Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. (11586 Views)

I Talk Naughty With Her For The First Time And This Was Her Response / I Ask A Girl Of Mine For 5k See Her Response / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by khia: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
What are u even saying self?
You offered her money to have sex with you(prostitution) which is a lack of respect for your so called friend.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Brytesp(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2020
Perverts everywhere... abeg make I go settle my landlord pikin jare...

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Ibechris2: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
100 percent back to sender to u and your children. are you drunk? don't just get me angry at all. do u want to dare me? no probs

I said it and I am saying it again that u are very,very irresponsible for luring an underage girl just to have sex with u.

Except u turn from ur evil ways,may ur children and children children all be lured into sex. Fool!
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Ibechris2:

I said it and I am saying it again that u are very,very irresponsible for luring an underage girl just to have sex with u.

Except u turn from ur evil ways,may ur children and children children all be lured into sex. Fool!
u see your life? underage girl. go to school u say no. simple compression u can't get when you read. u don't even know d meaning of under age. it's obvious that u are suffering from ocular diformity. beside suffer nor day tire u? Na ur life? na ur sister? abi na your money? any curse or insult from you just know that it's 100 percent back to sender. I didn't offend u. I didn't invite you into my matter I just came here and start cursing from ur anus. plz just do me 1 favour by asking your mum what age was she when she started collecting di*k? under age kill u there
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2020
lolz. Oga use that money do giveaway. We go hail u well. Other girls dey na.

Anyways, there are still girls who won't compromise their stand cuz of money. Its called integrity and self worth. But I think u too went to far. I'm pretty sure ur friendship with her will never remain the same. You're dating and u want to sleep with someone else. I'm not tryna judge u oo but u F up

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Andali(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
its like Op wana die in d middle grin
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by issylarry(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
There's this young beautiful girl that is my friend. she's just 19. she's indeed an epitome of black beauty. we are very close. there's nothing about myself I don't tell her. infact we confide in each other. but I like that thing that's under her legs. I just want to have a bite of it and she's aware I'm in a relationship. I've used all my antics such as buying her things but it's not just working out. so I told her to name her prize but she didn't say anything so I offered to give her #1 million either in cash or by cheque just to enter that punana island. She said no that she's not ready to start having sex now. I think she's not wise.
Loan me 70k state your terms and your interest rate .I will pay back monthly
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Raeheemwayne: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2020
You don't have to offer her that much for just sex haba.
What direction is this world stirring to sef.
1m for 19yr old puna.ni - bia oga is it ritual
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Realist2: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2020
ecolime:
You are the unwise one.

N1m just to satisfy your lust. Na waoh.

My brother you for ask whether him get the money?,

Nobody that have 1m to dash for punna will be on Nairaland asking how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Alainironu undecided
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by seanwilliam(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You think she's not wise because she refused to have sex with you? Wow! This is just dumb for real, what makes you think every lady out there is a slut? I had a 'friend' I met here on nairaland, he offered me money to sex chat him but I refused and he blocked me, look, not every lady is a cheapskate, some of us value and respect ourselves, some of us would rather work for our money the legit way bro. You are just a sulky man who feels entitled. Keep your balls and dick where they belong and if you really need to put that thing of yours somewhere then go stick it in your wife's pussy! I'm really pissed you'd insult a lady for valuing herself, if a lady wishes to have sex with you then she would, you don't have to make her look like she's a bitch bro. Na your type dey make ladies look like say dem be oloshos, you sleep with them,offer them money and still insult them.
this one wey you just one comot the guy's head.. I hope no one collect your meat this morning grin

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bro, u can use 10percent of that money to help my business,God will reward you as you do so ,we are open for business,lets tidy up your business environment
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by seanwilliam(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you like make you be virgin mary mother of jesus himself , I no fit spend 1 million just to cum on your pussy.. if you like call me brokeass , although everyone has money-draining-attitude sha o, but no be me and pussy.. I fit give am 20k for the fact that she's a virgin , and I go Bleep am before I hand over the money to her self grin

See carry her picture, mastubate with it and delete her from your memory...

Advantage of the above advice be say
1. Your 1 million go dey intact
2. You will not be emotionally blackmailed
3. You will be safe from contracting std..
4.your confidence go still dey
Ogbeni God don make things easy......
Carry dat money , distribute am for palliative abeg, share am for people wey dey your church..

