Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (118021 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

I think you are more foolish than the lady, are you a judge? See the daft comment you just made!...If she didn't video for that few period what evidence will she have? Besides the post says she later screamed.....You are trying to sound like a judge but you can probably do what the man did. Shameless set of people everywhere.
learn to reason with your head not your heart
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Meti99(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Wetin dey happen

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Rebuke: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2020
God bless the mod that took down some comments.

I am again feeling relieved that nairaland isn't being made a place where dirty people come to express and practice their dirtiness.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Chimonie(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Abuja to Akure in this interstate lockdown? shocked
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by emmyrate1(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

Twitter user, The Rough Hair Guy @DanielFaithArts, shared the video and narrated what happened. He wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielFaithArts/status/1267548624118038534
so he was molesting her and she was busy making a video of it just to post on NL. Liars maybe she was enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Titto93(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2020
I thought there's interstate lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by FakeHamdan101: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2020
useless men tarnishing the image of good men

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Solatium(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

Twitter user, The Rough Hair Guy @DanielFaithArts, shared the video and narrated what happened. He wrote:

What happened to giving him a heavy slap and turn the whole bus into a battlefield?
You wan make me wey I no dey there to come fight your cause abi?
Next time you learn to defend yourself with whatever you have or else you will get raped

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by prophetvaliance: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2020
First of all, the sister traveling from Abuja to Akure should be arrested.. then we go come find the molester make we for settle the matter for prison..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Lightangel64: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:

But you ladies molest men too just like this and when they say it everyone take them for fools, so you get what you get

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by komodapson(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2020
grandstar:
This is definitely not his first time.

The lady should have requested for a change of seat if it was a bus. Alternatively, she should have placed a barrier like a bag between her and the man's filthy hands.

I'm sure the woman's protest wasn't firm enough or she was frightened and had to restrain her anger.

Quite objective though
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by HoliMaree: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2020
She should have used her teeth on his hands

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by stayclearofme: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
learn to reason with your head not your heart
And you should stop reasoning from your anus.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Brunicekid(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria anymore i'm scared.
Don't be scared! Be ready to confront this!!!
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by komodapson(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Titto93:
I thought there's interstate lockdown

My thought also....but naija, anything goes
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2020
She no sabi hot slap to reset the old brain
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by sicily4u: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Rubbish, no evidence
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by HIbreed(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

This video proves nothing.

I knew it would come to this, everything now will be termed rape as pressure mounts for the punishment for rape to be made more severe.

From the video she never made any move to stop the guy. She should have embarrassed him and demanded the driver stopped.

Everyone in the bus couldn't have shut her down knowing fully well the agitation on ground concerning rape.

Any little issue you have with a girl now, the next thing is to pin rape allegation on you.

Say NO to RAPE
fake video!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by jonneljonn(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2020
i dont understnd the video how wasshe molested
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

And you should stop reasoning from your anus.
let others be the judge
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by olatechnician(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Sagay212:

So you are saying the man has a right for whatever reason to be touching her? If na your mama, sister,wife or daughter them they touch like that you go clap for the old man abi? Crase dey worry many of una.

thank you sir, I knw craze dey worry me (I think I 4get to mention that).and I no think e don reach to dey involve my family for dis issue, but watin i want make u knw be say, no be everytin I see online na im I dey trust .
People fit do anything to trend online.
meanwhile, if u knw u can quote me without abuse, pls just get out of my mention.
thanks and have a nice day ahead
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Zetty177x: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2020
This is proper sexual harrassment and the man feels entitled. O gosh

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by AmazingELixir: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=optimus106 post=90226254] Rubbish

Who dey video am?

So she had the man on cam touching here

Why she no change seat?

Why she no alight the cab?

the lady and the man are both sick.[/quote][/s]

Will shut your shi.thole if you have nothing better to contribute....change seat on a filled interstate bus..atimes I wonder if some of you reason with your asses.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by tballeyy(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2020
What is d big deal

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by DModeCntStopMe: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

[s]See contradictions
1. Video proves nothing meaning what you saw is okay
2. Then you say she should have embarrassed hom . If you believed he dis nothing wrong why should she embarrass him
3. Who said everyone on the bus shut her down

Then you have 3 likes from 3 confused souls like you
SMH[/s]

I can't stoop so low to banter words with you.

Keep wallowing in your ignorance by believing everything you see or read online from clout chasers.

Have a good morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by berrystunn(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
Sick man. But is travel ban not in place

Police should arrest all of them

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by DModeCntStopMe: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sagay212:

[s]Why did the useless abo.ki man touch her. She made the video because they didn't believe her when she complained. Even you don't believe her with video evidence. That's to show you how fooli.sh some of you are.[/s]

Which useless evidence?

Clout chasers can go any lenght, you are entitled to believe whatever you chose to believe.

At this juncture, I cease to banter words with you.

Have a good morning!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by femi4: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
for the first time....let me agree with you. At least no rant about nl guys today
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by bobokeshington: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Don't be scared baby. You're safe with me. Lol
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Peppermintflav: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
She for give am better slap, then change seat.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by sylve11: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
majamajic:
The lady for give him elbow

lol

Elbow wey go fall the guy man teeth. grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.