Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30368 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by adanny01(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2011
I dont believe this!
This girl and her friends who probably cooked this story must be enjoying themselves with the numerous comments and attention they get from nairaland right now. As am typing this i imagine me doin my wifes younger sis, i cant tell u how i feel. I just feel her story is unbelievable, not 1 but 2!
She can tell us how her elder brother wants his share of the family LovePeddler.
I Imagine if i were a LASU student, with the small info i have on her, i can trace her and help her scratch the itchy wound she has called Virgina.
Make i reserve my further comments before i commit another imaginable sin.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ejikeND(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
it's difficult to hear and even believe your story,there is nothing dat can not be handled by God,dnt boda abt what people say,you are beter dan them and am sure if you go to God in prayers,He will show you a way out.The lord is your strength
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by chi3280(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2011
this is the most stupid thing i have ever heard.u know what u r doing is bad and u need help.its only u that can help urself not nairalnders.after all you didnt tell us when u started it.if u really want to have sex with married men ,not ur in-laws for God sake.u should be ashamed of urself.this is the highest grade of adultery.not with one but two.TUFIAKWA!.remember that you will get married one day and u will definitely have the same dose of infidelity from ur husband whether you like it or not
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by shewun001: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2011
Dear,
i feel you and i understand ur pains , i do not judge you at all. I think u honestly have to tell yourself the truth,, do u really want to stop it? Do u deep down think of all the people you RE HURTING? The first thing you have to do is quit leaving in that house, do it today , give your sister a story dont reason with anyone get out of the house.
Love or something like love usually will come with too much intimacy between a man and a woman.Break the cycle and u will see even more clearly.

I pray the Lord will guide you and have mercy on us all.
I am sure you are not alone in this, very certain
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Mobinga: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
You filthy LovePeddler! You vile, cock sucking sperm dumpster. You should be shot!
Whether your story is a lie, you are still filled with filth, you should not be alive, you are waste of Nairaland's hard disk. You have no cure, you dirty empty-headed woman. You shouldn't even be in the University, people like you would make Nigeria's pron industry a success, with your bucket like vaginae.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ITbomb(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of nairaland.com but I cant post this using my original ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my nairaland.com handle.

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in LASU and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works on the Island and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man in Alaba market. So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.

That the line I was looking for.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dmcdad: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
Gosh! You have ruined everything gurl. Firstly, let me start by re-directing your statement dat states that u love ur sister's hussie. That is not love, but lust! You see, I can neva judge u bcuz d bible attest 2 d fact dat, all av sinned. So one way or the oda, we all av sinned. Even if d gravity of our sins are not same, yet we have no rite 2 judge each other. There is one thing u must do, altho i must say that it is very difficult, and that is 2 confess 2 ur sisters. You will be able 2 do dis if u are truly remorseful about all u av done. On d oda hand if it seems so difficult 2 do, den plz i beg u in d name of God, leave dat houz and neva av anyfin 2 do wif any1 of dem anymore. Please! 4 dis 2 b accomplished, u av 2 mk a resolution 2 halt anyfin dat will bring abt immorality wif dem pls. I cant say much but if u need more enlightment, u can contact my email on: d.mcdad@yahoo.com and i will b glad 2 offer more advices as regards ur way outta dis mess. Thanks.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Orikinla(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
Many of the respondents are ignorant of the complexities of the biology and psychology of a woman.

Those screaming abomination don't understand much too.

Facts of Life.

Naturally, you can actually mate with anyone.
That is why we have read and heard of incestuous affairs that are quite common now.
Fuccking cousins and even brothers fuccking sisters.
Fathers fuccking their daughters.

The poster has admitted her own sexual preferences.
What of yours?
Are you holier than her?
Too many hypocritical respondents are posting ignorant comments.

The worst offenders are the cheating husbands of her elder sisters who deserve to be castrated.

Lest we forget, these sins are common too.

I know an Igbo man who slept with the married elder sister of his wife.
I know another man who slept with three sisters.

