Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? (16041 Views)

A New Absurd Way Of LASTING LONG In Bed Discovered" / Here Is What Happened For More 3 Years We Dated / Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Went on some assignment and as with my job I was lodged at a top hotel in the city. A relative came with school mates (from the University) to see me in the hotel. 2 guys and 2 girls. Both girls were very pretty but one was more than the other with respect to curve statistics. A 9/10 and a 10/10. To enjoy the visit they arrived early in the morning. Around 7 am.

As students,they wanted a feast. Coming to the hotel was exciting. Free food things and students. I allowed them order whatever they wanted. They played , watched TV, play-fought, gisted, used the pool, used the gym, free Wi-Fi, etc. All this while, never knew the girls were "eyeing" me so to speak. I was too busy with my task on my personal computer and paid them no attention. I recall I was playing Yani, listening with my head phones and working on my laptop.

When it was time to go,they informed me and I left the table to get or do something. Perhaps to get them some transport money or something. But I know the bolder girl amongst them slipped her name and number on the notepad close to my laptop. No one noticed her do this. I didn't either.

When they left and I got back I noticed the piece of paper. Sent a message latter and she replied that she would love to return to the Hotel that night. I obliged.

The quieter and prettier one also stole or got my number and called few days after. I obliged.

you need to finish up the story nasmiley.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
delectablegyal:

wow! bad guy. with a wrapper or without a wrapper?

I was fvcking high and it wasn't even planned. I came deep inside her... Jerry Rawlings sad
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
johnkey:
Only my mom knows this but let me share, so I was still young in my dad's house looking for admission,this fateful Sunday I had to leave church early with my friend cause we got bored,two junctions to my house my friend went his way, on that same street I sighted this big ass lady whose husband I knew they were leaving in one face me I slap you house, we do smile at each other based on fine boy levels but we've never talked before, she was carrying 'baf' trying to get water, I got home and seated outside of the compound hoping she will pass, she passed with her baf and big ass I just smiled at her as usual and she gave me one hell of a seductive smile I can never forget like those type where you bite the lips, some minutes later she was coming down across the street with her empty baf again like she didn't see water where she went, naso I close eyes walk up to her say we get water for my house, she entered filled the baf and asked me to help her put it on her head when things suddenly got heated up, I drew her close to me she didn't fight it, we were kissing for like 5 minutes sucking tongues and everything, I just dragged her inside through the back door I already opened, I swear as we entered room I pushed her so hard on the bed I thought I must have hurt her and that was it, we fücked four mad rounds that blessed Sunday and she was just praising me over her husband all through, my mom knew cause of the baf outside with water. Funny thing is I never saw her again till I went to school and they moved before I came home again. I don't even know her name .
PS: I can't go four rounds on any girl again, I can't come and die Young for the pussy

wow! bad guy. a married woman. she had kids then?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
dairykidd:

I was fvcking high and it wasn't even planned. I came deep inside her... Jerry Rawlings sad

without a wrappersmiley. you are the real mvp.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
delectablegyal:

without a wrappersmiley. you are the real mvp.

Lol
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol

good job. it is good that you both enjoyed the sexcapade.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
delectablegyal:

Yeah it felt so good cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Mariangeles(f): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
dairykidd:
Back then in Abj..We were both drunk and she was a friends gf. She had a fight with him and came to me. One thing led to another, one pack of Don Simon after another and another. She wanted to relax her head n i didn't want to take her to my place to avoid temptation. So i took a room for her to chill. Went back to the bar to continue only for her guy to show up.. I sha continued drinking and when it was dark i decided to check in on her. Lawwd have mercy. Na there matter start.. She was fully naked sleeping with her back on the bed and the door wasn't locked. I wanted to leave but the way the pussie was clean shaved and carved in that little v pattern... omor alcohol and highness took over before u say HEY i done dey there dey play with her pussie. Quickly locked the door and as i was getting in she was waking up. I thought my own has finished today but babe was even urging me on calling me baby and all sorts. Na there i really knack her like a beast that i was grin After the show i went back to the bar where her guy was to continue shayo. After then she would just be calling me bad boy with one kind yeye smile... but i didn't want to do it again tho.. but she's got a bomb pussie

YOU RAPED HER YOU RAPIST! angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
delectablegyal:

You're an animal to encourage rape!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Rodwave: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
pcguru1:
My boss who was 8 years older was ill and needed help installing Photoshop, went to visit her, she was down and I was kinda a person that cheers people up because she was sounding depressed and saying stuff about feeling unloved, I mentioned stuff about she is attractive and I've often thought about her sexually just as a joke to make her feel good. As in before I knew it, my cloth was removed by said person and I was "installing" something else grin

Mumu package installer
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mariangeles:
[s]

YOU RAPED HER YOU RAPIST! angry

This isn't right.... I didn't rape her abeg

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Mariangeles(f): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
dairykidd:

This isn't right.... I didn't rape her abeg

YOU DID!
Did she give her consent before you went ahead? You rapist!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

YOU DID!
Did she give her consent before you went ahead? You rapist!
What's ur problem na? Yes she gave her consent before i penetrated her and even urged me on. Why u dey pour ur frustration for my body. Call me a rapist one more time...

14 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
dairykidd:

What's ur problem na? Yes she gave her consent before i penetrated her and even urged me on. Why u dey pour ur frustration for my body. Call me a rapist one more time...
[/s]
Shut up! angry
Go through your stupid post again!

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

Shut up! angry
Go through your stupid post again!
Lool... i can see that u are raving mad. You better go to the food section and do ur trashy stuffs. Stupid old biittch. With ur wrinkled stinky pussie. Think whatever u want. She gave her consent. Before the deed. Call police na. Bloody tramp grin

You read it again more slowly... and try not to cum

19 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Mariangeles(f): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Once again, Shut up!
Your empty rants does not change who you are; A pervert and a rapist!
"She gave her consent" indeed!

