Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? (13725 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

Still no answer to this question?

It's no big deal. God has compared the children of Israel to Ethiopians before.

Amos 9:7
Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? ...

Ethiopians, Lybians, Israel, Egyptians were all dark skinned. They looked alike.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

paxonel, I have been patiently waiting for you to push back the igbo hin wan drop put for inside your pocket incriminate you, but you haven't. Please don't allow him scam your with those black skinned people picture.

Ask him to tell you what's the implication and/or effect of the three tropics on each of the Pic 1. Australia aboriginals, Pic 2. Brazil aboriginal, Pic 3 Chinese aboriginal and Pic 4 Mexican aboriginals?

Why your body dey scratch you?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MrPresident1: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

Haha, emotional outbursts.

Simple question you are already gyrating.

Please can you show us evidence of massive ethnic cleansing of Semites in Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria?

Put it here for everyone to see nau.

Awon Jews were black liars...

Hello Bro, one time you gave me a link to some beautiful Bible cartoons on YouTube. It was very educative for me. I lost the link

Please kindly share the link again
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

paxonel, I have been patiently waiting for you to push back the igbo hin wan drop put for inside your pocket incriminate you, but you haven't. Please don't allow him scam your with those black skinned people picture.

Ask him to tell you what's the implication and/or effect of the three tropics on each of the Pic 1. Australia aboriginals, Pic 2. Brazil aboriginal, Pic 3 Chinese aboriginal and Pic 4 Mexican aboriginals?

Fortunately he is not as vain as you, arguing just to appear to be smart. Twisting and telling lies upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by paxonel(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

they could go all these far only to prove that there was a black Jesus?
They should try again grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
paxonel:

O tnx for opening up. At least those of us that are not into your kind of games can save our time and energy. Shabbat shalom.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by paxonel(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
eplanning:

Ol boi, forget gra gra. Just humble and do a study you'd be shocked at what you'll find. Search for Aboriginals of various populations and you'll be amazed. Nor follow all these people here way get their own agenda to perpetuate slavery of our minds. Empower yourself with knowledge, except you too get your own agenda.

Pic 1. Australia aboriginals

Pic 2. Brazil aboriginal

Pic 3 Chinese aboriginal

Pic 4 Mexican aboriginals
OK,
I have done the research, you were right that Egyptians were originally blacks.

So, what are the significance?
Does that mean that Europeans went to Egypt to study and became great people today while Egypt(Africa) was left in desolate?

What then stops Africans from doing the same?
why are Africans who went to schools in Europe to acquire so much not coming back to set up the kind of schools they saw in Europe?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
paxonel:
OK,

Does that mean that Europeans went to Egypt to study and became great people today while Egypt(Africa) was left in desolate?

why are Africans who went to schools in Europe to acquire so much not coming back to set up the kind of schools they saw in Europe?

Good.
No further comments from me pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
paxonel:
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Yeah right, because the tropics run through Israel abi.

He's economical with the truth that the tropics include the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and that because the tropics get more exposure to the sun, any persons/people living near/on tropics automatically are black skinned, lmao. I think its Brazil only that is on two tropics at the same time.

There are no North African or Mediterranean region countries on any tropic so unlike tropical countries don't naturally have black skinned people, that's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

I don't give a damn about those people, I am talking about Africa. You are supposed to have your own beliefs not the white man's.

Are you not a Christian
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s6/images/timelineslavery.jpg[/img]

MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11669394_fbimg15913415948570381_jpeg39375241e75894261b8ac6d2cfafa5ee
Head of Cushite exile/exile of Cush/exile from Sudan/Nubian who lived in what is Southern Egypt captured prisoner

[img]https://s7/images/Nubians.png[/img]
Egyptians and sitting down Nubian slaves

"For the king of Assyria will take away the Egyptians and Ethiopians as prisoners
(i.e. the Cushite exiles/the exiles of Cush/exiles from Sudan/Nubians who lived in what is Southern Egypt)
He will make them walk naked and barefoot, both young and old, their buttocks bared, to the shame of Egypt
"
- Isaiah 20:4

The first picture above uploaded by donnie, is not an Israelite, as he would like to make others believe, but rather is an Cushite/Nubian, just as with the second picture above, that shows Egyptians and Nubian slaves. It is a black-skinned Cushite exile/exile of Cush/exile from Sudan/Nubian who lived in what is Southern Egypt that donnie is portraying to be an Israelite.

