Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. (1404 Views)

Reasons Why Men Rape / Why Do Men Rape Women? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Argue with fact.
Your first time with that girl coming to know your house,did she agree?
Even when she agreed to pull her panties, kiss you but won't let you do de do, didn't you force her?
Our girls are dubious, they're not straight forward. You have to mount pressure to get in their pant (first time).Apart from olosho, did your normal girl friend agreed for you to have sex with her if you didn't put pressure?
Raping a total stranger is evil wicked and devilish.
If you put me on the mood to bleep and you get up and dress sorry we have to finish this. I am a straight forward person I speak my mind. If you don't want to bleep, zip up. Not all rape cases are true fact. A lot of women mistake sexual persuasion to rape. Rape is not a word to play with please.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by thesicilian: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by LedRock: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmm...
Ok, it's alright.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
&
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by phelonrays: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Observing undecided
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by WaleBinSanusi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
how many have you RAPED?

factormatt6:
Argue with fact.
Even when she agreed to pull her panties, kiss you but won't let you do de do, didn't you force her?
Our girls are dubious, they're not straight forward. You have to mount pressure to get in their pant (first time).Apart from olosho, did your normal girl friend agreed for you to have sex with her if you didn't put pressure?
If you put me on the mood to bleep and you get up and dress sorry we have to finish this. I am a straight forward person I speak my mind. If you don't want to bleep, zip up. Not all rape cases are true fact. A lot of women mistake sexual persuasion to rape. Rape is not a word to play with please.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Romanoff(f): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
How did u come about this statistics tho?
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:
&
. Zip up and stay away from a guy house best advice from an uncle.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Judek2(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Answer for yourself
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Romanoff:
tell us about your first sex experience. Didn't he struggle with you?
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Ugaboy: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
I just hate u 4 dis sh*t u post here...naija gals pretend alot meanwhile they r interested
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Comedian2019: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
[s]Argue with fact.
If you put me on the mood to bleep and you get up and dress sorry we have to finish this. I am a straight forward person I speak my mind. If you don't want to bleep, zip up. Not all rape cases are true fact. A lot of women mistake sexual persuasion to rape. Rape is not a word to play with please.[/s]
Trash
Lies
Only sick and barbaric people rape.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. Zip up and stay away from a guy house best advice from an uncle.
I don't need that, thanks.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Judek2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maybe you and your family members make up 50% of them

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Ugaboy: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Romanoff:
dat guy is a rapist...it takes a sh+t to knw a sh+t

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Judek2:
Answer for yourself
. Did your girl friends allow you willing to get in her pant? Stop the pretend say the true.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by kenzysmith: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
Argue with fact.
k
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by kenzysmith: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wait let me check if the op brain is still working

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ugaboy:

dat guy is a rapist...it takes a sh+t to knw a sh+t
. No I don't rape women, but I know for a fact that no normal girl has willing give sex because she doesn't want to seeing as a cheap girl. You can pretend all you want fact are fact
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:

I don't need that, thanks.
. If you open your palm be ready to open your leg or men will force themselves on you. Don't say I didn't warn you
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Comedian2019:

Trash
Lies
Only sick and barbaric people rape.
. If you can't comprehend my write-up continue to be delusional
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. If you open your palm be ready to open your leg or men will force themselves on you. Don't say I didn't warn you
no man for this planet fit try that nonsense with me.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Freestainworld(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
what should I now say?
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Judek2(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. Did your girl friends allow you willing to get in her pant? Stop the pretend say the true.

Once a girl didn't show interest, I'm off.
I make them want it more than me. Can't force anyone.

Again, if a girl visits a guy and spends the night, she's on her own, and is already prepared for anything
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
ode
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Ugaboy: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. No I don't rape women, but I know for a fact that no normal girl has willing give sex because she doesn't want to seeing as a cheap girl. You can pretend all you want fact are fact

even those 1 lured dat lure to sex, cn stil latta tag u 4 rape, if issues arises...i think rape is over hype
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Judek2:

Once a girl didn't show interest, I'm off.
I make them want it more than me. Can't force anyone.

Again, if a girl visits a guy and spends the night, she's on her own, and is already prepared for anything
. I am against rape but sleeping in my bed and caressing me when I want to do you refuse,is what am talking about. You can't put me in an unfortunate situation
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ugaboy:

even those 1 lured dat lure to sex, cn stil latta tag u 4 rape, if issues arises...i think rape is over hype
. Rape is a serious issue.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
fati2001:

no man for this planet fit try that nonsense with me.
. Ok until you open your palm and refused to submit. Please don't come to nairaland to disturb us.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by Romanoff(f): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
tell us about your first sex experience. Didn't he struggle with you?

Your assumption proves how ignorant you are. I assumed I was dialoguing with someone whose frontal lobe is fully developed but it's obvious my assumption was erroneous.

Carry on with your folly. I'm out.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by fati2001(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
factormatt6:
. Ok until you open your palm and refused to submit. Please don't come to nairaland to disturb us.
and don't mention me again.
one spotted.
Re: 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. by factormatt6: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Romanoff:

Your assumption proves how ignorant you are. I assumed I was dialoguing with someone whose frontal lobe is fully developed but it's obvious my assumption was erroneous.

Carry on with your folly. I'm out.
. I wanted using your case as index analysis since you pretend as if you don't understand what am saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

STORY: Whatsapp Adventure (18+) / I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. / Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.