Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam (82180 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Okoroawusa: 7:44am On May 31, 2020
drehdinho:
As funny as this line may sound, but it's the pure truth.

I met a lady some years back. We started dating. We loved each other like bread and butter.

We had so many things in common. At the heat of the relationship strong feeling and all, she announced to me one day that she wouldn't want to have sex before marriage. That the decison was her resolution from childhood. That she would really want me to respect it.

I simply told her no problem.

We proceeded with the relationship. And everything appeared to be going on smoothly until one day.

Note: I'm a very romantic guy. It's inborn. Lol.

We found each other in the private ( in my room) as usual. We were gisting and all. So, I told her to tell me why she disliked sex.

Her reaction at that moment was a big pointer to the fact that something was wrong with her.

So, I told her I want to still do it. I was able to convince her.

We got to Anfield and she started responding. Okay. As I was about to enter the promise land, she picked a strange panicking shout, more of a shouting that came out of so much pain.

Immediately, all the excitement and curiosity i had gone flat (negative 1000). Lol.

That was when she started crying, explaining to me she's only covering up her deficiency with the "no sex before marriage" line.

She couldn't of course take it, not even the soft version, let alone the hard one.

I felt so much pitty for her. But the relationship ended up hitting the rock...

Take home: not everyone, particularly ladies that chews the line so easily in their mouth " no sex before marriage" is actually normal. There may be more to it just like the one in my story.

A popular axiom says," would the mother put a lump of honey in her baby's mouth, and the babe splits it away?"

This one na serious matter. You are lucky that you escaped o!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by t00dugged(f): 7:52am On May 31, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
The more reason they should test each other out.
I believe people who say no sex before marriage have things to hide. What if during honeymoon the guy dives into an ocean? Any refund? Or his generator refuses to start? Regrets?

/
ocean and generator lol . What term will you use to finger rod? grin.

Anyway in my personal opinion I very much agree with you. Sexual compatibility among other aspects of the relationship can not be over emphasized.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by govomotors: 7:52am On May 31, 2020
I fully support no sex before marry on just one condition, unless you are still a virgin.

Otherwise, it's a SCAM.

I must be sure of my life time investment instead of living in bondage part 5.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by t00dugged(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
I believe people who say no sex before marriage have things to hide. What if during honeymoon the guy dives into an ocean? Any refund? Or his generator refuses to start? Regrets?

/
ocean and generator lol . What term will you use to finger sized rod? grin.

Anyway in my personal opinion I very much agree with you. Sexual compatibility among other aspects of the relationship can not be over emphasized.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by tempem: 7:56am On May 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided Whether scam or not,my everyday prayer always goes to GOD like this.

"BABA GOD,ABEG NO LET ME MARRY EMPTY VESSEL(AN ALREADY USED LADY BY YAHOO BOYS OR WOMBLESS) FOR HOUSE IN FORM OF A WIFE"

And i always end up by sighing,with a loud "amen"..

atleast an "amen" that'd be loud enough to be heard by GOD...make he kukuma secure my future wife with heavenly made bulletproof.

Guy, your heavenly made bulletproof, got me rolling!! grin grin grin N
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Cantshout: 8:00am On May 31, 2020
The only reason why I won't blame you is because GOD said HE has placed before us life and death and we have the right to choose either of the two.

Yes, there were other girls in the time of Mary, but that she was chosen because she was a virgin shows clearly that it is more honourable to be a virgin. It is the best thing that can happen to anyone.

Don't mislead others please. That some smoke weed and are rich does not make it a good deed you hear
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by aelai: 8:05am On May 31, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/

/

You need to let go of this myopic thinking of yours.

You are just stating your fears and you want everyone to agree with you.
Just an advice though: one's fears will most likely end up catching up with them.

And lastly, you're entitled to your opinion but don't relate that Christianity pls
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Anyiamaka: 8:10am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible.
You clearly failed to give in very simple and clear terms the "true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible". Explain in very simple and clear terms what your personal opinion thinks about that and what the church teaches about that.

BobbyHammar:

God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how.

You have a heretic tendency. Be mindful of that! So in your own thinking, God sees "a clean and pure heart" in those who commit Adultry and fornication?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by od501: 8:10am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.

Dear op, first understand the concept of virginity, sex before you putting a pen on the paper. With all due respect, what you wrote is misleading (no offence). Before now, our ancestors strongly hailed the idea of women getting married as a virgin, if you think they stupid or myopic for conceiving such ideology then you must be a victim of western brainwash in the name of high education (no offence).

Don't misunderstand me, majority of people who engage in this "sex before marriage" especially the ladies are just scammers who are trying so hard to look good outwardly. I'm actually concern about the fact that you sounded as if there are no spiritual attribute to sex on virginity.

