Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost (78128 Views)

A Look Into The Growth Of My Rabbit Farm... / Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Iykman042(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Op,im sure u never married cos i don't kn how u will live together with a woman and a rabbit in the same house
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by iamL(f): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Necxs:
These are my own, have like 18 of them.
And about 30 of them in my Farm in Jos.
Cuties.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by sunshineV(f): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
to kill ghost chop dey hungry me
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Alisonhale23: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Adeena's Kitchen | Indian Restaurant & Takeaway in Croydon.

Indian Restaurant & Takeaway in Croydon. Order authentic Indian food, covering Mitchem, Beckenham, West Wickham, Selsdon, and nearby. You can also order online https://www.adeenaskitchen.co.uk Call on 02036678566.

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Ameboperoo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
I don't really think the understand the sit and go command. But mine is a fan of biting wires, she even bit my new charger into three. Once I see her biting wire of any such I flog her. Did the flogging a couple of times. When ever she's biting a wire and she notices my presence she runs. So far so good for a month now no wire has been bitten
Rodents front teeth keeps growing so they need to be gnawing continuously. Anything it can get hold of na to "chew" on it o. Even the cage
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by harriet412(f): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Cousin9999:
White rabbits aren't cute. They look creepy.

Your opinion
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Heard they died easyly due to their fragile nature
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iykman042:
Op,im sure u never married cos i don't kn how u will live together with a woman and a rabbit in the same house
LOL, I guess two wahala at the same time
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
I'm not sure a rabbit is a pet. undecided
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Germi9: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
Ghost at 2 months. Very selective animal when it comes to feeding. A good fan of carrots and hater of drugs. People normally say rabbits urinate every where actually that's wrong. The just mark a spot once and keep using that spot. And the hate stains on their fur
how do you intend to cross(mate) it? or you will just try our very notorious ones here?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by oyonu(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Michael390:
Guys I'm planning on getting a Rabbit the woman said 2k for the Rabbit and 1k for delivery from yaba to Abule-Egba.is it a fair deal.And it's a weaner.

Come to Alasalatu in Mushin, you will get a better one for a lesser amount
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by FarmTech(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rabbits and food high in sugar don't go 2gether. Too much carrots will kill ur rabbits. Google it.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Michael390(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wow I knew this tread will hit FP.
You deserve it bro!!! I'll always be by your side in making this tread grow wink wink smiley
Let's make this tread awesome with the help of you guys....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by remsonik(f): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wow I love rabbits.

Please patronize me for your top organic products, 35ml pocket size perfumes, perfume oils, jewelries and many more. Call/whatsapp us on 08132617478
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Reex12(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
LordErrk:
A good fan of carrots and hater of drugs

Lies! All ghosts love drugs
i see what you did there bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
I've been receiving too many calls and mails pertaining rabbits, I never knew my post hit front page till a friend (a fellow nairalander) drew my attention to it. Me, Ghost and her colony are very grateful. Will. Keep updating the diary

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
she's not for sale but when she litters her kittens will be up for sale
I want one
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Gadiola2(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin You go sell am?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
I want one
her litter is available. 08091453548 whatsapp grin
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Germi9:

how do you intend to cross(mate) it? or you will just try our very notorious ones here?
I mate her when due. I have a male for mating
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
lobell:

Sebi you no dey fear Nigeria Police. Maybe when they tell you the rabbit was once your girlfriend and you have used her for yahoo ritual, na that time your eye go clear.
lol. Baba I d carry my rabbits (anyone wey behave well for a week) do drive by, some go sit for chair some for floor and I get peace of mind say dem no go ever bite the chairs. I've been flagged down many times by the Nigerian police dem go just laugh and still end up saying anything for your boy

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
PETUK:

Bro are they edible?
rabbit meat tastes like chicken with a touch of goat a very confusing sweet flavor. Will upload some later
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
send me your number bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Florida Nabs Largest Python Ever Found In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.