Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. (11588 Views)

I Talk Naughty With Her For The First Time And This Was Her Response / I Ask A Girl Of Mine For 5k See Her Response / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 31, 2020
Fizzymike1:
You are madly mad and unwisely unwise. Foolish fool
Calm down make I help you contact SARs on his behalf, na Yahoo+ be dat

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by sammysneh(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2020
u are seeking for attention ,but continue
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:
just for d sake of that her punana I'm ready to take any insult. na time e go take I must chop that punana
Your village people dey reset antenna on your location, just watch out and see new report dat will land your dormot
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by aristocratic5(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2020
Fizzymike1:
grin grin grin grin grin
Sincerely
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 9:42pm On May 31, 2020
dirtydiva:
Your village people dey reset antenna on your location, just watch out and see new report dat will land your dormot
Where were my village people before God bless me? For your information there's d kind of blessings God will give to u, your village people will not know where to start from. if na lie ask Davido or Starboy. Ask Dangote or Adenuga. No level 4 village people. just pray for God's favour that's what I believe n it's working for me
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Xclusiveme: 10:00pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:
God knows if she agrees. I will give her d cash.

Lol, naso e dey do you?
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Edeyoung: 10:04pm On May 31, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

His money his choices.......
When you make your own millions, bring it down to Nairaland and do your giveaway.
The op says he wants to use his money to Bleep a single pussy with the walls coated with Diamond, Goddammit!!! Its still a free world so he has the right to do what ever he chooses wink
You wey dey comment, if you offered the same amount, say make dem gay you, na you go ask am, "Oga abeg whc style?"
Baba calm down o

The gay part made all your writeup pointless to me if you know me well on nairaland you know i despise all gays to death....

You self calm down, as i advice am now himself
Go pick sense from am come thank me later try nor dey support senselessness
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Lol, naso e dey do you?
my guy if u see this girl. she's just my spec.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by ObaOfUyo: 10:06pm On May 31, 2020
[s]
Edeyoung:

The gay part made all your writeup pointless to me if you know me well on nairaland you know i despise all gays to death....
[/s]
We know your type
For a price you will switch your orientation with the speed of light so save your breadth undecided
I said shhhhhhh!!!!!
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Edeyoung: 10:08pm On May 31, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
We know your type
For a price you will switch your orientation with the speed of light so save your breadth undecided
I said shhhhhhh!!!!!

I would ratger do blood money bro....
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:
Where were my village people before God bless me? For your information there's d kind of blessings God will give to u, your village people will not know where to start from. if na lie ask Davido or Starboy. Ask Dangote or Adenuga. No level 4 village people. just pray for God's favour that's what I believe n it's working for me
Then trade your blessing carefully b4 you loose it and secondly, leave dat pee alone and focus on your destiny, dont induce her financially when her cunt is what you're after.

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 10:12pm On May 31, 2020
dirtydiva:
Then trade your blessing carefully b4 you loose it and secondly, leave dat pee alone and focus on your destiny, dont induce her financially when her cunt is what you're after.
thanks bro
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2020
she no wise lipsrsealed N1million for a few minutes of sex something wey she go dash boys for free later grin
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Ifewright(f): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Really?
You think all ladies are after material things??
Change the kind of person you are and she will change.
I don't even know why you just feel like having sex with that Lady, later, you'll say no virgin out there.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:51am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
babe take it easy and calm down. d reason y she said no is because she has not done it before and she's scared. be that as it may we are still best of friends. sex or no sex. we still communicate well. so there's no big deal ok? just calm down because I can see u are really angry. lol

She's not angry bro, ... She wishes that she's the one you offered that One Million Naira to grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by tjfulloption(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Fizzymike1:
He is foolishly foolish grin
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
God knows if she agrees. I will give her d cash.
But u can't help a man with 10k
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by khia: 5:20am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
There's this young beautiful girl that is my friend. she's just 19. she's indeed an epitome of black beauty. we are very close. there's nothing about myself I don't tell her. infact we confide in each other. but I like that thing that's under her legs. I just want to have a bite of it and she's aware I'm in a relationship. I've used all my antics such as buying her things but it's not just working out. so I told her to name her prize but she didn't say anything so I offered to give her #1 million either in cash or by cheque just to enter that punana island. She said no that she's not ready to start having sex now. I think she's not wise.

It's too bàd you lack respect for her and see her as a prostitute.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 5:23am On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

It's too bàd you lack respect for her and see her as a prostitute.
What are u even saying self?
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 5:25am On Jun 01, 2020
BurntSoul:
But u can't help a man with 10k
Thank you for saying what u don't know.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Gentle0wavez: 5:39am On Jun 01, 2020
This is the real definition of "MONEY MISS ROAD" is this how you want to spend the money that God gave you. I'm not judging you, but they are better things to be done with a million bucks than ejaculation.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Ibechris2: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
There's this young beautiful girl that is my friend. she's just 19. she's indeed an epitome of black beauty. we are very close. there's nothing about myself I don't tell her. infact we confide in each other. but I like that thing that's under her legs. I just want to have a bite of it and she's aware I'm in a relationship. I've used all my antics such as buying her things but it's not just working out. so I told her to name her prize but she didn't say anything so I offered to give her #1 million either in cash or by cheque just to enter that punana island. She said no that she's not ready to start having sex now. I think she's not wise.

U are very,very irresponsible.

So, shall ur children be lured into sex like u are doing.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Ahmad62(m): 5:58am On Jun 01, 2020
You just want attention and you're not getting it
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 5:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
This is the real definition of "MONEY MISS ROAD" is this how you want to spend the money that God gave you. I'm not judging you, but they are better things to be done with a million bucks than ejaculation.
U see u now? U don't consider naking a fresh tight black pussy with 2 annoited orange breasts attached to it as something nice. ok o. after all your life is not my life. my life is not your life.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Ibechris2:

U are very,very irresponsible.

So, shall ur children be lured into sex like u are doing.
100 percent back to sender to u and your children. are you drunk? don't just get me angry at all. do u want to dare me? no probs
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
you are the unwise one here. Go and marry and stop looking for cheap sex up and down
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Rozz:
you are the unwise one here. Go and marry and stop looking for cheap sex up and down
Then let me marry u.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
Then let me marry u.
Go and marry that your girlfriend and stop wasting her time.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Japheth451: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=skimena post=90168355]

If you have experience writing romance fiction, I have series of huge job for you.

WhatsApp @08144315166

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by sylve11: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Silly thread. embarassed cool
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Rozz:
Go and marry that your girlfriend and stop wasting her time.
ok o. lol
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by ekwerendi(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2020
So you guys believe this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday / "I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.