Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66886 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 07, 2020
bluefilm:
But Pascchal you dey crase o!

So you had to wait until that stupid Oghene boy abi girl post all those nonsense picture of UNN before you swung into action.

I been dey laugh other schools wey dem post here but as I come see those nonsense pictures of UNN, my liver just cut.

Chai.

Even IDP camp better than university of Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2020
PHIPEX:
Your heart must be very dark. I schooled in both UNN and Unilag and can confirm to you once more that you have a very dark heart. Your pictures are like when CNN and co misrepresent Nigeria with a picture of Ajegunle.

You opened this account 2 days ago to spread this half truth, what an achievement

See Nsukka boy... She showed up the isolation center abi na IDP camp called unn grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 07, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
And you can't clearly see the OP is a propagandist? Those pictures aren't a real replica of the UNN I attended.

U want to lie, so if it's not unn, is that Unilag? Rubbish... Dirty mud school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Correcto:
Lol but UNN was the first autonomous and indigenous University in Nigeria. University of Ibadan became autonomous in 1963.

We only care about Uni ibadan... The first university in Nigeria... Award London degree n Nigeria degree.. The first n the best... UI

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Truth be told here,am not happy with dis high level of infrastructural deficit and poor layout am seeing here.The following 6 universities supposed to make Nigeria proud in all ramifications in de eyes of international Community.........UI,ABU,OAU,Unilag,Uniport n UNN.But no,dey chose to be a disgrace to us.De oda 5 even try small like 60%,but wot am seeing here today,I can only give UNN 40% wen compared to oda big 5.

Wonders shall never end, uniport is big 5.

U r on cheap weed my brother.... Very cheap one.. Uniport?

BUK beats am hands down

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2020
UwaMmebii:

Go and siddan joor, ur sister is an illiterate and zombie who is not qualified to be called lioness. Tell her to read harder or else she will still be rejected next time.

All these ones are lioness too... Rubbish
. Audio lions

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbirth:
The first post was posted by a northerners. They hate anything from the south. Shay shay shame.

Accusing people again grin.. So anybody dt speak the truth must be yoruba or awusa.. Chai igbo grin

Mud school
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

To be sincere with you, it's not the authority, but our government,
Imagine the school had to partner with the private sector to build a new boys hostel which is under construction now, why? Because the government has refused to fund the school the way it funds others, just because the school is in the east...so many uncompleted huge projects, waiting for more funds from the government, but none is coming, so many buildings due for renovations but still nothing, one wey dey pain me na one big structure at the back of carva building, very big structure that has been abandoned for a year now, cuz of lack of government funding..... what of the school sports village? The stadium? That one is now history....

See useless excuse...... Tetfund distribute billions of money to all institutions especially federal.... It is up to that school to make do with it or not....

Ur Igbos are the one looting Tetfund..... Other schools are utilizing it well but ur east brothers keep looting n blame it on govt....

Rubbish lies..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

I have been watching your comments and I must say you are a bigot....so igbos should blame themselves for government's refusal to fund a school properly?
Why do you guys love to turn blind eye to the truth? It's clear to everyone (but bigots like you) that the school is underfunded,
Imagine a whole University of Nigeria is partnering with a private business owner to build a new boys hostel because the Nigerian government has refused to fund the school for a new hostel, and has also refused to fund the school to atleast, renovate the old ones....and you still think it's the admins fault?

Keep defending rubbish.... Some universities partners with private companies to build hostels.... They do that to generate internal revenue...

So don't bring that as an excuse.. The problem is that u wunt go out of ur east, u r just typing wit ignorance...

Most universities partners with private company to build hostels well well... Take the blame and stop shifting blame.

UNN is better funded than BUK, kano but it can't stand BUK in term of infrastructure... Blame ur school authority
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by toprealman: 5:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Aerial pics of same location will blow your mind with all those "green spaces".
We all know that maintenance generally is alien to government owned establishments.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

I have been watching your comments and I must say you are a bigot....so igbos should blame themselves for government's refusal to fund a school properly?
Why do you guys love to turn blind eye to the truth? It's clear to everyone (but bigots like you) that the school is underfunded,
Imagine a whole University of Nigeria is partnering with a private business owner to build a new boys hostel because the Nigerian government has refused to fund the school for a new hostel, and has also refused to fund the school to atleast, renovate the old ones....and you still think it's the admins fault?

You can watch my comment all you want and choose to put it under the microscope as well. One sure thing is you wouldn't see me call out a tribe, because that misbehaviour irks me and that was exactly what you did initially to prompt my response.

People like you are a cancer to the society. You are a tribalist, and sadly , one without enough data who simply blows hot air from an empty head.

Every school partners with private organisations to boost some . Unilag does this all the time and recently, they are partnering with alumni association to build a mega hostel.

Attached is the budget for universities for the year 2019. Watch closely how NDA came first and ABU and UNN. Did you see how close the ABU and UNN budget were?