You went through my post right? Good luck finding trash to use against me.
I'm as classy, clean and classified as they come! You can bet your miserable life on it!

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by JasonScoolari: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

Once again, Shut up!

You were through my post right? Good luck finding trash to use against me.
I'm as classy, clean and classified as they come! You can bet your miserable life on it!
Wow, harsh words.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by NumuSings(f): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi dear. Thank you for voting for Numu Sings. But the competition only allows love reactions. Could you please help us and change your like reaction to love? Thank you so very much. We appreciate you.

This is the link

https://www./1112846675750766/permalink/1154315924937174/?app=fbl
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

Once again, Shut up!

You were through my post right? Good luck finding trash to use against me.
So much stupidity in one person.. wtv u choose to believe, believe. I ain't no rapist. ur just looking for who to vent ur frustrations on. Leave me alone pls. I have no energy for what u want

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Wow, harsh words.

Yeah! When the situation calls for it!
It is time for women to STAND, SPEAK UP and REFUSE to be BULLIED INTO SILENCE!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Okoroawusa: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
illicit:
When I met a girl at NOUN, Ikeja.

We exchanged 2go id.

We chatted a lot for two months and she don fall... and the day she finally came around I just thought that she looked more beautiful than when we met.

well, we gisted and later loved Sha.... and she was really tight and sweet.

After we loved the girl later told me that it was her elder sister that I actually met and that they use the same phone.

She said her sister has not been chatting me.
We are still friends. But I never met her sister again.
Wow... That's weird

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by themaestro08(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Went on some assignment and as with my job I was lodged at a top hotel in the city. A relative came with school mates (from the University) to see me in the hotel. 2 guys and 2 girls. Both girls were very pretty but one was more than the other with respect to curve statistics. A 9/10 and a 10/10. To enjoy the visit they arrived early in the morning. Around 7 am.

As students,they wanted a feast. Coming to the hotel was exciting. Free food things and students. I allowed them order whatever they wanted. They played , watched TV, play-fought, gisted, used the pool, used the gym, free Wi-Fi, etc. All this while, never knew the girls were "eyeing" me so to speak. I was too busy with my task on my personal computer and paid them no attention. I recall I was playing Yani, listening with my head phones and working on my laptop.

When it was time to go,they informed me and I left the table to get or do something. Perhaps to get them some transport money or something. But I know the bolder girl amongst them slipped her name and number on the notepad close to my laptop. No one noticed her do this. I didn't either.

When they left and I got back I noticed the piece of paper. Sent a message latter and she replied that she would love to return to the Hotel that night. I obliged. Made mad, crazy and insane love that night from the door of the room. Realised she was shy but when she lets loose she is crazy and energetic. She latter told me she was 25. So I told her to just relax and allow me show her things. She liked the idea of a lot of the naughty things we did. Swapping sex positions, not being shy when she shakes and quivers from orgasms as a result of clitoral and g. Spot orgasms. Ended up making her cry latter because whenever she asks about my coming to their state again for work and I honestly tell her I don't know yet. Eventually tried to scare me that she thinks she is pregnant. Told her we used protection. She claimed it wasn't 100 per cent safe. Told her to have the baby. Which angered her. She never talked to me again. Checked on her through my relative. He told me she was perfectly fine.

Now, the funny thing about it is the quieter and prettier one also stole or got my number and called few days after. I obliged. She was quieter. And I discovered she wanted to learn and experiment. She was 20. Thaught her how to be comfortable and allow a squirt happen. She initially didn't understand the urge to pee sensation/feeling. etc. Really corrupted her. In no small way.

My guy chop better pussy cheesy. Nothing do you baba.

That said, be careful of free pussies like this, the consequences could be grave. As the legendary Robert Greene once said "despise the free lunch"

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by themaestro08(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
dairykidd:

So much stupidity in one person.. wtv u choose to believe, believe. I ain't no rapist. ur just looking for who to vent ur frustrations on. Leave me alone pls. I have no energy for what u want

Bro ignore this motherfukker, she has siblings on Twitter who hurled the word "rapist" just for the love of the word.

They are hypocrites and pathetic losers.

19 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by NumuSings(f): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Here to see those who are yet to give their lives to Christ. �
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
themaestro08:

Bro ignore this motherfukker, she has siblings on Twitter who hurled the word "rapist" just for the love of the word.

They are hypocrites and pathetic losers.
Thanks mate... she's such a drag. Wonder what she was looking for in the thread at all

8 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by bobokeshington: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
pcguru1:
My boss who was 8 years older was ill and needed help installing Photoshop, went to visit her, she was down and I was kinda a person that cheers people up because she was sounding depressed and saying stuff about feeling unloved, I mentioned stuff about she is attractive and I've often thought about her sexually just as a joke to make her feel good. As in before I knew it, my cloth was removed by said person and I was "installing" something else grin

Hope your software didn't corrupt her system.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Mariangeles(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Thanks mate... she's such a drag. Wonder what she was looking for in the thread at all

When a woman is not a "hoe", she's a drag. grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
DeusMagnus:
you were abused bro. Women are scum

lol as in Metoo but I don't have a victim mentality sadly just saw it as getting laid, i'm a typical guy
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rodwave:

Mumu package installer

undecided who be this one ?
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Rodwave: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
pcguru1:

undecided who be this one ?

Na me
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rodwave:

Na me

I don change, I no dey insult people anymore grin be guided .
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Olayinka777(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Madam OP u were supposed to tell us about yours first. Let's know how u were banged.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship / Help!! 101 - Rules For Marrying A Yoruba Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.