Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) (63133 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
DominusPrime:

The police seldom come until it's too late. I'm sure you've heard such stories.

Don't mind people who seem to only live on the net.
The street is not cool as they sound.
Already we are in a jungle.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Femeto: 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
Insane. The people stealing billions in Government una go dey hail them for road.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
bayotwice:
How can i unsee this?
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha , NEVER !
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
The one that escaped should reflect on his life and turn a new leaf..

he will without a doubt .
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by zeeek(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2020
For those of you saying they should have been taken to the station, I pity you because you have no idea how things like this work in Calabar South. If you take them to the police station, some how, they will come out after some months and all those that chased and caught them will have to run for their lives. If these guys catch you, they show no mercy, so no damn pity for them. By the way, there are 2 police stations about 2 and 4min walk from where they were killed. I know the area so well

3 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by 360clips: 6:47pm On May 31, 2020
These Nigerian monkeys are so uncivilized. What's the meaning of this? And now others in different regions will see this and think we are all animals. Mahn, I need to gtf outta this country asap!

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
zeeek:
For those of you saying they should have been taken to the station, I pity you because you have no idea how things like this work in Calabar South. If you take them to the police station, some how, they will come out after some months and all those that chased and caught them will have to run for their lives. If these guys catch you, they show no mercy, so no damn pity for them. By the way, there are 2 police stations about 2 and 4min walk from where they were killed. I know the area so well
can we get more pictures?
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
360clips:
These Nigerian monkeys are so uncivilized. What's the meaning of this? And now others in different regions will see this and think we are all animals. Mahn, I need to gtf outta this country asap!
lol I dey your side , na to japa' sharp sharp , never ever ever return

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 31, 2020
betonnaira:
how old are you? am. just asking cause u sound stupid

Age has nothing to do with stupidity.

You can say his question is stupid, not him.

Haven't you said something stupid before? Does that make you a stupid person?

What if he says something wise tomorrow?

I wouldn't mind if you can bring out the stupidity in his question; he might no be the only one asking that question.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Tulsaguy: 6:53pm On May 31, 2020
Get paid legitimately for completing tasks and survey online. It's as simple as ABC. Click the Link below and register. You earn $50 on registration.

https://share.cshcrates.co/Donbabatee100
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:56pm On May 31, 2020
bayotwice:
How can i unsee this?

But you ssw the headline b4 opening the thread

Confused being

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2020
Apart from lagos, I have never seen a state in d southwest where humans are burnt like this. Even criminals. Those south south states are very barbaric and archaic people. Damnn
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by zeeek(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2020
EvangelistMFM:
If the one that escaped don't learn from this,then dem swear for am from village..
He will never learn, don't be surprised if he joins another gang and go for another operation the following day, killings like this makes them even more hardened
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by pippimp(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
MrTrend:
Good for them!

Congratulations

Same people who yell "racist" at Americans.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by apexx197: 7:02pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 3322616[/color]
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2020
Suya

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by apexx7557: 7:07pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Absolutely Wrong!

Yes! They are Thieves!

Yes! They are Wicked and Mean!

But Burning them is a No!!

All who Put hands to Burn them are Murderers!

That is why there are people called Police!

Killings, Raping, Murdering, Lawlessness are becoming a Norm in the World Tody.

The Grace of GOD is still here..
The Bride of Christ are still here..

Just Imagine how things will be down here when the JESUS Snatches HIS Bride Away!

It's Undescribable, Undefinable and Undesirable!

Do all you can to Escape the Wrath that is coming...

Do all you Can to Have JESUS CHRIST
YOU AVE NOT BEEN ROBBED BEFORE.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Ejjis(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2020
What is seen cannot be unseen...

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by apexx3251: 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by pelzz(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
tyup:

Lol grin

abi na

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by deltateam: 7:14pm On May 31, 2020
Obio4real:
Two suspected armed robbers were Saturday night burnt to death by unknown persons at Ekpo Eyo by Unwanse, Calabar South.

A resident of the area who preferred anonymity told Grassroot Reporters that the hoodlums who were three in number were pursued from Orok Orok through Ekpo Eyo.

The robbers who were said to be armed shot at the boys who were pursuing them but they kept pressing.

He said " they were three in number. One of them hid behind a transformer in the area to avoid being caught but unfortunately, he was caught. While one escaped, two were not lucky".

The unidentified robbers were said to have had their bodies mutilated before they were eventually burnt.

As of the time of filing this report, their corpses were yet to be evacuated from the area.

In a telephone chat with Grassroot Reporters, the police Public Relations Officer in Cross River State, DSP Irene Ugbo said the police is aware of the incident and have launched a man-hunt for the perpetrators.
"Yes I'm aware of the incident. The report got to me early this morning. According to what we gathered, three of them were on a mission when eventually the people of the area caught them. One of them escaped with a gun while two were unlucky and were lynched".

She added that " Whatever it is, we don't encourage any member of the public to take laws into their hands. We have been preaching against such acts. It's an unfortunate one. Our DPO have gone to the area to see if they can arrest the perpetrators. They were suppose to arrest them and hand them over to the police, not to take laws into their hands. So, we are working on it".

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2020/05/suspected-thieves-burnt-beyond.html?m=1

Why didn't they carry them and eat? I thought every roasted meat is called palliative.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by JasperVII(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2020
This same people will still jump online to shout black lives matter. Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by muykem: 7:21pm On May 31, 2020
James4bright:

You are very dumb actually. There are civilized ways to handle criminality and every other cruel acts. Jungle justice is so uncivilized.
But criminality is civilised mr. Dumbest.
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Tillatalk: 7:24pm On May 31, 2020
Wasted sperms
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by clovislouis(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2020
Rhea:

They should find more tires. The chest of the other one is not well done. It should be as crisp as the left leg
devil
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by Enoch07: 7:37pm On May 31, 2020
mindtricks:

Sad, evidence of failure of the Nigerian system which has refused to work.

Why should a thief worry when he knows he can do collabo with police when he is caught and handed over to police?
Why would people hand thieves over to the police when they will be set free once the thieves settle them?

If the system works, jungle justice will die a natural death.
If people truly want to stop jungle justice they would fight to make the system work.
hmmmm well said, so the system is the problem then
Re: Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) by timocruzcmbb(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2020
That’s good,the are thieves and they kill destroyed and rape people,have you ever wonder how many harms they have caused innocent people,this perplexed are very wicked,I no pity them at all,they can do more,years back some thief’s rob the luxurious I was traveling with the the east,they robbed everyone and burn the bus and the driver alive because he refuse to wait for them,when they try to stop him and they had to used force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.