The only way you can prevent these immoral acts, is DISCIPLINE and FAITH that also helps everyone to separate oneself from criminals and the insane.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by maclatunji: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2011
@oluchy, I fear for una o. What a story. Olohun ku suru.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by bug24(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Poster, ur indeed a devil, habah !!!

sista fuka like u
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by zionic(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
Did she cum? tongue, bc she must be a regular sex machine a.k.a machine gun rapid fire fire n wire wire! grin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Rhea(f): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Poster:

Your story is a very pathetic one. I would advise you leave your sisters and go back to the hostel.
Your sisters will kill you if they hear of this.
They may not necessarily leave their husbands because they may actually have accepted the fact that their husbands are cheating. Women may appear dumb but men are dumber when it comes to covering their trail when they cheat on their wives. Unfortunately, many do cheat these days.
What you did is wrong, but I doubt if you intend to stop.
You have eaten the forbidden fruit. You still want some more. Life's like that.
If you are willing and determined to put an end to this before your sisters give you rat poison, then you have to make a move.
For now, seal your crutch and pack your bag.
When you do, the next problem to combat will be the karma aspect which will surely come around someday.
But handle that one when it comes.
Act now! Tomorrow may be too late!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Iranoladun(f): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Poster
1. Plan to leave your sister house immediately at least since LASU is closed you have a perfect excuse to leave. Go to your parent or your brother's house give any excuse to your sister;
2. Tell your Mum your Sister's husband want to date hence your decision not to live with them anymore. She will most likely handle this one better than if she knows the whole truth and will ultimately ensure you do find alternative living arrangement
3. Do not under any circumstance tell any of your sisters that you slept with their husbands unless you want to break their home and also a permanent hatred between you & them
4. Cut off all communication ties with the two lovers if you truly want deliverance. Change your phone number etc
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by helphelp: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
Well said, Just continue till they catch you, cos from all you said, YOU REALLY DON'T WANNA STOP, Beside ur not in love with the Guy, Ur in love with his STICK, ! Whenever e dey do u again where the guy dey, run enter kitchen carry big YAM dey insert and remove, Thief, chopping ur sister's for life property, Na Ngozi ur househelp go help you with ur own Husband, if you eventually marry sef,

Mumu, when peeps like we dey there, you carry ur kpekus dey give married men, Ode osi, Really vexing with u
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by naijangel7(f): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
What kind of beasts are your sisters married to? You said you sleep with one of these men EVERY SINGLE DAY except weekends, meaning that on some days he sleeps with both you and his wife who is your sister. That´s the most disgusting thing ever. He probably has other girlfriends elsewhere too. And if he catches a disease it is likely going to be spread to both you and your sister.

Somehow i think the only thing that would ever stop you is getting caught. It is no coincidence that both men are phocking you, you must have used the same tricks in both homes. Married men are bad enough, but your sisters´husbands?? Your sins will find you out and never forget this, KARMA IS A BIYATCH.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by anunaki(f): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
You are acting like a chicken in your family,s homestead, the next nollywood bluster will be that you are pregnant, thats the highest degree of incest.Maybe you watched alot of naija movies, so snap back to reality and run as fast as your feet can carry you. you are probably lacking real love and care and you are using your husband sisters to provide these feelings for you or you have ADS(attention disorder). please seek phsychological help.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by onlineconc: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
Please go and confess to a "Man of God" who will pray with you and guide you properly, I think you have brewing a future catastrophe that can be averted now! , God help you.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2011
Now I know where Nollywood gets it's scripts from.

Anyways, if this is the truth, take a walk outside the house to somewhere public, sit and analyse where all this is going. I hope you're a logical human being (though that's a lot to ask being that you're a girl).

You see, you cannot possibly be in love with someone who cheats on their wife to be with you. This would be an insult to the definition of love. So I don't want to hear you use that word in this nasty lust triangle. If both husbands are pouring their nuts out to you chances are you're not that bad to look at, and I know there are lots of suitable single guys your age out there who would be interested in you (Some of which you probably ignore because perhaps, deep inside, you have a fetish for defunct, weird, dirty, destructive relationships and can't really bring yourself to enjoy a normal happy one because it's not as "exciting").

You certainly must confess this to a man of God that you respect. This would most likely involve this whole thing brought into light and would probably involve all parties called in for a meeting. This must happen. Steel yourself and prepare so you can make things right with your sisters.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Dale1(m): 1:47am On Jan 23, 2011
The story is likely made up, and poster is having a laugh re: the reactions to the story
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Mygoldie(f): 1:50am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^you might be right,who knows,because anything can happen on this NL,some people just come on here to post crazy stuffs in a bid of attracting attention.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by chines4(m): 3:23am On Jan 23, 2011
Just slap u'rself out of it
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by toseman(m): 3:31am On Jan 23, 2011
m sure yhu faked ds story
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2011
Why on earth would u be living in someone's matrimonial home? Leave the house please.

