Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. (1423 Views)

Reasons Why Men Rape / Why Do Men Rape Women? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Enwhen(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:

no man for this planet fit try that nonsense with me.

Don't brag ooo, some men are animals when they want to eat burger , ...pls.stay clear from them , the rate of rape is increasing, Police demands for investigation is depriving many from pushing forward .....

Friends and date responsible guys , not those animals in male flesh.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Romanoff(f): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. I wanted using your case as index analysis since you pretend as if you don't understand what am saying.

So you arrived at your figure without prior research?

Start with your sisters, I'm sure you'll find an index case in at least, one of them.

Good luck with your research.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:

and don't mention me again.
get out my thread. It foolish girl like you will bleep a man when he refused to part with his money you claim rape.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Comedian2019: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. If you can't comprehend my write-up continue to be delusional
Do you think everybody live a wayward life?
90% of men. That's a serious allegation.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Romanoff:

So you arrived at your figure without prior research?

Start with your sisters, I'm sure you'll find an index case in at least, one of them.

Good luck with your research.
Ask your dad, and brothers, let them explain their sexual activities to you. Come back and thanks me later
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
get out my thread. It foolish girl like you will bleep a man when he refused to part with his money you claim rape.
bravo nigga, that is why l lik people who like to expose themselves and their families way of living life.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Comedian2019:

Do you think everybody live a wayward life?
90% of men. That's a serious allegation.
.Yeah you can deny it but fact is fact.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Ugaboy: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. Rape is a serious issue.
male rape is ignored, until govt. Pass equal bill, i wil join dia rape activist
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Don't brag ooo, some men are animals when they want to eat burger , ...pls.stay clear from them , the rate of rape is increasing, Police demands for investigation is depriving many from pushing forward .....

Friends and date responsible guys , not those animals in male flesh.
thanks, what else do I need to do with a guy? when I have one officially.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Romanoff(f): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
Ask your dad, and brothers, let them explain their sexual activities to you. Come back and thanks me later

My dad is resting in the bosom of our Lord Jesus and he's doing it in peace cause he didn't raise any son like you.

Like I said, with your 90% figure, you'll surely find at least, 1 index case amongst your sisters. You can also extend it to your female cousins.

The more the cases, the more solid your research.

I'll be here cheering you on.

Good luck
grin
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:

bravo nigga, that is why l lik people who like to expose themselves and their families way of living life.
. If my sister collect money from a guy , went to the guy house and refused to satisfy the guy, the guy force her to have sex, she come back crying rape I will lock her up with police,but if my sister was violated by someone she has no business with, I will waste the guy. I hope you understand my stand and stop been delusional.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Enwhen(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:

thanks, what else do I need to do with a guy? when I have one officially.

Some maybe crushing on you and u don't know , of recent I have seen a newly married woman who was raped... Some odd locations should be avoided, ur sugars friends should not be trusted...

Many men are on maniac depression , which is sending them to rape, drunkenness, over zealousness... Govt has to do alot ,mostly in the north where it's almost becoming a normal thing for girls above 13
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
No
Romanoff:

My dad is resting in the bosom of our Lord Jesus and he's doing it in peace cause he didn't raise any son like you.

Like I said, with your 90% figure, you'll surely find at least, 1 index case amongst your sisters. You can also extend it to your female cousins.

The more the cases, the more solid your research.

I'll be here cheering you on.

Good luck
grin
. Help me with the research ask men you have sleep with, your brothers and men you know good luck
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Romanoff(f): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
No. Help me with the research ask men you have sleep with, your brothers and men you know good luck

E pain am.

Rotfl.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Some maybe crushing on you and u don't know , of recent I have seen a newly married woman who was raped... Some odd locations should be avoided, ur sugars friends should not be trusted...

Many men are on maniac depression , which is sending them to rape, drunkenness, over zealousness... Govt has to do alot ,mostly in the north where it's almost becoming a normal thing for girls above 13
. We live in a country where true is not visible. An average guy there is a potential rapist fact
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

thanks I know, that's why I don't keep much friends around me, even family self. I'm not that too associate with the society lik that. by the way not too common and friendly.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Romanoff:

E pain am.

Rotfl.

. You refuse to tell us how your guy rape you why
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. If my sister collect money from a guy , went to the guy house and refused to satisfy the guy, the guy force her to have sex, she come back crying rape I will lock her up with police,but if my sister was violated by someone she has no business with, I will waste the guy. I hope you understand my stand and stop been delusional.
that's why I said I love people who are exposing their life.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:

that's why I said I love people who are exposing their life.
I should support you to scam men? Don't play with fire.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
I should support you to scam men? Don't play with fire.
what do I even need to scam men for , when God is providing for me.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=90246385]
what do I even need to scam men for , when God is providing for me.
[/quote. Glad to hear that
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Lightangel64: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
Argue with fact.
Your first time with that girl coming to know your house,did she agree?
Even when she agreed to pull her panties, kiss you but won't let you do de do, didn't you force her?
Our girls are dubious, they're not straight forward. You have to mount pressure to get in their pant (first time).Apart from olosho, did your normal girl friend agreed for you to have sex with her if you didn't put pressure?
Raping a total stranger is evil wicked and devilish.
If you put me on the mood to bleep and you get up and dress sorry we have to finish this. I am a straight forward person I speak my mind. If you don't want to bleep, zip up. Not all rape cases are true fact. A lot of women mistake sexual persuasion to rape. Rape is not a word to play with please.

Ok if thats your conclusion what are you going to do about it, that means you, your sisters your mom and daughter will get raped cause hide yourself o it must happen since 90% of the most populated gender are rapists.
I pray dem rape you this night, 10guys
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Enwhen(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:

thanks I know, that's why I don't keep much friends around me, even family self. I'm not that too associate with the society lik that. by the way not too common and friendly.

Good ... May God protect and guide us right.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Greatzeus(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
kenzysmith:
Wait let me check if the op brain is still working
Lol grin
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Romanoff(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
factormatt6:
. You refuse to tell us how your guy rape you why

After you've found out the index cases in your family, educate us on how you wish to prevent and eradicate rape in Nigeria. No be you open thread, no be you give us statistics without research?

For you to mention me twice after ignoring you the first time shows you just have had a me in mind from yesterday to today.

Pay me no never mind, focus on the girls in your family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.