My point is that we have lost everything that is ours, this is why we like a sheep without a Shephard, buying into everything idea that flies by. I must add that it is laughable if think that there are no spiritual attribute to sex and virginity.
If you can, drop the Bible for now, and make a indept research on as it relates to sex and virginity, that's the only way you will understand better cos you are way too far from the truth. I do not blame you though, this is what happens when a once great traditional institution collapses.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by gbengalawal: 8:11am On May 31, 2020
I wish my girlfriend could read this.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by malvisguy212: 8:12am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.
Your life becomes doom when you become selective of the moral law.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Macon1212: 8:13am On May 31, 2020
Heresy at its climax, you are glorifying sin call fornication, repent before it is too late.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by belcom10(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2020
Good write up here. You nailed it all. Oop is misleading people. Who told him No sex before marriage is the cause of marriage failure. No matter how you want to justify your action. God cannot amend his lay down principles. In summary, His constitutions is not subject to amendment. No generation can influence it. Its will remain from ages to ages.

Freestainworld:
Mr op, your write up is as sweet as horney, pleasant to the ear but misleading, no matter how you want to view sex, the truth is that, it is meant for married couples, not even for courtship people, don't justify a sin out of ignorance, if everyone should get married as a virgin, believe me, the sexual relationship in marriages will last, and the marriage sustained, but because we have tasted every dick and Tom, and every pussycat, that is why it becomes a problem, rethink again.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by kate923(f): 8:15am On May 31, 2020
IDM Crack
Internet Download Manager IDM Crack With Patch Free Download is a quickest and
most established internet download manager crack intended to speed up to 50 percent other than downloaders,
IDM crack can continue because of system association lost, organize disappointment,
PC shutdown or any issues that caused to separate your internet. with the most up to date version of IDM crack,
you can without much of a stretch add IDM Crack expansions to your programs for downloading any video type
from stream destinations like youtube, Vimeo, and so on that has no capacity to download and spare them on your gadgets.
Internet Download Manager bolster numerous conventions like intermediary servers, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS.
straightforward UI and illustrations make IDM easy to understand and simple to utilize.
internet download manager patch has an extraordinary component considered Built-in Scheduler that can
interface with the system at a set time and download any records you need and furthermore it's
conceivable to make and calendar a few download line for synchronization.
you can likewise set time to Interruption between your downloads.
idm crack
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Mrx101: 8:16am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

No sex before marriage is not a scam especially when the woman is a virgin (sealed hymen) . its built kind of sanctity in marriage. If both can't hold body before marriage, then how can you hold body after ,especially when one traveled out or not available. I tried it and its not a big deal ,because my wife was a virgin.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by bukatyne(f): 8:16am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

Justify pre-marital sex all you want.

Just leave the Bible out of it.

The only sex allowed is that between two married (traditionally) people.

Another thing is a sin.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Slimmy0: 8:18am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

You can try and it can work for you. But whereby it doesn't work for you if you function with the "Normal" and your partner does not, then be ready to carry your cross. Prevention they say is better than cure. My point is ensure you go for sex before marriage to be sure of the sexual aspect of your marriage. Every other major ingredients of marriage might be very good and rosy but trust me, if they are but only the sexual aspect is terrible, the wall is already cracked and it must surely fall apart sooner or later.

If you have watched the movie "kingdom of heaven" there was a part before the way when the dying king and his sister the princess wanted a young man to marry the princess so he could become king and they will kill her husband because they knew he will bring war upon them if he is crowned king. The young man refused because he didn't want the princess's husbands blood on his hands. Then the queen told him something very simple "one day you will wish you did a little evil just to ensure a greater good".

What am I trying to say, it is better you test the water before marriage (do a little evil if you call it sin or bad) in other to strive for a life long marriage (to ensure a greater good).
nu

This message is obviously from the pit of hell, there is nothing like "small evil" ooo, sin is sin and the devil will use the sin of the flesh(sex) to mess up your destiny.

Please be wise, stay away from sex before marriage and pray for God's grace to guide you. To this OP, you need help.
Recommendation: Conquering Control Powers- a book by Bishop David Oyedepo. You need divine revelation, please get the book and study it.

May God help us all in Jesus Name- AMEN

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Blakjewelry(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2020
VickyRotex:
Mr. English Dictionary, welldone! So what is the definition of fornication?

I stopped reading at this point: "Many will say its fornication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible"

Like are you for real? please scholar, what's the "true" meaning of fornication in the bible?

The fact that we go against some set rules/moral standards (and I'm talking in general here) doesn't justify our acts, neither does it change what is right.
It's even funny how you reference the other people living in the time of Mary. And so what? Because they engaged in pre-marital sex automatically means its not a sin? It's like saying because "sinners" existed in the time of Jesus and some even became His disciples, so believers should also keep sinning that Grace may abound.

I'm so happy you're ranting. you know why? its because you're being convicted for something you've done or planning to do. You just dont know it. There are different phases in conviction, so dont worry, you're getting there.

And it's so funny you say African mentality? really? is that what you were told? cheesy because a lot of foreign churches actually preach marriage and purity. maybe you should make more research on that and expand your knowledge.

