Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (99806 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by blithe: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
jonextee:
Hi everyone,

pls who has been able to subscribe to "Chris Ozerchowski - theemailcopywriter.com" email list?

I cdnt get where to input my email on to website.

Please, if you have been able to subscribe, kindly teach me abeg?

Scroll down to the last page,it will pop up

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by blithe: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
For all those that registered on upwork using Boss Venzal Technique.

If your feed still shows only programming stuffs

Change your feed from"my feed" to "Recommended feed"at the top menu

You will be able to see jobs that relate with copywriting or your preferred skills.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by christola: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please sir, I must say you are doing a very good job here. I started following this topic on Friday and have gone through all you have posted. I have never earned a Kobo online, and I am more than determined to switch to online biz now as I lost my job last month. As for opening Upwork account, I want to leave that till early July when I have gotten a hang of this email copy writing very well. God bless you greatly, Sir.

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Crazeworld(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
blithe:
For all those that registered on upwork using Boss Venzal Technique.

If your feed still shows only programming stuffs

Change your feed from"my feed" to "Recommended feed"at the top menu

You will be able to see jobs that relate with copywriting or your preferred skills.
How about people like me that haven't re-edited the profile from web development?

Still waiting on Venzal to put us through on that. I guess that will happen at the end of the lessons.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by blithe: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Crazeworld:
How about people like me that haven't re-edited the profile from web development?

Still waiting on Venzal to put us through on that. I guess that will happen at the end of the lessons.

Yes, let's wait for Venzal
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal1: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Sunday beautiful people…

How did y’all enjoy your Sunday?

So yesterday I made an attempt to complete the lesson of the “six email disciplines” I started on Friday.

However, posting that lesson here earned me a ban from aunty s.p.a.m bot. I seriously don’t know what I did to offend her. She pro’bly was in a terrible mood.

Anyways…

Here is the lesson:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mPswPNolvNOIH-Vv572Nm2HFIemjlD6W1ex4Rt9Vj7Y/edit?usp=sharing

I had to wrap it inside a doc file to evade the roving red eyes of Mrs. SpamB0t.

Go devour it.

Meanwhile…

I took stock of everything that we have done this past week and if there’s any point where you missed the whole point of this thread, kindly go back and start from the onset.

I have tried to cover the basics as much as possible to help you quickly understand what email marketing and email copywriting as a discipline of copywriting is all about.

This week, I plan to shift things into high gear.

So strap on your seat belt because the ride is gonna go batshit crazy now.

And you’d be swimming in a sea of confusion if you don’t get the first set of lessons we have successfully tackled.

Again, I ask that you make sure all we have covered so far you go overrun your eyes over them again one more time.

For that reason, there will be no lesson tomorrow.

IT’S going to be all about question time.

Come here with your hard-nosed questions and I’ll be lounging here all day to help you gain clarity.

37 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal1: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
MEANWHILE LET’S TALK ABOUT COPYWRITING FORMULAS…

One of the things that will help you greatly as a copywriter is to know copywriting formulas.

They help you STRUCTURE your sales message in a really hard-hitting format.

The most popular copywriting formula of all times is the AIDA formula.

I already shared a video link where this formula must have been talked about.

So I wouldn’t be explaining it here.

Someone from this thread, in fact, I will say his moniker, OyeniyiJK, crafted an email to sell his domain name using that formula. He sent me the email for appraisal via email and I was impressed.

And he just learned about it only on this thread!

You see, havin’ these copywriting formulas, frameworks, and templates will make your life overwhelmingly easier as a copywriter.

And over the course of this week, I will be sharing a heap of these things with you to help you come full steam in this journey of ours.

So if you missed the lesson on AIDA, either you search for it on this thread or you go to Google and type that in. You will get a pile of lessons that will fill you in on the magic of that copywriting formula.

There’s another popular copywriting formula I want to talk about.

With this one, you can crank out a long-ass sales page. And of course, emails too.

This formula is known as PASO.

P stands for PROBLEM.

A stands for AGITATION.

S stands for SOLUTION.

And…

O stands for OUTCOME.

So let’s unpack that one after the other.

P… an overwhelming majority of the products available today exists to solve a problem or two.

And the people that are plagued by these problems are mostly aware of it and desperate to solve them.

For example, a person who is finding it difficult to sleep at night knows that it is a problem.

They may have lived with this problem for a looooonggggg time. And perhaps their go-to solution is to pick up a ton of drugs from a pharmacy that helps them sleep at night.

So as a copywriter, one of the very first things you can do in this case if you are writing to sell a product that solves this issue is to talk about the problem of NOT being able to sleep.

I will furnish you with an example before the end of this lesson.

But before that, let’s talk about A.

A stands for agitation.

How do you agitate?

You rile. You stir up. Not so?

In copywriting, once you know a prospect has a problem that you want to solve, you can agitate that problem.

