have....don't let konji reprogram your mind into foolishness
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by tightpussy156: 7:34pm On May 31, 2020
some bitch go tell u no sex before marriage why they go ur back an Bleep every big dick they see an keep deceiving you.they keep you as maga,good guy,husband why they give ur pussy to Mr bad guy.some Bitch are confused human being.if you want to keep ir virginity as a girl keep it an stsnd by ur words not telling a guy no sex before marriagr why you go back an Bleep other guys.
that is the real truth who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Jjohnson777: 7:48pm On May 31, 2020
Please, there is one thing that we should all understand about God's divine standards, whether you like it or not, it remains the same, no era can change it, whether it is practiced by majority or not, sex before marriage is wrong. About 24000 Israeletes were destroyed by God in just one day because of have relations with women not their own. Even if am a fornicator, then someone comes to me and ask the truth about, if God condemns sex before marriage or not, the fact that am part of it can not prevent me from telling the Gospel truth, please we should all know this very well. We like it or not any marriage that passes through this medium must have one issue or more, because there is going to be lack of trust among this mates, if on their initial meeting they had sex indicates that, any of them can likewise have sex with anyone in the abscent of the other. But if there was full control of their sexual urge, before their marriage, there is going to be abundant trust for each other as they get married. Look at this example, you are looking for a capable wife, then you met a girl, you propose to her she accepted, later you invited her to your place, she denied coming, you insisted, she agreed, but on your way to your place you attempetd to hold her hands or place your hands on her shoulders, but she refused, on reaching your home, she insisted that she can't enter inside, she preferes seating outside, uncomfortably you accepted. Then, another one is the opposite, she acceps everything, allows you to place your hands on her shoulders, embrace, and even free to give you sex. Among this two, who do you think God can approve for you as a capable wife? The first instance is better, we should call black, black and white, white. Please, read this scriptures, Proverbs 31:10-31; 1Corinthians 6:9-11; Galatians 5:19-21; Matthew 19:9-12; Revelation 21:8
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Xfemt(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2020
Avoidsexxx:

Truth is not relative, u know that... Besides me and u can do nothing against the truth but for the truth.
procreation is just an additions not d real koko. It is like having the kingdom before every other things will be added unto you(permit me to quote GOD Here. Mt 6:33). When u go for the 2nd 1st not the 1st b4 d 2nd it will be and remains abnormal.
let's reason like who we truely are HUMANS not z..o..m..b...e.(sorry 4 dat word)
dat ur opinion and I Ve mine too which is d main purpose why God created Adam and Eve is to procreate and populate d earth. thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.