Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? (13727 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You guys are so naive. You're behaving like a baby who has the dummy taken out of the baby's mouth.
Stomping all over the place because of a black skinned black face Jesus, white face Jesus.
What you going to do, when you find out that miraculous conception is not unique to virgin Mary and Jesus, lmao.
Guess, you'll kiss black Jesus and Black Madonna good bye then, lmao, and go convert to ATR, lmao. Smh grin grin grin

The first picture of President Gamal Abdel Nasser has a fictitious quote and should be ignored.

I have a copy of the entire duration of the interview from what that fabricated quote was made from. Nowhere from start to finish did he say anything about Jews leaving black and returning white in the full interview. I watched donnie paste the picture the other day, and I just laughed to myself, saying if only donnie knew and kept my peace. Hmm.
okay I've heard alright I won't post the picture again, let me ask you how sure are you about the video you watch that it is not the Edited version.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I know, but it is just them being lazy bible illiterate and pretending that they can't see in the same Lamentations 4:7, talking of purer than snow and whiter than milk. Why not use their absurd logic to equate the snow and white milk to the Israelites being white-skinned. Of course donnie, wouldn't like to do that. Why? It because it doesnt fit his agenda, so he has to pick and choose. Be proof-texting with scripture

As for Lamentations 4:7, the verse didnt even say anything about anyone being black or black skinned. It merely and simply said their skin got darker, which of course, anyone in the times of famine, get darker skins. The Irish famine, the white skinned Irish got dark then darker

Per the bolded, it’s just a clear case of double standards from the “Jews are blacks” crew.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
letu:
okay I've heard alright I won't post the picture again, let me ask you how sure are you about the video you watch that it is not the Edited version.
I watched the full interview with its audio from start to end.

You see my friend that yours and donnie picture quotes are made up. President Nasser didn't say anything about the Jews' skin colour and its more the reason you cant find anywhere in the world, of the supposed quote on video or audio.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

And your point is the present day Iraq, Turks, Syrians and Iranians are not Semites hmmm?

Do you have any historical evidence of mass murders and ethnic cleansing of Semites from these nations hmmm?
Go and read about The Suljuk Empire/Ilkhanate Empire and stop asking stupid questions.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

And your point is the present day Iraq, Turks, Syrians and Iranians are not Semites hmmm?

Do you have any historical evidence of mass murders and ethnic cleansing of Semites from these nations hmmm?
Go and read about The Suljuk Empire/Ilkhanate Empire and stop asking stupid questions.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I watched the full interview with its audio from start to end.

You see my friend that yours and donnie picture quotes are made up. President Nasser didn't say anything about the Jews' skin colour and its more the reason you cant find anywhere in the world, of the supposed quote on video or audio.
Okay thanks.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
letu:

Haha, emotional outbursts.

Simple question you are already gyrating.

Please can you show us evidence of massive ethnic cleansing of Semites in Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria?

Put it here for everyone to see nau.

Awon Jews were black liars...

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
letu:
And More, the last picture is that of German teper history of Europeans defending their Castle from Barbarians or Bush men according to White people.
@MuttleyLaff, go back and check it out because I've removed it now you can relax.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oya @ letu, let us start with the Seljuk empire;

The Seljuk Empire (Persian: آل سلجوق‎, romanized: Āl-e Saljuq, lit. 'House of Saljuq') or the Great Seljuq Empire was a high medieval Turko-Persian Sunni Muslim empire, originating from the Qiniq branch of Oghuz Turks.

At its greatest extent, the Seljuk Empire controlled a vast area stretching from western Anatolia and the Levant to the Hindu Kush in the east, and from Central Asia to the Persian Gulf in the south.

Abeg did the Seljuk Empire which was Turks-Persian (also Semitic) in origin carry out any anti-Semitic cleansing in the Middle East hmmm?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

Haha, emotional outbursts.

Simple question you are already gyrating.

Please can you show us evidence of massive ethnic cleansing of Semites in Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria?

Put it here for everyone to see nau.

Awon Jews were black liars...
Stop this Laziness and read because I'm not going to do your assignment for you so go and do your assignment and stop running your mouth any how, your a human being and your not a Bamboo, make sure you do your assignment grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
letu:
Stop this Laziness and read because I'm not going to do your assignment for you so go and do your assignment and stop running your mouth any how, your a human being and your not a Bamboo, make sure you do your assignment grin grin grin grin.

We all know your position doesn’t add up, that’s why you got nothing tangible to post here.

Please explain how the Seljuk/Ilkhanate Empire stopped present day Turks, Iraqis, Syrians and Iranians from being recognised as Semites too.

The lies people are itching to tell just to keep up with the ancient Jews were blacks bullcrap keeps hitting new lows everyday.

