Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. (11585 Views)

I Talk Naughty With Her For The First Time And This Was Her Response / I Ask A Girl Of Mine For 5k See Her Response / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
PattyMike:
OP u be potential rapist as I dey look you so. 1m just for a piece of ass.
stop talking trash. if u don't have what to say y not keep keep quite?
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by PattyMike(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
skimena:
stop talking trash. if u don't have what to say y not keep keep quite?

Sir again you gan gan are a potential rapist, wether you are the owner of the story or not. Comman beat me, I repeated the trash.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
PattyMike:

Sir again you gan gan are a potential rapist, wether you are the owner of the story or not. Comman beat me, I repeated the trash.
well, we are in d era where every Tom dick n Harry now have access to d internet because of cheap data. u want to put yourself in a state of twedede n twedodom. if hand meet you I just hope you can defend what u are saying?
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by PattyMike(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
skimena:
well, we are in d era where every Tom dick n Harry now have access to d internet because of cheap data. u want to put yourself in a state of twedede n twedodom. if hand meet you I just hope you can defend what u are saying?

Again sir you are a deranged potential rapist and violence advocate. This your last mention.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
PattyMike:

Again sir you are a deranged potential rapist and violence advocate. This your last mention.
if I'm a potential rapist then your mum sisters will b my victims grin
PattyMike:

if I'm a potential rapist then your mum sisters will b my victims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. / See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.