I understand if I'm having this conversation with an atheist, but if as a "believer" like you claimed you are, you dont see fornication in the bible the way it is clearly defined, then I dont know what to say to you.

And please don't bring up the "let he who is without sin" card. There's a difference between admitting/acknowledging one's sin vs being ignorant about it and defending it at all cost.

Btw, please dont quote me. Cos even if you do, I wont be responding to any quote on this thread.

Selah!
I am not a Christian but I hate it when so Christians try to twist what is written in the Bible to favor their own goal. I was having same argument with some guys about the same issue like 3 days ago. Now I know why Africa is so backward, they are very religious but somehow find a way to interpret the religious books to justify their actions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Slimmy0: 8:22am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

You need help @ OP, ask God for help, ask for Wisdom and Revelation in the Knowledge of Him. God will help you amd help u and help us all. And also tell satan to get behind you, rebuke him amd he will flee.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Slimmy0: 8:24am On May 31, 2020
phelonrays:

Thanks for your insightful answer....

But it still left me more perplexed than before

My observations are....... @the emboldened

Can't we function with the ''Normal'' while letting go of the '' present generation' toxicity?? embarassed

Dont listen to the OP oo. Seek God's face on this subject please.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by lomprico(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

I dont discriminate against sex before marriage but the illustration you used to make your view is total bullshit!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by emimore: 8:36am On May 31, 2020
Op wants to write a different bible from the one I know. He wants God to call fornication righteousness.
He could not cite any proper reference from the bible because his points are not from the bible even though he wants us to believe so.

Op just accept your weakness as a man and pray for God's help, trust Christ for strength, stop justifying yourself and trying to recruit others to join your way.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Heavance(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

You better stop deceiving your gullible self.
Don't allow wisdom, knowledge and understanding start doing social distancing from you o.
Do you understand the shame it brought upon parents of non virgins?
Being a sensible and wonderful woman is not tied to being a virgin at all, you can marry a virgin and experience hell on earth, and you can marry one who has sexual experience and live heaven on earth. What God designed sex for should remain what it is, come on you know how diseases fly around now and you want sense to run from you?

If someone sells a house (knowing people had stayed there earlier) at the price of a brand new constructed and furnished one, will you be happy?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:40am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.
Take this.

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by content208: 8:41am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

Oga, stop covering up sin. Sex before marriage is fornication and the Bible condemned fornication.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by content208: 8:44am On May 31, 2020
J111333:
It has since been reversed at the last meeting of Bachelors Association of Nigeria. The decision unanimously reached at the meeting was NO MARRIAGE BEFORE SEX.

However, I want to remind you that our brothers at Deeper Life church, MFM, and other related churches are not members of the association so the decision at that meeting is not in any way binding on them.

No sex before marriage is not a matter of church; it is a matter of what the scriptures say.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:44am On May 31, 2020
OP, when Christianity and Islam has not come to our land, sex before marriage has been a forbidden fruit.
So, why do you think it's a Bible and Quoranic thing. Marriages during our forfathers when sex before marriage is an abomination last till death do them part. But today's marriages end mostly because one of the partner has more sexual urge than the other. Mostly where the wife has tasted 100 dicks grin grin before marrying to her husband.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by semyman: 8:46am On May 31, 2020
Pervert
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by DESAMSAMO: 8:50am On May 31, 2020
I pray � some people don't fall � for this…. no matter how u polish it, SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS A SIN!!!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by abimic(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2020
So with your analogy, imagine you dated 7 persons, you would have had sex with seven different people, and yet, none of them wife the person. Nonsense!! So me go come marry that person.. undecided... Sex is meant to be between married partners, stop misleading people, it's for a purpose of copulation to raise offspring and deepen the bond,affection between couples. Even without scriptures, following the time of our parents and grandparents, it's a thing of pride getting married as virgins, but now, civilization has turned things upside down, immorality is the norm of the society. People just have to live their lives the way they like. You won't die if you stay till marriage before your first sex, and if you still didn't, you won't still die.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by InvertedHammer: 8:57am On May 31, 2020
aelai:

You need to let go of this myopic thinking of yours.

You are just stating your fears and you want everyone to agree with you.
Just an advice though: one's fears will most likely end up catching up with them.

And lastly, you're entitled to your opinion but don't relate that Christianity pls
/
Christianity is what it is--just a religion. You are as right as the ones who believe they will get 70 virgins. All are phantom promises made by fellow men (mostly kings) to control their people. God does not give doctrines. It is in you.

No sex before marriage. But you lie, cheat, steal and hate. I guess abstinence alone cancels the other sins out. If you choose to be a christian, practice it to the full. Christians don't. You invoke Christianity only when it is convenient.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

/
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Onitola2: 9:00am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.
so if ur daughter is to have 3 to 6 boyfriends b4 marriage, all of a them must have sex with her in the name testing? Haba...... Sex should only be between a married couple, women are not commodities. We all know that it's hard for men to settle down for any woman that's been passed around like a ball. We can't set limit for numbers of boyfriends to have b4 settling down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.