Yes, UNN receives a whole lot from the government but its management has consistently chosen to keep it in ruins than raise it from the dead.

Watch how no one would cry foul about OAU or UNILAG or other schools but your people. I'm sick and tired of this behavior on nairaland. The rot that went on in OAU for a long time until recently was always blame on the management as expected but not UNN. It would be blamed on the government.

Please, in your daily life, take responsibility and grow. If you keep blaming other, you back would forever be on the ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 07, 2020
goaldynboy:

Is anything wrong with your brain? You have been shouting red sand, red sand, all over this thread like a daft kid!

Has any Igbo ever complained to you that they don't like the red sand? Or you think there is no black sand in Igbo land too?

Even more developed countries such as USA, UK, Brazil, Iran, etc has red sand!

So what is the fuss about red sand?

Why are you triggered by the obvious? If you've not been outside the east to reputable school in Nigeria, just pass, please. I don't have any business with Igbo and don't drag me into you tribalism. It's all about the school and I don't need an Igbo to tell me something is not right. If an Igbo love walking on mud to his classroom and loves to see red interlocking bricks, that's his problem.

You even posted red clay in other countries to prove why UNN should be siting on a large area clay. Shows you've not been to reasonable schools.

How can UNN be like this and you expect everyone to look away? What exactly the problem with people like you?

And that you boldened a text doesn't make you meaningful. If everyone does, nairaland would be unattractive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

Keep defending rubbish.... Some universities partners with private companies to build hostels.... They do that to generate internal revenue...

So don't bring that as an excuse.. The problem is that u wunt go out of ur east, u r just typing wit ignorance...

Most universities partners with private company to build hostels well well... Take the blame and stop shifting blame.

UNN is better funded than BUK, kano but it can't stand BUK in term of infrastructure... Blame ur school authority

Bro, thanks for your contribution. These people have changed it to a tribal war. One cannot simply point of the wrong in a federal university but it's about OAU and its hostels, they'll build a skyscraper here. They will blame everyone else but themselves for their own woes.

Attached is the budget of universities for 2019. Kindly watch how those who cry foul take the largest cut.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by saintbillion(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Grateful02:
See them lol
bros pack well o. This OP dey vex me
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

See useless excuse...... Tetfund distribute billions of money to all institutions especially federal.... It is up to that school to make do with it or not....

Ur Igbos are the one looting Tetfund..... Other schools are utilizing it well but ur east brothers keep looting n blame it on govt....

Rubbish lies..

See budget of schools for 2019 and guy who still cries foul the most.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by ACE1010: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Is this a Federal University or a public secondary school?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Abandoned projects everywhere undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Ajibel(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2020
The OP didn't do justice at all to pictures of UNN. Posted the bad side while leaving out the good structures UNN possesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Aphrygian(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Even the pictures they posted to save their faces are pictures of places that are not fit for human learning. I guess our Igbo brothers defending redmuds prescence in that same university should take a trip to OAU to see how a UNIVERSITY should be, even LAUTECH that was founded in 1991 is not like this
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Aphrygian(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Ajibel:
The OP didn't do justice at all to pictures of UNN. Posted the bad side while leaving out the good structures UNN possesses.
oga someone posted another sets of pics and they are still far behind something you can tag 'good side'
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Dagah2: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I'll educate you should you open your mind.
1. UNN isn't bad, not half as bad as the OP tried painting it. It has the biggest and best Library in West Africa and many other top notch infrastructures she hid.
2. UNN has 4 big campuses of which this budget you post up and down is being split for. UNN would certainly be the best in Nigeria or even beyond should all the funds be concentrated in the Nsukka campus alone.
3. You cannot compare drone pictures of other schools with ordinary phone captured pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by RTSC: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Antichristus:

You simply refused to be educated. University College, Ibadan was established in 1948 whilst UNN was founded in 1960. Isn’t that basic enough to comprehend. You could say UNN is the first indigenous university in Nigeria. Even at that, it hasn’t lived up to that claim. The Igbos dastardly mismanaged funds meant to develop UNN’s infrastructure.
Shut up.
I know all the argument.

UI was an affiliate of the London university as at 1948.
It was like an outpost of London.
An annex so to speak.
It was not a full fledged autonomous university.

UNN is the first independent university in Nigeria.

The rest of your post makes no meaning to me.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by adetayoonas(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Undoubtedly, UNN is still the best university in nigeria.
Better than any other school in nigeria.
I m a Yoruba from south west and I went to so many schools
There is no university better than UNN in Nigeria.
The op is snapping uncompleted buildings to give d school a bad name which is totally out of place cos uncompleted buildings show the school have more space to develop their infrastructure.
There are many beautiful buildings in both Nsukka campus and Enugu campus.
Even the technical education workshops in UNN is far better than most universities' faculty of education workshops combined.
Look at some of the buildings the op showed.
He should have snapped the UNN library very well and give us good pictorial evidence shots. You guys would be amazed the UNN library is one of the best in africa.

