Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (99821 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by tititaiwo44(f): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
I certainly do owe you an appreciation. I've always heard about content writing in the background, and having a deeper knowledge about it is just amazing. Thank you sir Venzal. I'm with you all the way.

6 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
jonextee:

Bro... Most of them, especially writers didn't start as Nigerians.

Most started as Foreigners then switched to Naija after they've gotten enough positive reviews to convince their prospective clients.
This one deep.
But after we have finished with this copywriting class, everybody will look for what works and what doesn't works.

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by MzDeeb(f): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Venzal:
Thanks for the concern, bro. I have been popping lotsa drugs lately.

Hello. Thanks for sharing your knowledge free of charge. This is my first time hearing of this and would love to start asap. Please what niche can you advise a newbie to focus on? E.g Email Newsletter, Sales letter etc.

Secondly, please I'd like to enrol for your mentorship program, please kindly let me know when you start. Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thank you Boss Venzal. Your the best...

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
jonextee:

Bro... Most of them, especially writers didn't start as Nigerians.

Most started as Foreigners then switched to Naija after they've gotten enough positive reviews to convince their prospective clients.

Wrong!

Once you get your first Gig, Upwork will immediately require verification from you. Failure to take action within 7 days will result in a temporary suspension of your account.

In a nutshell, it's not possible to do as much Gig as you like, garner reviews, and then convert to any country of your choice without verification. (Save you have someone abroad willing to undergo ID and Video verification for you).

Upwork ain't silly!

Also, once you get permanently suspended, you can't create another account with the particular credentials you used before.

The creation and verification of a new account with your sibling, relative, friend, or lover credentials is against their rule. You'll get banned and lose all your earnings.

PS: I'm also learning the ropes like y'all.

11 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Valwezzy:

Wrong!

Once you get your first Gig, Upwork will immediately require verification from you. Failure to take action within 7 days will result in a temporary suspension of your account.

In a nutshell, it's not possible to do as much Gig as you like, garner reviews, and then convert to any country of your choice without verification. (Save you have someone abroad willing to undergo ID and Video verification for you).

Upwork ain't silly!

Also, once you get permanently suspended, you can't create another account with the particular credentials you used before.

The creation and verification of a new account with your sibling, relative, friend, or lover credentials is against their rule. You'll get banned and lose all your earnings.

This sums it up perfectly.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Valwezzy:

Wrong!

Upwork ain't silly!

SAYS WHO

GO LEARN MORE

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ArticleBeast: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2020
WordsWriter:

Don't let any naysayer discourage you bro. Type "Top writers in Nigeria" on Google then click on the upwork link. You'll see tons of Nigerians that have earned over $10k. I even saw a Nigerian with his location as Ibadan, He has earned over $100k on upwork.

OP himself has earn over $10k on Upwork and his location clearly shows Nigeria.
Okay! Wish you luck
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 1:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Guys please please please please please... you guys should PATIENTLY watch this YouTube video on the dimensions to email copyrighting... You will surely understand it well.... As for me, this dude is my new mentor... he explains it really well and when ventra finally comes to explain you will just grab once.... please watch, I'm sharing this because I care..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-7s03Xzu8

32 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by jonextee(m): 3:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Olawrites:

SAYS WHO

GO LEARN MORE

Of course, she has to learn more. What you think isn't possible here is very possible.

As all these Freelancing platforms update their conditions and algorithms, so also do our Naija pple do.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 4:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:
The Six Disciplines of Email Copywriting

We talked about relational, transactional, and promotional emails in the last lesson.

Now, there are various series of emails that fit into the above trio.

And it’s what we call the disciplines of email.

They are:

1. Product launch emails.
2. Newsletters.
3. Autoresponder/drip/indoctrination emails.
4. Daily emails.
5. B2B emails.
6. Miscellaneous

So let’s take a deeper dive into each of these fellas.

1 – Product Launch Emails

These are the type of emails you write to promote a new product.

So let’s say a client has just created a new course…

A new program…

Or they’ve just restocked their eCommerce store with a new set of products…

The emails you write to introduce these products to their list will be called product launch emails.

So when you are on Upwork or any other freelancing platform and a client says they are looking for someone to help them write product launch emails, you should immediately know that they are trying to intimate their list about new products just released to the market.