[img]https://s7/images/1576010589933.jpg[/img]
Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia, Iraq and Israel tucked away in there

Cush or Kush was, is the eldest son of Ham, who was one of the three sons of Noah. Cush/Ethiopia/Sudan was the brother of Canaan/pre-Israelite inhabitants, Mizraim/Egypt and Phut/Ancient Libya, and the father of the biblical Nimrod mentioned in the "Table of Nations"

Cush/Cushite, incidentally, found its way into Greek in the LXX as "Ethiopian" (i.e. LXX is the abbreviation for Septuagint or The Greek Old Testament) Just because Israelites were slaves, doesn’t make them black. The picture donnie plastered is not a picture of an Israelite. Israelites are not black skinned. Skin colours doesn't bother God. Just come to Him as you are. God is more interested in bloodline, not a race, not colour of your skin, not if you are black, white, green, purple, or blue.

The Graeco-Roman Period (332 BC -395 AD) marked the end of Persian rule over Egypt. The Persians (i.e. who came from what is now Iran) were defeated by the Greek conqueror, Alexander the Great, who occupied Egypt and founded a new capital city at Alexandria, so your picture titled Terracotta head of Semite, marked "Hebrew" by Petrie, is an Israelite, but not a black man.

Now about the Messiah, that you say, he was a black man with wooly hair and skin like burnt brass or bronze. HERESY! He is not a black man with wooly hair. If you really want to know how an Israelite looks like, go read Song of Solomon 5:10-16, the verses describes Solomon, a real, bona fide proper, true born Hebrew Israelite King, lmao, not the fake arsed, Israelite wannabe, plastic Bantu African, donnie falsely parading himself to be an authentic Israelite that he isn't.

I keep telling you baba d, that I have more than I say, and speak less than I know. donnie, you know I am 24/7/365 watching & have my eyes locked on you.

paxonel:
OK,

You didnt properly do your research because if you had, you would have found out that the black-skinned Egyptians yo stumbled upon were the Hyksos, who from the south overran Egypt and became her ruler, Pharaoh(s). Go over your researches, you'll find that they took over Egypt, shortly after Joseph died. Go check nah, as you will find out they were in Egypt parallel to the biblical time of the sojourn of the Israelites in Egypt, lmao. Fyi, the above timeline outline, shows the Hyksos, after Joseph died, sandwiched in there

paxonel, you had him trapped in a corner, with back against the wall. It was a good chance to breathe down his neck, squeeze the balls hard a bit and make him wince, but what did you do, you bottled it and walked away, smh.

Look at that, having the cheek to say "Good. No further comments from me pls. Thanks." to you. Smh
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by aadoiza: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Yeah right, because the tropics run through Israel abi.

He economical with the truth that the tropics include the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and that because the tropics get more exposure to the sun, any persons/people living near/on tropics automatically are black skinned, lmao. I think its Brazil only that is on two tropics at the same time.

There are no North African or Mediterranean region countries on any tropic so unlike tropical countries don't naturally have black skinned people, that's a fact.
On a more serious note, you write as if you're nursing some kinda agenda. I might be wrong o.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
aadoiza:
On a more serious note, you write as if you're nursing some kinda agenda. I might be wrong o.
You want to talk serious, hmm?
On the most serious note, skin colour, you are black-skinned, I am white-skinned, they are reddish-brown skin are never biblical concepts. Race has never existed at any the time in the Bible. As a matter of fact, God dealt with nations, He mentioned nations. He never with people according to skin colours. He never dehumanised people based on their skin colour. Now just because accidentally you are white skinned, it to some black supremists on this thread means you automatically have no positive human qualities. What a joke that is, lmao

The racist overtones and derogatory remarks made by a group of people in the direction of another group of people is not palatable. You are not wrong if you think I don't find all that acceptable.

You as a Muslim, I will voice for your right, to freely lead prayers at the Grand Mosque in Mecca, without fear of racial slurs et cetera.