Describe in detail how they feel and how it is ruining their lives.

Think of it as an open wound…

If you poke a stick into it, wouldn’t the person react?

That’s what you want to do with agitation.

This part evokes emotions in your readers. And it is those emotions that will push them to take action.

S: Solution.

Now that you have talked about the problem…

Now that you have agitated that problem…

The next thing to do is present the solution.

Tell them that there is something that can help them ease the pain.

At this point, they are ready to listen to you.

They are more receptive to your message because you have shown that you understand them.

Now present the product and tell them why it is the PERFECT solution to their problem.

O: Outcome…

With the outcome, you want to tell them what their life will look like without the problem.

Show them that after your product has solved their problem, their lives will be better.

So let’s go ahead and create a dummy email with this formula.

Remember I talked about someone finding it difficult to sleep, right?

Let’s now assume that a client contacts you to help them write emails to promote their “Sleep In 15 Minutes” eBook to their subscribers.

Let’s create one of the emails with the PASO formula.

Hi!

Having difficulties falling asleep?

I know how frustrating it can be when you hit the sack with the hopes of sailing into dreamland…

…you close your eyes hoping to sail away within a couple of minutes…

…only to find that 30 minutes later you are still there – wide awake with eyes bright like that of a night OWL.

You count 1 – 100….

Still awake.

You count backward from 100 – 1…

Still awake.

It almost drives you mad, doesn’t it?

You look at your partner beside you already fast asleep and you wish you could have their ability to sleep like a baby.

You check the time it is 2:30 AM in the morning…

You hear the crickets chirping away happily…

Damn! Where did your effin’ sleep go?! You wonder.

You hate popping drugs…

And you have good reasons to hate it.

Because medical research has proven that most sleep drugs are laced with XX chemicals that can numb the brain and steal your memory before you hit the age of 50!

So it’d be dangerous for you to keep depending on ‘em killer drugs.

But you have got to sleep!

What else can you do?

Well, I have got the right thing for you.

Here:

A solution that can help you sleep naturally in less than 15 minutes once you hit the sack! [LINK]

It’s my new guide that will show you how to sleep-train yourself using an ancient technique I discovered from Chinese Zens.

Imagine how much been able to go to bed and sleep in minutes would change you…

I mean, no longer would you feel tired and exhausted in the morning…

No longer would you feel like a zombie is dancing on your brain…

No longer would you depend on life-altering drugs.

My new book can help you achieve all of these and more.

Go get it now:

[LINK]

This is an email I just wrote on the fly. No research no extra thought invested.

If I can do a little bit of research, I’d make it even more convincing with a few more facts injected into it.

So do you see how the PASO formula works and how it can help you write out some powerful copy (not just only emails)?

Go ahead, study this, and seep yourself into this formula.

[quote]

68 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal1: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
This week you are going to be swimming in a pool of resources.

Let’s kick things off with this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eGaPnk3uhdwV_-j-TO2Nt-Ixw-ZhLvw9bqnoIB1wv6Y/edit?usp=sharing

I am letting you keep those 50 emails I wrote for a client about 3 years ago.

I am sharing them with you because they have long been deployed by the client and are no more his property.

So, study them. Use them as you wish.

For example, one of the things that you can do is re-write them in your own words and start to show clients as one of your sample email series.

You are welcome. Expect more.

P.S. Spread the love…

If you know of anyone for whom this thread would be beneficial, drag them here. We are about to hit the roof!

P.P.S. I know I have a backlog of questions to treat...

Kindly bear with me. I am working on getting my main account released from NL jail. Once that happens, I will treat every question on my mentions.

46 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal1: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
By the way, you can use the PASO formula to make your profile overview on Upwork really SOLID.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Venzal1:
By the way, you can use the PASO formula to make your profile overview on Upwork really SOLID.
Thank you Boss

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Graxie(f): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Venzal1:
Hmmmm, you are selfless!!! May the good Lord reward you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Graxie:
Hmmmm, you are selfless!!! May the good Lord reward you.
Amen

We Pray Oh Lord

8 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by McStoic(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Venzal:
Send me a mail if you cannot discuss what you have in public.
I am really good at writing. What else do I need to join you. Please drop your actual email so I can link up more easily.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ayobamms: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Venzal1:

Ain't surprised because this is not the first of its kind gesture from you. May God reward you abundantly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by robotix: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
SuleimanKano:
Oga I dey follow bomber to bomber with jottings. Patiently waiting for more update. I have never earn a penny online so I'm giving it all this time around.
Happy to see you here, Mr. Kano.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adomuwiner(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
robotix:
Happy to see you here, Mr. Kano.

Good to have you here as well sir.

Mr Venzal doing some covert operations down here on how we can put mucho dineros in our hot little hand...

I trust you'd book your space on new world opening.

