Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) (63138 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by moshould(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2020
God will punish them, make them die, I pray make we catch them like this for my area, they have stolen my car battery 2 times in a week, new batteries , may God punish them in this lockdown period..they will die if we catch any of them

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2020
The same people that glorifies and adorns looters on daily basis? Pathetic
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by 9jakool: 12:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Acts like this is why Nigeria will remain a third world country. Politicians are a mere reflection of the people. Wickedness exists from top to bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by 9jakool: 12:31am On Jun 01, 2020
wizod:
I am team jungle justice. I'm in love with it. Kudos to my guys dat burnt these criminals. Had it been i was there, i would've given them two important items/tools for dis assignment and that is matches and fuel.
You will hate dis only if u've not seen or being a victim of armed robbery

You feel embolden to take a life you did not create. You are a menace to society! Attitudes like this is why this country will never progress.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by wizod(m): 5:17am On Jun 01, 2020
9jakool:

You feel embolden to take a life you did not create. You are a menace to society! Attitudes like this is why this country will never progress.
may armed robbers visit you from time to time in Jesus name.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2020
No social distancing# angry those guys (robbers) are heartless though, so I don't blame anybody for The Talking laws into their hands.
Robbers wey dey even rape person even after robbing them of their valuables , abeg make Dem go meet Abba kyari ..mtcheeew undecided
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by bayotwice(f): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2020
valentinos22:

Recently, my neighbours wife was gang "bleeped" by robbers, and he was made to use hand fan to blow them breeze while they were doing it! Since then, the couple has been looking limp,sick and unhappy.
Oga let us weigh this burning and dat feccckking on a zero biased scale...
Discuss!
Lol, you are right. But those that kill too should be charged with murder. Right?

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by edwinbiz(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Effective

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2020
We just need to be recognized... I'm done with all these kinda crap
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Elanqy: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2020
The power of dog meat

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Odogwu999(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2020
If to say those thieves kill person in the process of robbing then u think area boys go just tell them go we no go kill u tueh.! burnt offering one way
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by emmy512: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2020
foleskay:
Apart from lagos, I have never seen a state in d southwest where humans are burnt like this. Even criminals. Those south south states are very barbaric and archaic people. Damnn
Calabar to be precise is the headquarters of burning thief's.
Calabar south itself is where the thieves and area boys leave so whatever you do as a thief even when there are 2 police stations, you'll get burnt and displayed in the street for others to see
2 years ago there was this guy who stayed around, always stealing car batteries and radio, always reported to the police the following week he was released and back to business again.
His mother arranged keke keke him on hire purchase that same week he used the keke for a robbery this time not car parts but shops every week he and crew pick a shop on the same street and rob.
Was like their 4th time when they reached one computer school and stole laptops before they could leave all ends of the street was blocked and 2 escaped with his keke, him and another were left and since he's known in the area they had to use him as example while the other was tied to a pole for the police to get.
The second one was released again the same week he robbed and was burnt in front of my street. My grandfather who was known in the area and respected came and begged on the guys behalf that he should be handed to the police it all fell to deaf ears .
He was cut with machete and burned. His chared body remained their for over a week till it became a normal sight.
Only rain washed his body to a big gutter.

The police always never come to your aid there. So same area boys take matters to their hands to satisfy their own thirst for blood
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2020
emmy512:

Calabar south itself is where the thieves and area boys leave so whatever you do as a thief even when there are 2 police stations, you'll get burnt and displayed in the street for others to see
2 years ago there was this guy who stayed around, always stealing car batteries and radio, always reported to the police the following week he was released and back to business again.
His mother arranged keke keke him on hire purchase that same week he used the keke for a robbery this time not car parts but shops every week he and crew pick a shop on the same street and rob.
Was like their 4th time when they reached one computer school and stole laptops before they could leave all ends of the street was blocked and 2 escaped with his keke, him and another were left and since he's known in the area they had to use him as example while the other was tied to a pole for the police to get.
The second one was released again the same week he robbed and was burnt in front of my street. My grandfather who was known in the area and respected came and begged on the guys behalf that he should be handed to the police it all fell to deaf ears .
He was cut with machete and burned. His chared body remained their for over a week till it became a normal sight.

The police always never come to your aid there. So same area boys take matters to their hands to satisfy their own thirst for blood

Stealing and stealing all over again, even after being released that you're supposed to reflect on your life.. Worst of it all, you stole from the vulnerable people in your STREET..
His mother got a Keke for him so as to have a legitimate source of livelihood but no,the kleptomaniac used it to take his infamous art to another level..

In this case, I can't blame the boys, if they handed him over to the police again, he will still go back to stealing after his release..

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2020
emmy512:

Wow. This is deep. Thanks for the info bro
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Barbecue time.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Ndipe(m): 1:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Calabar, once regarded as the Nation's paradise, is now a hotbed for armed robbers, gangs and other societal ills. Where did they go wrong?
It's savage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.