No matter how much you all want to believe in a lie, it can never make it the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
When I clearly mentioned Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey are also Semitic nations, someone here mentioned current inhabitants of the country descended from Seljuk/Ilkhanate empire.

Oya explain how this no longer makes these nations Semitic, na so so beating around the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I know, but it is just them being lazy bible illiterate and pretending that they can't see in the same Lamentations 4:7, talking of purer than snow and whiter than milk. Why not use their absurd logic to equate the snow and white milk to the Israelites being white-skinned. Of course donnie, wouldn't like to do that. Why? Its because it doesnt fit his agenda, so he has to pick and choose. Be proof-texting with scripture

As for Lamentations 4:7, the verse didnt even say anything about anyone being black or black skinned. It merely and simply said their skin got darker, which of course, anyone in the times of famine, get darker skins. The Irish famine, the white skinned Irish got dark then darker
And also the Bible didn't say anything about Irish no need for the example, from black to white Snow Milk grin what where you expecting. The Bible as we have it today was arrange organized rearrange and Crafted by white people smiley, if I was the one doing all this I would have twisted it more by adding my own from Black to the White and Snow Milk stuff, thirdly I will put my own like this AS HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL LIKE IGBO PEOPLE grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by paxonel(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
donnie:

Don't you know Egypt was conquered by several nations? Arabs, Greeks, Romans etc. They stole away much knowledge, artifacts etc and claimed many Egyptian science and inventions as theirs. And how did you arrive at their being white skinned? It's like this thing na follow-come.
are you saying that Egyptians were originally black people?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:
Oya @ letu, let us start with the Seljuk empire;

Abeg did the Seljuk Empire which was Turks-Persian (also Semitic) in origin carry out any anti-Semitic cleansing in the Middle East hmmm?
who wrote that stuff, it appears that you don't have the right mind to be able to decipher the truth from the lie and the lie from the truth, how can you be Seljuk Turkic/ Semitic /Persians all at once even here in Nigeria there's nothing like eg I'm Angas Kanuri Yoruba Tive Ogoni Igala Urohbo Idoma Fulani Binin Hausa Igbo grin all at once no wonder your White Masters do look down on Blacks simply because of people like you.
No wonder white people say's

IF YOU WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM A BLACK MAN PUT IT IN A BOOK HE WILL BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT REASONING.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You guys are so naive. You're behaving like a baby who has the dummy taken out of the baby's mouth.
Stomping all over the place because of a black skinned black face Jesus, white face Jesus.
What you going to do, when you find out that miraculous conception is not unique to virgin Mary and Jesus, lmao.
Guess, you'll kiss black Jesus and Black Madonna good bye then, lmao, and go convert to ATR, lmao. Smh
grin grin grin

Been there and back my friend, no shaking.

MuttleyLaff:
The first picture of President Gamal Abdel Nasser has a fictitious quote and should be ignored.
I have a copy of the entire duration of the interview from what that fabricated quote was made from. Nowhere from start to finish did he say anything about Jews leaving black and returning white in the full interview. I watched donnie paste the picture the other day, and I just laughed to myself, saying if only donnie knew and kept my peace. Hmm.

The man gave many interviews. But in your usual crooked manner, you'll just pull out one interview from somewhere and say that's the one. It's a well-known fact that he made those comments. Besides these white devils are all over the place working overtime, with their censorship, editing stuff, and ensuring they keep the narratives thoroughly whitewashed. ESAU owns the internet and almost all major world media.

But we are not hopeless because there are those who know and have kept record of all Esau's atrocities from the beginning. They have started gathering, there is increased activity in the skies above. Very soon, it will be time to pay in full.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
paxonel:
are you saying that Egyptians were originally black people?

Of course na, you no know before?

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
letu:
MORE ON
Egypt.

MuttleyLaff said the smoke from candles changed the color to dark brown or black. But the smoke did not touch the background color and the hollow on their head; It didn't stain Jesus' cloth. undecided

If nor be sickness dey worry d guy, abeg na wetin e be?

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
letu:
who wrote that stuff, it appears that you don't have the right mind to be able to decipher the truth from the lie and the lie from the truth, how can you be Seljuk Turkic/ Semitic /Persians all at once even here in Nigeria there's nothing like eg I'm Angas Kanuri Yoruba Tive Ogoni Igala Urohbo Idoma Fulani Binin Hausa Igbo grin all at once no wonder your White Masters do look down on Blacks simply because of people like you.
No wonder white people say's

IF YOU WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM A BLACK MAN PUT IT IN A BOOK HE WILL BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT REASONING.

I was expecting you to grab at straws to stay afloat.

