Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS (59015 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her. We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.
Congratulations! You only get to live once, so it is great that you both know right upfront what you are getting into.

By the way, you do not need to be afraid of SickleCell Anaemia... There is a cure. Please be sure to educate yourselves about it and stay updated on information regarding it from this point on. Just make sure you are ready for when and if you need to get it done.

https://www.nairaland.com/5898889/cure-sickle-cell-disease

3 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by lilyheaven: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
That kind love, please make sure you don't get your wife pregnant, you can go for adoption.
It will be wicked of you to bring a child and punish him or her with pains till death.

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by adebayour26: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her. We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.

Egungun be careful, na express you dey go.
I pray you will not weep over ALL the children you bear.

Impending Waste of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Emekaossai(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=bigmodo post=90263375]I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her. We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.

I was in the hospital with a friend of mine. A man came with a laboratory result asking my friend who's a medical laboratory scientist to change it to 'AA' that he's ready to offer him any amount. He claimed he's getting married but the lady in question is AS too and that he loves her so much. He declined his request and angrily left the place. He then came to me to beg on his behalf. This is what I told him.

"The implications of having an SS child will make the love fall out from your eyes. My cousin is an example and I see how painful it for him. Are you prepared to spend most of your day in the hospital nursing your child? What of the financial stress that's attached to it? What of the emotional trauma the child will undergo? My cousin has told me more than once that he wished he's normal. I have donated blood for him more than two times. I advise you not to make this mistake. It won't be easy one.

4 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
This isn’t love this is foolishness.

I just hope you won’t get her pregnant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by ednut1(m): 6:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Unless you have money for ivf or your wife is ready for abortions if its SS. Dont try it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Please don't make this grave mistake

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by cococandy(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2020
DO NOT DO IT

4 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by cococandy(f): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Congratulations! You only get to live once, so it is great that you both know right upfront what you are getting into.

By the way, you do not need to be afraid of SickleCell Anaemia... There is a cure. Please be sure to educate yourselves about it and stay updated on information regarding it from this point on. Just make sure you are ready for when and if you need to get it done.

https://www.nairaland.com/5898889/cure-sickle-cell-disease

It’s a very complex process. Please don’t encourage anyone to go deliberately take a risk that will require them to go through this.

For one, do you know and understand the risks of deliberate immunosuppression?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ishilove: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
Love is blind but na inside marriage eye dey clear.

Good luck. You'll be needing it.

3 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2020
I know of a guy here, a medical doctor, that is willing to marry a single mum who is AS, and he is also AS o, imagine, when he told the lady he is also AS, she had to cut off from him becos he became a stalker at some point, some guys are something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by XXLMANDIGO: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2020
CONFIRMED, YOU ARE DUMB!!!

Righteousness89:

Medically it's not Advisable... as it could Result in some unpleasant situations..

But if your Faith Carries you , your Faith could also Heal you guys... Especially if she is your Divine ordained wife..

I wish you guys Good!

3 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Righteousness89(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

CONFIRMED, YOU ARE DUMB!!!

YOU ARE FAVORED MY Beloved

5 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by xavuv: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Abegi ditch the 'love of my life' thingy. What's the other catch? grin grin
I know your not so dumb. I guess this your story is for somone else.

bigmodo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by VirginSearcher(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
You want to bring kids into this world to suffer bah?

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by praiseneo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Aiit
Fvck off

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by ALAYORMII: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Odion2016:
Wickedness !!!!

More like madness

3 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by ngwababe(f): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
You two are just wicked. undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by maxzzo1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Not a good a good idea but good luck

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by scoundrel(f): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
I hope you will come back here to report how long “too much love” lasts. I want to see if it lasts five, ten or fifteen years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by tillaman(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
If you guys truly love one another you have to let go to avoid y’all blaming yourselves in the future the only way you guys won’t blame yourselves is if you guy don’t plan to procreate which I seriously doubt

3 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ezennwa(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
hmm!

Love nkea dikwa very risky.

What God has joined together let no man put asunder.

7 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by galax1: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
U be mumu man

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by ALAYORMII: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.

The love of ur life kee you dia

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by AmazingELixir: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
undecided

Ehnn too much love abi....don't comman cry to us here years down the line that your kids are suffering because of the decision you took blinded by love..

Lemme just mark your moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by MikkySexy23(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
The pains..........................
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Neddstark: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Everyone who supported you in the marriage is a wicked person including you and your wife to be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Goodluck yo you Mr loverboy......

Pls next sensible topic.................

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Orubebe01: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
I wanted entangling myself in such situation and thank God I thought over it and the question I asked myself was, will the love be there if we end up giving birth to SS baby?. and I told myself that i will blame her or she will be blaming me for getting married to her having known the implications.
Today, am married to another lady who is As whereas she just did her introduction last week with another man.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by izibili44: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.
Go ahead is your choice. angry angry grin dt come back here crying

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by femijamz: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Prepare to born SS

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by GOFRONT(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
QUIT IT.. Cos it will end in Endless tears.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Health Section Library / Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.