Don't worry u won't loose whatever gifts you're getting from your sisters' husbands. . .

Secret: whatever you're getting from your sister's husbands you can get it elswhere, You currently decided not to "look outside". Don't punish your sisters, they don't deserve it
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2011
I could not help but contribute my little quota to this dilemma or do I call it self - induced predicament.
One thing you have to realize is that, you cannot eat your cake and have it !!!

All the material gains have clouded your imagination, if you do not leave your current setting and it implodes in your face, you will have have yourself to blame, you will lose it all !!!

Before you are eventually found out, pack out of the house and start a new life. If possible ask your sisters to help you finance a move, so in the future, if they ever find out, you will site this has a get out clause.

Do not quit your education, in whatever you do, because when all chips are down, that might be your only fall-back !!!

Wish you luck in whatever decision you make or take.

Take care.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2011
Wait a minute! I think I've heard this story somewhere else before.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by naijangel7(f): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2011
2buff:

hope you're a logical human being (though that's a lot to ask being that you're a girl).

WTF? If you were logical, being a guy, you won´t be this sexist on a public forum.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by marcus1234: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2011
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by fellow(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2011
Hilarious thread! I don't think the OP is really interested in breaking it off.

If she's been able to admit that what she was doing is wrong, why come on Nairaland to seek advice? Maybe she's trying to justify her actions!

Good luck. I am sure you're gonna need it!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by segunmoyin(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2011
Dont mind all of them, some of them are doing the one that is worst more than this. Just call this number for counselling. 08069601908
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 2rez: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
U can call me tha careful observer. I tuk ma time to observe some ladiez responsez, n i wld say wit no afta thot, dey kan mak tha poor gal go commit suicide. Why? Too bad! Tha deed is done n fo God'z sake, there is no use cryin ova spilled milk. Y 'all ladiez kant curse her way much than she wld curse hersef. Fine, wat she did wuz a big irrepairable loss bt thru it al, no use cryin ova spilld milk. Solution is tha nxt action instead of callin her namez, deridin her, n sayin all what not. Haba! Una no try. Already she knowz tha world is weighin dwn upon her but y'all most especialy "som ladiez" fumbled big time in remindin her. U kan go ahead n send dissez bak @ me, fo all i care. Wld rada takit az u talkin whyl am listenin. See, tha poor lady nidz help, she seez y'all az confidantz n prolly az human beinz wey fit help but nah, u provd her wrong n gave her tha benefit to doubt some foolz wit dr unhelpin responz. Truth bein told, una no try. Com to tink of it, if a woman wuz God, earth wld av bn hell'z twin. Som ladiez joy is to put salt into her injury. Infact, fo her to tak tha bold step to say a thin az abominable az dz, jux az she putz it, i duff ma kap fo her. Az tha sayin goez, tha empty barrels makz tha loudezt noice. Am sure we stil got one million n one ladiez in dz NL wey dey per4m thasame havock,calamity,pullin trigger,i min ladiez wey dey damoche dem sistaz hussy,pretendin 'em dey go choir rehearsal bt follo one sure short cut enta hous bak wen big sista don comot go chop 'em inlaw'z kondo, kai, one day fo tha thief, anotha day fo tha owner. Kip it up. Wallahi tallahi, una go rot in hell. Az a mata of factly, u dnt nid a prophet to come fish 'em out frm dz NL coz rily frm dr responsez u wld av already knwn 'em xcept fo some few sane ladiez responsez. Jux lik tha story of tha adulterouz woman in tha bible, if ya kno u aint commit sin,b tha 1st to cast thy stone. Dat story is so synonymouz to tha posterz post. Some ladiez r castin thy stone wit their insane responsez. Nobody holy pass. Saint u r not. May God help us. Poster, i agree wit some ladiez responzez dat u shld tell yo Momma. Do nt let yo Momma alwayz b last to kno wateva issue is troublin u oh k. Mommaz wld alwayz av a way out. God 1st n yo Momma 2nd oh k. Wld try n rememba u in prayaz. Diz is yr 2011,wipe yo tearz n help yosef to talk to God in prayaz. Gewd luck!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 2rez: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
@ Segunmoyin, well said. Az if u read ma mind. May God blezz u big time.*w*
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 2rez: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
@ Segunmoyin, well said. Az if u read ma mind. May God blezz u big time.*w*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Ideal Man (for the women) / From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.