NOW, WHAT SHOULD YOU SAY IN LAUNCH EMAILS?

Launch emails are a BIG topic on their own.

If the client is going to do a REAL launch campaign, then they might start by creating a webinar.

A webinar is an online seminar that people show up to, to watch a presentation. Then at the end of the presentation, they are sold a product or a service.

So if your client is going through this route, you will be writing a lot of emails (as much as 18). And that’s good news for your bank account.

If a client is going through this webinar route, you are going to write the following emails…

Prelaunch Emails – These emails are to LET the subscribers of your client know that a beneficial webinar for them will be coming up on XX date.

So you will write 3 INVITE emails that your client will send to them.

These emails are not complicated to write.

Email #1 could just be something like this:

That could be email 1 – by the way, I just typed that from off the top of my head. So it is definitely going to need a lot more work. But you get the idea.

From email 1, a good number of people will register.

But we need to send reminders to the list again to ensure more people register.

So email 2 and email 3 would do that work.

Just talk about the BENEFITS of attending the webinar.

Some clients even like to give free stuff to LUCKY attendees.

For example, your client might say they’d give $500 in cash price to 3 lucky attendees.

You can mention that in the emails to give people more incentive to join the webinar.

So that’s it. 3 emails for the prelaunch phase.

On the day of the webinar, you will also write 2 emails to remind people that the date of the webinar is going to be so so and so. And it is going to be holding on so, so and so time.

Remind them to show up because seats will be limited.

These two emails will be called SHOW-UP EMAILS.

Then there will be the replay emails.

You will write two emails each to be sent to the following people:

People who didn’t show up…

People who showed up but didn’t watch the webinar to completion…

People who attended and stayed to the end.

Then after this phase will come the SALES EMAILS.

These emails will be purely promotional.

You will get them to buy the product in question that the client is selling.

And after this will come the COUNTDOWN emails. To tell them that time is running out and that after XX and XX days they will no longer be able to lay their hands on the product.

As I said, this kind of LAUNCH is ginormous and deserves FULL BLOWN teaching on its own.

But if you can learn this one alone, you will make a fortune as an email copywriter.

Because the fees copywriters charge for these kinds of campaigns is no child’s play.

As someone just starting out new, you might not want to pursue this yet. And that’s fine.

BUT THERE’S ANOTHER FORM OF LAUNCH EMAILS THAT YOU CAN TOTALLY PULL OFF…

Some clients might decide against going with the full-blown launch.

In fact, most clients will just want to do a mini-launch,

In mini launches, there are no webinars.

There’s just a sales page that tells people what the product is all about.

So your job will be to write a series of emails to tell subscribers about these new products.

The FORMAT could go like this:

Write TWO prelaunch emails to tease them about the product coming in on so, so, and so date just to get them prepped up.

Most clients would even want you to skip this.

Then “launch” emails of about 7 series.

In email 1 tell subscribers about this new product and why it is amazing.

Email 2 could be about the story of a person that your client has helped in the past to get the desired result because they used the product in question.

Email 3 could be an email that talks about what the subscribers will be missing out on if they don’t get the product.

Email 4 could be a Frequently Asked Question email.

Email 5 could be testimonial emails – like what people are saying about your client and his product.

Email 6 could be another BENEFITS-heavy email.

Email 7 would now be “Hey, you are about to miss out.”

I hope you get this?

So that’s a sketchy explanation of launch email as one of the six disciplines of email.

Oga venzal, please I have two questions to ask you as a first timer in freelancing...

1. When client contracts a freelancer to get a job done, do they pay before the job or after job completion.. ? If they pay after, what happens if the client defaults in making payments?

2. Does Upwork supports Payoneer ?

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2020
[MOTIVATE THYSELF BY TAKING ACTION!

Ask yourself this big question,

"If I FARABALE dedicate 2 whole months to learn, study and read up the nitty-gritty of this SKILL..what the heck will I lose?"

Nothing oh...

Rather I go become financially okay

So I'm not going down, gonna give this shit my whole attention to argument my income.

In 2017-2018, I earned my own first regular six-figure income with freelancing...Smiling with my brown teeth

My guy, this freelancing sweet oh,

Nigeria go dey hard more because of no plan for youth, especially Graduates...

