Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life (75086 Views)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by hybridblood07(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2020
Gratitude. Please continue to educate her more. She's lacks sense
sweetmelanin:

She settled though.

She settled for a lifetime with a old man that she probably doesn't love all because of money - this decision she made is one of the fastest way to depression and marital unrest.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ume1000: 10:14pm On May 30, 2020
Ryan03:
only her husband can answer that, its not your place.
unfurtunately it is the duty of the society since we bear the burnt of thier atrocities

With all due respect does a morally upright lady gets married to a man old enough to be her grandfather

Would she marry him if he were poor

Isn't that the height of greed

We talk about making Nigeria great let's start in tecnos word (with the small things )

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by roladex(f): 10:14pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Congratulations Regina for not settling down for less all in the name of Love,
My advice for ladies, please marry money, Love na scam.

Only the Poor broke ass guys will start wailing after seeing this news
jesus

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by sweetmelanin(f): 10:15pm On May 30, 2020
Satan66:

How do you know she isn't in love with the old man?
Are you close to her?
Does age suddenly qualify love? They are both adults

..and how do you know she is?!

Would a young pretty damsel like Regina marry such an old (unattractive) man if he didn't have money? Mtcheww!

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ThatFairGuy: 10:16pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Thief. Work ya as$ off, be a rich woman for men to also marry you. It's not a sin.
Stop shaking your as$, work ya brain out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by chukasson(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2020
na dis kpekus Ned nwoke de chop......Money is gud, Dienyi

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Ryan03(f): 10:17pm On May 30, 2020
ume1000:
unfurtunately it is the duty of the society since we bear the burnt of thier atrocities

With all due respect does a morally upright lady gets married to a man old enough to be her grandfather

Would she marry him if he were poor

Isn't that the height of greed

We talk about making Nigeria great let's start in tecnos word (with the small things )
so love now cares about age? Who made age a barrier to love?

How did you know who wouldn't have married him? Are you her? Is she you? You she is? Abi she you are?
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She seems happy. I think one's happiness should come first.

It is her decision to be happy that way.....
Many people still get their happiness either ways and that should come first too....
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by TransflectTP(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2020
Wow. She looks sexy. Pregnancy really fits her.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by teeteelahyor(f): 10:19pm On May 30, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I just pray the unborn child won't look like the father.
Kai now grin
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

It is her decision to be happy that way.....
Many people still get their happiness either ways and that should come first too....
That definitely goes without saying.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Chuksmonika(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren).
no mind the he-goat called gofront
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Deoboss(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
jamael:
[s][/s]
It seems you've forgotten so soon that delay is not denial.
Never joke, no matter how casually, with someone's challenge.

You are right. The persons that made fun of Adesua & Banky W are not sensitive to other people’s challenges.

It’s not a good thing to make jest of some one cause of lack of money, marital status not married yet or childlessness.

One should never joke about such things listed as the pendulum of life is very unpredictable. Adesua wishes to have kids too with Bank W & their time will come soon

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 10:23pm On May 30, 2020
hybridblood07:
Gratitude. Please continue to educate her more. She's lacks sense
We all know that True Love does not exist in Nigeria sooo this una pretentious talk dey silly. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ume1000: 10:23pm On May 30, 2020
Ryan03:
so love now cares about age? Who made age a barrier to love?

How did you know who wouldn't have married him? Are you her? Is she you? You she is? Abi she you are?
love love love

Most of the feelings we call love are obsession (wanting to possess someone at all costs )

Love my dear is a dangerous thing pray it doesn't happen to you

Nevertheless in Regina case it is pure obsession

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Chatflick(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

You are a fool. It's not an insult but a fact

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by friday2011(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!

The best you can do for her is to remember her in your prayers, not mocking her on social media, na God dey give pikin, when its time, God go do her own.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by dmostcheerful(f): 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
Am sorry to say these, but you are a f**l

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Dididrumz(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Congratulations..pregnancy looks good on her wink

Very true
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Deoboss(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
ume1000:
love love love

Most of the feelings we call love are obsession (wanting to possess someone at all costs )

Love my dear is a dangerous thing pray it doesn't happen to you

Nevertheless in Regina case it is pure obsession

Most important thing is that Regina is being cared for as he takes care of her. Whether love or obsession we all have one & only one life to live so we must make ourselves as happy as we can while still breathing

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ume1000: 10:29pm On May 30, 2020
Deoboss:

Most important thing is that Regina is being cared for as he takes care of her. Whether love or obsession we all have one & only one life to live so we must make ourselves as happy as we can while still breathing
our deeds outlive us we therefore need to be careful with what we do because history will never forget
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Xfemt(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

na aproko go kill u, no comot adesuwa matter for ur head

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by busomma: 10:34pm On May 30, 2020
joepepsy:
Go change your boxers midnight newspaper.
Looks like poverty don show u pepper that love seem not to exist anymore. What happens if u marry into riches & love? U
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by hybridblood07(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2020
There's true love bro, but very hard to come by. Regina married Uncle Ned because of money.... There's no exception to that
SweetCunt97:
We all know that True Love does not exist in Nigeria sooo this una pretentious talk dey silly. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Temysteve(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

be careful of what you say..
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by femmyapson(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

A girl marrying a man cos of money is good
Becoming a baby mama for a rich dude is good too
But "love na scam" thing Is what I dont want to hear. If your mum divorce your dad just becos he is irresponsible and sleeping around or if your stinking ex with mouth odour dumps ur irritating ass for anoda girl doesn't mean "Love is Scam" for everyone else...Don't generalize your ill-luck abeg. People are still falling in love n enjoying every bit of it

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by kevotek1000(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2020
Lowkey still remains the best, there's no need broadcasting it on social media ... Congratulations though.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Benwallt(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

is this the reason your yansh is facing the ceiling on your profile? Or you are set for the drillers

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nehe007(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I just pray the unborn child won't look like the father.
na u the pikin go resemble before
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Hypnotise: 10:43pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

You are a BIG FOOL. Look better pray that this same issue doesn't happen to you. You're mocking someone else, do you even know your own future? Ode

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Anastescia001: 10:44pm On May 30, 2020
Nigerians sabi do maths Sha ooo
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Patieceiliya(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2020
Am very happy for her. May the baby be born healthy and sound there shall be no any complication during her D-day because it not and easy task

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.