Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? (16039 Views)

A New Absurd Way Of LASTING LONG In Bed Discovered" / Here Is What Happened For More 3 Years We Dated / Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Fidelismaria: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
I dey come

Make I go settle matter with my landlord first

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Jadden(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
delectablegyal:
guys only please. I have realised a lot of ladies on this forum are used not to expressing themselves. that is why I don't even bother asking ladies about their sexual life and for those who wants me not to talk about sex. please, which section are you now? romance section. I have to talk about something that has to do with intimacy. if you don't like my sexual topics, just view and move on. let us talk about the topic. no deviation. thank you as you comply.

what is the most absurd way sex happened for you?

sandra niniola.

You should have opened the thread with your story.
Tell us, what's the most absurd way sex happened for you?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by zexy2030(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
NumuSings:
Here to see those who are yet to give their lives to Christ. �
I'm here pls. But I need one on one preaching pls.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by arthorjnr(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyke926:
So, I was new in a northern city in Nigeria. Sent my landlady's daughter to help me buy some stuffs which I needed urgently, she came back with my items and she decided to keep the change on her own shocked. I actually wanted to leave it for her but based on say I wanted her to change such attitude, I grabbed her hijab to collect my change. She push me, I pushed her...her nyash touch my prick. My foolish prick activate, na so I jammed the door. Yohohoho!

Please don't tell me that laughter has something to do with 'One Piece'

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
arthorjnr:

Please don't tell me that laughter has something to do with 'One Piece'
Aniki!! I'm so hooked now to One Piece.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by NumuSings(f): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
zexy2030:

I'm here pls. But I need one on one preaching pls.

First follow link and react love on my video.

Please I need your votes
Follow link and react with love ♥️. Thank you
https://www./1112846675750766/permalink/1154315924937174/?app=fbl
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by cassbeat(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
DeusMagnus:
you were abused bro. Women are scum
grin calm down bro he didn't say no, besides 22 is an adult...
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by arthorjnr(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyke926:

Aniki!! I'm so hooked now to One Piece.

Aniki, I already caught up on the manga.
Have gone through like 3 times now.
Enjoy nakama.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by tiswell(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
delectablegyal:

wow! you installed your software into her systemcheesy. bad guysmiley. well done.
I know I would find you here

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by tiswell(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
DeusMagnus:
you were abused bro. Women are scum
Wait for the feminists to arrive and tell you how the guy enjoyed the abuse.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by witnezHD(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hypnotise:
Mensuration sex
been there
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by MissEfe(f): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
I Dont Know which 1 to share..
So let me just settle down and read comments..
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

YOU DID!
Did she give her consent before you went ahead? You rapist!
e neva reach like dat nah.Calm down.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Leonyluiz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyke926:
So, I was new in a northern city in Nigeria. Sent my landlady's daughter to help me buy some stuffs which I needed urgently, she came back with my items and she decided to keep the change on her own shocked. I actually wanted to leave it for her but based on say I wanted her to change such attitude, I grabbed her hijab to collect my change. She push me, I pushed her...her nyash touch my prick. My foolish prick activate, na so I jammed the door. Yohohoho!

Rape

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Leonyluiz:

Rape
Rape kee you dia grin grin

SayNoToRape
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Tbvxl: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nemesis
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by foleskay(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Went on some assignment and as with my job I was lodged at a top hotel in the city. A relative came with school mates (from the University) to see me in the hotel. 2 guys and 2 girls. Both girls were very pretty but one was more than the other with respect to curve statistics. A 9/10 and a 10/10. To enjoy the visit they arrived early in the morning. Around 7 am.

As students,they wanted a feast. Coming to the hotel was exciting. Free food things and students. I allowed them order whatever they wanted. They played , watched TV, play-fought, gisted, used the pool, used the gym, free Wi-Fi, etc. All this while, never knew the girls were "eyeing" me so to speak. I was too busy with my task on my personal computer and paid them no attention. I recall I was playing Yani, listening with my head phones and working on my laptop.

When it was time to go,they informed me and I left the table to get or do something. Perhaps to get them some transport money or something. But I know the bolder girl amongst them slipped her name and number on the notepad close to my laptop. No one noticed her do this. I didn't either.

When they left and I got back I noticed the piece of paper. Sent a message latter and she replied that she would love to return to the Hotel that night. I obliged. Made mad, crazy and insane love that night from the door of the room. Realised she was shy but when she lets loose she is crazy and energetic. She latter told me she was 25. So I told her to just relax and allow me show her things. She liked the idea of a lot of the naughty things we did. Swapping sex positions, not being shy when she shakes and quivers from orgasms as a result of clitoral and g. Spot orgasms. Ended up making her cry latter because whenever she asks about my coming to their state again for work and I honestly tell her I don't know yet. Eventually tried to scare me that she thinks she is pregnant. Told her we used protection. She claimed it wasn't 100 per cent safe. Told her to have the baby. Which angered her. She never talked to me again. Checked on her through my relative. He told me she was perfectly fine.