Make we learn this FREE lesson well OH

E GET WHY my guy!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 7:10am On Jun 13, 2020
Olawrites:

SAYS WHO

GO LEARN MORE

Point out the lie(s)
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Touchypro(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Till you get into Upwork and earn 1k in a year.
Please boss what do you suggest. I know you have been long in this game. Even your username says it. Is there a way to get foreign accounts
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ArticleBeast: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Touchypro:
Please boss what do you suggest. I know you have been long in this game. Even your username says it. Is there a way to get foreign accounts
They are people that open foreign account on Nairaland for as little as 500 naira. The secret is using ur real identity in case of verification. While using a foreign account may give you leverage, it is not a guarantee that you will make money. Skills play a huge role but foreign accounts will help you easily attract clients

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2020
emperorsversion:

Oga ventral, please I have two questions to ask you as a first timer in freelancing...

1. When client contracts a freelancer to get a job done, do they pay before the job or after job completion.. ? If they pay after, what happens if the client defaults in making payments?

2. Does Upwork supports Payoneer?

1)There's something known as a "Milestone"(it's more like an Escrow).

The client will deposit the agreed funds into it before you start the job, Upwork will hold It for you two pending when you complete the job you signed up for, then they'll release it.

2)Yes, they do.

They also support direct bank transfer, PayPal too.

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2020
ArticleBeast:

They are people that open foreign account on Nairaland for as little as 500 naira. The secret is using ur real identity in case of verification. While using a foreign account may give you leverage, it is not a guarantee that you will make money. Skills play a huge role but foreign accounts will help you easily attract clients

Bro what of ID card verification
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Touchypro(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Thanks champ. So on in nutshell I can use foreign account with my name and photo and be able to verify with my Nigeria passport or ID when time comes. Just like we do on PayPal.

Please I'm sorry if I ask a lot of questions, I really need to know how this work so I can make best decision. I thank you for your time.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ArticleBeast: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Olawrites:

Bro what of ID card verification
Just deport yourself to naija, verify with your International passport or national ID. Then travel back after 4-5 days

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ArticleBeast: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Touchypro:
Thanks champ. So on in nutshell I can use foreign account with my name and photo and be able to verify with my Nigeria passport or ID when time comes. Just like we do on PayPal.

Please I'm sorry if I ask a lot of questions, I really need to know how this work so I can make best decision. I thank you for your time.
Yeah you can but I don't know if the process has changed but you have to deport yourself back to naija, do the verification before travelling back
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Touchypro:

No, you can't!

You people no dy hear word shaa.

For the umpteenth time, you can't bypass their security that way.

Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Valwezzy:

1)There's something known as a "Milestone"(it's more like an Escrow).

The client will deposit the agreed funds into it before you start the job, Upwork will hold It for you two pending when you complete the job you signed up for, then they'll release it.

2)Yes, they do.

They also support direct bank transfer, PayPal too.

Thanks bro.. I understand you clearly
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2020
I see lots of debate ongoing about whether one should use a Nigerian account or foreign account.

I’m going to wade into this argument.

But first, I want you to know that you can decide to bin whatever I am going to say here.

It is NOT compulsory that you follow my suggestions.

I do not assume a role of superiority over anyone here. I see all of us as equals.

Matter of fact, I am still learning. And I am open to corrections from anyone who feels what I am saying is trash or out of line.

That said, let’s talk.

Now, I would understand why anyone would want to run with a foreign account.

I mean, what we are doing here is writing… and naturally, a lot of clients would want NATIVE English speakers.

Also, a lot of people might feel that coming from Africa is a disadvantage… and that many clients would feel the need to overlook your profile.

I used to have such a mindset until I snapped out of it.

Firstly, trying to create a foreign account on Upwork and Fiverr these days, from what I know is almost impossible. You are always at risk of getting found out. And if that happens, getting back on a platform like Upwork will be an uphill battle.

Secondly, in my opinion, there’s absolutely NO REASON why you should be intimidated or ashamed to display NIGERIA legibly on your profile.

As wordswriter has shown here with a screenshot, there are Nigerians killing it back to back on Upwork as Nigerians.