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigga you need a doctor ...blood don spill all over your brain
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
If you like make you be virgin mary mother of jesus himself , I no fit spend 1 million just to cum on your pussy.. if you like call me brokeass , although everyone has money-draining-attitude sha o, but no be me and pussy.. I fit give am 20k for the fact that she's a virgin , and I go Bleep am before I hand over the money to her self grin

See carry her picture, mastubate with it and delete her from your memory...

Advantage of the above advice be say
1. Your 1 million go dey intact
2. You will not be emotionally blackmailed
3. You will be safe from contracting std..
4.your confidence go still dey
Ogbeni God don make things easy......
Carry dat money , distribute am for palliative abeg, share am for people wey dey your church..
chai see brain. bros as I speak to you now, I'm currently chatting with her. We are still on d matter. if I nor bleep her skin to skin wetin I gain?
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by BrainArk(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
There's this young beautiful girl that is my friend. she's just 19. she's indeed an epitome of black beauty. we are very close. there's nothing about myself I don't tell her. infact we confide in each other. but I like that thing that's under her legs. I just want to have a bite of it and she's aware I'm in a relationship. I've used all my antics such as buying her things but it's not just working out. so I told her to name her prize but she didn't say anything so I offered to give her #1 million either in cash or by cheque just to enter that punana island. She said no that she's not ready to start having sex now. I think she's not wise.
I know you, and also the babe.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by BrainArk(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
Bro, u can use 10percent of that money to help my business,God will reward you as you do so ,we are open for business,lets tidy up your business environment
he does not have any 1 million to give I know him.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
BrainArk:
I know you, and also the babe.
clap for yourself.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by BrainArk(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
clap for yourself.
when are you going to buy her cold stone ice cream again?
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
BrainArk:

when are you going to buy her cold stone ice cream again?
clap for yourself for talking off point
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by ecstasy357(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:

Give your life to Christ
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
ecstasy357:

Give your life to Christ
haha na wa o. am I a child of devil? I'm a child of God bros
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by ezugegere(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
You no get sense
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Beatswim: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
thank God of her.. Her mother is a prayer Warrior.. Sh know you are a yahoo ritualist that wants to use her.. I congratulate her as many have fallen victim of this.. Why would dangote pay 3k dollar just to sleep with a girl hes already friends wt.. Her mum is truly a prayer Warrior
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beatswim:
thank God of her.. Her mother is a prayer Warrior.. Sh know you are a yahoo ritualist that wants to use her.. I congratulate her as many have fallen victim of this.. Why would dangote pay 3k dollar just to sleep with a girl hes already friends wt.. Her mum is truly a prayer Warrior
Nawo some people Sha. everything na Yahoo
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Your imagination has clearly run wild. Please delete your profile you have nothing relevant to say.
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Dfynboi: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
skimena:
just for d sake of that her punana I'm ready to take any insult. na time e go take I must chop that punana. I'm ready to go broke just to chop that punana
as if punna na heaven,mtcheww
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Anyiamaka: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fizzymike1:
You are madly mad and unwisely unwise. Foolish fool

Hahaha. grin grin The man wey sabi
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by SeunDobo(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2020
sakamanje

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by drezzyx(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Y not use that money to Bleep all the olosho in your area. And leave d poor girl alone.

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You think she's not wise because she refused to have sex with you? Wow! This is just dumb for real, what makes you think every lady out there is a slut? I had a 'friend' I met here on nairaland, he offered me money to sex chat him but I refused and he blocked me, look, not every lady is a cheapskate, some of us value and respect ourselves, some of us would rather work for our money the legit way bro. You are just a sulky man who feels entitled. Keep your balls and dick where they belong and if you really need to put that thing of yours somewhere then go stick it in your wife's pussy! I'm really pissed you'd insult a lady for valuing herself, if a lady wishes to have sex with you then she would, you don't have to make her look like she's a bitch bro. Na your type dey make ladies look like say dem be oloshos, you sleep with them,offer them money and still insult them.
Op is a low value man througg and through
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by PattyMike(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2020
OP u be potential rapist as I dey look you so. 1m just for a piece of ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. / See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.