Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS (59582 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by shiwex: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Selfish...think of your kids..........Dont do it mate
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
All I saw under this thread is massive crowd with spiritual and medical ignorance.

I advise you to go with Righteoussness89 and get a medical knowledge from a reputable medical practitioner. Medical world is fast advancing now, AS couples can breakthrough excellently without producing SS.

Don't let fear rule you, let love rule. If you don't acquire these knowledge, please cut it off quickly. Don't toy with ignorance, it destroys because it's a thief of the glorious and peaceful future..

3 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by sukar886: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
You are heartless and wicked, why do u want to punish those children becos of love...
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by atoleybaba(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

YOU ARE FAVORED MY Beloved
still doesn't change d fact you are dumb....even God is shaking head for u cos if you urself try it, that is wen you will know God don't help foolish people
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Modikko(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
You love yourselves, but you don’t love yourselves. This is not right medically. You will live to regret this choice when you bear children with SS. I wish you the very best and happiness in your marriage.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ojedollar(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
My good friend. I understand how you feel,as i was once in your shoes. It's actually possible for an As person to marry another As,thanks to modern science,albeit expensive.
You can use the option of an IVF,to select healthy sperm cells(without sickle cell),to be injected into your woman.
You can also use the option of testing the genotype of the fetus at about 11 to 13 weeks old. If the fetus is free of sickle cell,then congratulations,but if the fetus has sickle cell,you'll have to abort it and try again.
I'll advice you and your wife book appointment with a gynecologist for further guidance.
I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by tracy8517: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
[color=#] 2127093[/color]
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by tracy8517: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ogunlade60: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
And you'll also have too much SS
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Plebian(f): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
You can check a child genotype, before you give birth to them, make enquiries so if the child is ss the pregnancy can be terminated before reaching full trimester, Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by chronique(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Now, here goes a fool talking. When you give birth to a sickle sell child that would struggle to survive life through all manner of crisis and eventually die after twenty something years of agony and pain and all the resources you have spent, you'd understand why it's not good to be stupid.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Goldie16(f): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
apokan200:
don’t mind him,most of these people talk anyhow they talk about IVF as if isn’t costly as if it’s easy
It's costly, but with diligent planning and savings, it is achievable. If a couple can save 50,000 a month, they can get one ivf cycle done in a year. Since it doesn't always work out on first attempt, they may need to keep repeating it until they get a take home baby.
Abroad, insurance pays for ivf up to 3 cycles. But this is Nigeria and they have to pay out of pocket and it's still possible
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by PastorFire: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
ITbomb:
Is that how much you hate your children? To have them born with intentional defects?

A wise parent and man of God should never bless your marriage
I'm AA & my girl is SS. Don't know why the love is too much with people like us.. Still planning to go ahead with a bit of doubt in me.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Righteousness89(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
atoleybaba:
still doesn't change d fact you are dumb....even God is shaking head for u cos if you urself try it, that is wen you will know God don't help foolish people

You are Lifted my Beloved Brother
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by acaolly1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
If you both get luck from GOD and both release A and make a AA baby just end it. You could also make As baby and just end it. I couples that got lucky and their 3 children are AS AS AS. So don't be discouraged by all who think it's only SS you can have, you also have chances of AA, AS and also SS.

Wish u luck...

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by baratech: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
You're very stupid

Your love is very stupid

Everyone around you that allowed the marriage to go ahead is very stupid

The girl you're marrying is very stupid

Do you know the amount of pain your children will go through because of your stupid love?

You want to bring in people into this world that will experience pain all through their life and die

You're very stupid
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.

That is perfectly fine if u plan on not having kids or regulating how u have them which will be expensive.

U don't neccesssrily have to marry the love of ur life if it's detrimental to ur all around happiness. Love is a choice u are not bound.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by FLOTAN(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
I’m curious as to why you’re putting this up in the public domain. Obviously, you’re worried.

Anyway, you can marry a fellow AS genotype partner but there are risks involved. At this stage, the risks are avoidable.

If you go ahead, you have 25% probability of giving birth to an SS child. You have 50% chances of producing an AS child and 25% of AA child.

There are no guarantees of these probabilities meaning all your kids could actually be SS.

The journey you’re about to embark on is full of risks. Think about your future kids’ happiness and your happiness. But, the choice is yours. Good luck.

Meanwhile, owning your own home should be a major goal as a young family. Think, plan and work towards becoming your own landlord , if you’re not one already.

Check my profile for available offers.

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by bellosulaiman(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Then, u Two must be insa*e And Madt.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by obinna58(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.
Go for adoption if you intend to do this, love doesn't last, there are lot fishes in the sea. You're evil if you intend on having ss children.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Dalby(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
I hope your love trill can stand the storm ahead, should it come...
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by bluecircle470: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
ITbomb:
Is that how much you hate your children? To have them born with intentional defects?

A wise parent and man of God should never bless your marriage

Must they have children abi what nonsense are you even saying...
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Sholuade(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
if both of you truly love yourselves as claimed. You can always embark on IVF to make babes and there is no negative consequence(s) provided its affordable for you
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
I am AS and my wife is AS though we married at a time when this things were not known. But our 4 children were all ok all AS as well, never fallen sick before with 3 out of uni. One got married in April. Our marriage is 27 years already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Veezybaba: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jeopardising the future cuz of today's pleasure. Hope the love will cure any of the offsprings that is SS. The SS probability is 3 out 4 for each issue. So mathematically, statistically and realistically the odds doesn't favour you guys at all.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by PastorFire: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
dobnina:
You are talking about love now, when crises starts, the love will fly out of the window. Resentment sets in followed by Regrets especially of you are not well grounded financially. My dear, pls don't try it. have you ever seen an SS child in serious pains?? ilI guess you haven't. That's why the love is still doing you tirinrin.
Me i'm scared too fa.. My girl is SS While i'm AA.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by jackest1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok go ahead loveth, lovina because na u love pass.

Are you looking for where to Download High Quality Movies free without ads?

Check my Signature Now
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ghostrye: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
best of luck to you, I just hope you either plan on adopting kids or getting an amniocentesis or chronic villus sampling done, so as not to have any SS kids.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by kingsleyd(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

Google Preimplantation Genetic Testing

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ekpekaycee: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Just be expecting somebody to stand up and walk towards the alter at the saying:

Is there anybody here with any reason why [b]these two should not be married, let him or her speak now or forever hold your peace.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

You better be wise young man, its a game of luck
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by amliftedhigher: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Foolishness must be a disease in your family

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo / External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.