Let me tell you a little story (as copywriters we LIVE for stories, heh? grin)

I created my first ever Upwork account in August 2016…

I was a Nigerian....

I was still learning the ropes on copywriting.

I had just transitioned from Fiverr where most clients want to pay you peanuts.

But guess what…

By the end of April 2017, I had done over $23,000 from that Upwork account.

Calculate the months and you’d see that was less than a year.

During that time, I learned TWO crucial things on Upwork, and I will tell you about them to give you a mindset shift.

But before I do that…

Allow me tell you this…

In the first 4 months of 2017, with that account, I earned $12K+ and most of that income came from working WITH A NIGERIAN MAN LIVING IN THE US!

I am going somewhere with this story, just come with me…

This man had a ginormous security software that he was looking to spread all across North America and Europe.

Immediately he spotted my profile on Upwork, he decided he wanted me to be the one to work on his stuff. Not Americans. Not Europeans.

Ladies and gentlemen, trust me when I say working with this man was a blessing.

Truth be told, I wasn't the only one he hired.

He also hired web developers, graphic designers, and a couple of coders. We were ALL Nigerians and collaborated together based on our skill sets.

He became like a mentor to us. According to him, he loved seeing young Nigerians use the internet as a force for good.

It was because of working with him I ended up deleting that Upwork account.

I saved enough that I could now really invest into other super-profitable online businesses. And that was when freelancing became a part-time thing for me.

In case you don’t understand what I am trying to make you understand from this story, here it is:

AS A NIGERIAN, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ADVANTAGES on Upwork.

Yes, I agree that those advantages are few and far between… and will NOT always come to play, but you have them anyway.

Now, let’s talk about the two things I earlier said I learned from this…

ONE: THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS of CLIENTS ON UPWORK.

Clients are NOT animals.
They are humans like you and me with a heartbeat, feelings, emotions, and can think for themselves.

There are racist clients who wouldn’t touch an African freelancer with a pole as long as a Javelin. These ones are few and far between.

But on the whole, clients are wonderful humans.

All some clients need to see is that THIS PERSON CAN DO THE JOB… and they wouldn’t give a toss where you come from. They will be glad to work with you.

In the same vein, there are freelancers with different levels of experience.

And there are clients with different budgets.

There are some freelancers that wouldn’t touch a job that is less than $300…

So for example, if a client was looking for an email copywriter, and their budget is $250 to write like 10 emails… many freelancers from developed countries for whom that is like chicken change, will NOT apply.

Now look at that fee, would it be beneficial to someone like us living in a third world country? Of course, it would.

And so you have a chance of winning that kind of job.

That’s just one way to put it.

Point is, there are lots of jobs available on the platform. Lots of jobs with different specs, different budgets, different levels of experiences, and so on.

This diversity alone gives you a chance more than you think you have with a Nigerian account.

And until you stop to believe that only foreign accounts kill it on Upwork, you will struggle.

Let me brag a little, all of the guys who attended the 2 Weeks Upwork masterclass I talked about in the video I shared a few days ago, all signed up with Nigerian accounts.

And today, a lot of them have earned more than I have earned from Upwork with my two accounts combined!

So stop letting that “Nigerian accounts are a no-go” toss you into a rut.

Go check it out, there are also THOUSANDS of Africans (from mostly Kenya, South Africa) doing “bits” on Upwork. And they are proud to fly their countries flag.

Enough on point one now.

Let’s talk about point 2…

2. IT’S A NUMBERS GAME:

This one I am about to reveal is a million-dollar secret, really.

Once you understand that on Upwork sending proposals is a number’s game, you will never struggle to get projects.

Of course, you have to make sure you are writing persuasive proposals.

So what do I mean by “number’s game”?

Simple: the more proposals you send on Upwork, the HIGHER your chances of winning a project!

A lot of freelancers are afraid of sending proposals.

After sending like 10 proposals with no response, they recoil and start to doubt themselves. They start to think that “maybe this sh*t isn’t for me.”

But then if you are thinking as this of a business, you shouldn’t have that kind of mindset.

Business is a number’s game.

For example, if I have an email list of 1000 subscribers, definitely NOT all of them are going to open my emails. Not all of them that open will click through. And definitely not all of ‘em will buy what I am selling.