As expected, you fell for the trap. Instead of telling everyone how the Seljuk/Ilkhanate empire stopped Turkey,Iran,Iraq and Syria from being Semitic nations, you were more than eager to ask for the source of what I posted.

Oya see the sources. What’s your next excuse? That it wasn’t written by blacks?

1) A. C. S. Peacock, Great Seljuk Empire, (Edinburgh University Press, 2015), 1–378
Christian Lange; Songül Mecit, eds., Seljuqs: Politics, Society and Culture (Edinburgh University Press, 2012), 1–328
P.M. Holt; Ann K.S. Lambton, Bernard Lewis, The Cambridge History of Islam (Volume IA): The Central Islamic Lands from Pre-Islamic Times to the First World War, (Cambridge University Press, 1977), 151, 231–234.

2) * "Aḥmad of Niǧde's al-Walad al-Shafīq and the Seljuk Past", A. C. S. Peacock, Anatolian Studies, Vol. 54, (2004), 97;

3) * Encyclopaedia Iranica, "Šahrbānu", Online Edition: "here one might bear in mind that non-Persian dynasties such as the Ghaznavids, Saljuqs and Ilkhanids were rapidly to adopt the Persian language and have their origins traced back to the ancient kings of Persia rather than to Turkish heroes or Muslim saints ..."

@letu, please explain how the Seljuk/Ilkhanate empire stopped Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria from being Semitic nations.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
@letu should simply explain how the Seljuk/Ilkhanate empire stopped Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria from being Semitic nations nau.

It’s so obvious he has nothing to say in this regard.

Now let’s watch him beat around the bush without references.

Jews were once black my arse...

Heck, even the Europeans, Chinese and the red Indians were blacks too.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by letu(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
eplanning:

MuttleyLaff said the smoke from candles changed the color to dark brown or black. But the smoke did not touch the background color and the hollow on their head; It didn't stain Jesus' cloth. undecided

If nor be sickness dey worry d guy, abeg na wetin e be?
grin grin grin grin My brother Ikegworoo I tayer for them ooo.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:
@letu should simply explain how the Seljuk/Ilkhanate empire stopped Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria from being Semitic nations nau.

It’s so obvious he has nothing to say in this regard.

Now let’s watch him beat around the bush without references.

Jews were once black my arse...

Heck, even the Europeans, Chinese and the red Indians were blacks too.

Go and read The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler and stop this foolishness. He explains how "Jewish people" were created. They are Europeans from Russia, Ukraine, Germany etc. they are not the people of the book.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
eplanning:

Go and read The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler and stop this foolishness. He explains how "Jewish" people were created. They are Europeans from Russia, Ukraine, Germany etc. they are not the people of the book.

My question is simple, Iran (Persia), Turkey (Lydia), Iraq (Babylon), Syria (Arameans) are also descendants of Shem like the Jews.

Why aren’t these Semitic nations also supposedly black like the Israelites hmmm? Abi did the Europeans also invade these nations?

Besides we all know the book you’re referring to has no answer my question so what’s the point referring me to it?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

My question is simple, Iran (Persia), Turkey (Lydia), Iraq (Babylon), Syria (Armeans) are also descendants of Shem like the Jews.

Why aren’t these Semitic nations also supposedly black like the Israelites hmmm?

It's important that you don't just identify the land but the people there. Many times people mistake the name of the land for the people.

Pics 1 & 2 are aboriginal Arabs, before they mixed and were whited-out. Aboriginals still exist but have been pushed to the background. You can visit to learn more: https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=MDpLDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=arab+invasion,+black+Moors+and+white+women+casborn+creoles&source=bl&ots=-TKz-pXInO&sig=ACfU3U1HPF0BhwtUOajs_SAMizXz3xFUYA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiXu5S0xNnpAhWSEBQKHZ4ODqcQ6AEwAHoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Pic 3 Is a Persian Soldier an ELAMITE, descendant of SHEM. Elamites painted themselves on the walls of Susa, located in modern-day Iran. They painted themselves as black people. Shem was undoubtedly a black man.

Pic 4 Those of Turkey are the seed of Esau who were black, but they have been whited out. They spread and are basically the white Europeans we have today. They are the ones who occupy the land of Israel today, KAZZARS pretending to be Jews (YAHUNDE) -Revelation 2:9.

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by paxonel(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
eplanning:

Of course na, you no know before?
na you paint them black or wetin?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
paxonel:
Ol boi, forget gra gra. Just humble and do a study you'd be shocked at what you'll find. Search for Aboriginals of various populations and you'll be amazed. Nor follow all these people here way get their own agenda to perpetuate slavery of our minds. Empower yourself with knowledge, except you too get your own agenda.

