Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (99816 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Modsfav:

Boss can you kindly share what is in your notepad here? I cant see it cleary
What I'd was to pause the video and make relevant jotting on the notepad. In return, you'll be following your jotting to create a profile on WeB Dev niche when approved which you'll later re~edit to create your email copywriting profile. I hope this helps. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by damilare96(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday venzal God blessings on you now and forever

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by MzDeeb(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:
Hi... A niche is different from what a newsletter is.

A newsletter is a discipline under email copywriting.

While niches are under various markets that you can serve.

For example, from your profile, I can see that you are a sex counsellor, right?

You could start as an email copywriter for the women's health niche.

Oh! Wow. Thank you so much for this. Now I get it

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by wixemmy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
I want to urge everyone to get a book by Dan Kennedy ' ThE ULTIMATE SALES LETTER.

Have been reading it along side this thrend and I must confess its very resourceful.

You can download it online for free

God help us all!

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
damilare96:
Happy birthday boss Venzal, Long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
wixemmy:
I want to urge everyone to get a book by Dan Kennedy ' ThE ULTIMATE SALES LETTER.

Have been reading it along side this thrend and I must confess its very resourceful.

God help us all!

The book make sense

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by MzDeeb(f): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:
Hi... A niche is different from what a newsletter is.

A newsletter is a discipline under email copywriting.

While niches are under various markets that you can serve.

For example, from your profile, I can see that you are a sex counsellor, right?

You could start as an email copywriter for the women's health niche.

Thanks for the response.

From what I understand, does it mean i can write a sales letter or newsletter under the Women's health niche?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Qulink1:
Happy Birthday Boss Venzal. God no go shame You. I Say Amen To All Your Silent Prayers!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ibrixy: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal sir,
May the Almighty bless you more and more.
Thank you so much.

Please does Upwork accept national ID slip for verification when the time comes?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
wixemmy:

God help us all!
I recommend "THE COPYWRITER'$ HANDBOOK" also. Very useful. A.I.D.A was fully discussed there and FEATURES VS. BENEFITS also. And also, Many Valid points we can use as a proposal. Give it a trial.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Graxie(f): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
emperorsversion:

bro, please I dont understand... does this mean you don't need to put any link in ykur proposal as previous work done.... please patiently explain... Thanks
please venzal kindly answer this question.
Happy Birthday, more of many happy returns!!!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Phantomhilz: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
@ OYENIYIJK

Please what is AIDA?

@VENZAL Happy birthday!, Your students await your lesson.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Phantomhilz:
@ OYENIYIJK

Please what is AIDA?

@VE.NZAL Happy birthday!, Your students await your lesson.
Thajk you! AIDA is the simplest copywriting formula A stands for Attention. I for Interest. D for desire. And A for Action.

If you had checked out the one of the links in shared here you'd understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Phantomhilz:
@ OYENIYIJK
Please what is AIDA?

@VENZAL Happy birthday!, Your students await your lesson.
attention, interest, desire, action. You never watch any Venzal's videos? Try to do so. Try Dan Lok's Video also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Graxie:
please ven.zal kindly answer this question.
Happy Birthday, more of many happy returns!!!
Thank you! But I think I already answered that question...
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibrixy:
Venzal sir,
May the Almighty bless you more and more.
Thank you so much.

Please does Upwork accept national ID slip for verification when the time comes?
I think so. My friend used that to verify his account last year
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Happy Birthday Boss Ve.nzal.
God no go shame You.
I Say Amen To All Your Silent Prayers!!!!
Amen. Thanks man.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
MzDeeb:

Thanks for the response.

From what I understand, does it mean i can write a sales letter or newsletter under the Women's health niche?
Yes, that's exactly what I meant, ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Qulink1:

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
damilare96:
Amen. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ursoulbroda(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:
Amen. Thanks man.
Happy birthday Venzal, may God protect you and bless you real good..
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
This Email Came FROM chris Orzechowski today:

Subject: why email copywriters get paid more than regular copywriters

A few years back, when I was a salaried school teacher I remember making about $300 a day, for a full day's work.

My workday was about 7.5 hours. And I had a 30 minute commute each way.

One day I sat down and calculated what my effective hourly rate (EHR) was for that job.

It came to about $35.29/hour.

Not awful.

(I mean... it was definitely a lot better than when I was bouncing at D'Jais in Belmar for $12/hour. That was a ROUGH summer.)

Still... I knew I could do better.

As I started to get better at writing copy, I eventually won a few gigs where I was able to successfully charge $100/email.

This was life-changing money for me.

Now, of course it wasn't "Retire to the Amalfi Coast" money.

But when I did the math... I saw that I went from spending 8.5 hours/day to make $300... to earning that same $300 (to write three emails) in about 2 hours. Sometimes it took me even less time than that.

I essentially quadrupled my EHR.

And as I got better and better... I was able to charge more and more for the emails I wrote for my clients.