The Israelites were not white, were not black and were not African. Abraham was from Ur in modern day Iraq. Based on the geographical location of Ur, there is no reason to suspect that the complexion of Abraham and by proxy the Israelites, just adjacent to Iraq, were any different from the typical Arab's, today reddish brown skin tone, or better still olive skin hue
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
eplanning:

Go and read The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler and stop this foolishness. He explains how "Jewish people" were created. They are Europeans from Russia, Ukraine, Germany etc. they are not the people of the book.
Sorry but your wasting your time on him, the fellow is worse than a lazy Bamboo all his going to do is to screen shot a small aspect of a particular chapter of the book and then he will post it here, inwhich he will start pulping his heart and also start chest beating it up and down.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by aadoiza: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
On the most serious note, skin colour, you are black-skinned, I am white-skinned, they are reddish-brown skin are never biblical concepts. Race has never existed at any the time in the Bible. As a matter of fact, God dealt with nations, He mentioned nations. He never with people according to skin colours. He never dehumanised people based on their skin colour. Now just because accidentally you are white skinned, it to some black supremists on this thread means you automatically have no positive human qualities. What a joke that is, lmao

The racist overtones and derogatory remarks made by a group of people in the direction of another group of people is not palatable. You are not wrong if you think I don't find all that acceptable.

You as a Muslim, I will voice for your right, to freely lead prayers at the Grand Mosque in Mecca, without fear of racial slurs et cetera

This is just one of those ramifications of oyinbo lying to the world, and then the world moves on like it's nothing. And when certain people stumble upon a rare alternative history, or what they perceive to be a hidden historical fact, they would adopt any feasible strategy and tactic for the dissemination of their findings.
Where you got it wrong was putting down their findings with as much bile as they disgorge passing their messages. I would have adopted a different approach to yours, for which I laid the groundwork with my very first question to doni on the other thread, but had to change cos you struck me as abjectly close-minded on this issue.
Nevertheless, I think they're still more convincing. And if I took history any more seriously than i take tennis, I should be preaching the real black Jesus on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
MrPresident1:

Hello Bro, one time you gave me a link to some beautiful Bible cartoons on YouTube. It was very educative for me. I lost the link

Please kindly share the link again

Hi sir,

The YouTube channel for the videos is called the Bible project.

Here are some of the links;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvVVcYD-0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpnIrbq2bKo

Jah bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

Hi sir,

The YouTube channel for the videos is called the Bible project.

Here are some of the links;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvVVcYD-0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpnIrbq2bKo

Jah bless.

Awesome. Thanks so much!

The black skin is a curse, and it is for the people in hell. Jesus' skin was not originally black, he is from Shem so his complexion would be same with fellow Semites. But Israel went down into the grave, and acquired a darker hue due to extreme punishment. We are eagerly waiting for redemption.

We have now seen what looks like the last trump. Any moment from now, we will see a bright light from heaven, at evening it shall be light, we will hear the trump of God (thunder), and the dead will awaken from their graves.

Stay expectant Bro, and thanks so much.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
On the most serious note, skin colour, you are black-skinned, I am white-skinned, they are reddish-brown skin are never biblical concepts. Race has never existed at any the time in the Bible. As a matter of fact, God dealt with nations, He mentioned nations.

Can you please speak some sense? What do you mean by nations without people and races? You actually think nations means land? NO. God himself divided the nations of PEOPLE and set their BOUNDARIES. You are not wiser than God who set boundaries for the different nations of people.

Acts 16:26
From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands

So you think God recognizes these artificial divisions created by colonialists above what he has defined in his word? What the white man did at the Berlin conference in 1884 was what they call "divide and conquer". Africa is a continent of several nations and I mean NATIONS, not the various states/countries Europeans shared the continent into amongst themselves. And God's people Israel are scattered among the nations (for many, due to slavery) and in Africa. What they did by the states they created was put together people who have nothing in common so they can never walk in unity and agree. So now you find biblical Hebrews who are at war with each other. Some speak French, others English, German, Portugese etc.

MuttleyLaff:
He never with people according to skin colours. He never dehumanised people based on their skin colour. Now just because accidentally you are white skinned, it to some black supremists on this thread means you automatically have no positive human qualities. What a joke that is, lmao

This is not about color, it's about who you are in the sight of God and the destiny you are to fulfil. You are not wiser than the Most High who created different races. Europeans sold you that lie which they themselves don't believe in. God himself set the boundaries and is against us coming together as one People. He said, "come out from among them and be seperate. That is why America (Babylon) that is a model of such melting together of different races into one will be destroyed as surely as the bible is real.

Israelites have been fooled to believe in that nonsense, and as a result they have forsaken their God and his commandments and they have learned the ways of the gentiles and worshiped their gods, including white Jesus. The judgements that you see will continue and all who refuse to repent will perish.

The Chinese and even Indians refused to allow Esau destroy their culture, reason they are able to build thriving nations inspite of pressure from the Europeans.