Spectators over here opined it the new Whacky Crazy Way To Gain 1k Dollars monthly.

In this world ravaging with "You Know Who" So take your time to participate in the surveillance.

Some cops gave some insight on how can unravel the bad guys (Green bag).

Great Advice I Got from a number of established superiors.

Make sure you check every nook and cranny of the neighbourhood to get your own mucho dineros.

Ready?

OK then, let’s boogie....

Cheers..

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 12:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Venzal1:
This week you are going to be swimming in a pool of resources.

Let’s kick things off with this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eGaPnk3uhdwV_-j-TO2Nt-Ixw-ZhLvw9bqnoIB1wv6Y/edit?usp=sharing

I am letting you keep those 50 emails I wrote for a client about 3 years ago.

I am sharing them with you because they have long been deployed by the client and are no more his property.

So, study them. Use them as you wish.

For example, one of the things that you can do is re-write them in your own words and start to show clients as one of your sample email series.

You are welcome. Expect more.

P.S. Spread the love…

If you know of anyone for whom this thread would be beneficial, drag them here. We are about to hit the roof!

P.P.S. I know I have a backlog of questions to treat...

Kindly bear with me. I am working on getting my main account released from NL jail. Once that happens, I will treat every question on my mentions.

Following

Thanks for the update
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by tititaiwo44(f): 12:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Thank you for the showers of insight Sir venza.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 2:45am On Jun 15, 2020
@Venzal and Venzal1

I feel like asking for your account number to willingly say thank you...

You're SELFLESS!

As a writer myself, these are what I've been struggling with for 2 over years in my career as a freelancer.

I mean, you gave out what some greedy Nigerian folks charges upto SIX Figures for. And tagged it "inner caucus student" lol

Just know...

You'll never experience lack, drought, dry season or any of them financially

You shall be elevated beyond your expectations

I pray.

INFORMATION is power

Use it wisely, Nigeria isn't getting better soon.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 3:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Olawrites:
@Venzal and Venzal1

I feel like asking for your account number to willingly say thank you...

You're SELFLESS!

As a writer myself, these are what I've been struggling with for 2 over years in my career as a freelancer.

I mean, you gave out what some greedy Nigerian folks charges upto SIX Figures for. And tagged it "inner caucus student" lol

Just know...

You'll never experience lack, drought, dry season or any of them financially

You shall be elevated beyond your expectations

I pray.

INFORMATION is power

Use it wisely, Nigeria isn't getting better soon.

My brother you just voiced out my thought... I have been awake this morning praying for venzal.... I just dey tell myself how can God not bless someone like this... seriously I literally uttered words of blessings to him tonight..... na because of say I dey lazy, I for kneel down pray to God for blessings on his behalf.... He's already blessed and he may see what he's doing as no big deal but trust me, the information you are dishing out is worth millions and can elevate one from the bondage of poverty.. God bless you again bro...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 4:24am On Jun 15, 2020
SuleimanKano:

Good to have you here as well sir.

Mr Venzal doing some covert operations down here on how we can put mucho dineros in our hot little hand...

I trust you'd book your space on new world opening.

Spectators over here opined it the new Whacky Crazy Way To Gain 1k Dollars monthly.

In this world ravaging with "You Know Who" So take your time to participate in the surveillance.

Some cops gave some insight on how can unravel the bad guys (Green bag).

Great Advice I Got from a number of established superiors.

Make sure you check every nook and cranny of the neighbourhood to get your own mucho dineros.

Ready?

OK then, let’s boogie....

Cheers..

Dis one na commando sales copy grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Crazeworld(m): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Olawrites:

grin grin grin
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Crazeworld(m): 5:53am On Jun 15, 2020
See as this man just gave us his work to learn from, free of charge. God bless you oga Venzal.

You wrote off those emails like you're a pro in each of those niches. I salute your research prowess!

But I noticed those emails are like sequence, usually five. And then, that one on essential oil was like 7 in all. I have some questions on that.

Are copywriting jobs usually in sequence, more like Autoresponder kind of thing?

How long does it take for you to deliver the job to clients?

Since those emails are like five each, do you send them one after the other to the clients? This is because the previous mail sent correlates directly with the next one to be sent. Or do you write all five at once before you deliver them?

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mattyrukee(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2020
God bless you @Mr Venzal

Thank you for all these information

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Olawrites:

E no even know illiterates like us dey here grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Venzal1 I feel like giving you a hug. No Homo but I love you.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2020
What will happen if I finish my upwork connects?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ayobamms: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Goalnaldo:
What will happen if I finish my upwork connects?

You buy more!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Ayobamms:

You buy more!
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Modsfav: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
I have edited my profile, but anytime I want to apply for a job, it will be telling me create a specialized profile. can some kindly shade more light in this aspect?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by graceyg(f): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thank you so much for this.God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (56) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.