Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam (82167 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Laitesmart(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2020
Here’s a compilation of some of the funniest reasons given by couples who went to divorce court for dissolutin of marriage.

ADELANI MAKINDE, a 32 year old businessman filed for divorce just hours after his expensive wedding. ADELANI discovered that his bride, KEMI had been wearing what is known as a butt pad to augment the size of her rear.

ADELANI told an Ikeja high court that his wife’s yansh is as flat as an ironing board. “I discovered that on our wedding night. I prefer a woman whose rear is big.”

OLUWAKELE OGUNDELE divorced her husband because he often defecated in their cooking pots after getting drunk. She told Agege Customary Court (Lagos) that her husband, OLUWAFEMI gets drunk every weekend. According to her, she can no longer cope again with the 10 year marriage.

55 year old EMMANUEL ASALA told Ikare Akoko Customary Court (Ondo) to dissolve his marriage to BUSAYO because she did not bring kitchen utensils from her father’s house. “How will a woman get married without a grinding stone, tablespoons, mortar, pestle, deep freezer and even serving plates?

“She did not bring any of these to my house. I don’t think I can continue with the marriage.” These were the words Emmanuel uttered in court. He even prayed the court should order Busayo to return all the things he listed because he bought them with his money.

ADETIRE ADEBOLA, a 40 year old carpenter told an Ikeja high court (Lagos) to dissolve his marriage of five years because his in-law often intervened when he is beating his wife.

“She is a stubborn woman. They don’t want me to teach her a lesson. I don’t like it when her people stop me from beating her. It is either they take their daughter or allow me put sense into her head”, was what ADEBOLA told the court during the proceeding.

SOJI IBRAHIM, a 35 year old trader ended his marriage of two months to RASHIDAT because she has small boobs.” It was her boobs that attracted her to me. I met her when she came to buy pepper from me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her big boobs.”

Ibrahim was shocked to discover his wife had been using artificial boobs after getting married to her. “Her boobs are small as Agbalumo (cherry)”, he said. “I detest those small size boobs. It is better to end the marriage.”

EJEMBI TONY and RACHAEL ended their five year marriage because of shoe odour. RACHAEL filed for divorce at an Igando Grade II court (Lagos) because her husband’s shoes smell a lot. After enduring and seeking solution to the problem, Rachael opted out of the union that produced three kids.

ADERIBIGBE ALLEN and SANDRA‘s marriage of one year hit the rocks after Allen filed for divorce in Oluyole Customary Court (Oyo) because he was tired of sharing house chores. “We agreed on how to do the house chores but I am tired of washing unending plates piled up in the kitchen.

“I regret marrying her and agreeing to share house chores. She is just too lazy.

EMMANUEL OBAFEMI and BIDEMI did not come to terms and their marriage eventually hit the rocks. According to Emmanuel, his wife is fond of flatulence at any point in time, and it smells horribly. He told an Igando customary court to dissolve their marriage because he can no longer cope with the habit.

MERIT ADAMS, a 29 year old entrepreneur decided to end her marriage after stumbling on her husband, Alex’s facebook page. According to her, Alex wrote that he is single on his facebook page. So, she wants to grant him his wish.

TOYIN ADISA, a 32 year old man was divorced on the grounds that he wouldn’t watch football match again. His wife, ADIJAT said she has been given black eye twice because her husband’s team lost in a football match.

She prayed the Agege (Lagos) court to dissolve the marriage because of this habit.

ADEBISI JADESIMI divorced her husband of two years because he is fond of wearing female undergarment, especially pants. “It is unbelievable that we share pants. He wouldn’t wear boxers even if you threaten to kill him, he prefers female pants.

“How would a man be wearing woman’s pants”, she narrated her ordeal to Alakuko Customary Court (Lagos).

http://www.sugardaily.ng/hilarious-compilation-of-the-funniest-weirdest-reasons-nigerian-couples-divorce/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by fatymore(f): 9:04am On May 31, 2020
BABANGBALI:
I'm here to read mynd44, seunmohmoh, funkebabe, fatymore, folake4u, Ishilove, Bola146, vickyrotex and ajepako' s comments
Patronise me now
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by CTete: 9:07am On May 31, 2020
“Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.” 1 Corinthians 6:8
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by AbuAeesha: 9:09am On May 31, 2020
see as someone is trying to legallze and justify fornication, calling it African mentality.
I wonder if the word PREMARITAL SEX or FORNICATION are African words
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by maasoap(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2020
hilaryCU:
Hello Everyone,

Please, I want to know how to recover a room that a tenant packed and left witj the keys.