It is a fact.

Sometimes even less than 100 will buy a product.

But here is the thing, instead of focusing on the people who didn’t buy, focus on your goals.

Did the number of people who bought my product help me reach my income goal for the month?

That’s what really matters.

On Upwork, you want to go in with that same mentality.

Send as MANY proposals as you can send because you know that only a certain percentage will convert into a project.

So why not give yourself a chance of acing a job by SHOWING UP in the faces of as many clients as you can?

The day this home truth struck me, it changed everything.

It brought about the best months I had on Upwork.

What I’d do is this…

I assumed that the conversion rate for the proposals I send out would be 10%.

That means, for every 50 proposals I send out, at least 5 pf them turn into a project.

So if my goal for a month was to work on 20 Upwork jobs, I knew for that month I am going to send out 200 proposals to reach my goal.

Crazy, right?

But spooky as it sounds, this used to work brilliantly for me.

So in a month, instead of complaining of not getting enough jobs, I look at my profile and ask “Have I sent enough proposals yet?”

With that answer I know where the problem is.

Point is, know your numbers.

If you can imbibe these two lessons I learned, I can probably boast that you won’t struggle on Upwork… regardless of what country you have on your profile.

I hope you learned a lesson or two from this.

Apologies for my no-show yesterday evening.

I am going to make it up with a deluge of lessons this evening – so stay on the lookout.

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2020
emperorsversion:
Guys please please please please please... you guys should PATIENTLY watch this YouTube video on the dimensions to email copyrighting... You will surely understand it well.... As for me, this dude is my new mentor... he explains it really well and when ventra finally comes to explain you will just grab once.... please watch, I'm sharing this because I care..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-7s03Xzu8
You sir, are a legend!

The fact that you are going out of your way to eke out more resources to expand your knowledge, tells me a lot.

Mike Shreeve here, is another badass in the copywriting world. He is more laid-back and underground ish compared to the others. But he is a legend in his own right!

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2020
emperorsversion:

Oga ventral, please I have two questions to ask you as a first timer in freelancing...

2. Does Upwork supports Payoneer ?
1. That's why people trust platforms like Upwork. They have an escrow service that ensures client pay a particular amount either via a milestone or in full before the job starts. That way client can't run away without making payments.

2. Yep. Upwork does support Payoneer.

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2020
MzDeeb:

Hello. Thanks for sharing your knowledge free of charge. This is my first time hearing of this and would love to start asap. Please what niche can you advise a newbie to focus on? E.g Email Newsletter, Sales letter etc.

Secondly, please I'd like to enrol for your mentorship program, please kindly let me know when you start. Thanks
Hi... A niche is different from what a newsletter is.

A newsletter is a discipline under email copywriting.

While niches are under various markets that you can serve.

For example, from your profile, I can see that you are a sex counsellor, right?

You could start as an email copywriter for the women's health niche.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2020
jonextee:

Oga Venzal... Pls help me attend to this question over here.
For example, if you are interested in the health niche... just type something like "health blogs" into your Google search box. Also, look out for ads on your FB newsfeed. Most of them will lead to an opt in box where they will ask you to drop your details (name and email).

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Touchypro(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Yeah you can but I don't know if the process has changed but you have to deport yourself back to naija, do the verification before travelling back
OK thanks champ, I will weigh every option properly.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ImahGabi22(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2020
@venzal
For students like us who only have student ID

Can u help us to explain the process of getting a national ID card?

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ChaseVibes(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2020
ImahGabi22:
@venzal
For students like us who only have student ID

Can u help us to explain the process of getting a national ID card?
Just go to any NIN office to register for one.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Modsfav: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:
A lot of people are asking about creating an Upwork account.

The video I wanted to share with OyeniJK was a video I created for my private students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWZybXWlyuI

If they like, let them steal it and go sell it for 2K. The money go still finish last, last.

So there you have it...

That video will show you how to get approved on Upwork. As at currently, it's getting accounts approved within just a matter of minutes.
Just created and got approved instantly.

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Modsfav: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
ChaseVibes:

Just go to any NIN office to register for one.
for us that only have the paper Id card, can it be of use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.