Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? (31838 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It? / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? by Abeo2007: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2020
I'm sure that university education is valuable especially when you study abroad. You can improve your knowledge, get a good education, broaden your horizons and enrich your background. When you will plan to work, studying at the university abroad will be a brilliant point in your CV that shows that you're an intelligent candidate with expertise. You will even become the top candidate. So if studying abroad matters for you, check out thenecessary information and find scholarships to fulfill your potential. cool
Re: Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? by Lordjiggs09(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Hisduchess:

Your Igbo language writing di sam.jisie Ike nwanne

Daalu nwanyi oma, o ga abalu gi.
Re: Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? by Hisduchess(f): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lordjiggs09:

Daalu nwanyi oma, o ga abalu gi.

Daalu nwa nnaa.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? by cori908: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
I have never regretted about my degree smiley I think the value of going to university is a topic of ongoing debate. Just as eastern virginia medical school customer service caters to specific educational needs, choosing higher education should align with your career goals and personal growth. University can offer unparalleled opportunities for networking, learning, and skill development. However, it's also important to weigh the financial implications and consider alternative learning paths that might be more suited to your aspirations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.