The annoying thing is that, they are owing a year and six months rent. Please, how do I recover the room.

Thanks all

Go to any customary court in your area, you will just pay a small amount of money. They will give you a police officer and the court representative to break the door and get his trash packed out somewhere else. I have seen it before.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Cree: 9:13am On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr op, your write up is as sweet as horney, pleasant to the ear but misleading, no matter how you want to view sex, the truth is that, it is meant for married couples, not even for courtship people, don't justify a sin out of ignorance, if everyone should get married as a virgin, believe me, the sexual relationship in marriages will last, and the marriage sustained, but because we have tasted every dick and Tom, and every pussycat, that is why it becomes a problem, rethink again.

God bless you fr this answer
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by CTete: 9:14am On May 31, 2020
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,1 Corinthians 6:9
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by BABANGBALI: 9:14am On May 31, 2020
fatymore:

Patronise me now
I can't breathe
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by maasoap(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2020
The truth is that women are mostly the victims of this scam. Impotent men, men with infertility problem, men with weak erections and premature ejaculation, all normally under this nonsense to get women trapped. Problems that they themselves might have tried to find solutions for but to no avail. Hope you all know that.

BobbyHammar
VickyRotex
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by dynigoche: 9:19am On May 31, 2020
Avoidsexxx:
Wrong number! There is no way to qualify a sin, u either rejects or falls into.
The only and real reason why God created sex is for unification btw a man(adam) and his wife(eve). Do not be decieved whatever a man sow so shall he reap.
hey! Do yourself a divine favour and try visiting this websites(christian truth center) run by joshua mugunti, to open ur eyes and shame the devil.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by dalass(f): 9:21am On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr op, your write up is as sweet as horney, pleasant to the ear but misleading, no matter how you want to view sex, the truth is that, it is meant for married couples, not even for courtship people, don't justify a sin out of ignorance, if everyone should get married as a virgin, believe me, the sexual relationship in marriages will last, and the marriage sustained, but because we have tasted every dick and Tom, and every pussycat, that is why it becomes a problem, rethink again.

Don't mind him. He's a seller of sexual fantasy intimacy gadgets. So he needs more customers especially single ones to buy. Hardly do you see married people involved in using these things..

Its purely about his wares, simple!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by kumulus(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2020
It's a life that forces on all lifelong insecurities.......... gospel is; only you can free your mind!

The sweet words of my dearest Bobby smiley

-Lloyd
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by pk2me: 9:25am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.
do what suits you rather than encouraging others to take your choice.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by mrpips: 9:33am On May 31, 2020
Dont blame Op o,it is just an opinion.nobody is forced to follow it.the world is not complicated;it is people therein make it so

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by blackfase(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2020
Walahi oga op, we dey suspect say this write up hang small tory for side. care to share with us? smiley wink

BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by ogaofficer(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
Blackmann001:
..its not a bad idea so long as the lady involved is a virgin....av been in about 3.No- sex relationships... And all lasted over minimum 2years......

Don't tink they ran away cuz dey didn't..I was too far from getting married..and they got straight to marriage. They are the best..

Currently with a very wonderful No-sex till marriage lady. Also a virgin and am enjoying it !
That's impressive man. As a guy if you come across a virgin the issue of trust will be relegated to the nearest minimum. You hardly doubt their words or action.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by kumulus(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:

You may be right putting it that way but have you tried to consider it this way; sexual frustration in marriages is a result of an underlying lack of willingness of either/both parties to explore each others sexuality. It's not just about preaching against sex before marriage but properly examining the underlying but salient issues that surrounds the subject. Pastors are too ashamed ( actually it is fear) to talk on sexual education and when they , parents who are the primary teachers fail to take initiative because they are either as confused, afraid or just ashamed, 'professionals' whose job it is to inform/educate the young minds fail also for same reasons......

Yes, the will of the One be done but man had received the blessings of freewill. Hence, the great law that rules the affairs of man; "Do what thou wilt!" ( While still subject to reciprocative natural/divine laws).

