Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) (63118 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2020
Kylekent59:
Why killed and burned?

They can be used to get more of their kinds thereby making the area safe to reside. Now they have spoilt every means to getting others like them, hope the people that ignited them can now rest.

Some people no get brain at all in times when it is needed.

The more people succumb to the temptations of self help the less the police will desire to leave their uniforms for suits and their checkpoints for laboratories. You cannot be both. You cannot be civilsed and primitive, ignorant and cerebral. You cannot claim a desire to solve crime and hold a blood lust for vengance. You cannot pay tax and still hold the axe.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by jaytee01(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this is inhumane, this is lawlessness at the highest order.. when the law enforcement agents fail to act.. the people are bound to take law into their own hands.. RIP TO THE DEAD.. may our loved ones not be victim of armed robbers nor jungle justice Nigeria is a lawless country
Have you had an encounter with armed robbers before?
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by OKTolu: 6:02pm On May 31, 2020
Chai this is way too bad
Gory sight
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by EvangelistMFM(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2020
If the one that escaped don't learn from this,then dem swear for am from village..
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Dandsome: 6:03pm On May 31, 2020
what a sad way to go embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by apexx3332: 6:05pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 3789447[/color]
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by jjcgrill(f): 6:05pm On May 31, 2020
This is mad. They should have handed them to the police. However, you never can tell if these were ex-convict who returned back to crime after they were released.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by FASASI1(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2020
I don't support jungle justice but in an heated argument a thief will never pity you.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 6:07pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Absolutely Wrong!

Yes! They are Thieves!

Yes! They are Wicked and Mean!

But Burning them is a No!!

All who Put hands to Burn them are Murderers!

That is why there are people called Police!

Killings, Raping, Murdering, Lawlessness are becoming a Norm in the World Tody.

The Grace of GOD is still here..
The Bride of Christ are still here..

Just Imagine how things will be down here when the JESUS Snatches HIS Bride Away!

It's Undescribable, Undefinable and Undesirable!

Do all you can to Escape the Wrath that is coming...

Do all you Can to Have JESUS CHRIST
If these cretins attack your house and rape every female( your wife, sister,mum...) and kills like two people in the process.
When you hear that they burnt some armed robbers.....will you still repeat what you just said?

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Barrysleek(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2020
I trust my Niger Delta people we don't take no prisoners, if Lagosians were as ruthless by just 20% of our Niger Delta brothers, crime would have reduced not the broad daylight robbery we have in Agege and other Lagos slums
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by apexx8870: 6:11pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by FX2BROWN: 6:12pm On May 31, 2020
This is a gory sight. Jungle Justice can never stop in Nigeria, because the police system is very weak.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Blastedholligan: 6:13pm On May 31, 2020
SarkinYarki:

What it about ?
It's fir airtime resell then you get some nice commissions. Just dial *432# to find out more
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 31, 2020
Alitair:
I thought this trend has stopped existing. A killer and a thief who is more evil?

Don't judge lest ye be judged.
In this case the thieves. They are not only thieves but killers. They came with guns. Live ammunition. But the killers only killed.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
The one that escaped should reflect on his life and turn a new leaf..

best comment on this matter so far.

btw,

I preach no sympathy for any criminal of any sort (especially armed robbers and murderers).

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Jokerman(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Blood of Wizkid!

What's the meaning of all this pictures. Must be expose everything decimate informations.

Becoming a norm on this forum

This one na monkey � Suya or what
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2020
toprealman:

If these cretins attack your house and rape every female( your wife, sister,mum...) and kills like two people in the process.
When you hear that they burnt some armed robbers.....will you still repeat what you just said?

Burning them is Wrong!

Hand them over to the Law Enforcement!
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Alitair(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2020
DominusPrime:

In this case the thieves. They are not only thieves but killers. They came with guns. Live ammunition. But the killers only killed.
That's no justification for this inhumane action. They came with guns and no one called the police till some blood thirsty evil person decided they should be burnt..
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 31, 2020
SUYA
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2020
Some people get mind sha,hummmm.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2020
SWORD419:
Sophiticated southerners at it again, they are not different from the savages in stone age angry angry angry
i'm a southerner and i don't support jungle justice. Why did you generalise?
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by grim33(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2020
Good luck with that...
bayotwice:
How cani unsee this?
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by amosedwin1: 6:26pm On May 31, 2020
Burning of thieves has been there hobby yet stealing remains unabated.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by grim33(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2020
No need na . Them dey tell person?
Juliusmalema:
The one that escaped should reflect on his life and turn a new leaf..

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 6:29pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes! That is why we have The police Force!

Burning them is a No!!
. ABEG Park well jare. Which police? Police that would hide and protect them and later release them to walk the street free to do more harm in the future?

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 6:31pm On May 31, 2020
Enoch07:
oya make dem chop dem na. human suya don set. I pity these guys when they are caught, but when I remember wen I was robbed in school omo I put my conscience under my bed, but Las Las this is babaric.
#saynotojunglejustice

Sad, evidence of failure of the Nigerian system which has refused to work.

Why should a thief worry when he knows he can do collabo with police when he is caught and handed over to police?
Why would people hand thieves over to the police when they will be set free once the thieves settle them?

If the system works, jungle justice will die a natural death.
If people truly want to stop jungle justice they would fight to make the system work.

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by zoghys: 6:32pm On May 31, 2020
bayotwice:
How cani unsee this?

I wish you can, but to answer your question in the most dignify manner with lots of enthusiasm the answer is unequivocally "No".

Lol, my all brighter grammar up there is one of the reason why some educated thieves sit in their big office and embezzle our common patrimony all blow our heart away with their jaw breaking grammar, and yet will keep hailing them for their dexterity and brilliance, while some less unfortunate ones dies to steal the crumb. Please note, am not supporting those burnt thieves, but in most cases they are victim of circumstances just like millions of Nigerians, while the real thieves are those administering the activities of these giant ship called nigeria.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 31, 2020
Alitair:

That's no justification for this inhumane action. They came with guns and no one called the police till some blood thirsty evil person decided they should be burnt..

The police seldom come until it's too late. I'm sure you've heard such stories.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2020
chai , people dey vexz

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 6:34pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes! That is why we have The police Force!

Burning them is a No!!

You think you have, truth - you don't! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.