Pic 1. Australia aboriginals

Pic 2. Brazil aboriginal

Pic 3 Chinese aboriginal

Pic 4 Mexican aboriginals

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
letu:
Bros no mind them, I'm also a good Christian like them but I don't have problem with Jewish people, because they are the custodian of Israel culture/religion inasmuch as we have blacks that believes blacks originated from Ancient Israel, but I have chosen to open my eyes to the reality of the world that I'm leaving in.

True but them Ashkenazi ain't no custodians of Hebrew culture. They hold their Talmud higher than the Torah and there are a lot of damnable doctrines in there. Their religion like Christianity and Islam is mostly Babylonian. They are into magic with thier Kabbalah etc.

Our people have kept more Hebrew culture than any other race of people but many of these have been destroyed and even demonized by whites, Christianity and Islam. Many of our people also adopted the culture and gods of Egypt and Babylon as they sorjourned, with sun worship etc. which things offend the most high God.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
eplanning:

It's important that you don't just identify the land but the people there. Many times people mistake the name of the land for the people.

Pics 1 & 2 are aboriginal Arabs, before they mixed and were whited-out. Aboriginals still exist but have been pushed to the background. You can visit to learn more: https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=MDpLDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=arab+invasion,+black+Moors+and+white+women+casborn+creoles&source=bl&ots=-TKz-pXInO&sig=ACfU3U1HPF0BhwtUOajs_SAMizXz3xFUYA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiXu5S0xNnpAhWSEBQKHZ4ODqcQ6AEwAHoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Pic 3 Is a Persian Soldier an ELAMITE, descendant of SHEM. Elamites painted themselves on the walls of Susa, located in modern-day Iran. They painted themselves as black people. Shem was undoubtedly a black man.

Pic 4 Those of Turkey are the seed of Esau who were black, but they have been whited out. They spread and are basically the white Europeans we have today. They are the ones who occupy the land of Israel today, KAZZARS pretending to be Jews (YAHUNDE) -Revelation 2:9.

Thank you very much for the pointers. I’ll go through and revert.

And Shem was a black man? That’s going too far abeg.

Please could you help us with historical evidences as to who “whited out” the Semitic nations in the Middle East? Because ironically, Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Syrians are/were never classified nor regarded as whites to start with even up to this very day.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:
If the Jews were truly blacks, please can someone explain why God used the skin of an Ethiopian as an example to the Jewish prophet Jeremiah?

Jeremiah 13 v 23;

23 Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots?Neither can you do good
who are accustomed to doing evil.

Still no answer to this question?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

Please could you help us with historical evidences as to who “whited out” the Semitic nations in the Middle East? Because ironically, Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Syrians are/were never classified nor regarded as whites to start with even up to this very day.

I put half of the blame on the Muslim Arabs/Moors (Ishmaelites) who were black (pics 1&2 below) but loved white women, and then the other half on the seed of Esau who loved to mix and take over the identity of various populations.

Esau also loved to mix with nephilim (the seed of fallen angels). He has always loved alien blood... from mixing with the Hitities and Hivites of Cannaan who were known to have Nephilim seed, to mixing with neanderthals (pic 3) from where they got their white pigmentation.

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
paxonel:

eplanning:
Ol boi, forget gra gra. Just humble and do a study you'd be shocked at what you'll find. Search for Aboriginals of various populations and you'll be amazed. Nor follow all these people here way get their own agenda to perpetuate slavery of our minds. Empower yourself with knowledge, except you too get your own agenda.

Pic 1. Australia aboriginals

Pic 2. Brazil aboriginal

Pic 3 Chinese aboriginal

Pic 4 Mexican aboriginals
paxonel, I have been patiently waiting for you to push back the igbo hin wan drop put for inside your pocket incriminate you, but you haven't. Please don't allow him scam your with those black skinned people picture.

Ask him to tell you what's the implication and/or effect of the three tropics on each of the Pic 1. Australia aboriginals, Pic 2. Brazil aboriginal, Pic 3 Chinese aboriginal and Pic 4 Mexican aboriginals?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkCornel:

eplanning:
I put half of the blame on the Muslim Arabs/Moors (Ishmaelites) who were black (pics 1&2 below) but loved white women, and then the other half on the seed of Esau who loved to mix and take over the identity of various populations.

Esau also loved to mix with nephilim (the seed of fallen angels). He has always loved alien blood... from mixing with the Hitities and Hivites of Cannaan who were known to have Nephilim seed, to mixing with neanderthals (pic 3) from where they got their white pigmentation.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Neanderthals? Clutching straws, lmao
nephilim = the seed of fallen angels, lmao x2

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / Proper Method Of Calculating Your Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.