About the quality of education and sound lecturers, UNN is the best both at undergraduate and post graduate level.
A lion is always the best and king of the jungle.
Even in the labour market, a UNN graduate is highly respected.
A lot of past and current ministers and big names all graduated from the school.
Even lecturers that were once graduates like Charles Soludo, PN Okeke, Anyakoha and many others.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Mrkcee(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Nelx:
It is obvious the op is mischievous and intends to disgrace unn.
She carried her techno y2 camera to only snap Franco and it's environs. What happened to new pharmacy complex, faculty of biological sciences, VC office, Okeke hostel, green house, faculty of arts, science park, roar hub and other beautiful places in unn.
We have our academics to be boastful of anyways.
Mtchewww... Seems like some pained bitcH who was denied admission four times.
So true my brother,... *What of Malima buildings, the new Archeology Department, the new physical sciences complex, those structures close to Green house, christ church side, Senior staff club*etc... Na wa o. This OP is a scam. Why would a Jambite post fake pictures just because she was denied admission?

I didn't even mention Social sciences buildings... Sociology complex, My dear Economics, PALG Complex, etc. This OP Issa miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Seunfretty: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2020
SexytorresE:
At the second pix , do the sch sells okrika as well ? Asking for a frd
....fear God ooo bros ....lol
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by kaymart: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2020
tonididdy:
Uniben has the best, neatest federal campus in Nigeria
terrible lies
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Thanks... No mind them
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2020
adetayoonas:
Undoubtedly, UNN is still the best university in nigeria.
Better than any other school in nigeria.
I m a Yoruba from south west and I went to so many schools
There is no university better than UNN in Nigeria.
The op is snapping uncompleted buildings to give d school a bad name which is totally out of place cos uncompleted buildings show the school have more space to develop their infrastructure.
There are many beautiful buildings in both Nsukka campus and Enugu campus.
Even the technical education workshops in UNN is far better than most universities' faculty of education workshops combined.
Look at some of the buildings the op showed.
He should have snapped the UNN library very well and give us good pictorial evidence shots. You guys would be amazed the UNN library is one of the best in africa.

About the quality of education and sound lecturers, UNN is the best both at undergraduate and post graduate level.
A lion is always the best and king of the jungle.
Even in the labour market, a UNN graduate is highly respected.
A lot of past and current ministers and big names all graduated from the school.
Even lecturers that were once graduates like Charles Soludo, PN Okeke, Anyakoha and many others.

Keep deceiving ancestors with lies grin

Best indeed in The East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Dagah2:

1. UNN isn't bad, not half as bad as the OP tried painting it. It has the biggest and best Library in West Africa and many other top notch infrastructures she hid.
2. UNN has 4 big campuses of which this budget you post up and down is being split for. UNN would certainly be the best in Nigeria or even beyond should all the funds be concentrated in the Nsukka campus alone.
3. You cannot compare drone pictures of other schools with ordinary phone captured pictures.

Thanks for being civil and responsible. I saw a few other beautiful pictures from another poster and to be honest, they were still disappointing and I get. But blaming FG for it and not the management is what is wrong and I proved.

The landmass of UNN with all its campuses put together is barely 4,000 acres. Smaller that some of the federal universities that take even lesser cut of the budget.

The main campus should, at least, stand out no matter the case. If the main campus looks like that, can you imagine how other would look?

Apart from the old building, I'm more disappointed that one would have to match mud around the school. The interlocking bricks are red already. It's not cool. The ground should be made with interlocking bricks or concrete. How can you wear a white sneakers with a white sole on that campus?

It's not cool and the management can be better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Mrkcee(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2020
PHIPEX:
Your heart must be very dark. I schooled in both UNN and Unilag and can confirm to you once more that you have a very dark heart. Your pictures are like when CNN and co misrepresent Nigeria with a picture of Ajegunle.

You opened this account 2 days ago to spread this half truth, what an achievement
The OP is a Jambite who has been denied admission 4 times on account of low grades; for that reason resorts to spreading false and malicious stories backed by very old (completely obsolete) images. That is NOT the image of UNN or UNEC now! Everyone knows.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by adetayoonas(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Dagah2:

Pls name the other two campuses you know apart from Nsukka and UNEC Enugu.
UNN is the best in Nigeria talking about quality of education, technology, library among others.
Majority of ministers during Obasanjo tenure are UNN alumni
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by adetayoonas(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Dagah2:

Supported.
While I agree with your post.
Pls name the two other campuses apart from Nsukka and UNEC in enugu
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by SirLakes: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Are you people trying to tell us that those pics she posted are not from UNN?
Don't mind them

Even if it doesn't represent the whole institution, those dirty and tartared structures are there.

Dem dey talk as if that dirty hostels isn't there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.