Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS (59966 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by noble2faith(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Just hear the stupid guy. u don do intro and trado, u kon dey yan us now! Wetin make we do? U dey craze oooo guy. Since u don go far then finalize the whole thing na by getting married to her.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Sotland: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ndi righteouness. Call a spade a spade... The miracle he is hoping for is one in a million..You don't dare God and call it faith. Not that he is ignorant of his decision but he is foolishly walking into a regrettable life... If he loves her that much, let her protect her by enlighting her that it is safe for both of them...

Righteousness89:

Medically it's not Advisable... as it could Result in some unpleasant situations..

But if your Faith Carries you , your Faith could also Heal you guys... Especially if she is your Divine ordained wife..

I wish you guys Good!

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ogoo23(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is Suicidal mission and should never be Contemplated in this modern era. It is true that ,the probability of producing SS child in each pregnancy is 25% under this scenario, but d Agony, misery, regret and financial challenges that is involved in managing One sickle cell child is not a Risk worth taking.
Prevention is always better and cheaper than treatment.
Had I known comes at last.

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by SpaceAngel: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
I know of a close couple that did exactly thesame thing knowingly and they were also religious. People advised them, no way. Their very first child turned out to be SS. Oh dear.

If you still want to go ahead with the marriage, you may consider adoption or follow this link

https://www.thebridgeclinic.com/blog/how-to-prevent-your-baby-from-inheriting-sickle-cell-disease

I don't know if to say good luck. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Neddyogu(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
missjekyll:
I read this initially as I am an ass getting married to an ass.

Real asses.

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Mrlouis: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Y'all who thought this "fairy" story of the OP is real must be high on expired weed.
Nairaland amuses me these days. Wonder if these clowns writing such trash get a penny

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Pious101: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.
love go soon clear from ur eye...no worry years to come u would come here soon to say had I know...I don't hope ur children would tell u one day they hate u for doing this to them

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Neddyogu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
If u really love her, let her go.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by NUHUUSMAN(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
AS to AS? Sorry please don’t even try that because at the end you will feel sad for what you are going to see.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by foleskay(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Shut up!
Don't be ignorant!
There are numerous options out there technologically to prevent having ss kids...
Ogbeni you're d one that should shut up. You've Been spamming every comment yanking people off. Let everyone air his opinion, you're not d judge in this matter. So fvck off undecided
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Taiwo20(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
I wish gene selection was possible for you.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by VicM6: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Abeg Op wetin u want make we do now with this stupid thread u open..... if u like make u nd ur lover be SS, e no concern us.
I don't knw y thr are so many mad people on this platform... nawa o.

sha tomorrow, don't come here asking 4 financial assistance o... cause enugbe fah.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by alphaNomega: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.

Fake news
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by alphaNomega: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
VicM6:
Abeg Op wetin u want make we do now with this stupid thread u open..... if u like make u nd ur lover be SS, e no concern us.
I don't knw y thr are so many mad people on this platform... nawa o.

sha tomorrow, don't come here asking 4 financial assistance o... cause enugbe fah.
he's a troll
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Righteousness89(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sotland:
Ndi righteouness. Call a spade a spade... The miracle he is hoping for is one in a million..You don't dare God and call it faith. Not that he is ignorant of his decision but he is foolishly walking into a regrettable life... If he loves her that much, let her protect her by enlighting her that it is safe for both of them...

Are u the one marrying him?

Do u know if she was Divinely revealed the him?

I know a guy who got Married to a woman who had a medical condition of not having a private part.

Her parents refused her from bringing the man to the village because they were ashamed and didn't want to be involved in that!

The lady told the guy her predicament and the guy said he is not backing down . That He believes GOD will restore her..

The guy got Married to her, Miraculously she got recreated by GOD. Today they have about 2 kids or thereabout!

You can only Advice the brother, his decision is in his Hands!
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by GodPunishBiafra: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
foleskay:

Ogbeni you're d one that should shut up. You've Been spamming every comment yanking people off. Let everyone air his opinion, you're not d judge in this matter. So fvck off undecided
Or deh leleyi o

Who opened your cage?
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by fubsy: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let me add mine. Please, for the sake of LOVE, do not proceed. However, proceed if you HATE your wife, as she may be crying all day everyday after giving birth to an SS child. Proceed if you HATE yourself, because, you will be crying all day everyday and be regretting the date of your wedding. Proceed if you HATE your unborn children, because you may see them in pains everyday and you will be helpless. Mind you giving birth to SS children is an avenue to avoidable spending.
My brother, children are blessings. They are not to be punished intentionally for no fault of their. PLEASE, PLEASE, if you truly love you fiancé, make her your friend and marry an AA spouse.
Meanwhile, let’s love all, including SS. They deserved to be loved.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by matrix199(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
chocolatemom:
Happy married life in advance, Hope you both have decided to have all your kids through adoption,if not you guys must put it in your plans now because God will severely punish the two of you if you dare birth an SS child to come and suffer the pains associated with sickle cell anaemia.

If God has the power to punish them, why not just use the same power to give them a healthy(AA or AS) kids?

Well, I'll tell you this, Science is the mysterious way God works. Have you heard of IVF? Amniocentesis?
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by etrange: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

This selfish and wicked. Save a child this misery, please!
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Exc2000: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
safarigirl:

The fact that you assume he has hundreds of thousands for IVF is funny. This country is the poverty capital of the world, less than 1% of the country can afford IVF, and it is not even 100% guaranteed

stop exergirating mam.. just about 40% percent of the population earn less than 2$ a day (over 70% of which reside in the north ) and even people earning 2 dollars a day with proper financial discipline can afford the comfort of technology making them marry who they truly love and giving birth to healthy babies if it takes them saving for a life time..

and yes its not 100% guaranteed but atleast its to some degrees guaranteed..

if i love a woman and she loves me too, whats 750k to save diligently
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by foleskay(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Or deh leleyi o

Who opened your cage?
Ori e daru. Go and play with sand , and eff off!
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by etrange: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
missjekyll:
I read this initially as I am an ass getting married to an ass.

You're still not wrong. That guy seems to be an ass. Lol
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by meetme01: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Marry for love. Don't punish your unborn kids. Plan ahead for preimplantation or IVF. That's all
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by learner007(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
And what did you think is the problem of the entire world right now? Is it not the same SELFISHNESS? It's all about me, what I think and how I feel. I'm AS also, but ain't finna marry an AS lady
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ryocaj(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
It will end in tears..
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Onyi22(f): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

Na ur children go suffer am
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by GodPunishBiafra: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
foleskay:

Ori iyami ti daru. I Go and play with sand , and eff off!
Okay
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by WesternEdu: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
You are about to make a fundamental mistake in life. This is one decision that is capable of causing both of you avoidable heartbreak. Wisdom demands you both avoid making thos foolish mistake. Choose wisdom over blinded emotions.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by austine019(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
pls don't try it oh
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by missyblissy: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

Well I will say one thing. When complications of SS start invading your lives "your so called love“ will be last thing on ya mind.

You will live to regret your decision and this is just madness and wickedness. Just brought the child to this world to suffer because of your foolish love.
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Chijiokem1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
The problem is that you will not be the one that will suffer last last
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by missyblissy: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
learner007:
And what did you think is the problem of the entire world right now? Is it not the same SELFISHNESS? It's all about me, what I think and how I feel. I'm AS also, but I not planning to marry any AS lady

Bros please loud it ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / I Am A Human Chimera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.