-Lloyd
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Kenkeye: 9:45am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

"If anyone causes those who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.'' Mark 9:42

You berra be careful and stop saying what you don't know.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by kpompey: 9:48am On May 31, 2020
In total honesty, 99.5 % of people living on earth today are indulging in premarital sex including Pastors, Alfas, Born again xtain's and ajia's with their Islamic regalia. Reading through people's comment, most people chastising this guy might be a culprit themselves but here they playing saint and good boy game.
In my own opinion, if a lady is a virgin and subjecting her to all medical conditions, she's fit please we should embrace the no sex doctrine. If God say don't do this, it is for our own sake and not him, example thou shall not steal, what if you steal, get caught and get killed. Conversely, every lady with a broken hymen should be well tested before marriage. Already, they have violated the rules and they are the experienced players of the game. At this stage, if you failed to select right, this can lead to divorce, suicide and even hell fire.Note, he who find a wife has found a good thing and as Christians divorce is a sin, read from your bible. To drop my pen, I will share a true life experience of a pastor uncle who married a wrong woman. According to him, they fight almost every day because the woman is never satisfied even after four rounds. A witness who slept in their house confirmed this, as the woman was caught chasing the man all about around 1 a.m for more rounds after about three. The beginning of untimely death.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by aelai: 9:51am On May 31, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Christianity is what it is--just a religion. You are as right as the ones who believe they will get 70 virgins. All are phantom promises made by fellow men (mostly kings) to control their people. God does not give doctrines. It is in you.

No sex before marriage. But you lie, cheat, steal and hate. I guess abstinence alone cancels the other sins out. If you choose to be a christian, practice it to the full. Christians don't. You invoke Christianity only when it is convenient.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

/

Christianity may be a religion to you (sth that contains do's and don'ts) it is not to me. It is a lifestyle.

That others are choosing to live their recklessly and say whatever suits them doesn't change the essence of Christianity.

The standard of God over this issue is clear. There's no debate about it
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by habsydiamond(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2020
olatechnician:

na to go amend am na
na if e oversize u go amend am. if e too small na either u give one small brother or u discard am.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Femeto: 10:05am On May 31, 2020
captainmarv:

ok.. why do people divorce.i think life has past that time you they'll arrange women for you to marry..this days you have to explore every aspect of your spouse before you find out he is impotent or she lied about being a virgin..marriage ceremony dey take too much money diz days abeg..if i marry i will like to know that i got what i bargained for since there is no option of refund..at least those days you even have option of taking another wife if one is lacking in an area..
but if you marry two now dem go stil say na sin..
When you go eatery you dey taste all their food before you buy am?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by chubinwa(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2020
The OP ended up not nailing his point with any verse as I was expecting. therefore his point is pointless. sex before marriage remains a sin.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Kekenapep: 10:10am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

I’m glad you didn’t die for me and neither did you deliver or redeem me. These words promote sin and carry death. Remember there is a way that seems right to a man but it ends in death. So the journey may seem sweet and fun but it ends in destruction.

I will rather follow the word(s) of the one who gave His life for me. I will rather follow the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus rather than follow the law of sin and death. I will rather follow the one whose words are spirit and life. Find the truth and you will be set free.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by pemiboy: 10:15am On May 31, 2020
I hope with this few points compiled and shared by our wonderful brother, he is able to convince you and not to confuse you that testing your partner kukutu is never a guarantee of having a happy marriage. Please God have a standard and this cannot be adjusted to suit anyone. No sex before marriage and during your courtship you can engage in some discussion on that. Gbam. Grace to make heaven we receive it. Say a big amen
Laitesmart:
Here’s a compilation of some of the funniest reasons given by couples who went to divorce court for dissolutin of marriage.

ADELANI MAKINDE, a 32 year old businessman filed for divorce just hours after his expensive wedding. ADELANI discovered that his bride, KEMI had been wearing what is known as a butt pad to augment the size of her rear.

ADELANI told an Ikeja high court that his wife’s yansh is as flat as an ironing board. “I discovered that on our wedding night. I prefer a woman whose rear is big.”

OLUWAKELE OGUNDELE divorced her husband because he often defecated in their cooking pots after getting drunk. She told Agege Customary Court (Lagos) that her husband, OLUWAFEMI gets drunk every weekend. According to her, she can no longer cope again with the 10 year marriage.

55 year old EMMANUEL ASALA told Ikare Akoko Customary Court (Ondo) to dissolve his marriage to BUSAYO because she did not bring kitchen utensils from her father’s house. “How will a woman get married without a grinding stone, tablespoons, mortar, pestle, deep freezer and even serving plates?

“She did not bring any of these to my house. I don’t think I can continue with the marriage.” These were the words Emmanuel uttered in court. He even prayed the court should order Busayo to return all the things he listed because he bought them with his money.

ADETIRE ADEBOLA, a 40 year old carpenter told an Ikeja high court (Lagos) to dissolve his marriage of five years because his in-law often intervened when he is beating his wife.

“She is a stubborn woman. They don’t want me to teach her a lesson. I don’t like it when her people stop me from beating her. It is either they take their daughter or allow me put sense into her head”, was what ADEBOLA told the court during the proceeding.