Every nation has their God. Ours is YAHUAH, the God of Israel. Let them worship their gods and leave our God and our bible for us. If you want to worship our God, love and bless Israel the apple of His eyes as he commands. Don't hate, bless Israel, so you can be blessed. (Numbers 24:9, Genesis 12:3). Abi you Christians have suspended that commandment since you heard that they are black and not white? grin grin grin

MuttleyLaff:

The Israelites were not white, were not black and were not African. Abraham was from Ur in modern day Iraq. Based on the geographical location of Ur, there is no reason to suspect that the complexion of Abraham and by proxy the Israelites, just adjacent to Iraq, were any different from the typical Arab's, today reddish brown skin tone, or better still olive skin hue

Who cares about the nonsense you believe. God will judge all liars by His Truth not by political correctness.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by paxonel(m): 1:27am On Jun 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You didnt properly do your research because if you had, you would have found out that the black-skinned Egyptians yo stumbled upon were the Hyksos, who from the south overran Egypt and became her ruler, Pharaoh(s). Go over your researches, you'll find that they took over Egypt, shortly after Joseph died. Go check nah, as you will find out they were in Egypt parallel to the biblical time of the sojourn of the Israelites in Egypt, lmao. Fyi, the above timeline outline, shows the Hyksos, after Joseph died, sandwiched in there
that means eplanning was wrong to conclude that Egyptians were originally black people?

I thought as much because the Egyptian aboriginals he portrayed in his earlier chats were only that of Australians, Ethopians and South Sudan

paxonel, you had him trapped in a corner, with back against the wall. It was a good chance to breathe down his neck, squeeze the balls hard a bit and make him wince, but what did you do, you bottled it and walked away, smh.
I didn't study anthropology so i may not have much facts to nail him, but that not withstanding, it is very glaring that he is trying to establish his point from collection of chats that are not adding up grin

Look at that, having the cheek to say "Good. No further comments from me pls. Thanks." to you. Smh
he couldn't possibly do better

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2020
letu:
Sorry but your wasting your time on him, the fellow is worse than a lazy Bamboo all his going to do is to screen shot a small aspect of a particular chapter of the book and then he will post it here, inwhich he will start pulping his heart and also start chest beating it up and down.

Says the dude who cannot explain how the Seljuk/Ilkhanate empire “converted” Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria from Semitic nations to their “present day form”

At this juncture, I assume you’re tagging along with eplanning’s “white-out” theory in the Middle East for which I’m yet to find historical evidences on.

I’ll reply to that shortly.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2020
letu:
who wrote that stuff, it appears that you don't have the right mind to be able to decipher the truth from the lie and the lie from the truth, how can you be Seljuk Turkic/ Semitic /Persians all at once even here in Nigeria there's nothing like eg I'm Angas Kanuri Yoruba Tive Ogoni Igala Urohbo Idoma Fulani Binin Hausa Igbo grin all at once no wonder your White Masters do look down on Blacks simply because of people like you.
No wonder white people say's

IF YOU WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM A BLACK MAN PUT IT IN A BOOK HE WILL BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT REASONING.

Critical reasoning mehn. This is not too hard.

What’s the common racial denominator with Angas, Kanuri, Tiv, Ogoni, Igala Urhobo etc. They’re blacks.

Now look at the bolded portion of what you typed.

The Seljuk empire was a medieval Turko-Persian empire. Turkey and Persia were descendants of Shem, hence still a Semitic nation in the broad scheme of things.

No where did we see the descendants of Japheth (Europeans) or Ham (Africans) carry out a mass genocide/ethnic cleansing in these nations, and massively alter their Semitic genetic stock.

It’s not rocket science to figure this out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2020
eplanning:

I put half of the blame on the Muslim Arabs/Moors (Ishmaelites) who were black (pics 1&2 below) but loved white women, and then the other half on the seed of Esau who loved to mix and take over the identity of various populations.

Esau also loved to mix with nephilim (the seed of fallen angels). He has always loved alien blood... from mixing with the Hitities and Hivites of Cannaan who were known to have Nephilim seed, to mixing with neanderthals (pic 3) from where they got their white pigmentation.

Two things you need to consider.

1) The Ishmaelites did not form majority of the population in the Middle Eastern peninsula. As a matter of fact, they were more of a nomadic people.

2) The seeds of Esau (The Edomites) had their kingdom conquered and destroyed by the Babylonians in the 6th century BC. The remnants of that once great nation resettled around what was called Idumea (Southern hills of Judea to North of Beer’sheva).