Now, the funny thing about it is the quieter and prettier one also stole or got my number and called few days after. I obliged. She was quieter. And I discovered she wanted to learn and experiment. She was 20. Thaught her how to be comfortable and allow a squirt happen. She initially didn't understand the urge to pee sensation/feeling. etc. Really corrupted her. In no small way.
Agbaaya corrupting small girls tongue
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by alphaNomega: 12:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

YOU RAPED HER YOU RAPIST! angry

Wow. You must be fun at parties �
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Okoroawusa: 12:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Hypnotise:
Mensuration sex
A girl did that to me once. It was immediately I I withdrew that I knew.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by DonMekino(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2020
dairykidd:
Back then in Abj..We were both drunk and she was a friends gf. She had a fight with him and came to me. One thing led to another, one pack of Don Simon after another and another. She wanted to relax her head n i didn't want to take her to my place to avoid temptation. So i took a room for her to chill. Went back to the bar to continue only for her guy to show up.. I sha continued drinking and when it was dark i decided to check in on her. Lawwd have mercy. Na there matter start.. She was fully naked sleeping with her back on the bed and the door wasn't locked. I wanted to leave but the way the pussie was clean shaved and carved in that little v pattern... omor alcohol and highness took over before u say HEY i done dey there dey play with her pussie. Quickly locked the door and as i was getting in she was waking up. I thought my own has finished today but babe was even urging me on calling me baby and all sorts. Na there i really knack her like a beast that i was grin After the show i went back to the bar where her guy was to continue shayo. After then she would just be calling me bad boy with one kind yeye smile... but i didn't want to do it again tho.. but she's got a bomb pussie

aside the fact she was dead drunk, ur friends gf? omo I fear ur kind of friend ooo

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

YOU RAPED HER YOU RAPIST! angry
aunty,calm down.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:53am On Jun 03, 2020
pcguru1:
My boss who was 8 years older was ill and needed help installing Photoshop, went to visit her, she was down and I was kinda a person that cheers people up because she was sounding depressed and saying stuff about feeling unloved, I mentioned stuff about she is attractive and I've often thought about her sexually just as a joke to make her feel good. As in before I knew it, my cloth was removed by said person and I was "installing" something else grin

grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2020
MissEfe:
I Dont Know which 1 to share..
So let me just settle down and read comments..

Share the most exhilarating one biko cool
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Leonyluiz(m): 5:29am On Jun 03, 2020
iyke926:
Rape kee you dia grin grin

SayNoToRape
gringringringringringrin
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by phemmyfour: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2020
delectablegyal:
guys only please. I have realised a lot of ladies on this forum are used not to expressing themselves. that is why I don't even bother asking ladies about their sexual life and for those who wants me not to talk about sex. please, which section are you now? romance section. I have to talk about something that has to do with intimacy. if you don't like my sexual topics, just view and move on. let us talk about the topic. no deviation. thank you as you comply.

sandra niniola.

On the beach
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2020
alphaNomega:

Wow. You must be fun at parties �

The NASTIER, the better right? Then you will be the same guys to turn around and term her HOELosho for the rest of her life!
Bunch of freaks!

Would this be your reaction if that happened to your sister or daughter? I thought NOT!
As long as it's not your relative, it's not wrong right?
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2020
DonMekino:

aside the fact she was dead drunk, ur friends gf? omo I fear ur kind of friend ooo
Lol..not really my friend per say. Just someone i know through my cuz and we all hang out couple of times so i just used the word friend. No be my padi understand ?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Leonyluiz(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

The NASTIER, the better right? Then you will be the same guys to turn around and term her HOELosho for the rest of her life!
Bunch of freaks!

Would this be your reaction if that happened to your sister or daughter? I thought NOT!
As long as it's not your relative, it's not wrong right?

Madam, keep quiet jare and carry your extremely bitter soul somewhere else. go fight for feminism or whatever.

You appear to be so disgusted by things being posted on this thread, question is. why continue to follow? free world. You can leave. are you that bitter that you just looking for a place to spew your bullshiit angry

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by StephenBB(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Leonyluiz:

Madam, keep quiet jare and carry your extremely bitter soul somewhere else. go fight for feminism or whatever.

You appear to be so disgusted by things being posted on this thread, question is. why continue to follow? free world. You can leave. are you that bitter that you just looking for a place to spew your bullshiit angry

My bro, i tire for her matter o!
I just dey ignore all those nonsense wey she talk.
From the look of things...she might be a full blown feminist with a rude character
That's why no guy will come near hear to give her a big stick to reformat her brain.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Reex12(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2020
pcguru1:
My boss who was 8 years older was ill and needed help installing Photoshop, went to visit her, she was down and I was kinda a person that cheers people up because she was sounding depressed and saying stuff about feeling unloved, I mentioned stuff about she is attractive and I've often thought about her sexually just as a joke to make her feel good. As in before I knew it, my cloth was removed by said person and I was "installing" something else grin
I hope say u use antivirus oh e get why

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Reex12(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2020
iyke926:
nigga u fckin raped ha y na
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by lekbel09(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2020
delectablegyal:

sandra niniola.

Talk your own first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.