Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) (63100 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by WaleRock: 7:51pm On May 31, 2020
Man's inhumanity to man.

How blacks hate black more than whites hate whites.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by flyforall: 7:54pm On May 31, 2020
Lord Have Mercy
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2020
Ndito Calabar South.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 31, 2020
Calabar people don't joke with petty-thievery, but their governors rob them blind just like every other state in Nigeria grin

Our politicians are the original armed robbers, if you challenge them while they are stealing from you, you most times end up losing your life
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2020
The only thing we know best how to do. God will punish all our leaders from 1999- present with exception of Yaradua, for bringing untold hardship upon the people. Their souls will rot in hell. They will know no peace. When you are so hungry and have met people for help with no where to get help, you will just be forced to go and rob. But for those robbing to get super rich. They deserve what they get.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by wizod(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2020
I am team jungle justice. I'm in love with it. Kudos to my guys dat burnt these criminals. Had it been i was there, i would've given them two important items/tools for dis assignment and that is matches and fuel.
You will hate dis only if u've not seen or being a victim of armed robbery

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Mightyjp(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2020
I pray u won't be 1 of d victim rub by thieves. . . .then u wil shut ya mouth for calling dis act a dastardly one
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by SATANworshipsME: 8:40pm On May 31, 2020
nothing positive ever comes out of this state. the state wth the most amount of jobless and lazy youths
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 31, 2020
joefyjade:
THIS IS WICKEDNESS

If you base at Calabar south you wouldnt say this.

Although the act was barbaric but if those boy rob you den u will know why people deserve to burn.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Havertz(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2020
Rubbish, politician dey chop money una no go burn them, but una get mind to burn ppl who are starve
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by opray: 9:15pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmmmm...this is bad.

Check us out for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils.
IG/FB/Twitter @bodyshopbyevie
WhatsApp https:///2348050930154
Call 08050930154
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by vinkihillz(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2020
Destiny of men taken �
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by jaunty01(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Goodness me. This is barbaric.

Meanwhile
Umu Igbo mma mma nu!!!!! Ya diri anyi mma na Eke, Orie, Afor na Nkwo. Ezigbo Onye Igbo cheta kwa na aku ruo ulo bu isi ije. Onye mezie ulo ya, Ndi no na ezi akwa nyere ya ugwu. I choro igote ala ma o bu wurite ulo na ala Igbo, kpoturu mu na ekwenti ma o bu whatsapp. Efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato.
Nke Onye na eme ya gazie. Udo diri unu.
English please
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by panmunium(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2020
Those that perpetuated this evil should be arrested, they are worst than the thieves
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:25pm On May 31, 2020
They keep on glorifying billionaire thieves like Jonathan, Madueke, Stella Odua but can burn those who steal pepper and tomatoes. U called them thieves but didn't show us what they steal.
What a pity
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2020
This is act of inhumanity
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by AnthonyVal: 9:34pm On May 31, 2020
If you have not been to Calabar South, please don't comment. Go to Calabar South and stay for about two weeks then you can talk
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by spatiakrux(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2020
AnthonyVal:
If you have not been to Calabar South, please don't comment. Go to Calabar South and stay for about two weeks then you can talk

Exactly!
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2020
Make all these aboki no go cut them use am do suya o...
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 10:15pm On May 31, 2020
Enoch07:

hmmmm well said, so the system is the problem then

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2020
kiddkash:
Nigeria's love for jungle justice is second to none

God help us

If there were working justice system, they might not have done it
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 10:21pm On May 31, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
They keep on glorifying billionaire thieves like Jonathan, Madueke, Stella Odua but can burn those who steal pepper and tomatoes. U called them thieves but didn't show us what they steal.
What a pity

You think without their security personnel and using their stolen wealth to buy people over that many of them won't have been lynched?
Besides it's not different from what happens amongst people of other parts of the country which you didn't mention names of at least some of their own billionaire crooks.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2020
The same thing they were going to do to someone was what happened to them. Nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2020
ModestGal:
I have a confused emotion, at some point sad for the thief's, at some point, good for them.
As an advocate of KARMA, an advocate of fight anyone that fight you, I'm confused as my humanity is feeling pity for these robbers.

If the robbers never had gun, of course, I would have wanted them to rest in peace, but they had gun and even shot first, that is very bad, because it means they are intrested in killing innocent people at their robbery scene. If you have any family member that have been killed by robbers before, you would understand and wish them no mercy.
Anyway, REST IN PIECES to them, the burners should also be brought to justice, its bad to burn them or mutilate them, not human at all

Me I support you jare, nothing will ever make me pity those thieves because they are going to kill you while you are breathing, they will bring gun, gun for what, they are prepared to take the life of anyone who stands in their way

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2020
This is wrong !
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Beastnation(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2020
I don't wish death to no man.. But if thieves and kidnappers do u some thing ..most off u na here go shut up and let fate catchup with then... Am a witness last week 3small boys tried breaking into my apartment with using my younger brother as bait when the poor boy screamed in resistance the cut am for heel almost damaging his left leg.. I attacked them with a knife took one down two flee the buy begged but I let him live cos am to human to waste a life ... There blood is upon there head .. He that has ear let them here... The military give a swift death that's the difference no much pain... Since pikin no wan hear him must dance to the music of the shadow ppl ...
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Zukiemoniey1(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2020
This is absolute rubbish, i dont support this,there are other ways to handle cases like this,i wish i was there many people would have been burnt
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 11:22pm On May 31, 2020
#NoToJungleJustices
Calabar I knw is full of cultists.
u can't tell me the boys that did this rubish has stolen before ( they excaped or not caught ), there are loot of kidnappers there.......
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2020
mad ooo
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2020
see as them roast them like suya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.