These two nations had done nothing significant to alter the Semitic genes of Babylonians (Iraq), Persians (Iran), Arameans (Syrians), nor the Turks...which still begs the question. Why aren’t these nations full of blacks today if indeed they were populated by a black majority in the past?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
OkCornel:

Two things you need to consider.

1) The Ishmaelites did not form majority of the population in the Middle Eastern peninsula. As a matter of fact, they were more of a nomadic people.

It depends on what period you're referring to. They may not have been majority, but they were powerful and influential. They were not nomadic a such, they actually conquered, settled in and civilized Europe. They built institutions, industry, universities, libraries etc. They were later conquered by the whites during the Renaissance between 1300s to 1500s. Even North Africa was taken over by Empires like the Ottoman empire of the Turks (ESAU)

2) The seeds of Esau (The Edomites) had their kingdom conquered and destroyed by the Babylonians in the 6th century BC. The remnants of that once great nation resettled around what was called Idumea (Southern hills of Judea to North of Beer’sheva).

These two nations had done nothing significant to alter the Semitic genes of Babylonians (Iraq), Persians (Iran), Arameans (Syrians), nor the Turks...which still begs the question. Why aren’t these nations full of blacks today if indeed they were populated by a black majority in the past?

You obviously do not know ESAU. Esau mixed with several nations. Esau built his kingdom again.. several empires and kingdoms. The Ottoman Empire, the United States, Europe, Rome, Christianity, fake white Jews etc. It's all Esau's kingdom. They penetrated, subdued and whited-out various nations and kingdoms including those of the Mediterranean, Arabia and so-called middle East. And they are the reigning kingdom on earth today.

ESAU is the one who spread whiteness around the world. They took deliberate steps to whiten out entire populations. Like in Brazil where white populations were encourage to migrate to the country so as to whiten out the black population. Today Brazil is more or less a white nation. They push the minority black populations to the background. They are hardly seen.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
MrPresident1:

Awesome. Thanks so much!

The black skin is a curse, and it is for the people in hell. Jesus' skin was not originally black, he is from Shem so his complexion would be same with fellow Semites. But Israel went down into the grave, and acquired a darker hue due to extreme punishment. We are eagerly waiting for redemption.

This is the type of stupidly I will tackle and destroy anywhere I find it. Where did you get the bolded from?angry
And Shemites are black.

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
eplanning:

You obviously do not know ESAU. Esau mixed with several nations. Esau built his kingdom again.. several empires and kingdoms. The Ottoman Empire, the United States, Europe, Rome, Christianity, fake white Jews etc. It's all Esau's kingdom. They penetrated, subdued and whited-out various nations and kingdoms including those of the Mediterranean, Arabia and so-called middle East. And they are the reigning kingdom on earth today.

ESAU is the one who spread whiteness around the world. They took deliberate steps to whiten out entire populations. Like in Brazil where white populations were encourage to migrate to the country so as to whiten out the black population. Today Brazil is more or less a white nation. They push the minority black populations to the background. They are hardly seen.

Thanks for your patience and understanding to keep this conversation flowing. Thankfully, it’s been a conversation so far...and not an argument, and hopefully it remains that way.

Now here’s the issue I have with the Esau “whitening out” theory.

1) Esau was a Semite.
2) The scriptures clearly described Esau as ruddy (reddish hue) and hairy in Genesis 25 v 25.
3) Esau married Canaanite women. Please bear in mind Canaan was a descendant of Ham, and Ham was the progenitor of the dark races as your last post on this thread clearly shows.

Now how does a red hairy Esau who married Canaanite women (offsprings of Ham) birth descendants who were responsible for this “whitening out”?

Something doesn’t add up.

I thought the Japhethites (Europeans) would be the culprits if any whitening out happened in the Middle East. Unfortunately, there’s no historical evidence to support this theory.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
OkCornel:
If the Jews were truly blacks, please can someone explain why God used the skin of an Ethiopian as an example to the Jewish prophet Jeremiah?

Jeremiah 13 v 23;
Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots?
Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

OkCornel:
Still no answer to this question?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2020
OkCornel:

Thanks for your patience and understanding to keep this conversation flowing. Thankfully, it’s been a conversation so far...and not an argument, and hopefully it remains that way.

Now here’s the issue I have with the Esau “whitening out” theory.

