Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid (42774 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
cooltola:
Heaven and hell is real whether you believe it or not. Just because you cannot see the place physically does not mean it does not exist.
I used to believe India beat Nigeria 100-0 in football
I used to believe Santana was the fastest car
I used to wonder how people entered tv
I used to think the witches and wizard from the witchdoctor of the living dead and ayamataga were real
I used to believe that children were the future of tomorrow till Buhari is still our president.
I was thought I had HIV because I watch a show on Hiv
I used to think all dogs go to heaven because of the cartoon

Lol me too o
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
tillaman:
Believing I was bulletproof
There was one time I believed I could fly too but it ended in tears tongue
Damn you superman
I once picked a spider and put in on my hand i was expecting it to bite me so that i become spiderman.
I also picked a stick and repeated what i saw in harry potter so that i can do magic.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
SeriouslySense:
As a child, when I was bored, I will look at peak milk container, it has a diagram of a lady on a boat with two men paddling the boat, I will imagine that I am in that beautiful place, where the sand is peak milk,
Exactly. Me too
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I believed that if you see two chickens fighting/about to fight and pin a broomstick to the ground,you'll enjoy a nice fight.
I believed Father christmas/santaclaus was a real oyibo man. I believed that if an actor dies in a movie,he also dies in real life. I believed that if you jump across me while am lying down,I'll never grow tall. Also believed that the head and waist of the chicken can only be eaten by the first son and daughter respectively... grin cheesy tongue
That last statement was a big lie. Its just a way of making the senior eat more.
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by etrange: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Digableplanets6:

About the mirror go look up bloody mary on google and no matter what you do ,do not practice it.

That's a cocktail undecided
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by ClitRaider: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
AdaFidelis:
I believed my dad was not born instead he fell from the sky because that was what he told me.
Heeeeeee....
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by kollinz1234(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Plead:
That God exists.
am sure alot of people will be quoting so I was dragging foot to quote u or not, then I just remembered that I have to respond to u so that u don't mislead other people.

Can u imagine something that doesn't exist?? For the fact that you imagine God means He exist.

I speak no more to u. Good luck with your thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by konkonbilo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Samuels90:
*That women gave birth through their stomach.
*My teeths won't grow when they remove until I tie seven stones and throw it on our roof. grin grin
mine was thinking women gave birth through the anus. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by etibaba(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lamanii22:

More like a pain in your throat lol...
LOL, exactly.
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Igbojihadist: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
onobire:
Back then in warri, we belived that if you see water bird flying across the sky, just wave your two hands like a flying bird and sing "leke leke bambu give me water finger" and immediately you will have a white sport in you finger.
it really work man
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by tillaman(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I once picked a spider and put in on my hand i was expecting it to bite me so that i become spiderman.
I also picked a stick and repeated what i saw in harry potter so that i can do magic.
grin I did the spider thingy too I was waiting for days to start webbing �
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by etibaba(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Igbojihadist:
baaad nigggar lol
lol
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by tillaman(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
arinzos:

I actually Allowed a Spider to bit me, hoping i would become Spider Man. grin grin
guilty as charged!! I did the spider thingy too but sadly I didn’t web sad
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by philipstanley(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Davash222:
As a kid, I used to believe Education is the key.

Education is still the key
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Igbojihadist: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
etibaba:
lol
hope you no give am belle
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by coputa(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Very true i also believed that.
I once believed that when thunder and lightening strikes if i say ssssssssss it will stop
when you urinate,you spit on it to fortify it.,when you urinate on any charm,it renders it powerless.
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Gibsonho(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
You must be very dumb then for you to believe all these��
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by tatatar: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
I believed people get pregnant from kissing
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Gibsonho(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
You must be very dumb then for you to believe all these��
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Nairalandmonika: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
I was in ss3 when I knew children came from Virginia not ass, quite embarrassing

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by ahmemmygrey(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Not to look into a mirror lying on the ground, that I'll see ghost that will kill me
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Lol
Literally i believed all of them.
As times goes on i realised they were false

who were those that forced you to believe them then, before you started realizing that they were all fallacies?

grin

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by dederocs(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Most adults still believe no. 11 grin
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
If u still late after 10pm lady koi koi will slap u wit her breast
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
If you throw you broken teeth on the roof, you'll grow another one. grin
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by NYCnextStop(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
GennyCheta:

You are there!!!! Lolzzz
Even looking at the mirror in the market or at night.
Too much fear and crazy anxiety then
crazy stuff I tell you. We were young and naive

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by ModestGal(f): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Davash222:
As a kid, I used to believe Education is the key.

Me2
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
EnuguEnugu:
yes

On it will get back to you...
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Xmuslim: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dididrumz:

This thing don finally dey worry me ohhh.
Does God really exist??

Woke grin

Take it easy sha.
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Smoke55: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
i believed that when i stay late outside,while coming back home that when i tie a certain grass my parent won't get angry with me or beat me.
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Xmuslim: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lamanii22:

He exists...

Prove it.

Sorry, never mind grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.