Eventually, I was making more from writing a single email sequence than I was from an entire paycheck at my day job.

Why am I telling you this?

And what the hell does this have to do with YOU?

Well...

If you're a copywriter and you're trying to earn more... writing emails is probably the quickest and easiest way to make that happen.

That is, of course, unless you enjoy slogging through a 10,000 word VSL project that might take 2 months to complete... or if you get jazzed up over writing blog posts for pennies on the dollar, because you need to undercut everyone else on Upwork to win gigs.

Email copy is fast.

It's fun.

And once you know what you're doing... it ain't that hard!

Also, if you're a business owner... you'd be amazed at how high your EHR will be if you learn how to write emails that sell.

I wrote three emails for a client this week, it took me a little over an hour. That client has made $9,583.19 in sales already... and the week isn't even over yet.

Not bad for a handful of emails with some solid copy.

Now...

If YOU want to learn how to write awesome emails that your customers LOVE reading AND buying from... then you should get my Email Copy Academy course while it's still on sale:

​Click here to get my Email Copy Academy COURSE for 50% off (use the code ORZYTURNS31 at checkout)​

I show you everything you need to do to become a PRO email writer in no time.

Chris Orzechowski

Kinda reinforces what I am saying.

And do you notice how he turned a personal story into a powerful email?

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ursoulbroda:

Happy birthday Venzal, may God protect you and bless you real good..
Amen. Thank you.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:

Wow!!
Fantabulous
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
I experienced issues setting up my payment. I selected direct bank transfer and after inputting every info, I was told the name on my account didn't match with the name I registered with upwork. The problem was I registered using my email which was a shorter version of my real name. I have changed to my complete name though, but they said it will take up to 48 hrs for it to reflect. Please for those of you registering on upwork, endeavour to register with the name that corresponds to the one on your bank account. My write up is a bit long but learn from my mistake. We rise by lifting others.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:

A few years back, when I was a salaried school teacher I remember making about $300 a day, for a full day's work.

One day I sat down and calculated what my effective hourly rate (EHR) was for that job.

It came to about $35.29/hour.

Not awful.

(I mean... it was definitely a lot better than when I was bouncing at D'Jais in Belmar for $12/hour. That was a ROUGH summer.)

Still... I knew I could do better.

As I started to get better at writing copy, I eventually won a few gigs where I was able to successfully charge $100/email.

This was life-changing money for me.

Now, of course it wasn't "Retire to the Amalfi Coast" money.

But when I did the math... I saw that I went from spending 8.5 hours/day to make $300... to earning that same $300 (to write three emails) in about 2 hours. Sometimes it took me even less time than that.

I essentially quadrupled my EHR.

And as I got better and better... I was able to charge more and more for the emails I wrote for my clients.

Eventually, I was making more from writing a single email sequence than I was from an entire paycheck at my day job.

Why am I telling you this?

And what the hell does this have to do with YOU?

Well...

If you're a copywriter and you're trying to earn more... writing emails is probably the quickest and easiest way to make that happen.

That is, of course, unless you enjoy slogging through a 10,000 word VSL project that might take 2 months to complete... or if you get jazzed up over writing blog posts for pennies on the dollar, because you need to undercut everyone else on Upwork to win gigs.

Email copy is fast.

It's fun.

And once you know what you're doing... it ain't that hard!

Also, if you're a business owner... you'd be amazed at how high your EHR will be if you learn how to write emails that sell.

I wrote three emails for a client this week, it took me a little over an hour. That client has made $9,583.19 in sales already... and the week isn't even over yet.

Not bad for a handful of emails with some solid copy.

Now...

If YOU want to learn how to write awesome emails that your customers LOVE reading AND buying from... then you should get my Email Copy Academy course while it's still on sale:

​Click here to get my Email Copy Academy COURSE for 50% off (use the code ORZYTURNS31 at checkout)​

I show you everything you need to do to become a PRO email writer in no time.

Chris Orzechowski

is today your birthday? Happy birthday brother and mentor. I really love Chris orzechowski more than the rest, although I'm willing to learn from each of them.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chai money dey upwork o kiss I was checking my feeds and I saw a client who is asking for someone to create a mobile game that is engaging. 2.5k was what he offered.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ziziangel(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy Birthday @ Venzal.

Live & Prosper.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by anthronics: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
is today your birthday? Happy birthday brother and mentor. I really love Chris orzechowski more than the rest, although I'm willing to learn from each of them.
You are right. I love Chris more to the rest, especially the way he analyses each part of his email samples.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ibrixy: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
please guys, when opening your Upwork accounts, fid you choose entrylevel, intermidiate or expert?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibrixy:
please guys, when opening your Upwork accounts, fid you choose entrylevel, intermidiate or expert?
Sha don't choose entry level

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ayobamms: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Many Happy Returns, Boss @Venzal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.