Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost (78035 Views)

A Look Into The Growth Of My Rabbit Farm... / Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by mrsage(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Cute rabbits

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by LordErrk: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2021
A good fan of carrots and hater of drugs [/quote]

Lies! All ghosts love drugs

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Iseoluwani: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Sirwifi:
Him
that's not an angora,
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by famouscargo4u: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
I don't really think the understand the sit and go command. But mine is a fan of biting wires, she even bit my new charger into three. Once I see her biting wire of any such I flog her. Did the flogging a couple of times. When ever she's biting a wire and she notices my presence she runs. So far so good for a month now no wire has been bitten

The biting of wires help them because their teeth keep growing so they tend to curb it by biting on things. If not checked, the teeth can be grown out if shape.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Cutest is when they want to give birth and they prepare the environment by removing their furs for the kids to land on a soft surface.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by harmony75: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2021
beautiful �� Snow White!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by tianshie(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
I don't really think the understand the sit and go command. But mine is a fan of biting wires, she even bit my new charger into three. Once I see her biting wire of any such I flog her. Did the flogging a couple of times. When ever she's biting a wire and she notices my presence she runs. So far so good for a month now no wire has been bitten

Kudos on your acquisition. But keep in mind that flogging the rabbit is animal abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Cousin9999: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2021
White rabbits aren't cute. They look creepy.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Jessepaid(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
I will be updating my diary from time to time to keep everyone in touch.

On the 18th of February 2020 my female rabbit ghost arrived. Got her at a month plus. She's a new Zealand breed
hehehe...
a friend of mine was rearing two rabbits while we were in uni...

rabbit no gree born...

the nigga broke as rabbit feed don finish him money...

las las bobo come my apartment with the rabbit..

say make we cook say hungry dey wire am...

na so we tidy the two rabbit use am cook betta jollof rice o..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Nicklaus619(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Thomthom:
until he got sick and died, I cried my heart out that day ..for a rabbit.. ?

I was just 8 then what do u expect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Thomthom(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I was just 8 then what do u expect cheesy
OK.... no be lie
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Richnero(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...
a friend of mine was rearing two rabbits while we were in uni...

rabbit no gree born...

the nigga broke as rabbit feed don finish him money...

las las bobo come my apartment with the rabbit..

say make we cook say hungry dey wire am...

na so we tidy the two rabbit use am cook betta jollof rice o..
grin grin
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Richnero(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by ShoeShineGuy: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
tianshie:

Kudos on your acquisition. But keep in mind that flogging the rabbit is animal abuse.

You didn't see anything else good about the numerous things the OP posted about this very lovely and peaceful creature and the sacrifice the OP has so far made to keep it in great shape other than to hide under "kudos" to accuse him/her of "animal abuse".. even when he/she disowned the use of a cane and stated it was just a broom to correct the pet.

Human beings though!!! undecided I hail una o...

14 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
I will be updating my diary from time to time to keep everyone in touch.

On the 18th of February 2020 my female rabbit ghost arrived. Got her at a month plus. She's a new Zealand breed
send me your number bro.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Viicfuntop(f): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I was very tender then but I could remember it stopped eating and I came back from school one day and my dad told me that my rabbit has gone to rabbit heaven grin

Rabbit heaven, lol

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by emijo(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2021
How much you buy am?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by PETUK(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
Ghost is still Nesting. Mother and Kits are in good and a stable condition.

Bro are they edible?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by nduchucks: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Instead make una go adopt one child from village, raise am well, na rabbit una dey raise with money, love, and time. smh
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Goalnaldo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
grin grin
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Necxs: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
These are my own, have like 18 of them.

And about 30 of them in my Farm in Jos.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by lobell: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
We did a ride along . It was fun, like her name ghost she just laid down without making any noise. Police men that stopped me on the way were shocked seeing a rabbit on a passenger sit. grin

Sebi you no dey fear Nigeria Police. Maybe when they tell you the rabbit was once your girlfriend and you have used her for yahoo ritual, na that time your eye go clear.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by freshvine(f): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Animal that's supposed to be eaten, you guys will be fraternizing and experimenting with relationship.

The world is still battling with convid
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by welzyj2(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
I love rabbit meat cheesy
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by lilyheaven: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mutemenot:
I still don't know the value of this rabbit at home. We have digs, they function as security . We have cats, they fight rodents, chicken n goat serves as food. Pls someone should tell me the usefulness of this oke oyibo
It’s a pet.
Can’t you see how cute it is
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by edrys(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
All I see is meat... Sweet soft meat.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin, The thought of roasting comes to mind, but this animals are too cute to end in the pot.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by lilyheaven: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thomthom:
until he got sick and died, I cried my heart out that day ..for a rabbit.. ?
When my Rabbit, Thomas died , I cried too, because I was his fan, always following me around, rabbits are cool to be with, they are very neat and calm creatures.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Goalnaldo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Olayetan:
Let’s be sincere, na person wey chop belleful Dey think to have pets.

When I don chop belleful, I’m thinking of having a dog as a pet but not all those big aggressive dogs, will be starting with either Lhasa or Eskimo then when I understand their nature, I can now move to bigger dogs like GS or Rott.
Eskimo is very beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.