1) Esau was a Semite.
2) The scriptures clearly described Esau as ruddy (reddish hue) and hairy in Genesis 25 v 25.
3) Esau married Canaanite women. Please bear in mind Canaan was a descendant of Ham, and Ham was the progenitor of the dark races as your last post on this thread clearly shows.

Now how does a red hairy Esau who married Canaanite women (offsprings of Ham) birth descendants who were responsible for this “whitening out”?

The whitening out was later on. Up until about 500BC most of those so-called white populations were dark skinned, including ESAU and Japhet.

Both Esau and Jacob were dark skinned. But I believe Esau had straight hair... Not like Jacob who had hair like wool. Reason Jacob had to disguise by using goat skin (not sheep with wooly hair). And there are many black populations with straight hair.

I will only accept that reddish brown trick if you accept that I, a Nigerian am reddish brown and not some halfcast devil.

OkCornel:
Something doesn’t add up.

Free your mind of the mental slavery and it'll all add up. It wasn't too difficult for me to accept when heard the truth because I didn't count anything too dear for me to lose for the sake of the truth. And the more I humbly saught answers, the more I found. We don't know it all... Still seeking.

OkCornel:
I thought the Japhethites (Europeans) would be the culprits if any whitening out happened in the Middle East. Unfortunately, there’s no historical evidence to support this theory.

The Japhites were dark skinned as well. Their seed (Chittim) mixed with EDOM/ESAU and they two became one Kingdom (Jasher 90:8 ). And the children of Chittim are the Romans (Jasher 10:16)

White pigmentation came from the Neanderthals who Esau mixed with. Reason the only race without the Neanderthal genes are the pure humans (blacks) from Africa with no white mixture.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2020
eplanning:

The whitening out was later on. Up until about 500BC most of those so-called white populations were dark skinned, including ESAU and Japhet.

Both Esau and Jacob were dark skinned. But I believe Esau had straight hair... Not like Jacob who had hair like wool. Reason Jacob had to disguise by using goat skin (not sheep with wooly hair). And there are many black populations with straight hair.

I will only accept that reddish brown trick if you accept that I, a Nigerian am reddish brown and not some halfcast devil.

Free your mind of the mental slavery and it'll all add up. It wasn't too difficult for me to accept when heard the truth because I didn't count anything too dear for me to lose for the sake of the truth. And the more I humbly saught answers, the more I found. We don't know it all... Still seeking.

The Japhites were dark skinned as well. Their seed (Chittim) mixed with EDOM/ESAU and they two became one Kingdom (Jasher 90:8 ). And the children of Chittim are the Romans (Jasher 10:16)

White pigmentation came from the Neanderthals who Esau mixed with. Reason the only race without the Neanderthal genes are the pure humans (blacks) from Africa with no white mixture.

Please I would like to see sources to this theory of Esau’s seed mixing up with the Neanderthals.

Because from what various researches have shown, Neanderthals were extinct between 24,000 to 40,000 years ago. Way before Esau existed.

And oh, Japheth was also a black man?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Please is it possible for Bill Gate to assist a black man without himself first changing his skin colour to black before rendering such assistance?

Is God really interested in the skin colour of his messenger before sending him out? undecided

Take a look at Martina, she tanned her skin colour just to prove that she loves black people! undecided

Walahi Talahi most black people's brains really need some adjustments!

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:
Please is it possible for Bill Gate to assist a black man without himself first changing his skin colour to black before rendering such assistance?

Is God really interested in the skin colour of his messenger before sending him out? undecided

Take a look at Martina, she tanned her skin colour just to prove that she loves black people! undecided

Walahi Talahi most black people's brains really need some adjustments!

Thanks to YAH your white devil god Bill Gates is waiting to save you by his vaccine. He will control your life completely even down to what you eat and whether or not you will have children.

Walai talai any blacks deserve the judgements that shall befall them.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

Thanks to YAH your white devil god Bill Gates is waiting to save you by his vaccine. He will control your life completely even down to what you eat and whether or not you will have children.

Walai talai any blacks deserve the judgements that shall befall them.

You never answered my question Sir!

This is not about the TRUE God but attitude of people around you and i! undecided

Bill (white skinned) the richest man on earth, there are blacks who are also rich.

So my question once again:-
must someone be of my skin colour before he/she could assist me?
Should assistance be based on skin colour before it is rendered?

Whether you like it or not,

it was the white men who were last to engage in slave trade, yet the man who fought to end it was also white! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / Proper Method Of Calculating Your Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.