SOJI IBRAHIM, a 35 year old trader ended his marriage of two months to RASHIDAT because she has small boobs.” It was her boobs that attracted her to me. I met her when she came to buy pepper from me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her big boobs.”

Ibrahim was shocked to discover his wife had been using artificial boobs after getting married to her. “Her boobs are small as Agbalumo (cherry)”, he said. “I detest those small size boobs. It is better to end the marriage.”

EJEMBI TONY and RACHAEL ended their five year marriage because of shoe odour. RACHAEL filed for divorce at an Igando Grade II court (Lagos) because her husband’s shoes smell a lot. After enduring and seeking solution to the problem, Rachael opted out of the union that produced three kids.

ADERIBIGBE ALLEN and SANDRA‘s marriage of one year hit the rocks after Allen filed for divorce in Oluyole Customary Court (Oyo) because he was tired of sharing house chores. “We agreed on how to do the house chores but I am tired of washing unending plates piled up in the kitchen.

“I regret marrying her and agreeing to share house chores. She is just too lazy.

EMMANUEL OBAFEMI and BIDEMI did not come to terms and their marriage eventually hit the rocks. According to Emmanuel, his wife is fond of flatulence at any point in time, and it smells horribly. He told an Igando customary court to dissolve their marriage because he can no longer cope with the habit.

MERIT ADAMS, a 29 year old entrepreneur decided to end her marriage after stumbling on her husband, Alex’s facebook page. According to her, Alex wrote that he is single on his facebook page. So, she wants to grant him his wish.

TOYIN ADISA, a 32 year old man was divorced on the grounds that he wouldn’t watch football match again. His wife, ADIJAT said she has been given black eye twice because her husband’s team lost in a football match.

She prayed the Agege (Lagos) court to dissolve the marriage because of this habit.

ADEBISI JADESIMI divorced her husband of two years because he is fond of wearing female undergarment, especially pants. “It is unbelievable that we share pants. He wouldn’t wear boxers even if you threaten to kill him, he prefers female pants.

“How would a man be wearing woman’s pants”, she narrated her ordeal to Alakuko Customary Court (Lagos).

http://www.sugardaily.ng/hilarious-compilation-of-the-funniest-weirdest-reasons-nigerian-couples-divorce/
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Jaytecq(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2020
VickyRotex:
Mr. English Dictionary, welldone! So what is the definition of fornication?

I stopped reading at this point: "Many will say its fornication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible"

Like are you for real? please scholar, what's the "true" meaning of fornication in the bible?

The fact that we go against some set rules/moral standards (and I'm talking in general here) doesn't justify our acts, neither does it change what is right.
It's even funny how you reference the other people living in the time of Mary. And so what? Because they engaged in pre-marital sex automatically means its not a sin? It's like saying because "sinners" existed in the time of Jesus and some even became His disciples, so believers should also keep sinning that Grace may abound.

I'm so happy you're ranting. you know why? its because you're being convicted for something you've done or planning to do. You just dont know it. There are different phases in conviction, so dont worry, you're getting there.

And it's so funny you say African mentality? really? is that what you were told? cheesy because a lot of foreign churches actually preach marriage and purity. maybe you should make more research on that and expand your knowledge.

I understand if I'm having this conversation with an atheist, but if as a "believer" like you claimed you are, you dont see fornication in the bible the way it is clearly defined, then I dont know what to say to you.

And please don't bring up the "let he who is without sin" card. There's a difference between admitting/acknowledging one's sin vs being ignorant about it and defending it at all cost.

Btw, please dont quote me. Cos even if you do, I wont be responding to any quote on this thread.

Selah!

God bless u bro. U said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by MayenKudi: 10:31am On May 31, 2020
las las everybody get him way of reasoning,
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by excel001(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2020
ufondunenye:
No sex before marriage can be very risky at times oo.
Its kinda 50/50 thing. Even if I'm to agree to that terms and conditions,I must have to Welgh your thing very well, especially when you wake up in the morning to know exactly how many inches the thing fit be.
E get why. shocked shocked shocked

Because, I no just wan do away match for inside my marriage.
Yea you are right. but your problem started when...

You started allowing dickks of different sizes to be entering your kitten, now you want the one that will perfectly size it. if you be virgin you no go reason like this. i don't mean insult plsss
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Seyitosino(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2020
While professing to be wise, they became fools.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Misscongenialit: 10:53am On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:

Great wrote up, which is why there is a lot of insatiable sexual desires because some people who have tasteted it all get married and can't remain faithful. They end up blaming their partners for their lacj of satisfaction whereas their excessive experience is their undoing ...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Teegelop(f): 11:01am On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.